Ambedkar University Admission 2018: Ambedkar University, Delhi offers admission to various UG, RS & PG programmes for the academic year 2018-19. Interested candidates can fill the online Application Form for various UG, RS and PG Courses. Direct link to the same is also given below. Admission into these various courses will be done on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination or some courses also conduct interview for admission. Candidates who will fill the application form on time will only be allow to take admission in the desired course. Application form is incomplete without paying the application fee. Candidates can read the complete details of Ambedkar University Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process etc. on this page.
Ambedkar University Admission 2018
Ambedkar University Admission has released the notification for admission to the Post Graduate and Under Graduate Programs in different discipline for the academic year 2018-19. The complete details of Ambedkar University Admission 2018 – UG, PG and RS courses are given below.
Revised Complete Schedule for PG Programmes
|Open online (ERP-based) registration of application to all the PG programmes||12 May 2018 to
Before 30 Jun 2018 – M.A Urban Studies
|Open online (ERP-based) registration of application to all the UG programmes||21 May 2018 to
|On campus registration of applications for PG||21 May 2018 to
|Students to submit separate application under CCA / SGC/ KM category for all BA & MA programmes during the above period only.|
|Display the lists of eligible applicants to different PG programmes for entrance examination.|
|Open online registration of application to the MA Performance Practice (Dance) programmes||06 to 25 Jul 2018|
|Admission Tests for PG programmes||01 Jul 2018 Onwards|
|Interviews for admission to PG programmes||02 Jul 2018 Onwards|
|MA Admission Lists||16 Jul 2018 Onwards|
- Click here to check SVS Spot Round Admission For BVoc Programme.
- Click here to check the Offer of Admissions in B.Voc.
- Click here to check the complete schedule for PG programmes.
- Click here to check special drive admission to vacant seats in various programmes.
Revised Complete Schedule for UG/B.Voc Programmes
Complete Schedule for RS (M.Phil & PhD) Programmes
Eligibility (Except MDes): Any bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks (or an equivalent grade) from a recognized University (relaxation of 5% of marks for candidates belonging to ST/ SCI PwD categories). Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
For MDes: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a statutory University is eligible for the programme. A 4-year full-time graduate diploma in Design from reputed centers/institutes of Design from India or abroad will also be considered. Individuals with additional work experience are also encouraged to apply for the programme. Candidates must have a minimum of 45% marks or CPA of 5.0/10.0 or B-grade in final qualifying Degree/Diploma. A relaxation of 5% of marks, or 0.5 CPA or C+ grade will be made for candidates belonging to SC, ST and PwD.
Admission to the undergraduate programmes will be based on marks obtained in Class XII examinations.
- To be eligible to apply for admission to BA Honours English, students should have obtained a minimum of 65% marks in English in the class XII examination.
- To be eligible to apply for admission to BA Mathematics, students must have obtained a minimum of 65% in Mathematics in the class XII examination from a recognized board.
- For applying to BA Honours in both Mathematics and Economics, the marks obtained in Mathematics in the class XII examination must be included in the official Website: www.aud.ac.inalculation of the aggregate of the best four subjects of the class XII examination.
Online application form for Ambedkar University Admission 2018 has been released at the official website. Candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure his / her eligibility.
All PG Programme
- General candidates: Rs. 480/- per PG programme
- SC/ST/ PD candidates : Rs.190/- per PG programme
All UG Programme
- General candidates : Rs. 360/- per UG programme
- SC/ST/PD candidates : Rs. 140/- per UG programme
Modes of Payment:-
- Demand Draft – Candidate should have with them a DD in favour of ‘Ambedkar University Delhi’ payable at New Delhi.
- Cash – Visit the AUD campus in Kashmere Gate. Get a receipt after making payment in cash of the requisite amount, depending on the number of courses you wish to apply for. Enter cash receipt details in the online application form where required.
- Online (Credit/Debit card/Net banking) – Choose the online option when required. Click on the save button You will be directed to the billdesk payment gateway. Enter the details of your credit/debit card or net banking particulars. Once payment is made successfully, you will be redirected to the online application form.
Number of Seats
Postgraduate Programmes: The total intake this year in most of the MA programmes is 42 (including general as well as reserved seats as per norms set by the Government of NCT of Delhi). The total numbers of seats in other MA programmes are:
- MDes (Social Design) – 24
- MA Film Studies – 14
- MA Literary Art – 10
- MA Visual Art – 10
- MA Performances Studies – 14
- BVoc – 32*
Note: *The number of seats in each vertical of the BVoc.
Reservation of Seats
Admissions will be made in accordance with the reservation policies of the Government of NCT of Delhi in respect of various social groups and other categories as applicable to institutions of higher education. Applicants claiming the benefit of reservations will have to produce the requisite certificates from the competent authorities. The current scheme of reservations is given below:
- Students from the NCT, Delhi : 85%
- Students from outside the NCT, Delhi : 15%
Official Website: www.aud.ac.in
For more details regarding Ambedkar University Admission – Download the Information Bulletin.