TS ECET 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be issued after the successful completion of the application form. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad will issue it to all the registered candidates. It will be made available over the official website of the governing authority which is ecet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates must note that they can download TS ECET 2019 Admit Card by entering their login credentials. TS ECET 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded by only those students who have submitted the TS ECET 2019 Application Form. Candidates can go through this page if they want to know more detailed information about TS ECET 2019 Admit Card, whether it is about its downloading process, details mentioned on it etc.
TS ECET 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
They must also keep in mind that TS ECET 2019 Hall Ticket cannot be obtained via post or by any other means except the online mode. It will act as an entry ticket at the time of examination, so it must be carried positively at the time of examination. For more information about TS ECET 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through the schedule given below:
|Admit Card for TS ECET 2019||04 – 09 May 2019|
|TS ECET Exam 2019||11 May 2019|
How to download TS ECET Hall Ticket 2019
In order to download TS ECET 2019 Hall Ticket, candidates can go through the mentioned below:
- Visit the official website which is ecet.tsche.ac.in or click on the direct link mentioned here.
- After visiting the official website, candidates are required to click on the link flashing as “Download Hall Ticket”.
- After clicking on this link, candidates are required to enter the Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- After entering all these details, TS ECET 2019 will appear on the window screen.
- As the last step of the downloading process, candidates are required to take download the TS ECET 2019 Admit Card and take a printout of it.
Documents to be carried at the time of examination
Candidates are required to carry some documents along with TCET 2019 Admit Card in order to appear for the examination. The documents which can be taken to the examination centre are mentioned below:
Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Any other govt. id proof.
Unable to download TS ECET Hall Ticket 2019
If you are not able to download the hall ticket of TS ECET 2019, then the first thing you should do is identify the probable cause. A few are listed here along with their feasible solutions.
You are entering wrong credentials
If you are typing in incorrect login credentials, then correct them. Check registration number/application number from application form you had saved after submitting it. Try to recover the forgotten registration number by using forgot registration number/password link from the website.
Photograph not accepted
In the event that all photographs submitted with the application are not identical, then in that case exam conducting body will not issue hall tickets.
As soon as admit card of TS ECET 2019 will be issued, several students may try to access it. This may cause server-side problems. If it is such a technical issue then wait for some time and try downloading TS ECET 2019 Hall Ticket at off-peak hours.
Details mentioned on TS ECET 2019 Admit Card
Hall ticket is an important document. It shows essential details such as the following.
- Name of entrance exam
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Registration number
- Hall ticket number
- Local status
- Test date and time
- Test center
General Instructions for candidates
Candidates are required to keep a check on some instructions in order to appear in TS ECET 2019. The instructions which have to be followed are given below:
- Print TS ECET Hall Ticket 2019 on a plain white sheet of paper.
- Do not spoil or tamper TS ECET 2019 Admit Card and keep it safe.
- Candidates are required to carry TS ECET 2019 Admit Card positively to the Examination Centre, without having it they will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Make sure that a valid id proof has been taken with TS ECET 2019 Admit Card.
- If there is any discrepancy in TS ECET 2019 Admit Card, contact the governing authority as soon as possible.
TS ECET Exam Pattern
TS ECET 2019 has set different exam pattern for different courses. The exam pattern for Diploma holders, B.Sc Mathematics and Pharmacy Stream is given below.
For Diploma Holders
|Subjects for the test||Marks||Remarks|
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering Paper (Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication /Computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining / Electronics & Instrumentation / Bio-Technology as the case may be)||100||Separate question paper for each branch of Diploma engineering|
For B.Sc Mathematics
|Subjects for the test||Marks|
For Pharmacy Stream
|Subjects for the test||Marks|
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||50|
The exam center for TS ECET 2019 can be opted by the candidate at the time of submission the application form the candidate need to choose the exam center preference from the following centers.
Exam Center in Telangana
- Hyderabad west Zone (Kukatpally, Bachupally, Nizampet, Hafeezpet, Shaikpet and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad North Zone (Medchal, Gandimaisamma, Old Alwa and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad Central Zone (Mallapur (Near Tarnaka), Secunderabad and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad East zone (Ghatkesar, keesara, and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad South-East Zone (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Karmanghat, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City, Toopranpet (Malkapur Vil.) and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad South Zone (Moinabad, Gandipet, Himayath Sagar and surrounding areas)
Exam Centers in Andhra Pradesh
TS ECET 2019 Result
Candidates can check their TS ECET 2019 Result by entering ECET Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number and Date of Birth. The Rank card will be made available over the official website only which is ecet.tsche.ac.in. The qualifying percentage for obtaining a rank card must be a minimum 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects i.e. 50 marks out of 200. However, there is no minimum set rank for the SC / ST candidates. The students will be ranked as per the marks obtained by them in TS ECET 2019 Examination.