Navrachana University Admission 2020: Online applications are invited by NUV for admission to its Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programs. Eligible candidates can apply online through nuv.ac.in. Admission to some courses is provided through Entrance test conducted by the university followed by PI. While for others, no test is conducted and merit is prepared based on the qualifying exam or Personal Interaction. Get to know more about Navrachana University Admission 2020 from this page.
Navrachana University Admission 2020
Course are offered through 5 schools of Navrachana University. Important dates for Navrachana University Admission 2020 are given in the table below.
Schedule for UG/PG Admission
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
|B.Des and BLAD Entrance Test||29 Jun 2020|
Schedule for Ph.D Admission
|Application starts||1 Jun 2020|
|Application ends||30 Jun 2020|
|Announcement of list of eligible candidates||02 Jul 2020|
|Entrance Exam||11 Jul 2020|
|Announcement of selected candidates||15 Jul 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||25 Jul 2020|
|Commencement of Semester||25 Jul 2020|
Navrachana University Admission 2020 Application Form
Application form for Navrachana University Admission is released on the official website of the University, nuv.ac.in. Different forms are made available for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. Along with submission of Navrachana University Admission Form 2020, applicants also need to pay the application fee.
Application Fee: Rs 1000 is the application fee amount. This can be paid online using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
Steps to Apply:
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- Personal Details
- Details of Parents/Guardian
- Educational Qualifications
Step 3: Payment of Application fee
Navrachana University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Program-wise eligibility to be fulfilled by the applicants are provided in this section. Make sure to read the eligibility required for the desired course before applying.
- BBA: HSC/10+2/equivalent in any stream with 50% marks.
- BBA-LLB: HSC/10+2/equivalent in any stream with 50% (45% for SC, 40% for ST) marks.
- BCA: HSC/10+2/equivalent in any stream with 50% marks(5% relaxation for SC/ST, State/National level Sports Player).
- BAJMC: HSC/10+2/equivalent in any stream with 45% marks.
- B.Sc, B.Sc-M.Sc (Biomedical): HSC/10+2/equivalent in Science stream with 45% marks.
- B.Sc Data Science: HSC/10+2/equivalent in any stream with 50% marks.
- B.Tech: HSC/10+2/equivalent in Science stream with 45% (40% for SC/ST/SEBC) marks and following subjects: Physics, Maths, Biology/ Chemistry/ Technical Vocational Subjects.
- B.Des, BLAD: HSC/10+2/equivalent in any stream with 50% marks OR 10+3 Diploma with 50% marks.
- MBA: Graduation in any stream with 50% marks
- M.Sc (Chemistry): Graduation with Chemistry as a major subject is required for Navrachana University Admission 2020.
- M.Sc Life Science/ Biotechnology: B.Sc with 50% marks in any of the following: Botany, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life science, Microbiology and Zoology and Biological Sciences.
- MSW: Graduation in any stream with 50% marks.
- B.Ed: Graduation or Post-graduation in any stream with 50% marks (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST).
- M.Tech: Graduation in respective engineering discipline with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/SEBC).
Ph.D – Master’s degree or Professional degree (equivalent to Master’s degree) with 55% aggregate marks or an equivalent grade.
Navrachana University Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
For different courses, NUV adopts different selection criteria. Check details regarding the selection procedure for Navrachana University Admission 2020 below.
- BBA: Written Aptitude Test + PI
- BBA-LLB: Written Test + Presentation/Personal Interaction
- BCA: Written Test + PI
- BAJMC: Aptitude Test + PI
- B.Sc, B.Sc-M.Sc (Biomedical), B.Sc (Data Science): Personal Interaction
- B.Tech: Admission to 50% seats through ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Courses). For rest 50% seats, all India candidates are selected based on percentile score in JEE Main.
- B.Des, BLAD: SEDA Common Entrance Exam + PI
- MBA: Admission through ACPC, which prepares merit list on the basis of CMAT score.
- M.Sc Chemistry/ Life Science: Written Test + PI
- M.Sc Biotechnology: Merit of qualifying exam + PI
- MSW: Written Test + PI
- B.Ed: PI
- M.Tech: Admission to 50% seats through ACPC, Government of Gujarat. Rest 50% seats are filled at institute level by Navrachana University.
Ph.D: Written Test + Viva/Presentation
Navrachana University Admission 2020 Seat Intake
The candidates can check the program-wise seat intake and course duration from the table given below.
|Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)||3 years||180|
|Bachelor in Business Administration integrated with law (BBA-LLB)||5 years||30|
|Master in Business Administration (MBA)||2 years||60|
|School of Engineering and Technology|
|Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA)||3 years||60|
|Bachelor of Science -Data Science (BScDS)||3 years||30|
|Bachelor of Technology (BTech)||4 years||Mechanical-30|
Electrical & Electronics-30
|Master of Technology (MTech)||2 years||72|
|School of Liberal Studies and Education|
|Bachelor of Art – Journalism & Mass Communication (BAJMC)||3 years||40|
|Bachelor of Education (BEd)||2 years||50|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||2 years||20|
|School of Science|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)||3 years||90|
|Bachelor of Science – Master of Science Biomedical (BMS)||5 years||30|
|Master of Science-Chemistry (Organic / Analytical) (MSc)||2 years||30|
|Master of Science -Life Sciences (MScLS)||2 years||30|
|Master of Science – Biotechnology||2 years||30|
|School of Environmental Design and Architecture|
|Bachelor of Architecture||5 years||40|
|Bachelor of Design – Interior||4 years||40|
|Bachelor of Landscape Design||4 years||20|
|PhD – Education/ Management/ Sciences/ Engineering||3-5 years||Open|
Documents Required for Navrachana University Admission 2020
Following documents are required to be produced at the time of admission.
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheets and certificate
- PG degree mark sheets and certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Anti-ragging undertaking
Navrachana University Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee details for all courses here.
Regulated Programs (Fee structure based on last year)
About Navrachana University
Navrachana University has been established under Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2009. The motive behind its inception is to offer superior education that befits the high educational standards of the Navrachana Educational Society, Vadodara. The university offers UG, PG and doctoral programs through its various schools. There are 5 schools at the Navrachana University namely, School of Liberal Studies and Education, School of Environmental Design and Architecture, School of Science, School of Engineering and Technology and School of Business and Law.
Official Website: nuv.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.