BCECE 2020 Application Form Correction – Registered candidates are allowed one chance for BCECE application form correction. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) opens the BCECE form correction facility online on bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Using the login details that are email id and password, candidates can edit BCECE 2020 application form. The form correction facility is available in the online mode only. Final details submitted are used to determine the candidature for BCECE 2020.
BCECE 2020 Application Form Correction
In the application form correction process of BCECE 2020, candidates can change all the details in the form. However, the details that cannot be changed are email id and mobile number. Know below the dates of BCECE 2020 application form correction.
|BCECE 2020 Application Form Correction||Date|
|Form correction starts|
|End of form correction|
|Admit card releases|
Edit Application: The link to correct the BCECE 2020 Application Form will be available at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, as per the schedule above.
Common Mistakes In BCECE 2020 Application Form and How to Correct Them
The most common mistakes in the application form that is made by the candidates are given below. Also, we have listed down how to correct those mistakes. Read below:
A) Mistakes in selecting course group
Many candidates face this problem. They select the wrong course group or are confused about what course to select. If you are one of them, here is a simple rule to follow while filling this field:
- Want to take admission in engineering / technology course – Select PCM
- Want to take admission in medical / pharmacy course – Select PCB
- For admission in Agriculture science and have done 10+2 with PCM – Select PCM
- For admission in Agriculture science and have done 10+2 with PCB – Select PCB
- If completed 10+2 with agriculture science subject and want to take admission in the same – Select Agriculture Science
B) Uploading of Photo
In the information brochureof BCECE, it is mentioned that the candidates need to upload an image that has the name of the candidates and the date of taking the photo printed on it. However, here are some mistakes candidates make:
- The photo is without name and date
- The date mentioned in the photo is date of birth and not date of taking the photo
- The ears of the candidates are not visible in the photo, especially for girls
- The photo is black and white
Thus, if the above mistakes are committed, in the form correction window, these must be rectified. Upload a photo that is:
- Have name and date of taking the photo
- Both ears are visible in the photo
- The photo is coloured
What Details Can Be Edited in BCECE 2020 Application Form Correction Window
Except for the email id and the mobile number, all other details in the form can be changed. You can heck below the fields that can be edited:
- Course Group
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Resident of Bihar
- Residential eligibility
- Reservation category
- Aadhar number
- PwD status
- Mark of identification
- District of 10+2 school
- Permanent address
- Correspondance address
- Scanned images -photo and signature
- Educational details
How to Edit Mistakes in the BCECE 2020 Application Form
To edit mistakes in the application form, the candidates are required to follow the procedure as given below:
Step 1 – Candidates have to visit the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, or click on the direct link on this page.
Step 2 – Next, the candidates have to log in using the registration number and password.
Step 3 – After the successful login, the application form details are displayed on the screen. As shown in the image below:
Step 4 – Candidates have to go through the whole application form and click on the ‘Edit’ option to correct the mistakes.
Step 5 – Once the editing of a field is done, the candidates must revise the details one or two times again to make sure that now, the details entered will be correct in all respects.
Step 6 – After verifying all the details, the candidates have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 7 – Lastly, the candidates need to take a printout of the corrected application form for the future reference. To do so click on the button that says download your application form part A and part B as shown in the image below:
After BCECE 2020 Application Form Correction, Print the Form
The candidates have to print the part a and part of the BCECE 2020 application form again. This is because the changes made in the form is reflected in the overall form and must be printed.
The revised print out must not be sent to BCECEB. The candidates, however, have to carry it at the time of admission and BCECE 2020 counselling on qualifying for admission. Therefore keep the printout safe until the admission process is over.
Important Instructions on BCECE 2020 Application Form Correction
Some important points to be noted at the time of form correction are:
- Once the corrections are submitted then the candidates cannot re-edit it or change it. Therefore, the candidates are requested to do the corrections very carefully.
- Only those candidates can do the corrections in the application form who register within the scheduled dates.
- In the case of any individual query, the candidate can send the email to the Board on its official email Id with name, registration number, mistake entered and correct details for it.
BCECE 2020 is an offline exam that is held in the state of Bihar and Jharkhand. The candidates can apply for the exam in the online mode only at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The details entered in the application form of BCECE is used for verification at the time of admission. BCECE 2020 qualified candidates get admission in agriculture science courses, medical and pharmacy courses offered by the colleges in the state of Bihar.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.