Auro University, Surat was established as a private university in 2011. Auro International School of Hospitality Management, Shri Shamjibhai Harjibhai Talaviya Charitable Trust, Rajkot and the Puri Foundation for Education in India, Gandhinagar had applied to the States Government under the provisions of the Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2009 to establish Private Universities in the State.
Auro University Admission 2018
Auro University has released the application for the admission in MBA and Design. Candidates can fill their Application form for MBA and Design course from the official website or directly through the link given on this page.
|Last date for submitting the Application Form||to be announced|
|Online Examination For admission in Design||09 to 18 Apr 2018|
|Interview For admission in Design||18 to 20 May 2018|
|Interview For admission in MBA||to be announced|
The application form is available, and the candidate can apply through below link with the payment of application fee. Candidate can fill the application form by both Online and offline method. Candidate can download the application form and apply through given below link.
- Click Here to apply online for Auro University Admission 2018.
- Download Application Form- MBA | Design
Official Website: www.aurouniversity.edu.in
The candidate has to pay Rs. 2000 for the application fee. Candidate can submit the application fee through net banking and Demand Draft in favor of Auro University (if mailing the downloaded form to University via courier) and cash (while collecting from the campus and submitting it there).
Sent completely filled application form with demand draft to the given address
Director Admissions, AURO University,
Opp ONGC Surat 394510,
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 0r 10+2+4) from a recognized University / Institute in India or abroad, with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The student expecting their results by July 201 may also apply for provisional admission subject to the fact that their aggregate score in Bachelor Degree Examination shall be a minimum of 50% marks.
- Class X (10) + 3-year Diploma in Architectural Assistantship (from a Govt. Approved college)
- 3 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering (from a Govt. Approved college)
- 3 Year Diploma in Interior Design (from a Govt. Approved college)
- 4 / 5 Year Diploma in Fine Arts (from a Govt. Approved college) are also eligible.
- Applicants are welcome from any stream – Arts, Commerce or Science.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Valid score on either the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) conducted by Government of Gujarat OR Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by the All India Management Association OR Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs OR Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAT) OR XAT conducted by XLRI OR Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Completion of Application Form, including Statement of Purpose.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Admissions will primarily be based on performance in the entrance test conducted online. All candidates must take the online test and interview conducted by Auro University to qualify.
The final merit order will be based on the following weightages:
|Entrance Test 1: Online Aptitude Test||60%|
|Entrance Test 2: Interview||40%|
Entrance Exam Syllabus for Design Course
Interested students must take the Entrance Test and Interview to qualify for admission.
An Online Entrance Test comprising of two parts that will cover:
- Visual Perception
- Logical Reasoning
- Color Perception
For Bachelor in Design Program (both Inter-Space & Communication Design)
|Fee Breakup||Per Semester|
|Tuition Fee (Indian Residents)||95,000|
|Lab & IT Resources||12,500|
|Summer & Winter Programmes||25,000|
|Total Tuition Fees and charges||INR 1,50,000|
|Total Tuition Fees and charges for Internation students||USD 6,900|
For Master of Business Administration (Per semester fee)
|Fee Breakup||Per Semester|
|Tuition Fee (Indian Residents)||140,000|
|Lab & IT Resources||10,000|
|Total Tuition Fees and charges||INR 1,75,000|
For more details regarding Auro University Admission 2018 – Download Prospectus