PSSOU Admission 2021: The application form has been available online at pssou.ac.in. Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University offers various Distance Learning Programmes at Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Diploma and Ph.D level. A notification has been released for Admission into PSSOU for January 2021 Session. Candidates can apply for the course if they satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the information in detail about PSSOU Admission 2021 December Session, like as the courses offered, their eligibility criteria, application form and so on from this page.
– PSSOU has released the notification for December Session 2021. Check more details is given below.
– PSSOU has released the application form for December Session 2021. Click here to Apply.
PSSOU Admission 2020-2021
PSSOU Admission is conducted twice in a year; January to December and July to June, below we have provided dates of the upcoming December 2021 session. Candidates can check the PSSOU Admission 2021 schedule from the table given below.
|PSSOU Admission 2021||Date|
|PSSOU 2021 application form releases on|
|Last date to submit the application form||30 Apr 2021 up to 11:59 pm|
Update on PSSOU Admission 2020-2021 Notice
Earlier Notice –
Click here to download the noitce.
Update on PSSOU Admission 2020-2021
Interested candidates can check the important date regrading January to December 2021 Session is given below.
PSSOU Admission 2020-2021 Courses Offered
The following is the list of courses offered by the Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University.
- B.Lib & I.Sc
Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Yog Science (PGDYS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychological Guidance and Counselling (PGDPG&C)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism and New Media (PGDBJNM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations (PGDAPR)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Management (PGDHM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism Management (PGDTM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chattisgarhi Language and Literature (PGDCLL)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare (PGDLLLW)
- Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Elementry Language Teaching
- Certificate course in Goods and Service Tax
- Ph.D in Hindi
- Ph.D in Education
- Ph.D in Psychology
- Ph.D in Management
- Ph.D in Political Science
PSSOU Admission 2020-2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the information related to the eligibility each course from below.
Eligibility for UG programmes: Candidate must have qualified 12th class exams from a recognized board to be eligible for applying in undergraduate courses from PSSOU.
Eligibility for B.Lib course: Candidate must posses graduate degree from a recognized university.
Eligibility for PG and Postgraduate Diploma programmes: Candidate must posses graduate degree from a recognized university.
Candidates can check Eligibility Criteria for each course in the image given below.
PSSOU Admission 2020-2021 Application Form
Candidate can obtain the application form online from the university’s official website. It is mandatory to fill the form before the due date and submit it along with the payment of the application form fee. It is important that the candidate check the eligibility norms set by the university before proceeding into the application form filling process. For the ease of the candidate, a link has been provided in the Application Form page in the above “Quick Links” section.
How to Fill the Application Form?
Step 1: Visit the officail webiste of PSSOU i.e. pssou.ac.in.
Step 2: On the official webiste candidate would have to click on Online Admission link.
Step 3: Upon clicking on the Online Admission link, the candidate will be redirected to a new window where they will be asked to fill in the details and attach necessary documents.
Step 4: After submitting all the details and documents asked they canidate would have to pay the fee. Once the candidate have paid the fee, they will receive a confirmation via SMS on the mobile number provided by them. The Application Form and Fee will be verified at the Exam Centre.
Application Fee: Candidate’s form of admission is considered valid and complete only if he/she makes the payment of the form fee. Remeber, the amount of application fee is non-refundable. The expected fee for admission form is.
- Rs. 100/- for all category candidates.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment of the fee via
- Online payment gateway using Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Bank Challan (Grameen Bank, Bank of Baroda)
Image Specifications for PSSOU Admission Form
|Passport size photograph||50 kb|
|Qualification Documents||200 kb|
PSSOU Admission 2020 Important Instructions
Candidates must read the significant instructions given below in the image.
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU) is located in Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur. It is an open university offering distance education programmes since 20 January 2005. The university provides programmes in Arts, Science and Technology, Social Science, Commerce, Education, Computer Science, Yoga, Jyotish and Vastu. It has its regional centres located in Bilaspur, Jagdalpur, Korba. Raipur, Ambikapur, Durg and Jashpur.
Other PSSOU Entrance Exam
Official Website: pssou.ac.in
For more details of PSSOU Admission 2021, candidates can download:
- January to December 2021 Admission Notification
- July 2020 Admission Notification
- January 2020 Admission Notification.
- Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.