TS ECET 2017 Admit Card – The TS ECET Is the Engineering Common Entrance Test which is conducted by JNTUH (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) Telangana State of Hyderabad District. This exam is for the diploma holders and B. Sc degree holders in Mathematics. According to the notification released on 11th March 2017 by the university, the TS ECET exam dates have been published for the year 2017. This year the exam will take place on 6th May 2017. The TS ECET Admit Cards 2017 can be downloaded from 29th April 2017.
Download your TS ECET Admit Card 2017 using the given links below.
The candidates can download the admit card 2017 TS ECET exam from the site. The exam will take place in online mode.
Details of TS ECET 2017 exam
- Name of the test – TS ECET
- Mode – Online
- Type – Objective (MCQs)
- Language – English only.
- Duration – 3 hours
- Total number of questions – 200 questions
- Total Marks – 200 marks (one mark each)
Important dates to note for TS ECET 2017
Candidates are advised to note all these details provided for your reference. A candidate may refer to these for ascertaining all the necessary information concerning the TS CET exam which is to be 06th May 2017.
|Download of hall tickets for TS ECET 2017
a) start date
|29 April 2017|
|b) last date||4 May 2017|
|TS ECET Examination||06 May 2017|
|Time of Examination||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||8 May 2017|
|Last date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||11 May 2017|
|Declaration of Results||15 May 2017|
|Download of Rank cards||17 May 2017|
Exam Centres for TS ECET 2017
The test for TS ECET will be conducted in the regions mentioned below. The center allocation is based on first cum basis. The exam conducting body holds the rights to allocate the test center as per their discretion. The decision will be final, therefore no request in accordance with the demand for the change of test center will not be entertained.The regional allocation is as follows:-
Admit card for TS ECET
- The students can download the admit card using the link of official website provided below.
- Download your TS ECET Admit Card. Read instructions.
- If you are unable to download the admit card from the above link please follow the steps suggested below.
How to download admit card for TS ECET 2017 from the site
- Visit the site the site http://ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Look for “Latest News” section.
- The admit card link will be displayed as soon as it is published.
- Enter your details such as application number/roll number/user Id and enter your password.
- If there is any requirement of inserting the security key, fulfill that requirement. Download admit card.
NOTE – Please take a print out the admit card and your application from. You must carry both these documents along with your passport size photograph to the exam center.
After TS ECET 2017 Admit Card Download
- There are some important instructions for the candidates before the exam commence.
- The candidates are advised to check the test center code/hall before the exam commences. The code will be displayed on a screen before the test begins. The students must note down this information on a piece of paper.
- The students are requested to take a print out of their entire application form. The print out must be carried by the students into the examination hall.
- The students must hand over this entire application to the invigilator assigned. No argument shall be made in this reference.
- The candidate will be required to affix a latest passport size photograph which should be fully signed by a gazetted officer.
- The candidates are requested to visit the examination hall/venue/center once before the examination commences. The candidates are advised to do so in order to avoid any inconvenience which might occur reaching the examination center on the examination day.
- All the applicants are hereby advised to reach the examination center by 12:30. The candidates will have to undergo a registration process which will include taking photographs of the students, their finger imprints etc.
- No student will be allowed to enter the test center after 2:00 pm and no student will be allowed to leave the test center after 5:00 pm.
- It is the sole responsibility of the students to keep their belongings in safe custody.
EXAMINATION PATTERN FOR ECET TELANGANA STATE
The exam is sub-categorized into two partsEngineering streams and the Pharma stream.
Engineering stream: The exam is divided into degrees (i) B. SC (Mathematics) degree holders: – for this degree the topic of questions can from the following subjects-Mathematics (100 marks), analytical ability (50 marks) and comprehensive English (50 marks). The total marks allotted to these subjects will be 200(ii) Diploma degree holders: – for this degree, the topic of questions can come from the following subjects- Mathematics (50 marks), Physics (25 marks), Chemistry ( 25 marks). These subjects are common to all branches. The other subjects will be related to Engineering paper including units from civil engineering/electronics and communication/ electrical and electronics/metallurgical/Mining/computer science/chemical etc. of 100 marks. The question paper will be separate for each branch.The total marks allotted to this section is 200.
Pharma stream: The subjects for this paper are four in numbers-pharmaceutical chemistry (50 marks), pharmaceutics (50 marks), pharmacognosy(50 marks) and pharmacology (50 marks). All subjects carry equal marks. The total marks allotted to this section is 200.
Frequently Asked Questions
|When will the admit card be issued?||The admit cards will be available for the candidates to download from 29th April 2017. The admit card must be kept in your safe custody by you. since this card will be required on the day of the result declaration.|
|I have lost my Admit card. how can I get another one?||In case a candidate loses misplaces his/her admit card, the same can be ascertained from the website using your login credentials and password. If there is any mistake in the spelling printed on your admit card, the matter must be reported by the candidate to the authority.|
|I have forgotten my registration number. can I generate another password?||yes, you can. if you have forgotten your password please follow this link to generate a new password. Follow the steps carefully. Click here to generate a new password.|
|what was the syllabus for the exam?||here is the complete detail of the syllabus subject wise. you can take a look at the syllabus and start practicing. Click here to know your syllabus.|
|My queries are still not solved. I wish to contact the university regarding the issue. where will I find the number?||If your issues are still not solved you may contact the university by these numbers provided.Here is the complete detail. please contact the concerned authorities only on the working days.
Phone / Fax: +91-40-23057787