TERI University Admission 2018 releases the notification for admission 2018 to various courses offered by the university. Candidates interested in applying for TERI Admission are advised to check this page regularly to get updates related to the Application form, Admit card, result, etc. TERI University has released its application form. Candidates who are interested in TERI University Admission 2018 for various courses can apply by visiting the official website of Teri University.
TERI University Admission 2018
Important dates regarding TERI University Admission 2018 are given below.
|Issue of application form starts on|
|Last date of receipt of application forms (other than APGDRE)||11 May 2018|
|Last date of receipt of application forms (for APGDRE)||30 Jun 2018|
|Shortlisting of candidates for MBA programmes||14 May 2018|
|Date of online test for eligible M Sc, MA, M.Tech, LLM candidates||26-27 May 2018|
|Group discussions/interviews for MBA programmes||07-08 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of shortlists (other than MBA and APGDRE)||04 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of results of GD/interviews of MBA programmes||11 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of shortlist (APGDRE)||08 Jul 2018|
|Scrutiny and shortlisting of Ph.D applications by Department||11-15 Jun 2018|
|Interviews for all programmes (other than MBA)||12-15 Jun 2018|
|Interviews for sponsored candidates||18-22 Jun 2018|
|Ph.D common admission test (RAT)||18 Jun 2018|
|Ph.D Interviews||18-19 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of final list and wait list (other than MBA)||20 Jun 2018|
|Last date for payment of fees (for MBA)||29 Jun 2018|
|Last date for payment of fees (other than MBA and APGDRE)||06 Jul 2018|
|Activation of wait-lists||11 Jul 2018|
|Orientation and registration||23 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of classes||24 Jul 2018|
|Last date for payment of fees (for APGDRE)||30 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of APGDRE programme||16 Aug 2018|
|Last date for payment of fees (for APGDRE with late fees of Rs. 2000/-)||28 Aug 2018|
|Scrutiny and shortlisting of Ph. D applications by Department||23 Nov 2018|
|Ph.D common admission test (RAT)||13 Dec 2018|
|Ph.D Interviews||13 – 14 Dec 2018|
Final lists of selected candidates for various programmes have been announced by TERI University. Eligible candidates can check the same from the official website of TERI University i.e., www.teriuniversity.ac.in or through the direct link provided below. The list of selected candidates are given in pdf form, candidates should check all the information given in the list.
Selected Candidates: Click Here to check the final list of selected /waitlisted candidates for various programmes.
Teri University has released the List of shortlisted candidates based on online entrance test for interviews. Eligible candidates can check the same from the official website of TERI University i.e., www.teriuniversity.ac.in or the direct link provided below. Students are required to attend interviews on the dates mentioned against each programme.
- Click Here to check the List of candidates for GD/PI for MBA 2018 – 2020 admissions.
- Click Here to check the List of candidates for interviews for M.Sc (Plant Biotechnology) programme 2018 – 2020.
- Click Here to check the List of candidates for interviews for M.Sc. (Economics) programme 2018 – 2020.
- Click Here to check the List of candidates for interviews for M.Sc (Environmental Studies and Resource Management) programmes 2018 – 2020.
- Click Here to check the List of candidates for interviews for M.Sc (Climate Science & Policy) programmes 2018 – 2020.
- Click Here to check the List of candidates for interviews for M.Sc (Geoinformatics) programmes 2018 – 2020.
- Click Here to check the List of candidates for interviews for M.Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management) programme 2018 – 2020.
- Click Here to check the List of candidates for interviews for M.Tech (Urban Development & Management) programme 2018 – 2020.
- Click Here to check the List of candidates for interviews for M.A (Sustainable Development Practice) programme 2018 – 2020.
- Click Here to check the List of candidates for interviews for M.Tech (Water Resources Engineering & Management) /M.Sc/PG Diploma/Certificate (Water Science and Governance) programmes 2018 – 2020.
- Click Here to check the List of candidates for interviews for LLM (with specialization in Environment and Natural Resources Law and Infrastructure and Business Law) programme 2018 – 2020
List of Programmes offered by the university for which you can apply are given below.
- Doctoral programmes (Ph D)
- M Sc (Environmental Studies and Resource Management)
- M Sc (Geoinformatics)
- M Sc (Plant Biotechnology)
- M Sc (Climate Science and Policy)
- M Sc (Economics) – with a specialization in Environmental & resource Economics
- M B A (Infrastructure)
- M B A (Business Sustainability)
- M Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management)
- M.Tech (Urban Development and Management)
- Multi track programme on Water Science & Governance
- MA (Sustainable Development Practice)
- Advanced PG Diploma (Renewable Energy) distance learning programme
- Diploma in Renewable Energy
- Certificate courses
- MA (Public Policy and Sustainable Development)
- LLM programme with specialization in Environment and Natural Resources law and
- Infrastructure and Business Law.
TERI University Application Form
Applicants can fill the online application on the official website for various courses as per the schedule given above. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying online. A direct link to apply online is also provided below for your convenience.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for TERI University Admission 2018.
Submission of Application
- You can apply online.
- For online applications, fees may be paid either through a debit or credit card.
Admit Card for M Sc, MA, M.Tech, LLM
Admit Card of online test for eligible M.Sc, MA, M.Tech, LLM candidates will be emailed to the eligible candidates. In case of non-receipt of admit card, please contact the University. Also online download facility may be provided.
Appearing for Online Examination
An online All-India entrance test followed by an interview is compulsory for all programmes (other than the MBA programmes). Admit card would be sent through email and a message on your registered mobile number.
- For more information regarding selection process please visit the individual programme page from the official website.
Note: All application forms will be scrutinized for meeting the eligibility criteria. Cases of rejection shall be intimated through email with reasons for the same. A separate wait list would be put up on the TERI University website after the main admissions are over.
For M.Sc Programme
Admission to the M Sc programmes is made on the basis of an online test and interview conducted by the University. Applications are invited from the candidates by advertising the programmes in some leading newspapers every year.
For MBA Programme
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the basis of CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/TERI University entrance exam score (Candidates with more than 2 years of relevant work experience may be exempted from this requirement), depending on the discretion of the selection committee. Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussions and interviews to be conducted by the University at New Delhi.
For MA Programme
Indian Candidates: Admission to the Masters in (SDP) will be made on the basis of a statement of purpose, past academic performance, a common entrance test and personal interview.
Foreign Candidates: Admission to the Masters in (SDP) will be made on the basis of a statement of purpose, past academic performance and personal interview. Proficiency in English language is essential, and would be judged on the basis of TOEFL / IELTS scores. Applications will be first screened, and only short-listed candidates will be called for either telephonic or Skype interviews.
Admissions will be based on an online test and interview.
For Multi-track Program
Admissions will be based on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying degree and performance in the interview.
MA (Public Policy and Sustainable Development)
DoPT sponsored Government candidates. Selection of potential participants from the civil services consists of two stages. In the first,
applications will be screened by the Department of Personnel and Training based on appropriate eligibility criteria as defined by the department.
In the second stage, a selection committee constituted according to the rules of the TERI University (including a nominee of the Department of Personnel and Training), will interview the short-listed candidates. The committee will select up to 30 candidates. The list of the selected candidates will then be forwarded to the Department for processing as necessary.
Official Website: www.teriuniversity.ac.in
For more information about admission in various courses at TERI University, candidates may download Information Brochure.