ERA Foundation will be conducting Uni-GAUGE -E 2018 and COMEDK UGET 2018 exams as a combined entrance exam on May 13, 2018. Uni-GAUGE E 2018 exam will be for candidates seeking admission to Undergraduate Engineering courses at Participating Member Universities/Institutions of ERA Foundation for the academic year 2018-19. Interested candidates can apply online for the entrance examination through the official website of Uni-GAUGE -E 2018. They can also apply through the link given below. Candidates should go through all the details and specifications about the application process given in this page before registering for the examination.
Candidates can select the Test City from the available list of test cities in the online application form. The test cities are assigned to the candidates on first come first serve basis. Although, ERA Foundation reserves the right to allot any other test city other than the city chosen by the candidate. Each city can have one or more centers. The allocation of centers is done through a computer-assisted randomization /optimization process. The allocated center will be communicated on the online test admission ticket (online TAT).
Uni Gauge (E) Application Form 2018
Application form for Unigauge Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 is available from January 16, 2018. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the admission. Candidates must fill the application form on or before the last date. The last date to fill the application form is April 19, 2018. After that, no application would be entrained by the authority.
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application||16 Jan 2018, 11 AM onwards|
|Last date for applying|
|Date of exam||13 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the Application form for Unigauge Engineering Entrance Exam 2018.
Official Website: www.unigauge.com.
Fee Payment Details
|Stream||UNIGAUGE ONLY||COMEDK UGET ONLY||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||Rs. 1600/- + 18% GST + Convenience Charges||Rs. 1300/- + 18% GST + Convenience Charges||Rs. 2100/- + 18% GST + Convenience Charges|
- This fee is non-refundable. It won’t be refunded under any circumstance including judicial and statutory reasons.
- Fee payment for the application can be done only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after clicking on submit button to complete the payment process.
- Please re-login into the application after completion of your payment to verify the status of your payment.
General Instructions for Registration
- All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Compulsory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number must be the same until the Admission process comes to an end.
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please check all the details entered at the time of registration before clicking on the “Submit” button and moving to the application form.
- After the registration is successful, you will be receiving a unique & system generated User id and Password on your Mobile Number and Email id. Log in with your unique USER ID and Password to complete the application process. Click on “Edit” button (Right-hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form
- Kindly use Internet Explorer(version 7 to 11) or Mozilla Firefox(14 to 34) or Google Chrome(20 to 36) to fill in the Application Form. Also, clear the browsing history and cache and retry in case you are facing any technical issue while viewing the details in application form.
Explanation of fields in Registration Form
- Name of the Applicant: Enter your Full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card).In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth: DOB to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number.
- Candidates Unique ID Proof: Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
Approved list of ID proof for candidates;
- (i)Voter ID, (ii) Passport, (iii) PAN Card, (iv) Driving License, (v) Aadhar Card and (vi) School / College Photo ID
- The scanned copy of the same has to be uploaded to the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form until the entire admission process is complete.
- In case the candidate has selected “School / College Photo ID”, then he/she must carry the below-mentioned documents during examination and admission at the college level: o “School / College Photo ID” in original and o Photocopy of the same (School / College Photo ID) attested by the principal of the institution last studied (2nd PUC/12th STD). CAUTION: ANY ID PROOF OTHER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN DECLARED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR THE TEST / ADMISSION AT COLLEGE LEVEL
- Candidates Unique ID Proof Number: Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’
How to Fill the Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the online Application Form
- Once the application form is submitted online, request for any change in the data entered in the application form will NOT be entertained; hence the candidates are cautioned to be careful while filling the Online Application Form
- Ensure that Online Application Form is filled properly with all complete details. Click on “Preview” button and re-verify all the particulars in the application form before clicking on “Submit” button.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications are liable to be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate.
- Multiple application forms from the same candidate will result in confusion leading to disqualification of the candidate.
Documents Required and their Technical Specifications
Photograph of Candidate:
- The photograph must be a recent (not more than three months) color photograph with a light background.
- The same image/photo should be used for all the subsequent processes such as in the Test Admission Ticket.
- The photograph should have a full view of the face looking into the camera directly. The main features of the face must not be covered by the hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, Eyes, Nose, and Chin should be clearly visible
- The photograph should be in.JPEG image format.
- The Scan image should be less than 80 kb and should be of 30mm*45mm dimension.
- Before submitting the form please check if the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms mentioned above on the Preview page.
Signature of Candidate:
- For uploading candidate signature, the signature must be done by the candidate himself/herself in a white paper with a black pen.
- These images will be referred at later stages of the admission process. Dimensions should be 35 x 80 mm and Maximum file size should be 80 kb.
- The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format
- Before submitting the form please check if the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms mentioned above in the Preview page.
Signature of Father/Guardian:
- For upload of signature of Father/Guardian, the signature must be done by the Father/Guardian himself in a white paper with black pen
- These images will be referred at later stages of admission process. Dimensions should be 35 x 80 mm and Maximum file size should be 80 kb.
- The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format
- Before submitting the form please check if the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms.
Unique Id Proof:
- Dimensions should be 35 x 80 mm and Maximum file size should be 80 kb.
