Saurashtra University Admission 2020 – The last date to apply for various PG / UG courses at Saurashtra University is now over. Candidates can check out the first merit list on official website i.e saurashtrauniversity.edu on September 25, 2020. The Saurashtra University, Gujarat, conducts admission into various UG, PG and Diploma courses. It is a NAAC A credited entity. The campus of the university is spread in 363 acres of land. Scroll below to check out the eligibility criteria, how to apply and details about the application fee for Saurashtra University Admission 2020.
Latest: Application form for Saurashtra University Admission 2020 is now closed. Scroll below for more details.
Saurashtra University Admission 2020
There are over 28 Post Graduate Departments at the Saurashtra University campus. The competent authority ie SU releases the schedule on the official website only. Candidates should note that the admission is only based on merit. There is reservation for special quotas as well. Following are the important dates.
|Last date for submission of Application Form||01 Aug 2020|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of online filled form||05 Aug 2020|
|Provisional merit list announced||to be notified|
|First Admission List and Admission Letter||to be notified|
|Second Admission List and Admission Letter||to be notified|
|Last date to pay fee||to be notified|
PG Admission Schedule
|Availability of Admission Form|
18 Jul – 15 Aug 2020 (OVER)
|First Merit List Announcement|
|Document Verification||26 Aug – 03 Sep 2020|
|Online Fee Payment||07-10 Sep 2020|
|First Admission List and Admission Letter|
|Second Merit List Releases|
|Document Verification||17-19 Sep 2020|
|Online Fee Payment||24-28 Sep 2020|
|Second Admission List and Admission Letter|
|Final Merit list for vacant seats|
|Document Verification||01-03 Oct 2020|
|Vacant Admission List and Admission Letter|
|Online Fee Payment||07-09 Oct 2020|
Click here to check the revised schedule for PG courses.
Saurashtra University Admission 2020 Result
The Saurashtra University releases the SU Admission Result on the official website ie saurashtrauniversity.edu. It is provided in the form of a merit list. Candidates can simply go to the official website and check out the first and second merit list. The rank can be checked from their respective course’s merit list. This merit list comprises of the following components.
Details in Saurashtra University Admission merit list
- Online Application Number
- Student Code
- Mobile Number
- Percentage of Marks in Theory
- Payment Status
Important Documents for Saurashtra University admission
Candidates should carry the original copies of these documents at time of admission.
- All originals upto graduation level.
- Xerox copy of marksheet
- Adhaar card
Courses at Saurashtra University
Under Graduate Courses
These are the various under graduate courses available at the Saurashtra University.
- B.A Home Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts Interior Design
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor in Performing Arts Dance Kathak
- Bachelor in Performing Arts Vocal
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Chemistry
- Bachelor of Vocation in Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Bachelor of Vocation ( Medical Lab and Molecular Diagnosis Technology)
- B.VOC in Chemical Technology
- Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Library Science
- Bachelor of Performing Arts Tabla
- Bachelor of Rural Studies
- Bachelor of Science and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics
- Bachelor of Social Work
- BVOC in Applied Computer Technology
- BSC Home Science
Post Graduate Courses
These are the various post graduation courses available at the Saurashtra University.
- Master of Arts
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Master of Performing Arts Tabla
- Master of Rural Studies
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Performing Arts Dance Kathak
- Master of Performing Arts Vocal
- Master of Science
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Science information Technology and Computer Application
Here are the various diploma courses available at the Saurashtra University.
- Diploma in Computer Sciences
- Diploma in Taxation and Practices
- Medical Laboratory Modecular Diagnostic
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
Saurashtra University 2020 Application Form
Candidates should fill the application form for admission before the last date. Applicants must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. And the registration process is available on the official websites and the direct link for M.Sc/ B.Sc Applied Physics (Integrated). Following are the steps to apply.
Apply Online: Click here to Apply the M.Sc/ B.Sc Applied Physics (Integrated) Programme.
How to Apply the Saurashtra University 2020 Application Form
- Go to the official website.
- Next, click on the online registration form button.
- Enter the required details in application form.
- Then, username and password is sent on phone number.
- Login with the same and upload documents.
- Now, select the college.
- Thereafter, take out print out of application form and submit the hardcopy.
Application Fee – Candidates can pay their application fee by online modes like credit / debit / online payment mode. The application fee is as follows.
|Debit Card||Rs. 450/- + Rs. 0/-|
|Credit Card||Rs. 450/- + 1.1%|
|Net Banking||Rs. 450 / – + Rs. 15 / –|
|Other Wallet||Rs. Rs. 450 / – + 1.5%|
For PG courses
|All Category||Rs.150+gateway fee|
Saurashtra University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
There are various seats in Saurashtra University for both UG and PG courses. Thus, candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Applicants are given admission on their UG and PG level marks. Shown below are the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate should have completed their graduation in relevant discipline with 50 % marks.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the B.ED examination.
- The candidate should have completed their B.Sc graduation course.
- They should have passed the diploma in Electronic / Engineering.
For B.Sc / M.Sc Applied Physics Integrated
- The candidates should have passed Class 12 in Science stream in Group A or B or Diploma in Engineering.
- Candidates should be passed the entrance test by the university.
For Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Drug Regulatory Affairs and Pharmabiotechnology
- The candidate should have secured 58% in B.pharma.
- Candidates who have have given GPAT / GATE scrore must given first priority.
For Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Candidates must have secured B.pharma in one of subjects in Basic Science from a recognised university.
For Certificate Course in Dialysis Technology
- Candidates should have passed Class 12.
- The first priority is given to science students.
For M.Phil Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- The candidate should have secured 55% in MSc. / M.pharma / MS courses.
For Master in Pharmacy Management
- The candidate should have completed B.pharma and passed Class 12 in Science.
For Biochemistry / M.Sc. (Biochemistry) / PG Diploma in Applied Microbiology – Cell and Molecular Biology
- The candidates should have passed BSc / M.Sc: Biochemistry Microbiology / Botany / Zoology / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Chemistry Other Biological Sciences
Saurashtra University Reservation Criteria
According to the competent authority, 10% of total seats are reserved for the EWS category.
Whom to contact for Admission / Application Form Redressal?
Candidates can either call on the Student helpline number at 9998800039.
Reach out to the Office address of Central Admission Committee:
Saurashtra University B.A central emissions committee (BA Central Admissions)
C / O Academic Center behind Central Bank,
Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot-2000
About Saurashtra University
The Saurashtra Univerisity was established in Gujarat in 1967. Initially, the university had 2 headquarters ie Gujarat and Bhavnagar. It offers admissions into UG, PG, Diploma, PhD etc courses. The aim of the university is to become a leader in higher education and also to develop the state of art laboratories in the area of applied sciences.
For more information for Saurashtra University Admission 2020, candidates can – Download Admission Notice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.