Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) Admission 2020: Applications are invited for admission into Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) for the academic year 2020-21. Interested candidates can apply online through iar.ac.in. Last date to submit application form is July 10, 2020. Shortlisted applicants are granted admission after conducting personal interview and counselling. Check more details about Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: Application form is available now. Scroll down to apply.
Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) Admission 2020
Given the pandemic situations this year, admissions are being provided through virtual/video counselling. Important dates related to admission process are mentioned in the table given below.
Schedule for Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) Admission 2020
|Application form Availability||Available!|
|Last date to receive application at IAR||10 Jul 2020|
|Last date for admission||10 Jul 2020|
|Orientation for new students||11 Jul 2020|
|Classes start||15 Jul 2020|
Note: For B.Tech students, schedule determined by ACPC is followed.
Application Form for Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) Admission 2020
The application form is available on the official website of the University, iar.ac.in. Admission seekers in UG, PG or Ph.D courses of IAR can apply online on website of IAR and send the hard copy of completed application form to the university. Direct link to apply for IAR Admission 2020 is given below.
Application Form: Click here to apply online for Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) Admission 2020.
Application Fee: Rs 1000 (non-refundable) is payable by the applicant.
Image Specifications: Candidates need to upload photograph and signature in the online application form. These must conform to the following specifications.
Documents to be Attached with IAR 2020 Application Form
Attested photocopies of the following documents must be enclosed with the application form.
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (for PWD candidates only)
- Graduation mark sheet (for PG applicants)
- Degree Certificate (for PG applicants)
- A valid Government-issued ID Proof
Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) Admission 2020 Eligibility and Courses Offered
The institution offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes for 2020-21 admissions. Check the complete list of courses below.
UG courses – For these courses, applicants must have passed class 10+2.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
PG Courses – The applicants must hold a graduation degree in relevant discipline to apply for postgraduate admissions.
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
The flow of selection/admission process is as follows:
- Firstly, the candidates need to apply online and send the completed application form to the office of Registrar before the deadline.
- After the end of the application period, applications are scrutinized and candidates are shortlisted for further admission process. The shortlisting is done on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for interview and counselling.
- After the completion of these phases, a merit list is drawn for IAR Admission 2020.
- For B.Tech courses, the admissions are granted through Centralized online admission process conducted by ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Government of Gujarat).
Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Check below the amount of fee applicable for admission to different courses of the university.
|B.Sc (120 Credits)||Rs 30,000|
|B.Sc (Hons) (140 Credits)||Rs 31,500|
Institute of Advanced Research (IAR)
The Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) is an innovative modern university, offering undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree programs. It was established in the year 2006 as a research institute. IAR campus is situated on the banks of Sabarmati river in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The University is financially supported by the Puri Foundation for Education in India. It is a not-for-profit institution that aims to promote world-level education, research and innovation.
Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) Admission 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Official Website: iar.ac.in
Want to know more about Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) Admission 2020? Download Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.