Ranked number one in India and in the bracket 226-250 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2013-2014 powered by Thomson Reuters. Ranked number one in India and 13th in the Times Higher Education BRICS & Emerging Economies Rankings 2014.
The University has been incorporated for the purposes, among others, of imparting education in Arts, Letters, Science and the learned professions and of furthering advancement of learning, the prosecution of original research, with power to appoint University Professors, Readers and Lecturers, to hold and manage educational endowments, to erect, equip and maintain University colleges, libraries, laboratories and museums, to making regulations relating to the residence and conduct of students and to do all such acts as tend to promote study and research.
Panjab University Admissions 2014
- PU CET BDS 2014
- PU B.A./B.Com. LLB. (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Course
- PU Admission to 2nd Semester of B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Year Integrated Course
- PU B.Com. Admission
- PU B.Ed. Admission
- PU B.Ed.(Correspondence) Admissions
- PU B.Pharm. and B.Sc (H.S.)
- PU CET (UG)
- PU CET (PG)
- PU LEET
- P.U. – LL.B.
- PU MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS Admission
- PU M.Ed. Entrance Test
- PU THAT for Admission to B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) and B.Sc. (Tourism Management)
- PU UBS MBA
- PU UIAMS MET
- PU USOL Admissions