Parul University is established under Gujarat Private University Act 2009, after legislation passed by the Government of Gujarat on 26th March 2015 giving University status to Parul Group of Institutes functioning under the aegis of Parul Arogya Seva Mandal Trust. Considering the potential & possibilities, Parul University is stabilized to gratify the industrial requirements of skilled professions through the quality education in all the spheres of engineering, pharmacy, management & paramedical fields. The vision of PU is to subsidize excellence in Education, Research, and Development through the interactive teaching-learning process, an industry-centric curriculum with active industry affiliation, highly qualified & experienced faculty members. Parul University has released the Parul University Admission 2018 forms. So the candidates who are willing to apply can apply for PU from the link given below.
Parul University Admission 2018
Parul University aims to create a collaborative environment open to the free exchange of ideas, where research, creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship can flourish and ensures that individuals can achieve their full potential. Candidates can check the important information from the table given below.
|Last Date of Online Application||30 Apr 2018|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||05 May 2018|
|Declaration of Merit List||11 May 2018|
|Online Counselling & Allotment of Admission||15 May 2018|
|Payment of Fees & Verification of Original Documents||30 May 2018|
|Commencement of Academic Term||Jul 2018|
Parul University has released the application forms for the candidates to apply for the courses as they want. Parul University Admissions are open now. To apply, first, click on the apply now link on the home page. Then choose your region whether is India or International. Register yourself by filling your mobile number and password. Then go to the home page and click on already registered and log in with the help of the mobile number and password. Candidates can also apply for Parul University Admission 2018 from the link provided below.
How To Apply
To apply for the course available in Parul University, the candidates have to follow the following steps.
The candidate has to register himself/herself with the mobile number. The mobile number cannot be changed later on.
Now, after registration with the mobile number, the candidate will get the password in mobile soon.
After getting the password, the candidate has to fill the basic information like Name, BirthDate, Gender, Address, Email etc..
Now, the candidate can fill the course of his/her choice and the educational details of the candidate. The courses can be any courses provided by the university eg. B.E., B.Arch., M.B.A. etc..
After filling the above pieces of information, the candidate can make the payment. The payment can be online or offline. Candidate can pay online using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Deposit at any Bank of Baroda Branch.
After making the payment, in the 6th step, the candidate has to fill the choice of courses as per the preferences e.g. B.E., Mechanical, Computer, Civil, etc.
Now, after all the steps, the final step is admission counseling.
Parul University Admission 2018 has been started. So the university has provided the procedure for the admission process for the candidates. So there are some points related to the admission process.
- 75% seats in all professional courses like B.Tech., M.Tech., B.A.M.S., B.H.M.S. etc. are filled by Admission Committee of the respective courses as per their guidelines.
- 25% seats under Management/NRI/All India quota in all professional courses are filled according to merit through the applications received on online admission portal www.puadmission.in
- Eligibility criteria for admission in all the courses as decided by the admission committee are applicable to all the seats (including 25% Management seats).
- All candidates applying for Management/NRI seats must go through the registration process of the admission committee and get their merit numbers allotted.
- 100% Seats of Non Professional courses like BBA, BCA etc. are filled according to the merit of applications received on online admission portal www.puadmission.in
- Mark sheet (SSC & HSC)
- GUJCET/NEET/JEE mark sheet (if applicable)
- GCET/CMAT/MAT Scorecard (if applicable)
- Bachelors mark sheet(if applicable)
- GCET/GATE/GPAT/CET mark sheet(if applicable)
- School leaving certificate (current year)
- Attempt certificate
- Registration Acknowledgement slip of Admission Committee
- Two passport photographs
- Caste certificate(if applicable)
The academic fee structure is given by Parul UIniversity. It has the pieces of information like the program and respected caution money which is refundable and is to be submitted only once. Then it has tuition fees for the year 2017-18 and the students who will take the admission from the management quota, they have to pay the management quota fee also. The candidates can check the detailed information from the link given below.
- Click Here to check the Fee Structure.
The university has provided the detailed information about the student intake. PU has given the information about the multiple courses, total approved seats, and seats to be filled. There are two sections in filling up the seats. The first section is filled up by the committee. 75% of total seats will be filled up by the committee. The second section is filled up by the Management /University/ All India. 25% of the total seats will be filled up by Management /University/ All India. The candidates can check the detailed information from the link given below.
- Click Here to check the student intakes.
There are multiple courses at Parul University. The candidates can apply for the course as they want. Parul University has released the brochure for many courses. Candidates can download the brochure of the respective course from the link below.
- Click Here to download the brochure.