RPVT 2019 Result will be announced by RAJUVAS online. Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) result leads to admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course. Candidates can check their RPVT Result 2019 from the official website of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner. Rajuvas will be declared the RPVT-2019 results on university website after evaluating the answer sheets and preparing the merit list of RVPT as per candidates mark score.
RPVT Result 2019
The result of Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test will be announced on the official website. Candidates can check their Result from here. Candidates who appeared in the Written Examination can only be eligible to check the Result.
|RPVT 2019 Exam Date||Second week of June 2019|
|RVPT 2019 Result Date||First week of July 2019|
Result: RPVT Result 2019 will be available at official website: rajuvas.org
Post Declaration of Result of RPVT 2019 Activities
- Candidates can download the RPVT-2019 Mark Sheet from the University website only after the declaration of the result for further purposes.
- After the declaration of the RPVT 2019 result, admission to the regular and payment seats to the B.VSc & A.H degree course program will be made.
- The admission of the students to the course will be done through online counselling process rounds by central UG Admission board of the university as per overall merit of RVPT- 2019.
The candidates who successfully complete the exam and eligible for admission into the degree course will have to participate in the online counselling process with the prescribed fee the counselling fee will be notified later at the time of counselling as per the schedule is given in the counselling notification.
You will be required to bring in the necessary original documents for verification on the day of the admission process to check and verify the details, candidates failing to the same will not be considered for the admission. List of documents you are required to bring:
Carry two identical colour photographs with name and date of the photographs taken. Carry the same photograph uploaded on the RVPT application form with instructions
RPVT-2019 Registration details (Online Application Form) filled at the time of applying to appear in RPVT-2019.
- Admit card of RPVT-2019.
- RPVT-2019 Entrance Examination Result sheet.
- Copy of Online Registration form for Rajasthan State Counselling, submitted on university website www.rajuvas.org for admission under state quota seats.
- Mark sheet & Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent recognized Examination. vii. Mark sheet of 10+1 class.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Secondary or equivalent recognized Examination.
- Character Certificate (in the proforma of Institute) issued by the school/college.
- Valid digital Caste Certificate as on the date of counselling, as applicable with respect to Caste categories included in the Rajasthan state lists of SC, ST, Non-creamy layer OBC categories issued by competent authority.
- The income certificate of parents employed in Government/Public Sector Enterprises/ Autonomous bodies/Private Organizations or Institutes (In proforma for the financial year issued by employer, as proof of Non-Creamy Layer status, should be produced at the time of counselling along with the original Non-creamy layer OBC/SBC Certificate to verify the claim of a seat under these categories by the Applicant. Income certificate from competent District Revenue Authority is produced in case the parents are not filing any income tax.
- Digital Resident Certificate of Rajasthan State issued in proforma by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate of last Institute, if at present no admission has been taken in any Institute.
- The candidate with physical disability claiming admission under physically disability category must bring mandatory certificate showing his/her physical disability bearing his/her photograph on it, issued only by a Medical Board constituted by authority of any Govt. Medical College of Rajasthan.
- A Letter / Document in Original signed by the Principal / Dean of the Institute mentioning the exact date of admission and list of the original certificates/documents retained in that College/ Institution.
- The fee receipt for the admission issued by the college in Original.
- Attested photocopies of all certificates/documents retained in that college are to be submitted.
There will be several reservations in the course subjected to various discipline. Check the reservation process before taking admission to the college.