IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2021 – IIIT Naya Raipur has invited an application form for M.Tech admission 2021 and the form link will be available from May 28, 2021 to July 15, 2021, at iiitnr.ac.in. IIIT Naya Raipur has offered admission to full-time M.Tech. programs in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering for the year 2021-2022. Admission to the M.Tech. program of the Institute is open to all Indian Nationals in the following specializations. Get here the complete details about the IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2021, from this page.
Latest: Application form link will be active from May 28 to July 15, 2021. Check the more details below.
IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2021
Admissions in M.Tech. programme is strictly based on valid GATE score. Eligible candidates admitted to M.Tech. the programme will receive a monthly Institute scholarship of Rs.12,400/-. Check the important schedule for IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2021, is given below the table.
IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Application submission start||28 May, 2021|
|Last date of application submission||15th July, 2021|
|Announcement of First Round Selection List||19th July, 2021|
|Payment of Admission fee, Document Verification, specifying willingness for First Round||19th to 28th July, 2021|
|Announcement of Second Round List||30th July, 2021|
|Payment of Admission fee, Document Verification, specifying willingness for Second Round||30th July to 10th August 2021|
IIIT Naya Raipur 2021 Overview
|Name of the Institute||International Institute of Information Technology, Naya, Raipur|
|Institute type||State Government|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Location||Naya Raipur, Chattisgarh|
IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form at the official website or a direct link will be provided for the same. Applicants must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. After successful submission of the application form, you will receive an application number and a link to download the application form. In case applicants are applying for more than one discipline then submit a separate application for each discipline respectively. Candidates should read the all-important instruction before starting to fill the application form.
Application Fees: Rs. 300/- (SC/ST/PWD Category), Rs. 500/- (Others) to be paid online (as per last year details)
How to Apply the IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2021 Application Form?
Applicants need to read the important instruction before filling the form. And candidates can easily fill the application form to follow the steps is given below –
Step 1 – Applicants visit the above ‘Apply Online’ link and do the Part 1 – Registration which consisting of general information of candidates.
Step 2 – After registration Part-1, the candidate has to login to the system using the credential provided in the acknowledgement receipt and E-mail.
Part 2 – It’s consisting of educational qualifications and GATE examination.
Part 3 – In this part, applicants should uploading photo, signature, documents and fee payment.
Part 4 – Take a hard copy of the application (keep it for future reference ).
Step 3 – The application will be treated as complete only after completion of all the parts by the applicant, successful fee payment and final submission.
IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates have the minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks or First Class in the qualifying degree. Check the details eligibility for IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech Admission 2020 is given below –
Computer Science & Engineering –
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area or MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology or Graduates (AMIETE) from Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) in Computer Science & Engineering or MCA from a recognized Institution and a valid GATE score in CS.
- Applicants should have M.Sc Degree (Mathematics/Mathematics & Computing/Statistics) from a recognized Institution, with a minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks or 1st division in the qualifying degree, and a valid GATE score in MA.
Electronics & Communication Engineering –
- Applicants have to hold Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Equivalent or M.Sc (Electronics) or Graduates (AMIETE) from Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering & have a valid GATE score in EC/EE/IN.
Relaxation for SC/ST/PD Candidates: Eligibility criteria will be relaxed by 5% marks or 0.5 CPI for SC/ST/PD applicants.
IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
The following total number of seats are available for IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2021.
|M.Tech Programme||Seat Intake|
|Computer Science and Engineering||20|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||20|
There are three different categories through which students are admitted:
- All India Quota (35% seats amounting to 14 seats: 07 in CSE and 07 in ECE): Candidates who completed their school education from any part of India belong to this category. Reservation as per GOI Norms. For All India quota seats, please refer to CCMT 2021
- NTPC Quota (15% seats amounting to 06 seats: 03 in CSE and 03 in ECE): Applicants employed with NTPC or their wards who have completed their school education from any part of India belong to this category. Reservation as per GOI Norms.
- Chhattisgarh State Quota (50% seats amounting to 20 seats: 10 in CSE and 10 in ECE): Applicants who passed both 10th and 12th standard examinations from schools situated in the State of Chhattisgarh belong to this category. The reservation for candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories shall be as per Chhattisgarh Government norms.
Candidates are requested to report at the Institute with following documents in the respective category:
- Valid Gate Admit card
- Valid Gate Scorecard
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12the class mark sheet
- 12th class pass certificate
- Qualifying Degree (B.E./B.Tech) all marksheets
- Qualifying Degree (B.E./B.Tech) degree certificate/ undertaking
- Category reserved certificate.
- PWD Certificate
- Proof of DOB.
IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech. 2021 Offered Courses
IIIT Naya Raipur consists of various courses for the M.Tech. admission 2021. Candidates can opt for the following courses as per their interest.
- M.Tech Chemical Engineering
- M.Tech Electrical Enginnering
- M.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M.Tech Construction Project Management
- M.Tech Computer Science Engineering
- M.Tech Environmental Engineering
- M.Tech Geotechnical Engineering
- M.Tech Information Technology Engineering
- M.Tech Internal Combustion Engine & Automobiles
- M.Tech Machine Design Engineering
- M.Tech Power Systems
- M.Tech Structural Engineering
- M.Tech Production Engineering
- M.Tech Thermal Engineering
- M.Tech Transportation Engineering
- Mining Engineering, etc.
IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2021 Counselling Process
Candidates applying for admissions shall be required to remit a non-refundable counselling fee. Based on the online applications received, merit lists, based on GATE rank, will be published for each category. The entire process will be conducted online strictly as per the announced schedule in the process flow diagram. Any changes in the deadlines or alterations in the process will be duly communicated on the IIIT Naya Raipur website.
IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Fee structure for IIIT Naya Raipur Admission is given below the image.
For more details about IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2021, candidates can – Previous Year Information Brochure.
IIIT Naya Raipur 2021 Provided Facilities
IIIT-NR provides state-of-the-art research and education facilities and nurtures a campus culture that fosters high energy and enthusiasm in every individual, clubbed with the highest standard of professionalism. These are the following facilities mentioned below.
- Deep Learning Lab
- Data Science Lab,
- Big data computing Lab
- (IoT) and Sensor Lab, 3D printing
- Hostel facilities
- Sports facilities
- Canteen facilities
- Gym, etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.