IKSVV Admission 2020 – Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya releases notification for admission to the various Certificate, Diploma, P.G. Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D., and D.Lit programmes. The candidate needs to fill the application form, which will be available on the official website. The complete detail of IKSVV Admission for the various course such as application form, eligibility criteria, courses offered, etc. are given below.
Latest: Application form is available for IKSVV Admission 2020. Scroll down to apply.
Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya (IKSVV) Admission 2020
Academic Session 2020 of Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya, Khairagarh will be started as per the schedule date. Choice Based Credit System (C.B.C.S.) and Grading will be adopted in all at Under Graduated Level programmes.
Schedule for the IKSVV Admission 2020 is given below.
|Application Form available from||Available!|
|Aptitude test for All under graduate (UG) programme||To be announced|
|Aptitude test for All PG including M.Phil Programme||To be announced|
|Admission list would be released||To be announced|
IKSVV Application Form 2020
Admission Form is available at the University website and application fee will be different for Indian students and for foreign/NRI students which will be paid through DD or Cheque in favour of the Registrar, India Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya payable at Khairagarh. Candidates will also be able to download the Application form of IKSVV Admission 2020 on the official website at www.iksv.ac.in or through the direct link, which will be provided below.
Application Form: Click here to register for IKSVV Admission 2020.
Duly filled admission form with all necessary documents should reach the University Teaching Department. The above dates will also be applicable for M.Phil Students Students are eligible for further relaxation after obtaining special permission from the vice-chancellor. Students have to produce original certificates to be verified at the time of the aptitude test.
Documents Required along with Application Form
List of Documents required to be submitted along with the application form –
- Self-Attested photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates of qualifying examinations.
- Self-Attested Proof of date of birth.
- Character certificate from the last attended Institution or competent authority. (Attested photocopy)
- In case of gap(s) between two sessions, an affidavit from a competent authority is required.
- Applicants seeking admission under the reserved category must submit the latest certificate from the competent authority in support of their claim.
- The transfer certificate must be submitted in original at the time of admission.
- On the recommendation from the head of the department, a period of one month will be given to submit the migration certificate.
- Domical Certificate (Adhar Card, Voter I.D., Certificate of issued by competent Authority).
Additional Documents Required from Foreign Students
- AIDS clearance certificates.
- Student visa.
IKSVV Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria given below is of the session 2020-21, this detail is the base on as per last year.
IKSVV Admission 2020 Fee Instructions
The entire fees should be paid by the student at the University in Indian currency only through cheque or cashless mode in favour of Registrar, Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya payable at Khairgarh. Link for fee payment is available on the university website. www.iksv.ac.in (online fee payment).
- The tuition fee, admission fee & other fees will be double for foreign/NRI students.
- Caution money is refundable after an appropriate deduction at the end of the course.
- If any student fails to complete his/her course in two academic sessions then in such case concern student has to pay the full fee afresh for the next session to continue the respective course.
- The decision about the admission on the payment seat will be taken by the Vice-chancellor on the recommendation of the admission committee.
Official website: iksv.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.