IKSVV Admission 2018 – Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya will release notification for admission to the various Certificate, Diploma, P.G. Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D. and D.Lit programmes for the academic year 2018-2019. The complete detail of IKSVV Admission 2018 for various course such as application form, eligibility criteria, course offered etc. are given below.
Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya (IKSVV) Admission 2018
Academic Session 2018- 2019 of Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya, Khairagarh will probably be starting from June 2018. University has successfully started semester system in all its Under Graduate and Post Graduate programmes. Choice Based Credit System (C.B.C.S.) and Grading has already been adopted in all at Under Graduated Level programmes.
Expected Schedule for the IKSVV Admission 2018 is given below.
|Application Form available from||Jun 2018|
|Last date for filling the Application Form||Jun 2018|
|Aptitude test for All under graduate (UG) programme||Jul 2018|
|Aptitude test for All PG including M.Phil Programme||Jul 2018|
|Admission list would be released||Jul 2018|
IKSVV Application Form 2018
Admission Form is available at the University in the month of June 2018 onwards on payment of Rs. 715/- for Indian students and Rs. 1430/- for foreign/NRI students through DD or Cheque in favour of the Registrar, India Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya payable at Khairagarh. Candidates can also download the Application form of IKSVV Admission 2018 on the official website at www.iksv.ac.in or through the direct link, which will be provided below.
Dully filled admission form with all necessary documents should reach the University Teaching Department. The above dates will also be applicable for M.Phil Students Student are eligible for further relaxation after obtaining special permission from the vice-chancellor. Students have to produce original certificates to be verified at the time of aptitude test.
Documents Required along with Application Form
List of Documents required to be submitted along with the application form –
- Self-Attested photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates of qualifying examinations.
- Self-Attested Proof of date of birth.
- Character certificate from the last attended Institution or competent authority. (Attested photocopy)
- In case of gap(s) between two sessions, an affidavit from a competent authority is required.
- Applicants seeking admission under reserved category must submit a latest certificate from the competent authority in support of their claim.
- Transfer certificate must be submitted in original at the time of admission.
- On the recommendation from the head of the department, a period of one month will be given to submit the migration certificate.
- Domical Certificate (Adhar Card, Voter I.D., Certificate of issued by competent Authority).
Additional Documents Required form Foreign Students
- AIDS clearance certificates.
- Student visa.
Admission list would be released in the month of July 2018. If the selected candidate fails in completing the admission formalities with the stipulated period then the scat will be allotted to the student from the waiting list. If required, another aptitude test may be conducted and accordingly the dates will be notified. Classes will commence in the month of July 2018. Classes will start immediately after completing the admission process in 1 Semester of their respective course.
- The entire fees should be paid by the student at the University in Indian currency only through cheque or cashless mode in favour of Registrar, Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya payable at Khairgarh. Link for fee payment is available on university website. www.iksv.ac.in (online fee payment).
- The tuition fee, admission fee & other fee will be double for foreign/NRI students.
- Caution money is refundable after appropriate deduction at the end of the course.
- If any student fails to complete his/her course in two academic sessions then in such case concern student has to pay full fee a fresh for the next session to continue the respective course.
- Decision about the admission on payment seat will be taken by the Vice chancellor on the recommendation of admission committee.
Students may open their accounts in the following Banks –
|State Bank of India,
Ph. 07820-234540 (O)
Branch code – 0524
|Bank of Maharashtra
Diwan Bada, Khairagarh
Ph. 07820-234131 (O)
Branch code – 1103
Official website: www.iksv.ac.in.
Insofar, No official details regarding IKSVV Admission has been released. Information on this page is as per the last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official details are published, details will be updated here.