TERI University Admission 2021: TERI University released the online application form to grant admission to master’s, Ph.D., and certificate courses. Candidates who have done their graduation and master’s degree can apply for master’s and Ph.D. programs. Admission to the programs is done on the basis of the entrance test. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the interview round. Scroll down to get more information about application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc. from this page.
Latest: The TERI University 2021 Admission Notification has been released. Scroll down to check all details.
TERI University Admission 2021
There is a different exam pattern for each course. Also, the fee for each course is also different. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks in the interview round. Important dates regarding TERI University Admission 2021 are given below.
|Issue of application form starts on||15 Nov 2021|
|Last date of issue of application form (MBA Programme – Only Phase I)||26 Feb 2021|
|Last date of issue of application form (MBA Programme – Only Phase II)||28 May 2021|
|Last date of receipt of application forms (for all programe)||28 May 2021|
|Shortlisting of candidates for MBA programes||04 Jun 2021|
|Date of online test for eligible candidates (for all programes)||5 – 6 Jun 2021|
|Group discussions/interviews for MBA programes||7-8 Jun 2021|
|Declaration of shortlists (other than MBA)||14 Jun 2021|
|Declaration of results of GD/interviews of MBA programmes||11 Jun 2021|
|Scrutiny and shortlisting of Ph. D applications by Department||14 Jun 2021|
|Interviews for all programes / Interviews for sponsored candidates||21-25 Jun 2021|
|Ph.D. common admission test (RAT) July session||29 Jun 2021|
|Ph.D. Interviews||29-30 Jun 2021|
|Declaration of the final list and waitlist (for all programs)||01 Jul 2021|
|Last date for payment of fees||14 Jul 2021|
|Activation of wait-list(s)||15 Jul 2021|
|Orientation and registration||30 Aug 2021|
|Commencement of classes||31 Aug 2021|
- Click here for complete schedule of TERI University Admission 2021.
TERI University Application Form 2021
Teri University has released the online application form for admission to various programmes. Candidates have to go on the official website and fill out the application form before the last date. Also, candidates can fill the application form by clicking on the direct link provided below.
Apply here: Click here to fill the TERI University Application Form 2021.
You haven’t selected the payment mode (Online/Demand Draft).
You were not able to make online payment and now you want to try it again.
You want to view the data filled up by you at the time of registration.
TERI University eligibility criteria
Only the eligible candidates can apply for the various courses in TERI University. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for each course from below:
- M.Tech (Water Resources Engineering and Management): Candidate must be a graduate in engineering or postgraduate in any one of the following specialization – Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Atmospheric Science, Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science.
- M.Sc. (Water Science and Governance): Candidate must be a graduate in B.Sc or BA or any one of the following branches of engineering – Engineering, Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Atmospheric Science, Economics, Geography, Zoology, Botany, Anthropology, Agricultural Science.
- LLM (LLM programme with specialisation in Environment and Natural Resources Law and Infrastructure and Business Law): Candidate must possess a LLB or BL degree. Also, CLAT 2020 PG scores is valid to get admission to LLM programme.
- M.A. (Public Policy and Sustainable Development): Candidate must be a graduate and should have 5 years of experience in government, regulatory bodies, industry, research/academic institutions, NGOs and donor/consultant organizations.
- M.A. (Sustainable Development Practice): Candidate must possess a bachelor degree in any stream.
- MBA (Business Sustainability/ Infrastructure): Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Also, CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT scores are valid for admission for the MBA programme.
- M.Sc. (Climate Science and Policy): Candidate must be a graduate with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.2 on a 10 point scale in any one of the discipline – Science/ Engineering/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geology/ Geography.
- M.Sc. (Economics): Candidate must possess a B.A. (Hons.)/ B.Sc. (Hons.) degree in Economics with minimum 50% marks. OR possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks.
- M.Sc. (Environmental Studies and Resource Management): Candidate must possess a bachelor degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 on a 10 point scale in the following discipline – Science/ Engineering/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geology/ Geography.
- M.Sc. (Geoinformatics): Candidate must possess a bachelor degree in the following discipline – Science/ Engineering/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geology/ Geography.
- M.Sc. (Plant Biotechnology): Candidate must be a graduate in Science/ Engineering/ Technology.
- M.Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management): Candidate must be a graduate in M.Sc or any branch of engineering with minimum 55% marks.
- M.Tech (Urban Development and Management): Candidate must possess a bachelor degree in B.Tech/ BE/ B.Arch/B.Plan/ or master’s degree in science.
Doctoral Programmes: Candidate must possess a M.Sc/M.A/M.Phil degree in a relevant field or possess a LLM degree to admission in Ph.D in law.
Diploma & Certificate:
- PG Diploma (Water Science and Governance)/ CWSG (Certificate Course in Water Science and Governance): Candidate must possess a M.Sc/ MA degree in any one of the brach – Engineering, Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Atmospheric Science, Economics, Geography, Zoology, Botany, Anthropology, Agricultural Science.
TERI University Details of entrance exam and Interview
Centre for online test / interview
- Doctoral Programmes (Ph D) – New Delhi
- M Sc. MA, M.Tech /LLM interviews – New Delhi
- M B A Group discussions/interviews – New Delhi
Common Online test is likely to be conducted at following centres:
Choice of centre is to be indicated in the application form. Centre’s are likely to change depending on the number of students.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic and nation-wide lock down situation, the TERI School of Advanced Studies (TERI SAS) may plan to conduct its on-line entrance examination on __________2021 in two slots one in the morning and the other in the evening (candidates can attempt from any place of their choice) with image proctoring.
The candidates are required to choose the date and time slot out of the proposed schedule in which they wish to appear. All eligible candidates will receive an email at least 10 days before the commencement of the exam window requesting to choose the date and time slot after which an email confirmation will be sent to the students.
The Deemed to be University will conduct an online survey by sending few questions to the registered candidates and would like to know about their computer readiness in terms of web cam availability, internet connectivity etc. and to understand the examination process.
The candidates who qualify the written on-line exam will be called for the next phase of the selection process. This will comprise an interview which will be held between 21-25 June 2021 at the TERI SAS campus at New Delhi.
Appearing for TERI University Online Examination 2021
An online All-India entrance test followed by an interview is compulsory for all programmes (other than the MBA programmes). Admit card would be sent through email and a message on your registered mobile number.
- For more information regarding selection process please visit the individual programme page from the official website.
Note: All application forms will be scrutinized for meeting the eligibility criteria. Cases of rejection shall be intimated through email with reasons for the same. A separate wait list would be put up on the TERI University website after the main admissions are over.
TERI University Selection Procedure 2021
Candidates can check the selection procedure for Teri University admission 2021 from below:
- First of all, candidates have to register themselves for admission 2021.
- Secondly, candidates have to appear for the entrance test. Entrance test is conducted for master’s and PG Diploma courses. There are some courses for which the entrance exam is not conducted.
- For such courses, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of last qualifying exam.
- For MBA Programme – Candidates are also shortlisted on the basis CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT scores.
- List of selected candidates will be published on the official website.
- Then, the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and Group discussion round.
Official Website: teriuniversity.ac.in
For more details of TERI University Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.