Parul University Admission 2021 application form is open. Parul University offers more than 160 different Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and doctoral degree programmes in its 34 constituent institutions. Candidates can fill the online application form at paruluniversity.ac.in. Parul University also provides admission on the basis of a valid score in the national level exams like GUJCET / NEET /JEE / GCET / CMAT / MAT. For B.Design admission university conducts its own entrance exam, which is Parul Design Aptitude Test (PDAT). To know more about Parul University Admission 2021 like Important dates, How to apply, admission process, Fee structure etc, go through this article.
Latest: Parul University Admission 2021 Application Form is open for various courses. Scroll down to apply.
Parul University Admission 2021
Admission to all the courses is done according to eligibility conditions laid by the admission committee of the respective courses as per their guidelines. From below check the schedule table to track the events of Parul University Admission 2021.
|Parul University Admission 2021||Dates|
|Online Application Form||Started|
|Date of merit declaration||to be announced|
|Admission Allotment||to be announced|
|Ph.D Entrance Test||to be announced|
Parul Design Aptitude Test 2021 (PDAT) Schedule
|PID Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||to be announced|
|Issuance of Hall Ticket/Admit Card||to be announced|
|Written Entrance Exam Date||to be announced|
|Result of Written Test||to be announced|
|Personal Interview/Portfolio review||to be announced|
|Declaration of Final Result||to be announced|
Parul University Admission 2021 Application Form
The application forms for Parul University Admission 2020 is available now. Candidates can fill the online application form at puadmission.in. To apply, candidates have to register themselves by personal details along with active mobile number. Click the below direct link to fill the application form for Parul University Admission 2021.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the online application form for Parul University Admission 2021.
How to fill the Parul University Application Form 2021?
Check the below easy steps to apply for all the course available in Parul University. Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website, puadmission.in or click on the above direct link to fill the same.
- Step-1. Submit your applicatioin by filling the form
- Step-2. Complete your registration process by logging into our Admission Panel via your registered mail id.
- Step-3. Get a call back from our admission counselor to complete your enrollment process.
Courses Offered and Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned the courses offered in Parul University and minimum eligibility condition laid by admission committee of respective courses.
- Diploma Courses offered after completing 10th Class
- Undergraduate Courses offered after completing 12th Class
- Postgraduate Courses offered after completing Graduation degree
- Ph.D Programme
- Certificate Programme
- Work Integrated Programs
- Executive Development Programs
Parul University Admission Procedure 2021
Parul University Admission 2021 has been started. So the university has provided the procedure for the admission. So there are some points related to the admission process.
- 75% seats in all professional courses like B.Tech., M.Tech., B.A.M.S., B.H.M.S. etc. are filled by Admission Committee of the respective courses as per their guidelines.
- 25% seats under Management/NRI/All India quota in all professional courses are filled according to merit through the applications received on online admission portal www.puadmission.in
- Eligibility criteria for admission in all the courses as decided by the admission committee are applicable to all the seats (including 25% Management seats).
- All candidates applying for Management/NRI seats must go through the registration process of the admission committee and get their merit numbers allotted.
- 100% Seats of Non Professional courses like BBA, BCA etc. are filled according to the merit of applications received on online admission portal www.puadmission.in
Documents Required at time of Admission
Check the list of document required at the time of admission in Parul University.
- Mark sheet (SSC & HSC)
- GUJCET/NEET/JEE marksheet (if applicable)
- GCET/CMAT/MAT Scorecard (if applicable)
- Bachelors marksheet(if applicable)
- GCET/GATE/GPAT/CET marksheet(if applicable)
- School leaving certificate (current year)
- Attempt certificate
- Registration Acknowledgement slip of Admission Committee
- Two passport photographs
- Caste certificate(if applicable)
Parul University Admission 2021 Student Intakes
The university has provided the detailed information about the student intake. PU has released the information about the multiple courses, total approved seats, and seats to be filled. There is two sections in filling up the seats. The first section is filled up by the committee, which is 75% of total seats. The second section is filled up by the Management /University/ All India, which is 25% of the total seats. The candidates can check the detailed information from the link given below.
Parul University Admission 2021 Fees Structure
Candidates can check the detailed fee structure from below direct link. This fee structure is purely adhoc and hence provisional and is subject to finalization by Fee regulatory committee for medical courses (Gujarat State).
- Click here to check the detailed fee structure for various courses.
P.O.Limda, Ta.Waghodia – 391760
Dist. Vadodara, Gujarat(India)
Phone : +91-2668-260300
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.