JEEP Application Form 2019 has been issued by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) as per schedule. JEEP exam is also known as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic. Apllication Form can be filled onlline as well as offline. This entrance exam is a state level entrance exam conducted annually to grant admission to students in the varied engineering or non-engineering polytechnic courses offered by the various institutes of the state of Uttarakhand have to appear for this examination. To appear in this exam it is necessary that you register yourself for the exam. To get complete details about the JEEP Application Form 2019 you can refer to the page below.
JEEP Application Form 2019
The table below comprises of all the important events and the schedule for the Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic admission process 2019. Please refer to the table below to track all the events of the exam.
|Availability of online Application Form|
|Last date to fill the online Application Form||15 Mar 2019|
|Availability of offline Application Form||15 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit the Offline Application Form||28 Feb 2019|
|UBTER JEEP 2019 exam date||28 & 29 Apr 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to register for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019.
Official website: www.ubter.in
Application Fees & Mode Of Payment
Application fees for the general candidates will be approx Rs. 800/- and the application fees for the SC/ST candidates will be approximately Rs. 500/-. You need to pay the application fees to complete your registration process. The Applicant can submit the fee by Online, the Applicant can pay fee via, Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. Applicants are advised to keep with them the copy of the “Online Fee Receipt” as a token of remittance of fee for future reference. On successful registration of the online application, Applicant’s are advised not to attempt for registration since multiple registration numbers and passwords may create a problem for Applicant in future. In case of multiple registrations for the same Course/Group, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any prior notice/intimation to the Applicant.
Candidates have to submit the application form along with the fee to the respective polytechnic institute. The can also send the application form by post to the address provided below.
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education,
Sunhara Road, Kashopur, Roorkee-247667
About the JEEP Application Form 2019
The registration form for the JEEP entrance exam is available in the online mode and as well as offline. Online Registration for the exam is a vital step. Candidates who fail to register themselves before the last scheduled day they will not be allowed to appear in the entrance exam. So you can get complete details about the registration form below.
Where can you obtain your JEEP Application Form 2019
The registration form for JEEP 2019 is available at all Government Polytechnic centers in the state of Uttrakhand. The application form will not be available in any centres outside the state of Uttrakhand. Hence, the candidates who stay outside the state of the Uttrakhand can send their request to obtain application form along with a Rs 40 stamp and a 15” x 12” and you can get the application form. The Uttarakhand JEEP Application Forms 2019 received after the last date will not be accepted. Candidates can also download the application form after online registration and fee payment from the official website or by clicking on the direct link given above.
Steps to Download
- Click on the link given above.
- Fill in your details carefully
- Submit fee and print fee receipt
- Please check your filled-up form before submission of fee, after submission of fee Edit is not possible.
- Upload documents.
- Print Confirmation page.
Please read a few instructions listed below before you register yourself for the examination.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Applications submitted after the last scheduled date will be rejected.
- Request to purchase the application form after the last submission date will not be entertained.
- The officials will not be responsible for any postal delays.
- Incorrect information furnished in the application form will lead to the rejection of the candidate.
- Application fees on submitted are non-refundable.
- The photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headgear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200X230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- The applicant has to put the signature on white paper with Black/Blue ink pen.
- The signature will be used to put on the application form and wherever necessary.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Dimensions 140X60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.