Uni-GAUGE 2021 Application Form – Candidates can edit their filled-in application form from August 05 – August 07, 2021. Candidates seeking admission for B.Tech/B.E courses at Participating Universities/Institutions of ERA Foundation were able to apply for UNI-GAUGE 2021. To complete the application process, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 1500 for UNI-GAUGE only and Rs 2800 for Both UNIGAUGE and COMEDK UGET. For more information regarding Uni-GAUGE 2021 Application Form read the article below.
Latest – Uni-GAUGE 2021 Application correction window is opened from August 05 to August 07, 2021. Scroll down to access it.
CUEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check and stand according to the eligibility desired for the course. Candidates must fill the details in application form carefully. Candidates can choose the 3 cities in order of preference at the time of form filling. Here are dates regarding Uni-GAUGE 2021:
|Uni-GAUGE 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Uni GAUGE 2021 application form available from (Reopen)|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||03 Aug 2021 (11:59 pm)|
|Start date to edit selected fields in the application form||05 Aug 2021 (11:00 AM)|
|Last date to edit selected fields in the application form||07 Aug 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||Will be updated soon|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||Will be updated soon|
|Uni-GAUGE 2021 exam date||14 Sep 2021|
Form Correction: Click here to edit facility for test city preference, document upload, academic details & category for Uni GAUGE 2021.
- Click here for edit facility
- Click here to Register
- Click here to Login
- Click here for Forget Password.
Official Website: unigauge.com
Candidates can check the application fee for UNI-GAUGE 2021 from below.
|Category||Application Fee (PCM)|
|UNI-GAUGE only||Rs 1500 + Convenience charges|
|Both UNIGAUGE and COMEDK UGET||2800 + Convenience|
Note: This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances including judicial and statutory reasons.
Mode of payment
The application fee can be paid online via net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- After completing the registration process once must re-login to check the status of the payment which you have paid for the registration for your satisfaction
- However, Citrus payment portal is the prescribed portal where you will be asked to complete the payment process
Important Instructions for Uni-GAUGE 2021 Application Form
Read below the instructions carefully before filling the online application form:
- After submitting the form online, no request of changing the information in the application form would be entertained, so candidates are requested to fill the application form keenly before submitting it
- Before tapping on the “SUBMIT” button click on the “PREVIEW” button re-verify all the details filled by you and then submit it after going through the application form thoroughly.
- Incorrect or inappropriate information would be subjected for the rejection of the form
- Multiple forms of the same candidate would be considered disqualifying of the candidate
Uni-Gauge 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Uni-Gauge 2021 is provided below.
Age: The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years.
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B. Tech is 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject, (Biology or Bio-technology instead of chemistry for BE/B-Tech and Bio Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects, with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks while, 40% in terms of SC, ST and OBC candidates. Moreover, the candidates should have passed these subjects individually.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at are also eligible to apply.
Explanation in the field of Registration form of Uni-GAUGE 2021
The explanation in the field of Registration form of Uni-GAUGE 2021 is given below
- Name of the Applicant: Enter your full Name
- Date of Birth: DOB to be entered as per 10th Marksheet
- Email-ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all information to be shared to you
- Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number. Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: The ID proof which would be used during the entire process of admission process a valid ID (Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar, PAN Card.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number: Unique ID proof needs to mentioned in the application form as well
Documents needed to check before filling Uni-GAUGE 2021 Application Form
Below we have suggested a few documents which one should keep ready before starting the Uni-GAUGE 2020 application registration process:
- Signature of the Candidate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Signature of Father/Guardian
- 10th standard Mark Sheet or equivalent in the support of Date of Birth
- 12th Standard Marksheet
- It is advisable to use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Uni-GAUGE 2021 specification of Image
Here are the image specification needed during filling of Uni-GAUGE 2020 Application Form.
