PSSOU Admission 2022: Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University application form are available at pssou.ac.in. The last date to submit the application online will be August 31, 2022. Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University offers various Distance Learning Programmes at Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate level. Candidates can apply for the course if they satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the information in detail about PSSOU Admission 2022, like as the courses offered, their eligibility criteria, application form and so on from this page.
Latest: PSSOU has released the Application Form for Session July 2022 to June 2023. Click Here to Apply.
PSSOU Admission 2022-2023
PSSOU Admission is conducted twice in a year; January to December and July to June, below we have provided dates of the upcoming July to June 2022-23 session.
Other PSSOU Entrance Exam
PSSOU Admission 2022-2023 Overview
|Name of Institute||Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Location||Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|Course Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate level|
Important Downloads and Official Link
- Admission Notification for July 2022 to June 2023
PSSOU Admission 2022-2023 Important Dates
Candidates can check the PSSOU Admission 2022 schedule from the table given below.
|PSSOU Admission 2022||Date|
|PSSOU 2022 application form releases on||01 Jun 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 Aug 2022|
PSSOU Admission 2022-2023 Notification
Click here to download PSSOU Admission 2022-2023 Notification.
PSSOU Admission 2022-2023 Courses Offered
The following is the list of courses offered by the Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University.
- B.Lib & I.Sc
Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma in Yog Science (PGDYS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychological Guidance and Counselling (PGDPG&C)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism and New Media (PGDBJNM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations (PGDAPR)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chattisgarhi Language and Literature (PGDCLL)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare (PGDLLLW)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cyber Law
- Diploma in Science to Social Development in Ramchritarmanas
- Certificate in Goods and Service Tax
PSSOU Admission 2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the information related to the eligibility each course from below.
Eligibility for UG programmes: Candidate must have qualified 12th class exams from a recognized board to be eligible for applying in undergraduate courses from PSSOU.
Eligibility for B.Lib course: Candidate must posses graduate degree from a recognized university.
Eligibility for PG and Postgraduate Diploma programmes: Candidate must posses graduate degree from a recognized university.
Click here to check the Eligibility Criteria for each course in the notification.
PSSOU Admission 2022-2023 Application Form
Candidate can obtain the application form online from the university’s official website. It is mandatory to fill the form before the due date and submit it along with the payment of the application form fee.
How to Fill the Application Form?
- Step 1: Visit the officail webiste of PSSOU i.e. pssou.ac.in.
- Step 2: On the official webiste candidate would have to click on Online Admission link.
- Step 3: Upon clicking on the Online Admission link, the candidate will be redirected to a new window where they will be asked to fill in the details and attach necessary documents.
- Step 4: After submitting all the details and documents asked they canidate would have to pay the fee. Once the candidate have paid the fee, they will receive a confirmation via SMS on the mobile number provided by them. The Application Form and Fee will be verified at the Exam Centre.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment of the fee via
- Online payment gateway using Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Bank Challan (Grameen Bank, Bank of Baroda)
Image Specifications for PSSOU Admission Form
|Passport size photograph||50 kb|
|Qualification Documents||200 kb|
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU) is located in Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur. It is an open university offering distance education programmes since 20 January 2005. The university provides programmes in Arts, Science and Technology, Social Science, Commerce, Education, Computer Science, Yoga, Jyotish and Vastu. It has its regional centres located in Bilaspur, Jagdalpur, Korba. Raipur, Ambikapur, Durg and Jashpur.
PSSOU Admission 2022 – 2023 FAQ’s
A. Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU) is located in Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur.
A. The candidates have to apply online by filling and submitting the online application form available at pssou.ac.in
A. The official website is pssou.ac.in
Official Website: pssou.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.