Gujarat University Admission 2017 has released the notification for the admission of eligible candidates for the academic year 2017-18 for fulfilling the various Undergraduate, Postgraduate courses. Candidates who are interested in Gujarat University Admission 2017 various course can check all the details on this page given below.
Latest – Offline Admission Round 3 Schedule has been released, Check it below.
Gujarat University Admission 2017 for various UG/PG Course shall be given on the basis of
merit list prepared by the Admission Committee. Merit list will be made on the basis of qualifying examination as per applied courses.
Offline Admission Round 3 Schedule
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat University Admission 2017
For Undergraduate Courses: Candidates who want to take admission in UG Courses must have to complete the Higher Secondary examination with aggregate marks from recognised board.
For Postgraduate Course: Candidates who want to take admission in PG Course must have to complete the Bachelor’s programme from recognised University / Colleges.
Admission Procedure for Gujarat University Admission 2017
For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination in the subjects as per applied courses. The merit list will be prepared by the Admission Committee, within the prescribed time limit on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination.
Procedure to Gujarat University Admission 2017 is given below:
- Candidate who has passed Higher Secondary examination / Bachelor Degree have to login to the system which can be accessed from link provided on Gujarat University website (www.gujaratuniversity.org.in).
- Click on “GU Centralized Admission –2017” for fill the online admission form.
- The process of Online Registration, Submission of filled Registration Form with necessary documents at colleges and Choice Filling and verification (if required) at specified Help Centres will be held as per schedule mentioned in information brochure.
- View Merit & Rank: After Verification of Application and Documents, All candidate need to login and view their merit & Rank as per scheduled.
- View Result: As per college choices given by students, allotment will be done strictly on merit basis. Candidates can see Result after login in the Admission site as per scheduled.
Those Candidates who get the admission can see “Print Provisional Admission Letter and
Fees Receipt” button. The candidate who does not get admission cannot see the same
button & allotted Institute name also will be blank.
To get complete details regarding admission process of various undergraduate and postgraduate course, candidates can refer the information brochure links given below.
|LLB 5 Years Integrated Programme||Click here|
|B.Com IB||Click here|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||Click here|
|LLB 3 Years||Click here|
|M.Sc IB||Click here|
|MA IB||Click here|