TERI University Admission 2020: The result of Phase 1 GD-PI, which took place on April 11, 2020, for MBA programs is out. TERI University released the online application form to grant admission to master’s, Ph.D., and certificate courses. Candidates who have done their graduation and master’s degree can apply for master’s and Ph.D. programs. Admission to the programs is done on the basis of the entrance test. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the interview round. Scroll down to get more information about application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc. from this page.
Latest: The TERI University 2020 Admission schedule has been released. Check the list of selected candidates by scrolling down.
TERI University Admission 2020
There is a different exam pattern for each course. Also, the fee for each course is also different. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks in the interview round. Important dates regarding TERI University Admission 2020 are given below.
|Issue of application form starts on||18 Nov 2019|
|Last date of receipt of application forms (for all programe)||01 Jul 2020|
|Shortlisting of candidates for MBA programes||06 Jul 2020|
|Date of online test for eligible candidates (for all programes)||14 and 16 Jul 2020|
|Group discussions/interviews for MBA programes||21-22 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of shortlists (other than MBA)||21 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of results of GD/interviews of MBA programmes||24 Jul 2020|
|Scrutiny and shortlisting of Ph. D applications by Department||30 Jun 2020|
|Interviews for all programes / Interviews for sponsored candidates||27-29 Jul 2020|
|Last date for receiving applications for CLAT based applicants for LLM Programe||27 Jul 2020|
|Ph.D. common admission test (RAT+ Dept. Specific test)||20-21 Jul 2020|
|Ph.D. Interviews||20-21 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of the final list and waitlist (for all programs)||01 Aug 2020|
|Last date for payment of fees||14 Aug 2020|
|Activation of wait-list(s)||14 Aug 2020|
|Payment of non-refundable fees (for wait list candidates)||17 Aug 2020|
|Last date for payment of fees (for wait list candidates)||21 Aug 2020|
TERI University Admission 2020 Result
The university declares the result on its official website. Here, candidates can check the results for all the phases of the admission process. Direct links to check the result and list of selected/shortlisted candidates are provided below after they are released by the university.
- Click here to check MBA (Business Sustainability) Phase 1 shortlist.
- Click here to check MBA (Infrastructure) Phase 1 shortlist.
TERI University Application Form 2020
Teri University has released the online application form for admission to various programmes. Candidates have to go on the official website and fill out the application form before the last date. Also, candidates can fill the application form by clicking on the direct link provided below.
Apply here: Click here to fill the TERI University Application Form 2020.
Application Fee: Rs. 1250/- for each course.
Mode of payment: Candidates can make the payment either in online mode or through the Demand Draft.
- For Online payment: Candidates who are paying via online mode can use debit/ credit card or net banking to pay the application fee.
- For Offline Payment: Candidates have to draw a DD in favor of “Registrar, TERI School of Advanced Studies”, payable at New Delhi. After that, candidates have to send the DD on the address given below:
TERI School of Advanced Studies
10, Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110 070 / India
TERI University eligibility criteria
Only the eligible candidates can apply for the various courses in TERI University. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for each course from below:
- M.Tech (Water Resources Engineering and Management): Candidate must be a graduate in engineering or postgraduate in any one of the following specialization – Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Atmospheric Science, Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science.
- M.Sc. (Water Science and Governance): Candidate must be a graduate in B.Sc or BA or any one of the following branches of engineering – Engineering, Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Atmospheric Science, Economics, Geography, Zoology, Botany, Anthropology, Agricultural Science.
- LLM (LLM programme with specialisation in Environment and Natural Resources Law and Infrastructure and Business Law): Candidate must possess a LLB or BL degree. Also, CLAT 2020 PG scores is valid to get admission to LLM programme.
- M.A. (Public Policy and Sustainable Development): Candidate must be a graduate and should have 5 years of experience in government, regulatory bodies, industry, research/academic institutions, NGOs and donor/consultant organizations.
- M.A. (Sustainable Development Practice): Candidate must possess a bachelor degree in any stream.
- MBA (Business Sustainability/ Infrastructure): Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Also, CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT scores are valid for admission for the MBA programme.
- M.Sc. (Climate Science and Policy): Candidate must be a graduate with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.2 on a 10 point scale in any one of the discipline – Science/ Engineering/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geology/ Geography.
- M.Sc. (Economics): Candidate must possess a B.A. (Hons.)/ B.Sc. (Hons.) degree in Economics with minimum 50% marks. OR possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks.
- M.Sc. (Environmental Studies and Resource Management): Candidate must possess a bachelor degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 on a 10 point scale in the following discipline – Science/ Engineering/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geology/ Geography.
- M.Sc. (Geoinformatics): Candidate must possess a bachelor degree in the following discipline – Science/ Engineering/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geology/ Geography.
- M.Sc. (Plant Biotechnology): Candidate must be a graduate in Science/ Engineering/ Technology.
- M.Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management): Candidate must be a graduate in M.Sc or any branch of engineering with minimum 55% marks.
- M.Tech (Urban Development and Management): Candidate must possess a bachelor degree in B.Tech/ BE/ B.Arch/B.Plan/ or master’s degree in science.
Doctoral Programmes: Candidate must possess a M.Sc/M.A/M.Phil degree in a relevant field or possess a LLM degree to admission in Ph.D in law.
Diploma & Certificate:
- PG Diploma (Water Science and Governance)/ CWSG (Certificate Course in Water Science and Governance): Candidate must possess a M.Sc/ MA degree in any one of the brach – Engineering, Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Atmospheric Science, Economics, Geography, Zoology, Botany, Anthropology, Agricultural Science.
Teri University Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for Teri University Entrance Exam 2020 from below:
- Mode of exam: Online mode
- Duration of exam: One hour
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100
- Number of sections: 3
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks for each correct answer and -1 marks for each incorrect answer
|Section||Number of questions|
|Proficiency in English||30|
TERI University Admit Card 2020
Admit Card of online test for eligible candidates will be emailed to the eligible candidates. In case of non-receipt of admit card, please contact the University. Also online download facility may be provided. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website by entering the login credentials. Candidates have to carry the TERI University Admit Card 2020 at the exam centre along with one of the following ID proof:
- Driving License
- College/Institute Identity card
- Credit/Debit Card with photograph
- Voter ID card
- PAN card (g) UID card.
TERI University Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Centre
Candidates can check the list of exam centre as given below:
Appearing for TERI University Online Examination 2020
An online All-India entrance test followed by an interview is compulsory for all programmes (other than the MBA programmes). Admit card would be sent through email and a message on your registered mobile number.
- For more information regarding selection process please visit the individual programme page from the official website.
Note: All application forms will be scrutinized for meeting the eligibility criteria. Cases of rejection shall be intimated through email with reasons for the same. A separate wait list would be put up on the TERI University website after the main admissions are over.
TERI University Selection Procedure 2020
Candidates can check the selection procedure for Teri University admission 2020 from below:
- First of all, candidates have to register themselves for admission 2020.
- Secondly, candidates have to appear for the entrance test. Entrance test is conducted for master’s and PG Diploma courses. There are some courses for which the entrance exam is not conducted.
- For such courses, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of last qualifying exam.
- For MBA Programme – Candidates are also shortlisted on the basis CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT scores.
- List of selected candidates will be published on the official website.
- Then, the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and Group discussion round.
Official Website: teriuniversity.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.