|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IKSVV Admission 2017 – Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya has released notification for admission to the various Certificate, Diploma, P.G. Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D. and D.Lit programmes for the academic year 2017-2018. The complete detail of IKSVV Admission 2017 for various course such as application form, eligibility criteria, course offered etc. are given below.
Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya (IKSVV) Admission 2017
Academic Session 2017- 2018 of Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya, Khairagarh will be starting from 15 June 2017 and ends on 15 May 2018. University has successfully started semester system in all its Under Graduate and Post Graduate programmes. Choice Based Credit System (C.B.C.S.) and Grading has already been adopted in all at Under Graduated Level programmes.
Schedule for the IKSVV Admission 2017 is given below.
|Application Form available from||01 Jun 2017|
|Last date for filling the Application Form||30 Jun 2017|
|Aptitude test for All under graduate (UG) programme||04 Jul 2017|
|Aptitude test for All PG including M.Phil Programme||07 Jul 2017|
|Admission list would be released||10 Jul 2017|
IKSVV Application Form 2017
Admission Form is available at the University from 01 Jun 2017 onwards on payment of Rs. 715/- for Indian students and Rs. 1430/- for foreign/NRI students through DD or Cheque in favour of the Registrar, India Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya payable at Khairagarh. Candidates can also download the Application form of IKSVV Admission 2017 on the official website at www.iksv.ac.in or through the direct link, which is given below.
Dully filled admission form with all necessary documents should reach the University Teaching Department latest by 30 Jun 2017. The above date are also applicable for M.Phil Students Student are eligible for further relaxation upto 14 Aug 2017 after obtaining special permission from the vice-chancellor. Students have to produce original certificates to be verified at the time of aptitude test.
Documents Required along with Application Form
List of Documents required to be submitted along with the application form –
- Self-Attested photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates of qualifying examinations.
- Self-Attested Proof of date of birth.
- Character certificate from the last attended Institution or competent authority. (Attested photocopy)
- In case of gap(s) between two sessions, an affidavit from a competent authority is required.
- Applicants seeking admission under reserved category must submit a latest certificate from the competent authority in support of their claim.
- Transfer certificate must be submitted in original at the time of admission.
- On the recommendation from the head of the department, a period of one month will be given to submit the migration certificate.
- Domical Certificate (Adhar Card, Voter I.D., Certificate of issued by competent Authority).
Additional Documents Required form Foreign Students
- AIDS clearance certificates.
- Student visa.
Admission list wold be released by 10 Jul 2017. Selection candidates are expected to complete the admission formalities on or before 14 Jul 2017. If the selected candidate fails in completing the admission formalities with the stipulated period then the scat will be allotted to the student from the waiting list. If required, another aptitude test may be conducted and accordingly the dates will be notified. Except the students from the I Semester other students are required to complete the admission procedure till 31 Jul 2017. Classes will commence from 01 Jul 2017. Classes will start immediately after completing the admission process in 1 Semester of their respective course.
- The entire fees should be paid by the student at the University in Indian currency only through cheque or cashless mode in favour of Registrar, Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya payable at Khairgarh. Link for fee payment is available on university website. www.iksv.ac.in (online fee payment).
- The tuition fee, admission fee & other fee will be double for foreign/NRI students.
- Caution money is refundable after appropriate deduction at the end of the course.
- If any student fails to complete his/her course in two academic sessions then in such case concern student has to pay full fee a fresh for the next session to continue the respective course.
- Decision about the admission on payment seat will be taken by the Vice chancellor on the recommendation of admission committee.
- Last date for admission on payment seat is upto 16 August 2017.
Students may open their accounts in the following Banks –
|State Bank of India,
Ph. 07820-234540 (O)
Branch code – 0524
|Bank of Maharashtra
Diwan Bada, Khairagarh
Ph. 07820-234131 (O)
Branch code – 1103