UBTER JEEP 2022 Application Form – Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Aamwala, Dehradun has extended the last date to submit the UBTER JEEP 2022 application form. The last date to complete the application process is May 31, 2022. Candidates can fill the UBTER JEEP 2022 application form at ubtejeep.co.in. The application fee to submit the form is Rs. 800 for the general category candidates and Rs. 500 for the reserved category candidates. Get here to check the UBTER JEEP 2022 Application form such as documents needed, application fee and eligibility read below.
Latest – UBTER JEEP 2022 application form last date is extended till May 31, 2022. Scroll down to apply online.
UBTER JEEP 2022 Application Form
Apply here: Click here to apply online for UBTER JEEP 2022.
The table below comprises all the important events and the schedule for the Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic admission process 2022. Please refer to the table below to check all the events of the exam.
|UBTER JEEP 2022 Application Form||Important dates|
|Availability of online application form||20 Jan 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||31 May 2022|
|Availability of offline application form||25 Jan 2022|
|Last date to submit the offline application form||15 May 2022|
UBTER JEEP 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended
Candidates can check the last date to fill the UBTER JEEP 2022 Application Form from below image.
UBTER JEEP 2022 Application fee
The aspirants have to pay the following amount of the Application Fee to submit UBTER JEEP 2022 Application Form. Applicants are advised to keep with them a copy of the “Online Fee Receipt” as a token of remittance of fee for future reference. On successful registration of the online application, Applicant’s are advised not to attempt for registration since multiple registration numbers and passwords may create a problem for Applicant in future.
Mode of Payment
- The application fee for online application is payable by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- For offline mode of paymnet that is for submission of the OMR application form: Candidates have to submit the application form along with the fee to the respective polytechnic institute. They can also send the application form by post to the address provided by the officials
Documents Required for UBTER JEEP 2022 Application Form
Here are the following things the candidate must be having handy at the time of filing the application form:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
UBTER JEEP 2022 Image Specification
In the UBTER JEEP online application, candidates require to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification provided below.
|Size||20 KB – 50KB||10 KB – 20 KB|
|Dimension||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
Guidelines for Upload images
Checklist for uploading photograph:
- You need to upload your recent passport size color photograph.
- The photo must be taken against a light background, preferably white.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- You can wear religious headwear but it should not cover your face.
- If you are using flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
Checklist for uploading signature:
- You need to sign on a white sheet of paper with black / blue ink pen.
- You must scan only the box in which have you signed and not the whole sheet.
- The signature must be done by the applicants only as it shall be verified during the exam and is also used on the admit card.
- Candidates must note that signature on the answer sheet, will not match with the signature on the admit card at the time of exam, the applicant will be disqualified.
How to Fill UBTER JEEP 2022 Online Application Form?
The aspirants can apply for UBTER JEEP 2022 by simply following the instructions given below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to register for UBTER JEEP 2022 entrance exam.
Step 2: In the next screen, you need to click on the relevant group for which you wish to apply for.
Step 3: After you have select the group, the application form of the respective group will appear on your screen.
Step 4: In JEEP 2022 online application, you need to fill in personal details, educational qualification details, etc.
Step 5: After entering all the details in the application form, click on the ‘register now’ button and proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 6: Once you have paid the application fee, it is advised to take a print out of the fee receipt.
Step 7: Only when you have successfully paid the application fee, you can proceed to upload the scanned image of photo and signature.
Step 8: On completion of the above given steps, a confirmation page will appear. It is advised that you should take a print out of it for future reference.
How to Get JEEP 2022 Offline Application Form?
The registration form for JEEP 2022 available at all Government Polytechnic centres in the state of Uttarakhand. The application form will not be available in any centres outside the state of Uttarakhand. Hence, the candidates who stay outside the state of Uttrakhand can send their request to obtain an application form.
The Uttarakhand JEEP Application Forms 2022 received after the last date will not be accepted. Candidates can also download the application form after online registration and fee payment from the official website or by clicking on the direct link given above.
Details in UBTER JEEP Application Form 2022
In the application form for JEEP 2022 entrance exam, candidates need to provide the following information:
- Applicant name.
- Father’s name.
- Mother’s name.
- Date of birth.
- Are you a Bonafide Resident of Uttarakhand?
- Sub Category.
- For Claiming Reservation Facility For Cerificate Holder in NCC, NCC Certificate passed.
- Mobile number.
- Qualifying examination.
- Qualifying examination appeared / passed.
- Exam center choice 1.
- Exam center choice 2.
- Aadhaar number.
- Pin code.
- Email id.
- Create a password.
UBTER JEEP 2022 Test Center
At the time of filling in details in the application form, candidates need to select the test center. The entrance exam is going to be conducted at the following test cities.
|Name of the test city||Test code|
UBTER JEEP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that candidates should check the eligibility criteria and then proceed to fill up the application form. The eligibility criteria to appear in Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2022 is as follows:
- There is no age limit to apply for UBTER JEEP.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology: Should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate from Uttarakhand or its equivalent examination with Science and Mathematics and at least 35% marks.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Should have passed 10+2/ Intermediate, with Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences or Math. Those who have passed Intermediate from NIOS as per the Pharmacy Council of India standards are also eligible to apply for JEEP.
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology: Should have qualified 10 + 2 / Intermediate or equivalent examination with English subject with at least 35% marks.
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice: Should have passed 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent examination (It is mandatory that the candidate should have studied Hindi and English subject in high school or intermediate examination).
- PG Diploma in Computer Application: Should possess a Graduation Degree.
- Fashion Design, Textile Design and Garment Technology: Should have passed High School with t least 35% marks.
UBTER JEEP 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for candidates who successfully applied for JEEP 2022 will be available online at ubter.in or ubtejeep.co.in. To download the admit card, candidates have to select any one Group E, P, H, M, G, T, or A and then enter registration number/roll number, candidates name, and date of birth. Candidates must check all details mentioned on the Admit Card, candidates will be able to change if needed online. The candidates should take a print out of the Admit Card on the day of the examination or before the deadline. No candidate will receive the JEEP Admit Card by post.
About Joint Engineering Entrance Polytechnic (JEEP)
UBTER Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) is a state-level entrance examination. It is also called as Uttarakhand Polytechnic. Through this examination, candidates get admission in polytechnic courses in Uttarakhand state. Admission will be offered in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, hotel management, etc. Candidates can fill their application form through online or offline mode.
UBTER JEEP 2022 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : To apply for UBTER JEEP, the candidate has to visit the official website and have to fill the application form online before the due date.
Ans : Yes, candidates can fill the offline application form. It can be obtained from all Government Polytechnic centres in the state of Uttarakhand
Ans : Candidates must keep the documents like 10th Marksheet,12th Marksheet, Scanned photograph, Scanned signature, Caste certificate ready to fill the application form.
Ans : Candidates have to pay the application fee in online mode through Debit/Credit/NetBanking.
Ans: The last date to submit the UBTER JEEP 2022 application form is May 31, 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.