RPVT Result 2020 is released by RAJUVAS on rajuvas.org. Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) qualified candidates will get admission in B.V.Sc & A.H degree course. Candidates can check their Result by entering user id, password, and degree / course. The RAJUVAS will prepare the merit list of RPVT-2020 appeared candidates as per their marks scores. The Marks Sheet can be downloaded from the University website by the candidate after the declaration of result. No mark sheet will be sent by post to the candidate by the University. For more details follow this article.
RPVT Result 2020
The result of Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test is announced on the official website. Candidates who appeared in the Written Examination are only eligible to check the Result.
|RPVT 2020 Result||Important Date|
20 Sep 2020
Check here: Candidates can check RPVT 2020 Result as per the schedule at rajuvas.org
RPVT 2020 Merit List
With release of Result Merit List is also released on the official website. The RAJUVAS prepares the merit list of for appeared candidates as per their marks scores. Merit List is prepared on the basis of marks and scored obtained in the Examination. Candidates who qualify the Test are added in the Merit List. Students can check their names in the Merit List displayed along with the Result. Admission of candidates to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course shall be made based on his/her standing in merit of RPVT-2020 examination. Candidates added in the Merit shall appear in the process of Counselling to complete the further process of Admission.
How to Check RPVT 2020 Result?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps in order to check their RPVT 2020 Result :
Step 1: Visit the official website of RAJUVAS.
Step 2: Click on the relevant link for RPVT 2020 Result.
Step 3: Login page is displayed. Enter your login details to open your Result.
Step 4: Once you log in, Result is displayed on the page.
Step 5: Check your Result and Scores and take a printout for future reference.
What after RPVT 2020 Result?
- Candidates can download the RPVT-2020 Mark Sheet from the University website only after the declaration of the result for further purposes.
- After the declaration of the RPVT 2020 result, admission to the regular and payment seats to the B.VSc & A.H degree course program shall be made.
- The admission of the students to the course will be done through online counselling process rounds by central UG Admission board of the university as per overall merit of RVPT- 2020
The candidates who successfully complete the exam and eligible for admission into the degree course will have to participate in the online counselling process with the prescribed fee the counselling fee will be notified later at the time of counselling as per the schedule is given in the counselling notification.
RPVT 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case of candidates securing equal marks (tie) in the RPVT-2020 merit, the tie shall be broken to determine merit as per the procedure is given below, in the same serial order:
- One who has secured more marks in Science Biology group subjects (Physics Chemistry and Biology) at the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination or its equivalent recognized examination.
- Among the candidates securing equal number of marks in the Science Biology Group subjects at the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination or its equivalent recognized examination, preference in order will be given to the candidate who has passed this qualifying examination in lesser number of attempts.
- If there is further tie, preference in order will be given to the candidate who has secured more marks in Secondary school examination or its equivalent recognized examination.
Re-Evaluation/Re-Checking of RPVT 2020 OMR Answer Sheet
valuation of the OMR answer sheet of RPVT-2019 will be done by scanning through the optical mark reader (OMR). As the OMR answer sheets are computer readable and evaluated with extreme care and repeated scanning, there shall be no provision for rechecking and reevaluation of OMR answer sheets. Thus request for Re-evaluation/Rechecking of OMR answer sheet will not be entertained.
RPVT 2020 Seat Matrix
Following is the Seat Details for B.V.S.C & A.H. Degree Courses:
RPVT 2020 Counselling
After declaration of Result the admission allotments will be done through process of required online counselling rounds by the Central UG Admission Board of the University as per overall merit of RPVT-2020. All the successful and eligible candidates of RPVT-2020 will have to participate in online counselling process. No personal intimation regarding the counselling will be given to the candidates individually by post or otherwise. Counselling notification will be published in State level newspaper and will be displayed on the university website.
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING FOR VERIFICATION:
- Four identical colour photographs with name and date of taking a photograph
- RPVT-2020 Online Application Form
- Admit card of RPVT-2020.
- RPVT-2020 Marks sheet
- Copy of Online Registration form for Rajasthan State Counselling
- Mark sheet & Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent recognized Examination
- Mark sheet of 10+1 class.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Secondary or equivalent recognized Examination
- Character Certificate
- Valid digital Caste Certificate as on the date of counselling
- The income certificate of parents employed in Government/Public Sector Enterprises/ Autonomous bodies/Private Organizations or Institutes
- Rajasthan Domicile Certificate (Digital)
- Transfer Certificate of last Institute
- The candidate with physical disability claiming admission under physically disability category must bring mandatory certificate showing his/her physical disability bearing his/her photograph on it, issued only by a Medical Board constituted by authority of any Govt. Medical College of Rajasthan.
- A Letter / Document in Original signed by the Principal / Dean of the Institute mentioning the exact date of admission and list of the original certificates/documents retained in that College/ Institution.
- The fee receipt for the admission issued by the college in Original.
- Attested photocopies of all certificates/documents retained in that college are to be submitted.
Note : The original documents submitted at the time of counselling, if found defective/forged, the eligibility for admission will be cancelled
RPVT 2020 Fee Structure
Following is the expected Fee Structure for RPVT 2020 ( B.V.S.C & A.H. Degree Courses)
|Type of Fee||B.V.Sc & A. H.|
|General fees per annum (Tuition fee and other fees)||15,740|
|Professional fees per annum for payment/Self Finance seats||2,00,000|
About RPVT 2020
Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2020 (RPVT) 2020 is conducted by The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner (RAJUVAS) For Admissions to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course in rajuvas constituent & permitted
affiliated private veterinary colleges. It is a pen paper based test conducted in offline mode. Admission of candidates to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course shall be made based on his/her standing in merit of RPVT-2020 examination.
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner is a newly constituted body corporate established under subsection (3) of section 1 of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Act, 2010. The College awards the undergraduate degree of B.V.Sc. &A.H. and offers M.V.Sc. course in 15 subjects, M.Sc. in one subject and Ph.D. by coursework in 12 disciplines. The University also has 75 institutes providing 2 years Diploma Programme in Animal Husbandry after 10+2 spread over whole Rajasthan producing about 3500 para-vets annually.RPVT 2020
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.