Indian Law Institute Admission 2023 is opened by the ILI Delhi. You can get admission in ILI Delhi by applying to the programs you are eligible for and following the Indian Law Institute admission process. Indian Law Institute is a Deemed University. It was established in the year 2004. This top university in Delhi offers UG, PG programs. Its official website is ili.ac.in. Get here details of admission to Indian Law Institute, Delhi such as application form, courses, fees, placement, ranking. Candidates should have relevant qualifying exam merit or entrance exam rank in order to get admission in Delhi in this varsity.
Indian Law Institute Admission 2023
All details and latest news on Indian Law Institute admission 2023 courses, fees, ranking, scholarships are as follows.
Indian Law Institute Admission 2023 – An Overview
|Name of University (Short Form)||Indian Law Institute (ILI Delhi)|
|Full form||Indian Law Institute|
|Type of university||Deemed University|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Address||Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi-110 001|
- Comp Labs
University Contact Details
Indian Law Institute Application Form 2023
Indian Law Institute releases application form for admission 2023 for all its courses. Important details on Indian Law Institute Application Form 2023 are as follows.
- The Indian Law Institute Application Form 2023 is released at ili.ac.in.
- Students should fill name, email id, mobile number, educational qualification and documents carefully in the Indian Law Institute application form.
- Indian Law Institute invites applications from interested students on a yearly basis.
- Candidates should check ili.ac.in regularly to check updates such as result, merit list, cut off, exam dates after submitting the application form.
- The application form fees for ILI Delhi admission form is as per the notification.
Indian Law Institute UG Admission 2023
Indian Law Institute offers admission to undergraduate programs. If you want to study UG programs in Indian Law Institute then do the following.
- First check out UG courses that ILI Delhi offers.
- Then think of which undergraduate courses to study in Indian Law Institute.
- Thereafter check eligibility of each selected UG program in Indian Law Institute and the process.
- Now finalize the UG courses to apply for Indian Law Institute admission 2023.
- After that compete for admission in Indian Law Institute on merit or entrance basis.
Indian Law Institute PG Admission 2023
Candidates looking for Post Graduate programs in Indian Law Institute for 2023 session should take the following steps.
- Start by checking list of PG courses in Indian Law Institute.
- Then check eligibility criteria and admission process for Indian Law Institute PG admissions in courses of choice.
- Finalize and apply for PG admission in ILI Delhi.
- Thereafter you can get admission with relevant merit or entrance scores in PG in ILI Delhi.
For more details on admission in Indian Law Institute, candidates should check the official website: ili.ac.in
Official Website – ili.ac.in
Address – Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi-110 001
Indian Law Institute Admission 2023 FAQs
Qs 1. How can I get admission in ILI Delhi?
Ans 1. You can take admission in ILI Delhi by applying to the Indian Law Institute when the admission 2023 registration is open, and getting admission through merit, entrance exams.
Qs 2. Where is ILI Delhi located?
Ans 2. ILI Delhi is located in Delhi. The address is Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi-110 001.
Qs 3. How to get ILI Delhi application form 2023?
Ans 3. Interested and eligible students must check the official website ili.ac.in to apply for Indian Law Institute admission 2023.
Qs 4. What is the official website for Indian Law Institute admission 2023?
Ans 4. The official website for Indian Law Institute admission is ili.ac.in.
Qs 5. How to contact Indian Law Institute?
Ans 4. You can contact the Indian Law Institute at Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi-110 001
Qs 6. Is Indian Law Institute a good university?
Ans 6. Indian Law Institute is a UGC recognized university in India, set up in 2004 . You can check its latest ranking at ili.ac.in. Students should do due research on Indian Law Institute placement, alumni before taking admission. Also remember that besides the Indian Law Institute reputation, your own performance in the college semester exams, extracurricular activities play an important role in your career growth.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.