|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Unigauge E Application Form 2017 is available from 13 February 2017. Eligible candidates who have completed class 12 studies (or will appear in class XII board exam in March/April 2017) can apply for Unigauge Engineering Entrance Exam 2017. Era Foundation that backs Unigauge announced that the engineering entrance exam will be held on 14th May 2017. To enable candidates from all parts of India apply for Uni GAUGE E 2017, online application form is available in Feb, until 20th Apr 2017.
Key points to keep in mind for Uni Gauge E Application Form 2017
- Refer certificates and documents while filling details in the form so as to avoid errors.
- Pay application fee in any one of the prescribed modes.
- You can apply for both COMEDK UGET 2017 and Uni GAUGE E 2017. In the event that you apply for both exams as one exam, then you only have to appear in one entrance test and will be able to use the scores for admission in participating universities under both bodies.
Uni Gauge E Application Form 2017
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application||13 Feb 2017|
|Last date for applying||20 Apr 2017|
|Date of exam||14 May 2017|
General Instructions for Registration
- All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before Clicking on Submit Button and proceeding to application form.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and E mail id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique User ID and Password to complete the application process. Click on Edit button (Right hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form
Candidates have the option to apply for “COMEDK” only or Uni-GAUGE only or Both COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE.COMEDK UGET 2017 and Uni-GAUGE E 2017 will be held as one combined exam during the same session.The counseling, fee and institutions accepting COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE are different. Candidates are expected to read the respective brochures and instructions on website before proceeding to apply.
Uni Gauge E Application Form
|For Uni GAUGE only||Rs. 1500 (One Thousand Five Hundred Indian Rupees Only)|
|For COMEDK UGET only||Rs. 1200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Indian Rupees Only)|
|For Both Uni GAUGE and COMEDK UGET||Rs. 2000 (Two Thousand Indian Rupees Only)|
This fee is non-refundable.
Online payment Process – You can opt for online payment and Pay the application fee online through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after clicking on submit button to complete the payment process.
- Applications without any of the mandatory documents/information will be summarily rejected; they will not be considered for processing.
- Applications with incomplete/incorrect details can be rejected at any time.
- The candidates whose applications are rejected or wish to reapply for any reason can fill up a new application online and submit the same by making new payment before the last date of application. However they should register again with a new Email ID, fill Online Application Form and submit the same online before last day of submission of online application form.
- ERA Foundation does not take responsibility to inform such of those candidates individually whose application is rejected though the reasons for rejections would be hosted on its website under applicant login/communicated via email. Therefore, the candidates are advised to doubly check that their application form is complete in all respect before submitting the same. The candidates are advised to check the website regularly for regular updates.