- The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format
- Before submitting the form please check if the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms If your Id consists of more than 1 page, please combine the pages and scan and upload as a single image for upload.
Explanation for the Fields Required to be Filled up in the Online Application Form (OAF)
Once the registration process is complete, you will have to login with your application number/Login ID and Password to see and complete your application form. The criteria for filling in the details in application form is mentioned below:
Select the exam that you will be appearing for i.e. PCM COMEDK Only -Rs 1200/PCM-UniGAUGE Only-Rs 1500/PCM-BOTH COMEDK and UniGAUGE-Rs 2000
*COMEDK UGET and Uni GAUGE –E exam will be conducted as a combined exam on 13th May 2018.The institutions accepting Uni-GAUGE scores and COMEDK scores are different. Please go through the brochure and FAQ section to understand the difference.
- To view COMEDK INSTITUTES: Click the link to view COMEDK Institutes
- To view UniGAUGE Institutes: Click the link to view UniGAUGE Institutes
- Save & Continue: Click on Save and Continue to proceed to next page
- Full name of applicant: The name of the candidate as was entered at the time of registration will be displayed.
- Father’s/Guardians Full name: Enter Father’s / Guardian’s name
- Mother’s Full Name: Enter Mother’s full name
- Date of Birth: The DOB of the candidate as was entered at the time of registration will be displayed
- Gender: Select the appropriate option. Gender Neutral denotes the word or Expression that cannot be taken to refer to one gender only
- Unique Photo ID Proof of Applicant: The type of ID proof of the candidate as was entered at the time of registration will be displayed
- Unique Photo ID Proof Number of Applicant: The ID proof number of the candidate as was entered at the time of registration will be displayed
- Nationality: Select the appropriate Nationality (Indian / OCI / PIO)
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Mobile Number: Parent’s / Guardian’s Mobile Number
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Unique ID Proof: Select any one of the below listed valid Photo ID proofs available in original and keep it ready before filling the Application Form. The same Photo ID Proof must be produced in original during the Counseling and admission at the college – 1)Voter ID, 2) Passport, 3) PAN Card, 4) Driving License, 5) Aadhar Card / E- Aadhar Card
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Unique ID Proof Number: Enter the identity proof number as it appears correctly and exactly. (If you have declared the Parents/Guardians ID proof as driving license and the Driving License number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’
- PERSON WITH DISABILITY(PWD): Please select the appropriate option: Yes/ No
- WHETHER YOU NEED SCRIBE?: If you have selected PWD as “Yes”, Then please select “Yes”/ “No” in this option
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Annual Income: Select the Parent’s / Guardian’s Annual Income which is applicable to you.
- Address Line 1-3: Provide your address for correspondence in the space given. All communications from UNI-GAUGE will be sent to you via email or SMS or at the address given as correspondence address. Please use blank spaces to separate words. Do not mention your City, State and Pin code in the address field
- State: Select the State from the list provided
- District: Select the District from the list provided
- City: Provide the City Name
- TELEPHONE NO.: Please enter valid Landline number , in case, if any.
- Pin code: Provide the valid pin code for your correspondence address
- Mobile Number: Check Mobile No entered.
- Email ID: Check whether you have entered your valid Email ID.This will be used for all correspondence. An Email ID once used for Registration cannot be used again.
- Permanent Address same as correspondence address: Select Yes/No.In case your permanent address is different from correspondence address, please enter your complete permanent address in the space provided
- Save & Continue: Click on Save and Continue to proceed to next page
- Belongs to: Select whether belonging to, Karnataka or Non-Karnataka. If you belong to Karnataka, select the type viz., by Birth or By Domicile.
- Category: Select the Category you belong to GM / SC / ST / OBC. The subcategory under OBC -CAT 1, CAT 2A, CAT 2B, CAT 3A and CAT 3B is applicable to Karnataka origin candidate/s only as per Government of Karnataka (GOK) rules.
- Linguistic Minority: If you belong to Karnataka, then select Tulu-Karnataka / Not applicable.This option is for candidates to claim Linguistic Minority status and seek admission in institutions declared as Linguistic Minority (Applicable to Karnataka Candidates only).
- Religious Minority: Candidates who are Christian by religion can select Christian Karnataka /Christian-Non Karnataka to claim religious minority status and seek admission in institutions which are declared as Religious Minority. Else select not applicable
- DO YOU BELONG TO HYDERABAD KARNATAKA REGION?: Select appropriate option (Yes or No) If “Yes”. Select the name of district you belong to: Gulbarga/ Yadgir/ Raichur / Koppal/ Bidar/ Bellary. A certificate, confirming the Hyderabad Karnataka region status, issued by the jurisdictional Assistant Commissioner of the corresponding district as needs to be submitted at the time of Counseling. The certificate must be in the name of the candidate only.
- Save & Continue: Click on Save and Continue to proceed to the next page
- Qualifying Exam: Select the type of qualifying exam from the drop-down menu 2nd PUC / 12th STD / Others. If “Others” please enter the details in the space provided.
