TS ECET 2020 Application Form – The last date to submit TS ECET 2020 application form with Rs 10000 late fee is July 15, 2020. All those aspirants with a diploma in engineering and technology/pharmacy or who have passed 3-year B.Sc. mathematics can fill TS ECET 2020 application form at ecet.tsche.ac.in. For submitting TS ECET application form 2020, candidates need to pay the application fee, fill the correct details in the form, and upload the images. Scroll down to know more about TS ECET 2020 application form such as application fee, the document required to fill the form, process to apply from here on this page.
Latest: The last date to submit the TS ECET 2020 application form with late fee has been extended. Scroll down to apply!
TS ECET 2020 Application Form
The amount to submit the form doubles after you miss any deadline. Hence, fill the form before the lapse of the deadline. Check the detailed schedule of TS ECET 2020 application form given below.
Schedule of TS ECET 2020 Application Form
|TS ECET 2020||Important Dates|
|Official notification released on||20 Feb 2020|
|Official website opened on||24 Feb 2020|
|Application starts on||24 Feb 2020|
|Application form correction|
22 – 24 Jun 2020
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)|
|Application form with of Rs 500 can be submitted by|
|Application form with of late fee Rs. 1000 can be submitted by|
|Application form with late fee Rs. 5000 can be submitted by|
|Application form with late fee Rs. 10000 can be submitted by|
TS ECET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay the below mentioned application fee for TS ECET 2020 is paid within the first deadline
|Other candidates||Rs. 800|
|SC / ST & PH candidates||Rs. 400|
The following charges are applicable if the fee is paid in the late fee period:
|Category||Deadline 2||Deadline 3||Deadline 4||Deadline 5|
|Other candidates||Rs. 1300||Rs. 1800||Rs. 5800||Rs. 10, 800|
|SC / ST & PH candidates||Rs. 900||Rs. 1400||Rs. 5400||Rs. 10, 400|
Mode of Payment: There are 2 modes of application fee payment available –
Online: Candidates can pay the TS ECET application fee through online using
- Credit card, or
- Debit card, or
- Net Banking
Offline: Visit the nearest TSOnline / APOnline centers and pay the application fee there.
TS ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the online application form of TS ECET 2020, candidates must check the eligibility criteria of the exam. The eligibility conditions are crosschecked before giving the final admission. Thus, must be checked. The important eligibility to apply for TS ECET 2020 are:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian national.
- Domicile: Candidates are required to be a domicile of the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- Qualifying Degree: Candidates must have passed the diploma in engineering and technology / pharmacy program final examination or for lateral entry candidates must have passed the B.Sc degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with 45% marks (5% of relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to SC / ST category).
For more detailed eligibility click here
Documents Required for TS ECET Application Form 2020
Candidates can check the list of the TS ECET 2020 application form below.
Documnets for reference:
- Diploma(Polytechnic) / B.Sc.(Mathematics) Hall Ticket No.
- Result of diploma (polytechnic) / b.sc (maths)
- Birth certificate / ssc or equivalent certificate
- Local candidate certificate (issued by MRO or competent authority)
- Income certificate (issued by MRO or competent authority)
- Caste certificate (issued by MRO or competent authority)
- Certificate issued by competent authority
- Email id
- Mobile number
Documents to upload:
- Recent passport size photograph (upload)
- Scanned signature (upload)
Image Specifications for TSECET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the specifications of image for TS ECET 2020 application form below.
|Photo of candidates||less than 50 KB||jpg, jpeg|
|Signature of candidates||less than 30 KB||jpg, jpeg|
Before filling TS ECET 2020 Application Form:
1. Set the system resolution to 600×800
2. Use browsers Internet Explorer 6.0 and above /Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above
3. Must install Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 and above
How to Fill TS ECET Application Form 2020?
Candidates can apply for TS ECET 2020 in online mode only. Check steps to fill the application form below:
Step 1: Pay the application fee
- Click on the link on this page above for payment of the application fee, if the selected mode of payment is online. If AP / TSonline mode of payment is selected then go for payments at the nearest TS / AP online center and move to step 2.
- On clicking the above link, the below window opens, enter all the details asked here like:
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email I
- Physically Challenged status
- Select the Payment Mode
- Finally, click Proceed to Payment
- On selecting Proceed to Payment button, the web page of Payment through Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking page given below is displayed, here enter all the card related details:
- On successful payment, the payment reference ID is generated. Save it as it is needed for all future logins:
Step 2: Fill the online application form
- Click on “Proceed to Fill Application” to fill the application. On doing so the application form appears. All details in the form must be entered correctly.
- After entering all the details click Save button to save and click Preview/Submit button on verification of all details submitted for final submission.
- Preview the form before the final submission. Click on the ‘Modify’ button to modify any details or click on ‘Confirm/Freeze’ button to confirm the application form submission.
- On submission, the application number is generated. Save it for all future use:
Step 3: Print the application form
The candidates then can take the print of the application form. Use the “print application” button to generate the PDF of the submitted form and take the print of the same:
Click here to download TS ECET 2020 application form filling user guide.
Details to Enter in TS ECET 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check below the details to be entered in the application form of TS ECET 2020:
At the time of registration:
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
While filling the online application form:
- Special reservation category
- Local area
- Minority status
- Annual income of parents
- Address details
- Qualifying exam details
- 10+2 details
- Test centre preference
TS ECET 2020 Application Form Correction
After the submission of TS ECET 2020 application form JNTUH releases a form correction window for those candidates who have submitted any wrong information. Applicants can edit their details by entering their login credentials to get the application form correction for TS ECET 2020. JNTUH provides the TS ECET form correction facility for only restricted information. Hence, candidates are advised to submit their application form after confirming all the details entered by them are correct.
Details required to avail the TS ECET Application Form correction option
- Registration Number
- Payment Reference ID
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
TS ECET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can access the admit card of TS ECET. To download it candidates needs to enter the application number, date of birth and qualifying examination hall ticket number. Candidates have to carry the printout of application form along with a printed copy of the submitted online application form (affix the latest passport size photograph duly signed by a Gazetted Officer). The details mentioned on the admit cards are:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no,
- Exam date & timings
- Exam venue
TS ECET 2020
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNTU), Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE. It is an online test. Candidates are required to answer a total of 200 multiple-choice questions. The duration of the TS ECET 2020 examination is 3 hours. After the completion of TS ECET, 2020 candidates can check their result and then all the qualified candidates are required to appear for the counseling round and further admission process.
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNTU) is situated in Kukatpally Housing Board Region in Hyderabad, India. It was founded in the year 1965 as the Nagarjuna Sagar Engineering College and later it got established as a university in 1972 by The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972. JNTU has ranked 45 in the NIRF engineering ranking in 2019. Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has offered a remarkable task to JNTUH for conducting the most prestigious Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET).
TS ECET 2020 Help Desk
To contact the authorities for TS EAMCET online application process help, contact:
Phone / Fax: +91-9515551031
Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Email: [email protected]
TS ECET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNTU), Hyderabad releases the TS ECET application form.
Ans : Candidates can register for TS ECET online at ecet.tsche.ac.in.
Ans : JNTU does not provide any provision of submitting the application form offline.
Ans : JNTU does not accept any other ID card except Aadhaar Card for TS ECET registration.
Ans : The application fee for the TS ECET 2020 application fee is Rs. 800 for general candidates and Rs. 400 for SC / ST candidates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.