Uni-GAUGE 2020 Application Form is available from 2nd week of January 2020. ERA Foundation will be conducting Uni-GAUGE 2020 entrance exam on the 2nd week of May 2020. Uni-GAUGE 2020 exam will be for the candidates seeking admission for B.Tech/B.E courses at Participating Universities/Institutions of ERA Foundation. Interested candidates can apply online for the entrance examination through the official website of Uni-GAUGE 2020. Scroll down through all the details and specifications about the application process given in this page before registering for the examination.
CUEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check and stand according to the eligibility desired for the course. Candidates must fill the details in application form carefully. Candidates can choose the 3 cities in order of preference at the time of form filling. Here are dates regarding Uni-GAUGE 2020:
|Uni-GAUGE 2020 Application Form||Dates(Tentatively)|
|Uni GAUGE 2020 application form available from||2nd week of Jan 2020|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Start date to edit selected fields in the application form||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to edit selected fields in the application form||1st week of May 2020|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||2nd week of May 2020|
|Uni-GAUGE 2020 exam date||2nd week of May 2020|
Apply Online: Candidate can apply for Uni-GAUGE 2020 from the above mentioned schedule at unigauge.com
|Category||Application Fee (PCM)|
|General||Rs. 1600+ taxes|
|ST/SC/OBC||Rs. 1600+ taxes|
Note: This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances including judicial and statutory reasons.
Mode of payment
The application fee can be paid online via net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- After completing the registration process once must re-login to check the status of the payment which you have paid for the registration for your satisfaction
- However, Citrus payment portal is the prescribed portal where you will be asked to complete the payment process
Read below the instructions carefully before filling the online application form:
- After submitting the form online, no request of changing the information in the application form would be entertained, so candidates are requested to fill the application form keenly before submitting it
- Before tapping on the “SUBMIT” button click on the “PREVIEW” button re-verify all the details filled by you and then submit it after going through the application form thoroughly.
- Incorrect or inappropriate information would be subjected for the rejection of the form
- Multiple forms of the same candidate would be considered disqualifying of the candidate
Explanation in the field of Registration form of Uni-GAUGE 2020
a) Name of the Applicant: Enter your full Name
b) Date of Birth: DOB to be entered as per 10th Marksheet
c) Email-ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all information to be shared to you
d) Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number.Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
e) Applicants Unique ID Proof: The ID proof which would be used during the entire process of admission process a valid ID.
APPROVED LIST OF ID PROOF FOR CANDIDATES
(i)Voter ID, (ii) Passport (iii) Driving License, (iv) Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar (v) PAN Card.
The scan copy of the same needs to be uploaded in the application form.
f) Applicants Unique ID Proof Number: Unique ID proof needs to mentioned in the application form as well
Documents needed to check before filling Uni-GAUGE 2020 Application Form
Below we have suggested a few documents which one should keep ready before starting the Uni-GAUGE 2020 application registration process:
- Signature of the Candidate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Signature of Father/Guardian
- 10th standard Mark Sheet or equivalent in the support of Date of Birth
- 12th Standard Marksheet
- It is advisable to use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefoxor Google Chrome(to fill in the Application Form.
Uni-GAUGE 2020 specification of Image
Here are the image specification needed during filling of Application Form:
|Photograph of Candidate||.JPEG or JPG||80 kb|
|Signature of Candidate||.JPEG or JPG||80 kb|
|Signature of Father/Guardian||.JPEG or JPG||80 kb|
|ID Proof||.JPEG or JPG||150 kb|
- A recent photograph of the candidate with light or white background
- The photograph should be front facing
- All the features of the face should be clearly visible and not to be in shadow
- Candidature Signature should be done by the candidature only in a blank paper with black pen
- The uploaded images will be used for future references
- Same, your Father’s or Guardian signature will be done as same asked for you in a blank page with a black pen
- Before submitting the form re-verify the scanned images that they are clear and visible
- Kindly upload all the images in a single page format rather than uploading multiple pages
How to fill Uni-GAUGE 2020 Application Form?
