Kushabhau Thakre University of Journalism & Mass Communication (KTUJM) offers admission to PG Degree & Diploma Programmes in various courses in the University for the Academic Year 2017-18. Interested Candidates can check complete details of KTUJM Admission 2017 like application procedure, eligibility criteria etc from this page given below.
KTUJM Admission 2017
Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya has issued an admission notification for admission to various courses. Selection will be made on the basis of entrance test. All the activities for the KTUJM Admission 2017 shall take place as per the schedule provided below.
Schedule of KTUJM Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last Date of submission of application||23 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||28 Jun 2017 from 11:00 am|
Interested candidates may apply with application fee Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) in the form of DD drawn in favour of Registrar, KTUJM, Raipur. Candidates may apply online or by post in prescribed format which can downloaded from website or from the direct link provided below.
Form filling Instruction / Procedure
- Before applying On-Line, keep the following information /codes ready with yourself like; Subject name, Exam Centre, Date of Birth, Marks obtained, Challan details (Bank name, Branch/city name, Branch code, Journal No. challan date etc.).
- Apply Online using the “Apply-Online button” given above.
- The eligible candidates, in their own interest, are advised to keep photocopy of sides of the completed Application Form (hard copy), Certificate of Postage, Challan copy (as a proof of fee deposit) and three identical copies of the passport size photographs which has been affixed on the Application Form.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is strictly provisional.
- Only online application followed by hard copy (along with requisite enclosures) will be considered, as per terms and conditions including eligibility criteria, as notified in the Notification. Any Online Application, whose completely filled in hard copy is not received in Examination Unit within time frame, will not be entertained.
- Incomplete application / application submitted in any other format or application (hard copy) received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Hence, the candidates are advised in their own interest to apply early enough to ensure timely receipt of their applications by the Examination Unit on or before the closing date.
Important note: Once you fill up Application Form, Please submit it within 30 min. Otherwise Session will be expired and you’ll have to again fill up the Application Form.
For more details of KTUJM Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.