- Qualifying Exam completed or not: Select the option from the drop-down menu Completed / Pursuing. If you have “Completed”, then select the month and year of passing the qualifying examination
- Board of the Qualifying Exam: Select the board of the qualifying examination. If you are from other board that is not listed, select “Others” in the list and fill in your board name in the space provided
- Name of the Institution Last Studied: Enter the name of the Institution you have last studied (2nd PUC / 12th Std/Qualifying exam) in the space provided.
- Place of the Institution Last Studied: Enter the place of the Institution you have last studied (2nd PUC / 12th Std/Qualifying exam) in the space provided
- ROLL/REG/INDEX NO OF 10TH STANDARD MARKS CARD: Enter the Roll / Registration/Index number of 10th Standard or SSLC marks card in the space provided.
- Registration Number of 12th STD/ 2nd PUC: Enter the Roll / Registration/Index number of 12th STD/ 2nd PUC marks card in the space provided if you have already passed the qualifying exam
- WHETHER APPEARED FOR COMEDK EXAM IN PREVIOUS YEARS: Select Yes/ No. In case you select “Yes”, please select number of previous attempts in COMEDK UGET earlier. This information is only for purpose of the Candidates opting for COMEDK. Uni-GAUGE Candidates can fill the details, however, the data is only being considered for information purpose.
- STATUS OF EARLIER COMEDK UGET APPEARANCE: Select the option as per the outcome of your earlier COMEDK attempt
- OTHER ENTRANCE EXAMS BEING PURSUED: Mention the other Exams you are going to appear/have appeared in the current year if any. This data is only for information purpose.
- Upload scanned copies of Applicant’s Photo and Signature: Check instructions for uploading images in the section 6A of this document
- Upload scanned Signature copy of Father/Guardian: Check instructions for uploading images in the section 6A of this document
- Upload Applicant Unique ID proof as selected in Application Form: Check instructions for uploading images in the section 6A of this document
- Save and Continue: Click on Save and Continue to proceed to next page
City Preference and Payment
- Exam City preference 1-3: Select the 3 test cities from the available list in order of preference. The test cities are allotted to candidates on first come first serve basis. However, ERA Foundation reserves the right to allot any other test city other than the city chosen by the candidate.
- Payment Mode: Select the payment mode.ie Online (Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking)
- Payment amount: Please check the payment amount appearing on the application form. Please note that fees once paid is non-refundable.
- Declaration: The Candidates are expected to go through the declaration and confirm the same online after understanding its importance thoroughly.
- Preview Application: Click on Preview application and review/recheck all details entered by you are correct before proceeding to next step.
- Submit: Before clicking on “Submit” button, please ensure that you have checked the details in the application form. Please review all the details before submitting the Application Form, because all the Details given in the application form will be used for further processes and once the Application Form is submitted online, no changes can be made. Click on “Submit “ Button You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after clicking on submit button to complete the payment process.
Login and Logout
Logout and Login: Relogin to your application to check updated status of your application after making payment and visit our page for checking updated information about the exam. Also frequently check the official website along with your registered email ID and Mobile number.
Option for Additional Stream
- Applying For: In case you applied to Only COMEDK or Only UniGAUGE and would like to opt for PCM –BOTH COMEDK and UniGAUGE after submission of your application form , you can select the “ OPT FOR ADDITIONAL STREAM” Tab and submit your application with the requisite details and payment.
Test City Selection and Availability
The test cities are provided to candidates on first come first serve basis. However, ERA Foundation reserves the right to allot any other test city other than the city chosen by the candidate. A candidate can choose 3 cities in order of preference at the time of applying for the exam from the available list of Test Cities in Online Application form
The option to choose the test city will be available before submitting the application form online, subject to availability. The preference highlighted by the candidate will be taken into consideration only after receipt of successful Payment online by ERA Foundation. The option of city chosen by the candidate cannot be changed by the candidate later on under any circumstance.
In case of non-availability of slots/ centers in a city of your choice at the time of completing your application, you may choose to book a slot in an alternative city from the available list in the Online Application form. If for any reason, a test city has to be canceled or is non-available; Candidates who had opted for the canceled/non-available test city will be allotted a center at another city by ERA Foundation.
ERA Foundation reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preference indicated by the applicant. Any changes to the stated policy and decision will be communicated on the official website. Each city can have one or more centers. The allocation of centers is done through a computer-assisted randomization/optimization process. The allocated center will be communicated on the online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT).
The Candidates are requested to refer the following eligibility criteria for admission:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B. Tech is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subject, (Biology or Biotechnology instead of chemistry for BE/B-Tech and Bio-Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects, with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subject.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks same as mentioned above also eligible to apply.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before December 31st, 2018 i.e. the candidate should be born on or before December 31st, 2000.
- Additional criteria including, number of attempts, age limit, reservations for regional, social, economic, linguistic minority, if any, will be made available by participating universities/institutions on their respective websites.
- Candidates are required to provide a declaration about their eligibility to ERA foundation while filling up the application form online. However, the relevant proofs are to be submitted directly to Universities/Institutions, as required.
- Diploma students can also apply for “Uni-GAUGE- E 2018” entrance exam for admissions into BE/B-Tech courses in Member participating Universities/Institutions.