Bilaspur University Admmission 2020 – has conducted the entrance examination for admission in various UG and PG courses academic year 2020-21. Candidates can check the details from the official website www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in. This is last chance to take admission in the vancat seat in UG and PG courses for the academic year of 2020-21. Candidates can check the complete information of Bilaspur University Admission 2020 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Bilaspur University Admission 2020
Those candidates who were seeking admission in various courses at Bilaspur University can fill the application form from the official website. Admit Card will be issued to those candidates who fill their application on time for the entrance examination. Selection of candidates for admission will be made on the basis of merit to be prepared through Marks of qualifying examination and marks obtained in the Entrance Test.
Important Schedule for Bilaspur University admission 2020
For UG Courses
|Start of the Application process||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of receiving of application form||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of merit list for||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Submission of fee for admission in University||last week of Jun 2020|
For PG Courses
|Start of the Application process||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of receiving of application form||2nd week of 2020|
|Declaration of merit list for||2nd week of 2020|
|Submission of fee for admission in University||3rd week of 2020|
For UTD Admission
|Start of the Application process||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of receiving of application form||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Written Test for Admission||last week of Jun 2020|
|Result of Written Test||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Admission date on Counseling basis||1st week of Jul 2020|
Bilaspur University 2020 Application Form
Application Form will be available on the university website for admission at Bilaspur University for 2020 session. Candidates may apply online from given below links. Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is also given below.
Apply Online: Bilaspur University 2020 application form will be available at the official website, i.e., www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in
The application fee is Rs. 50/- for the candidates. The fee is required to be remit in online mode only.
The eligibility criteria for the Bilaspur University admission in the various courses is given below, these eligibility details are as per last year.
- B.Com/ M.Com 5 Year Integrated Course (With exit option after 3 years UG Programme) – Higher Secondary with 45% marks.
- B.Sc../M.Sc., 5-year Computer Science Integrated Course (With exit option after 3 years UG Programme) – Higher Secondary having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with 45% marks
- B.Sc./M.Sc., 5 Year Food Processing and Technology Integrated Course (With exit option after 3 year UG Programme) – Higher Secondary having Chemistry with 45% Marks
- Bachelor in Hotel Management (B.H.M.) – Higher Secondary in any stream with 45% marks
- M.Com. – B.Com with 45% marks.
- M.Sc. Computer Science – B.Sc (CS)/ BCA or equivalent with 45% marks
- M.Sc. Food Processing and Technology – Graduate in Food and Allied Subjects# with 45% Marks
- M.Sc. Microbiology and Bioinformatics – Graduate in any Bio-group with 45% marks
Note: 5 % relaxation will be given from minimum eligibility marks to SC / ST Candidates.
- Total intake based on number of students promoted from B.Sc., Honors, Computer Science (Under 5 years integrated program)
- Bachelor degree in Food Processing and Technology/ Food Processing/ Food Technology/ Food Science & Technology/ Food Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Food Science/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agricultural Engineering/ Dairy Technology/ Dairy engineering/ Forensic science and Food & Nutrition.
Registered candiddates eligible to print out the admit card’s online for the entrance examination and will be not be dispatched through post. Those who will appear in the Entrance Test can download the admit card for Bilaspur University Entrance Test from the official website or from the direct link will be provided.
Duration of Entrance test will be of one hour. The question paper will contain 60 multiple choice questions carrying one mark each. There will be NO negative marking.
The University reserves the right to change or extend the closing dates for those subjects for which the number of applications received is less than a number of seats available or not in the proper ratio.
The admission process is based on Merit obtained on Marks of Entrance exam (60%) and Marks of Qualifying examination (40%).
Syllabus of Entrance Examination for Under Graduate (UG)
- General ability (General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning) – 30 Marks.
- Subject Specific up to 12th level – 30 Marks.
Syllabus of Entrance Examination for Post Graduate (PG)
- Subject Specific (Degree level) – 60 Marks
The seat matrix is published by the University on its official website. Candidates will be granted admission as per the available seats. This seat intake is based on as per last year details, it will be upadated. Qualifying of the Admission Test doesn’t mean that the admission is granted to the intended candidate. Candidates may check the Available seats in various colleges from the official website of the University.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves the minimum eligibility criteria as laid down in the brochure for the course he/she is seeking admission.
- Mere appearance in the Entrance Test or securing pass marks at the test does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission to the Course unless he/she fulfills the minimum eligibility conditions. Applicants must fully satisfy themselves about their course wise eligibility as prescribed in the Admission Brochure, before filling the application form.
- If an applicant is inadvertently allowed to appear at the Entrance Test who otherwise does not meet the minimum course wise eligibility requirements, he/she cannot, at a later date, use that as a right to claim that he/she meets the eligibility requirements.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay in delivery of the application forms of the candidates.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the examination.
- The medium of entrance test will be English only.
- Admit card may be obtained from the department concerned and will be not be dispatched through post.
- For any enquiry, a candidate may contact the Head of the concerned department, Bilaspur University, Bilaspur.
- Admission test will be conducted in university teaching department (UTD) only.
- Students seeking admission to more than one course may appear in the entrance test of any one of the course.
- Admission will be given strictly as per reservation policy of C.G. Govt.
- The number of seats may vary if required.
- Relaxation of 5% in minimum eligibility criteria will be given to the applicants belonging to SC/ ST category. Also, relaxation in upper age limit (of 5 years for SC, ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates) to SC, ST, OBC & DA category candidates will be given as per C.G. state rule
- For each course, the minimum eligibility criteria are mentioned Department wise in this Admission Brochure.
- A candidate studying in the final year of UG and H.Sc. is eligible to appear in the entrance examination but candidate must have the evidence of qualifying examination at the time of counseling/admission otherwise his/her candidature shall be turned down and the opportunity will be given to the next candidate in the merit list.
- Candidates are allowed to appear at the Entrance Tests provisionally subject to the final verification of Mark sheets/ Degrees/Certificates, the validity of Certificates/Mark sheets of Qualifying Examination
- Application form of candidates submitted with forged/fake certificates or adopted fraudulent means shall be REJECTED. Further, such candidates shall be debarred from appearing in any subsequent Entrance Tests conducted by the university and his/her candidature will be canceled at any time even after admission.
Bilaspur University entrance examination 2020 result will be available at the official website, candidates can check their result through the direct link, which will be provided on this page. Result contains the list of the selected candidates who eligible to take admission in the academic year 2020-21.
Official website: www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in.
Insofar, Official details for Bilaspur University Admmission 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bilaspur University will release the information it will be updated here.