|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
DAIICT Admission 2017 – Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) was established in 2001, and is run by Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation. The motto of the university is ‘Knowledge is Leadership’ and standing by it, the university is offering numerous UG and PG courses.
Latest – Merit lists for various programmes have been announced, Check it through the link provided below.
The candidates interested in studying at the university are required to fill DAIICT application form. The forms are available online. Candidates may access it from the link below. Also, check important dates of DAIICT Admission 2017, course and fee details, application process, selection procedure and more details from this page.
Courses Offered by DAIICT and Selection Criteria
The university focuses on engineering and technology. Hence, all the offered courses are related to the same field. The undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses offered by the university are as below:
|Course Type||Course Name||Admission Through|
|UG||B.Tech||JEE Main by CBSE|
|M.Sc. (IT)||Entrance Test by DAIICT|
|M.Des. (CD)||DAT by DAIICT and CEED by IIT Bombay|
|Doctoral||P.hD||DA-IICT’s P.hD. entrance test/GATE/CSIR-NET/
JEST/ CPI in M.Tech (ICT) for DA-IICT graduates
And personal interview
Note: The detailed selection process is given below, for each course.
Important Dates for DAIICT Admission 2017
All the important dates of DAIICT 2017 Admission can be checked from below:
|Availability of application form||April 03, 2017||April 03, 2017||April 03, 2017||April 03, 2017||April 03, 2017|
|Deadline to apply||June 30, 2017||May 30, 2017||May 30, 2017||May 30, 2017||May 30, 2017|
|Entrance Test||JEE Main Offline: April 02, 2017
Online: April 8 and 9, 2017
February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2017
|June 18, 2017||June 30, 2017||To be announced|
|Announcement of Merit List||To be announced||To be announced||June 21, 2017||June 30, 2017||To be announced|
DAIICT 2017 Merit List
Merit list and Wait list has been announced for various programmes on the official website for the Entrance test held on 18 June 2017. Candidate can check it through the links given below by clicking on the respective course link.
- M.Sc (IT) – Selection List 1 | Selection List 2 | Selection List 3
- M Tech (ICT) – Selection List 1 | Selection List 2
- M Des (CD)
- Ph. D
DAIICT Selection Process 2017
The entire selection procedure for all the five courses have been explained below.
- B.Tech – On the basis of JEE Main 2017 score, a cutoff will be determined. As per that cutoff and the JEE Score, merit list will be prepared. According to the merit, the candidates will be called for counselling and the admission will be granted to them.
- M.Tech – Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the GATE score but only in GATE score in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communications/Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation/Physics/Mathematics.
- M.Sc. – The admission will be granted only on the basis of entrance test conducted by DAIICT.
- M.Des. – On the basis of DAT and CEED score, the merit list of the candidates will be prepared. Then as per it, seat allocation will be done.
- P.hD – The qualified candidates will be called for the interview round. Those who will perform well in the interview will be selected for admission.
Application Process for DAIICT Admission 2017
The application form of DAIICT is available online. Aspirants of both, UG and PG courses can apply at the moment. The application process is as below:
- To Apply for UG or PG course, the candidates need access the correct link above.
- It will directly lead to the online registration portal.
- Candidates then need to read all the given instructions and click on the appropriate button to move further.
- Next, the candidates will have to fill details in the application form.
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature is also to be done at this stage.
- Before the final submission, candidates will have to submit the application fee.
- Lastly, check and download the application form confirmation page.
The application fee for UG and PG Courses is Rs. 1200. It can be submitted through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, or Paytm Wallet.
DAIICT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for each course of DAIICT is different and is mandatory to be fulfilled. The candidates can check it for their course, from below:
- B.Tech Admission – Candidate must have passed 10+2, with Mathematics and Physics as a core subject and Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science/Bio-Technology as a secondary subject. The candidate must have been born on or after October 01, 1992.
- M.Tech Admission – The aspirant must possess B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.S/MCA degree, in respective courses. The aggregate marks of the candidates in degree course should be, at least, 60%.
- M.Sc Admission – The only requirement is that candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, in any subject, with a minimum of 60% marks.
- M.Des. Admission – A Bachelor’s Degree, in the field of Design, Science, Engineering, Technology, Humanities, Social Sciences, Fine Arts, Applied Arts and Performing Arts is required. The degree must have awarded by institute recognized by NID, NIFT, CEPT and Srishti School of Art and Design, etc.
- P.hD Admission – For Category A, B, and C, the criteria of eligibility is slightly different. It is better that candidates check it in detail – From Here
DAIICT 2017 Admit Card
DAIICT Admit card has been issued only for those courses, for which the institute will conduct an entrance examination. If the admission is being granted on the basis of other entrance examination, then the candidates will have to produce the admit card of that respective examination, during the counselling and verification round.
The process to download DAIICT Admit Card 2017 is as below:
- Visit the official link for DAIICT, it is www.daiict.ac.in
- Seek link for download admit card of DAIICT.
- Enter the Registration Number as generated at the time of registration.
- Provide the Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Click ‘Submit’ button and the Admit card will be displayed.
- Verify the details and save the Admit card.
- Take a Print out of the same and carry it to appear in DAIICT M.Sc. Entrance Test 2016
DAIICT 2017 Seat Matrix
The seats in each course, offered by DAIICT, is as mentioned below:
|S.No.||Course Name||Intake Capacity|
Honors in ICT with minor in Computational Science
|5.||P.hD||10 to 15|
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.