Anant National University Admission 2018: Anant national university has released the admission notification for the academic year 2018-19. Admission will be done in the various programme as given below. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the university can apply online in the prescribed format. For more details regarding admission like application procedure, eligibility criteria and admission procedure from the article below.
About the University: Anant National University was Established as a UGC recognised private University in 2016, by an Act of Legislature of state of Gujarat. It is located in the sprawling 110 acres of Sanskardham Campus in Ahmedabad With three schools: School of Architecture, School of Design, School of Planning and Accomplished faculty organized around Teaching and Research axis.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Planning
- Master of Design
- Anant Fellowship
Anant National University Admission 2018
Candidates interested in Anant National University Admission have to fill an online application form. The application form is available on the official website of the university or candidates can directly apply from the link provided below.
Application form: Click Here to Apply online
Official Website: anu.edu.in
How to Register
Candidates can register themselves for the admission by filling a registration form which can be accessed by clicking the above link.
Now candidate has to fill below-given details and submit it to complete the registration procedure.
- Course for which you want to apply
Bachelor of Architecture
- Minimum 50% marks in class XII (45% for reserved category) & Mathematics as compulsory subject
- Must clear the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- Students who have completed a diploma programme recognised by boards of Technical Education of different states/universities can also apply
Bachelor of Design
- Minimum 50% marks in class XII (45% for reserved category)
- Clear ANU Design Entrance Test (ANUDET)
Master of Design and Master of Design: Integrated Product Design
- The candidate must be a graduate (10+2+3/4) or equivalent from a recognized institute/university
Bachelor of Architecture: Admissions through ACPC* for 50% seats and remaining 50% to be admitted by AnantU on all India basis
Bachelor of Design: Candidates are chosen on the basis of a written entrance examination, a situation test and an interview conducted by AnantU. Students are encouraged to carry their design portfolios at the time of the interview.
Master of Design and Master of Design: Integrated Product Design: Applicants are required to email the documents listed below in PDF format to [email protected] Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Short essay [300 words or less] that talks about a book or a movie that made an impression on you in terms of your worldview.
Work sample – This can pertain to any creative and relevant work from the fields of engineering, design and business. The work sample should be brief presentation or summary report on any one of the following:
- Visual Portfolio
- B.Tech./B.E. Project
- Business Plan
- Any other work sample showcasing your past work and skills
- Bachelor of Architecture: 80 Seats
- Bachelor of Design: 120 Seats
For admission Enquiry
Anant National University
Ahmedabad – 382115
Contact no- +91- 8140213399, 02717-302063
Email: [email protected]
For more details regarding Anant National University Admission 2018 – Prospectus