Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admission, Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admission is held for various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Uttarakhand Ayurved University was established by the Government of Uttarakhand under Uttarakhand Ayurved University Act, 2009 for the purpose of ensuring, effective and systematic instructions, teaching, training, research and development in ayurved. After the creation of Uttarakhand State from Uttar Pradesh various efforts have been made by state government to bring socio-economic change in this backward state with difficult geographical conditions. For more information regarding Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admission candidate need to read the article further.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admission
Candidate must note that admission to Uttarakhand Ayurved University use to be conducted on the basis of Uttarakhand Ayush Pre Medical Test (UAPMT). But know the admission to undergraduate courses is to be held on the basis NEET UG 2019 and admission to postgraduate courses will be conducted on the basis of AIAPGET 2019. Candidates will have to take part in centralized counseling in order to take admission.
- Undergraduate Courses
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Postgraduate Courses
- Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery (MD/MD) Ayurved
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) main objective is to provide profound knowledge of Ashtanga Ayurved supplemented with knowledge of scientific advances in modern medicine along with extensive practical training; who will become efficient physicians and surgeons fully competent to serve the health care services. The candidate shall be awarded Ayurvedcharya (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery- B.A.M.S) degree after passing the final examination over; prescribed period and thereafter satisfactorily completing the compulsory rotatory internship extending over twelve months.
Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) is like various other medical undergraduate programme which comes under Uttarakhand Ayurved University. BUMS course is a total five year programme in which the candidate is provided with medical knowledge and applications of the Unani system and surgery.
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
Basic objectives of education and training in a Homoeopathic institution is to prepare a competent Homoeopathic Physician who is capable of functioning independently and effectively under Rural and Urban set ups.
Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery (MD/MD) Ayurved
Under this course candidate will gathering information regarding specialty in the concerned subject.
Candidate will be granted admission into Undergraduate Courses on the basis of NEET UG 2019. And admission to Postgraduate Courses will be held on the basis of AIPGET 2019. They will also have to go through the Centralized Counseling process in order to proceed further in the admission process. Candidate have to fill the application form in order to be considered for admission. If a candidate fails to register before the first round of counseling they are given an option to register fresh in the second round of counseling.
- Faculty of Ayurveda (Main Campus) Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Harrawala, Dehradun
- Rishikul Campus (Haridwar) Uttarakhand Ayurved University
- Gurukul Campus (Haridwar) Uttarakhand Ayurved University
Ayurvedic Colleges Affiliated With Uttarakhand Ayurved University
- Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College and Hospital Dehradun.
- Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Post- Via Doiwala, Jeevanwala, Dehradun.
- Patanjali Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Haridwar.
- Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee, Haridwar.
- Om Ayurvedic College and Hospital, panchayanpur, daulatpur, Roorkee, Haridwar.
- Motherhood Ayurvedic and Medical College, bhagwanpur, Roorkee, Haridwar.
- Haridwar Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, mushtafabad, laksar road, Haridwar.
- Doon Institute of Ayurved Faculty medical Sciences, Shankarpur, Shahaspur, Dehradun.
- Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda and Hospital, Navgaon, Manduwala, Dehradun.
- Beehive Ayurved Medical College and Hospital, Central Hopetown, Selaquie, Dehradun.
- Shivalik Institute of Ayurved and Research, near Bansiwala bridge, Jhanjra, Chakrata road, Dehradun.
- Bishamber Sahai Ayurved Medical College and Research Centre, Roorkee.
- Smt. Manjera Devi Ayurved Medical and Hospital, Hitanu, Dhanari, Uttarkashi.
Homoeopathic Colleges Affiliated With Uttarakhand Ayurved University
- Chandola Homeopathic Medical College, Rudrapur, Udham Singh Nagar.
- Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital and Research Centre,Khairi Road, Doiwala, Dehradun.
Address – Uttarakhand Ayurved University
Station Road, Harrawala,
Phone Number – +91-135-2685138,
+91-7895305763 (for Entrance Exam Enquiry)
E-Mail – info＠uau.ac.in
Official Website: uau.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.