|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Ambedkar University Admission 2017 : Ambedkar University, Delhi offers admission to various UG & PG programmes for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates can read the complete details of Ambedkar University Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest – 8th Admission list & cut offs for various BA Hons. courses. Check it through the “Result” link provided below.
Ambedkar University Admission 2017
Ambedkar University Admission has released the notification for admission to the Post Graduate and Under Graduate Programs in different discipline for the academic year 2017-2018. The complete details of Ambedkar University Admission 2017 – UG, PG courses are given below.
|Open online (ERP-based) registration of application to all the PG programmes||24 April 2017 – 23 June 2017|
|Open online (ERP-based) registration of application to all the UG programmes||5 May 2017 – 23 June 2017|
|On campus registration of applications||22 May 2017 – 23June 2017|
|Students to submit separate application under CCA / SGC/ KM category for all BA & MA programmes.||27 June 2017 – 1 July 2017|
|Display the lists of eligible applicants to different PG programmes for entrance examination.||28 June 2017|
|Open online registration of application to the MPhil Development Practice programmes||22 May to 23 Jun 2017|
|Open online registration of application to all the MPhil/PhD programmes (except MPhil Development Practice)||01 Jun to 10 Jul 2017|
|Display the lists of eligible applicants for M.Phil / Ph.D||28 June 2017 onwards|
|Cut off list to be announced for UG programmes||5 July 2017 Onwards|
|Admission Tests for PG programmes||1 July 2017 Onwards|
|MA Admission Lists||15 July 2017 Onwards|
All MA Programme
- General candidates : Rs. 440/- per PG programme
- SC/ST/ PD candidates : Rs.180/- per PG programme
All BA Programme
- General candidates : Rs. 330/- per UG programme
- SC/ST/PD candidates : Rs. 130/- per UG programme
Eligibility (Except MDes): Any bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks (or an equivalent grade) from a recognised University (relaxation of 5% of marks for candidates belonging to ST/ SCI PwD categories). Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
For MDes: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a statutory University is eligible for the programme. A 4-year full time graduate diploma in Design from reputed centers/institutes of Design from India or abroad will also be considered. Individuals with additional work experience are also encouraged to apply for the programme. Candidates must have a minimum of 45% marks or CPA of 5.0/10.0 or B-grade in final qualifying Degree/Diploma. A relaxation of 5% of marks, or 0.5 CPA or C+ grade will be made for candidates belonging to SC, ST and PwD.
Admission to the undergraduate programmes will be based on marks obtained in Class XII examinations.
- To be eligible to apply for admission to B.A (Honours) with major in History, the candidate must have passed the class XII or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board and secured the minimum cut-off mark prescribed by the University.
- To be eligible to apply for admission to a BA Honours in Economics, the candidate must have passed the class XII examination with at least 50% marks (relaxation of 5% of marks for SC/ST/PwD) from a recognised Board. The candidates must have passed Mathematics which will be counted among the best four subjects.
Number of Seats
Undergraduate Programmes :
- BA (Honours) with major in Economics : 35 seats at Kashmere Gate campus and 50 seats at Karampura Campus.
- BA (Honours) with major in History : 35 (offered at Kashmere Gate campus)
Postgraduate Programmes: The total intake this year in most MA programme is 42 (including general as well as reserved seats as per norms set by the Government of NCT of Delhi). The total number of seats in other MA programmes:
- MA Law, Polities and Society – 64
- MA Development Studies – 42
- MDes (Social Design) – 24
- MA Education – 42
- MA Education (Early Childhood care & Education) – 42
- MA Environment & Development – 42
- MA Gender Studies – 42
- MA Psychology – 42
- MA English – 64
- MA Economics – 64
- MA History – 64
- MA Sociology – 64
- MA Film Studies
- MA Literary Art – 10
- MA Visual Art
- MA Performances Studies
- MA Master of Business Administration
Reservation of Seats
Admissions will be made in accordance with the reservation policies of the Government of NCT of Delhi in respect of various social groups and other categories as applicable to institutions of higher education. Applicants claiming the benefit of reservations will have to produce the requisite certificates from the competent authorities. The current scheme of reservations is given below:
- Students from the NCT, Delhi : 85%
- Students from outside the NCT, Delhi : 15%