Kushabhau Thakre University of Journalism & Mass Communication (KTUJM) offers admission to PG Degree & Diploma Programmes in various courses in the University for the Academic Year 2018-19. Interested Candidates can check complete details of KTUJM Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria etc from this page given below.
KTUJM Admission 2018
Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya has issued an admission notification for admission to various courses. Selection will be made on the basis of entrance test. All the activities for the KTUJM Admission 2018 shall take place as per the schedule provided below.
Schedule of KTUJM Admission 2018 is given below.
|Application form availability||01 Jun 2018|
|Last Date of submission of application||30 Jul 2018|
|Last date for admission||14 Aug 2018|
Notice: Click here to check the extended dates admission notice.
Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya has released the list of successful candidates for KTUJM Admission 2018. The list of candidates is available on the official website. The direct link to check the list of selected candidates is also provided below.
Result: Click here to check the list of successful candidates for KTUJM Admission 2018.
Interested candidates may apply with application fee Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) in the form of DD drawn in favour of Registrar, KTUJM, Raipur. Candidates may apply online or by post in prescribed format which can downloaded from website or from the direct link that will be provided below.
Application process is Over…!!!
Form filling Instruction / Procedure
- Before applying On-Line, keep the following information /codes ready with yourself like; Subject name, Exam Center, Date of Birth, Marks obtained, Challan details (Bank name, Branch/city name, Branch code, Journal No. challan date etc.).
- Apply Online using the “Apply-Online button” given above.
- The eligible candidates, in their own interest, are advised to keep photocopy of sides of the completed Application Form (hard copy), Certificate of Postage, Challan copy (as a proof of fee deposit) and three identical copies of the passport size photographs which has been affixed on the Application Form.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is strictly provisional.
- Only online application followed by hard copy (along with requisite enclosures) will be considered, as per terms and conditions including eligibility criteria, as notified in the Notification. Any Online Application, whose completely filled in hard copy is not received in Examination Unit within time frame, will not be entertained.
- Incomplete application / application submitted in any other format or application (hard copy) received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Hence, the candidates are advised in their own interest to apply early enough to ensure timely receipt of their applications by the Examination Unit on or before the closing date.
Important note: Once you fill up Application Form, Please submit it within 30 min. Otherwise Session will be expired and you’ll have to again fill up the Application Form.
Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/Women/PH candidates shall be done as per Chhattisgarh government rules.
Fee structure for KTUJM Admission 2018 are mentioned below.
- Bus Facility – 3000/- per semester.
- Hostel – 2000/- per semester.
- Hostel Admission – 500/-.
- Hostel Caution Money – 500/-.
- Other state students migration and eligibility fees- 390/-.
Official website: www.ktujm.ac.in
For more details of KTUJM Admission of 2018 – Download Information Brochure.