Here are the steps given to fill the Uni-GAUGE application form:
Step 1: Fill in candidate details in the registration form after which a validate OTP is generated on the registered mobile number
Step 2: Click on register and complete the candidate registration
Step 3: You will receive SMS & E-mail with User ID/App no and Password
Step 4: Logout from that page and Login Again using the same User ID & Password which was generated earlier
Step 5: Click on ‘Go to application’
Step 6: Select exam that you are applying for
Step 7: Enter your personal details, fill in the category details and academic details which are asked in the application form
Step 8: Upload documents in prescribed format and size as mentioned in the page above
Step 9: Fill in examination city preferences and select payment details
Step 10: Verify all details in “Preview” Page.
Step 11: Click on “Submit ” and complete payment Check successful application status by logging in again.
Step 12: Take print out of the application (for your reference only )
Uni-Gauge 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are requested to familiarize themselves with the eligibility criteria by visiting the websites of the participating universities/ Institutions. Criteria like number of attempts, age limit,regional, social and economic reservations linguistic minority and other criteria can depend on the university you are participating or even you can check on their respective websites. However the overall eligibility criteria is given here under:
Age: The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2019 i.e. the candidate should be born on or before 31st Dec 2002
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B. Tech is 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject, (Biology or Bio-technology instead of chemistry for BE/B-Tech and Bio Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects, with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks while, 40% in terms of SC, ST and OBC candidates. Moreover, the candidates should have passed these subjects individually.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at are also eligible to apply.
Uni-Gauge 2020 Admit Card
Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be available under candidate’s individual given ID and Password at Uni-GAUGE official website. Carrying a color printout of the Test Admission Ticket (TAT) is necessary at the examination center. The officials will not dispatch the Test Admission Ticket (TAT) either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances. Without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents mentioned there, a candidate will not be allowed to write the Uni-GAUGE 2020. Moreover, candidates need to keep the admit card safe till the counselling process ens for future reference.
Uni-Gauge 2020 Biometric Verification
Candidates intending to take the Under Graduate Entrance Test 2020 may be required to undergo biometric verification. It is a procedure one must go before and after the examination. Admission process also has biometric Verification. The biometric verification is done to ensure fairness of merit students and remove fraudulent candidates. It is planned to use Biometrics (Fingerprinting) at various stages of the process and this would be done at the discretion of Uni-GAUGE. Mismarch of the verification is unfortunately disqualify the candidate and his/her admission process too and hence, will not be allowed to participate in seat selection or admission in UG. Further, impostors are liable for criminal prosecution.
Educational Rating and Assessment (ERA) Foundation is a “Not-for-profit” company incorporated under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1956. ERA Foundation will conduct Uni-GAUGE 2020 and COMEDK UGET 2020 exams as a combined entrance. Mock Test for Uni GAUGE 2020. Foundation has partnered with TCS-iON, a subsidiary of TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) for conducting this computer-based test across India. The entrance test is in online mode and conducts in about 142 cities across India Uni-GAUGE 2020 exam is for candidates seeking admission to Undergraduate Engineering courses at Participating Member Universities/ Institutions of ERA Foundation. The Uni GAUGE participating member Universities/Institutions accepts Uni GAUGE score for admission to BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and BTech (Bachelor of Technology). ERA.
About ERA Foundation
The ERA Foundation is a non-profit organisation which supports engineering skills development and aims to bridge the gap between engineering research and its commercialisation. ERA introduced a common entrance for engineering, medical and dental courses in nine private universities. The member-universities include MS Ramayya University of Applied Sciences, Reva University, KL University and Karpagam University.
About 4,000 seats in engineering and 300 seats each for medical and dental courses are available in the participating universities.
Unigauge 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : ERA Foundation will release the Application Form for the Uni GAUGE 2020 examination.
Ans : Candidates must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government to appear for the Uni GAUGE 2020 Examination.
Ans : The Application Fee for Uni GAUGE examination is Rs. 1600+taxes for all the candidates.
Ans : Candidates must enter all the required details of the Uni GAUGE Application Form correctly as they will not get any correction window after the final submission of the Uni GAUGE Application Form.
Ans : Candidates must pay the amount of the Uni GAUGE Application Form through Debit Card/ credit card or by internet banking.
Ans : Uni GAUGE Application Form will be in online mode only. Candidates can not get the same in offline mode through any means.
Ans : After completing the submission of Uni GAUGE Application Form candidates must take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.