|Photograph of Candidate||.JPEG or JPG||80 kb|
|Signature of Candidate||.JPEG or JPG||80 kb|
|Signature of Father/Guardian||.JPEG or JPG||80 kb|
|ID Proof||.JPEG or JPG||150 kb|
- A recent photograph of the candidate with light or white background
- The photograph should be front facing
- All the features of the face should be clearly visible and not to be in shadow
- Candidature Signature should be done by the candidature only in a blank paper with black pen
- The uploaded images will be used for future references
- Same, your Father’s or Guardian signature will be done as same asked for you in a blank page with a black pen
- Before submitting the form re-verify the scanned images that they are clear and visible
- Kindly upload all the images in a single page format rather than uploading multiple pages
How to fill Uni-GAUGE 2021 Application Form?
Here are the steps given to fill the Uni-GAUGE 2021 application form:
Step 1: Fill in candidate details in the registration form after which a validate OTP is generated on the registered mobile number
Step 2: Click on register and complete the candidate registration
Step 3: You will receive SMS & E-mail with User ID/App no and Password
Step 4: Logout from that page and Login Again using the same User ID & Password which was generated earlier
Step 5: Click on ‘Go to application’
Step 6: Select exam that you are applying for
Step 7: Enter your personal details, fill in the category details and academic details which are asked in the application form
Step 8: Upload documents in prescribed format and size as mentioned in the page above
Step 9: Fill in examination city preferences and select payment details
Step 10: Verify all details in “Preview” Page.
Step 11: Click on “Submit ” and complete payment Check successful application status by logging in again.
Step 12: Take print out of the application (for your reference only )
Uni-GAUGE 2021 Exam Center
The exam centres for Uni-GAUGE 2021 is given below.
|Bhilai And Durg||Kollam||Aligarh|
Uni-Gauge 2021 Admit Card
Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be available under candidate’s individual given ID and Password at Uni-GAUGE official website. Carrying a color printout of the Test Admission Ticket (TAT) is necessary at the examination center. The officials will not dispatch the Test Admission Ticket (TAT) either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances. Without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents mentioned there, a candidate will not be allowed to write the Uni-GAUGE 2021. Moreover, candidates need to keep the admit card safe till the counselling process ens for future reference.
Uni-Gauge 2021 Biometric Verification
Candidates intending to take the Under Graduate Entrance Test 2021 may be required to undergo biometric verification. It is a procedure one must go before and after the examination. Admission process also has biometric Verification. The biometric verification is done to ensure fairness of merit students and remove fraudulent candidates.
It is planned to use Biometrics (Fingerprinting) at various stages of the process and this would be done at the discretion of Uni-GAUGE. Mismarch of the verification is unfortunately disqualify the candidate and his/her admission process too and hence, will not be allowed to participate in seat selection or admission in UG. Further, impostors are liable for criminal prosecution.
Educational Rating and Assessment (ERA) Foundation is a “Not-for-profit” company incorporated under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1956. ERA Foundation will conduct Uni-GAUGE 2021 and COMEDK UGET 2021 exams as a combined entrance. Mock Test for Uni GAUGE 2021. Foundation has partnered with TCS-iON, a subsidiary of TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) for conducting this computer-based test across India.
The entrance test is in online mode and conducts in about 142 cities across India Uni-GAUGE 2021 exam is for candidates seeking admission to Undergraduate Engineering courses at Participating Member Universities/ Institutions of ERA Foundation. The Uni GAUGE participating member Universities/Institutions accepts Uni GAUGE score for admission to BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and BTech (Bachelor of Technology). ERA.
About ERA Foundation
The ERA Foundation is a non-profit organisation which supports engineering skills development and aims to bridge the gap between engineering research and its commercialisation. ERA introduced a common entrance for engineering, medical and dental courses in nine private universities. The member-universities include MS Ramayya University of Applied Sciences, Reva University, KL University and Karpagam University. About 4,000 seats in engineering and 300 seats each for medical and dental courses are available in the participating universities.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.