Parul University Admission 2020 dates have been extended, candidate need to check the dates and apply accordingly. Parul University offers more than 160 different Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and doctoral degree programmes in its 34 constituent institutions. Candidates can fill the online application form at paruluniversity.ac.in. Parul University also provides admission on the basis of a valid score in the national level exams like GUJCET / NEET /JEE / GCET / CMAT / MAT. For B.Design admission university conducts its own entrance exam, which is Parul Design Aptitude Test (PDAT). To know more about Parul University Admission 2020 like Important dates, How to apply, admission process, Fee structure etc, go through this article.
Latest: Parul University Admission 2020 dates have been extended further, Check the dates from below. Apply for admission.
Parul University Admission 2020
Admission to all the courses is done according to eligibility conditions laid by the admission committee of the respective courses as per their guidelines. From below check the schedule table to track the events of Parul University Admission 2020.
|Parul University Admission 2020||Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||29 Feb 2020|
|Date of merit declaration||15 Mar 2020|
|Admission Allotment||30 April 2020|
Parul Design Aptitude Test 2020 (PDAT) Schedule
|PID Application Form||20 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Form|| |
|Issuance of Hall Ticket/Admit Card|
|Written Entrance Exam Date|
|Result of Written Test|
|Personal Interview/Portfolio review|
|Declaration of Final Result|
Parul University Admission 2020 Application Form
The application forms for Parul University Admission 2020 is available now. Candidates can fill the online application form at puadmission.in. To apply, candidates have to register themselves by personal details along with active mobile number. Click the below direct link to fill the application form for Parul University Admission 2020.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the online application form for Parul University Admission 2020.
How to fill the Parul University Application Form 2020?
Check the below easy steps to apply for all the course available in Parul University. Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website, puadmission.in or click on the above direct link to fill the same.
- Step-1. Register With Mobile Number: Candidate has to register himself/herself with the mobile number. The mobile number cannot be changed later on.
- Step-2. Check Password in Mobile: Now, after registration with the mobile number, the candidate will get the password in mobile soon.
- Step-3. Fill Basic Information: After the registration process, candidate need to fill the basic information like Name, BirthDate, Gender, Address, Email etc. by log into their account.
- Step-4. Apply for Course & Fill Educational Details: Now, the candidate can fill the course of his/her choice and the educational details of the candidate. The courses can be any courses provided by the university eg. B.E., B.Arch., M.B.A. etc..
- Step-5. Make Payment Online or Offline: After filling the above pieces of information, the candidate can make the payment. The payment can be online or offline. Candidate can pay online using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Deposit at any Bank of Baroda Branch.
- Step-6. Fill Choices of your Preferences: After making the payment, candidate has to fill the choice of courses as per their preferences e.g. B.E., Mechanical, Computer, Civil, etc.
- Step-7. Admission Counselling: Now, after all the steps, the final step is admission counselling.
Courses Offered and Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned the courses offered in Parul University and minimum eligibility condition laid by admission committee of respective courses.
Diploma Courses offered after completing 10th Class:
|Diploma in Health Assistantship (General Medicine)||Check Detail|
|Diploma (Engineering)||Check Detail|
|Diploma in Para Medical & Health Sciences||Check Detail|
|Diploma in Design||Check Detail|
|Diploma Engineering + B.Tech Integrated||Check Detail|
Undergraduate and Diploma Courses offered after completing 12th Class:
|B.Sc. (Hotel Management)||Check Detail|
|B.Sc. (Animation and VFX)||Check Detail|
|B.Sc. (Film and TV Production)||Check Detail|
|B.Sc. (Public Health)||Check Detail|
|Bachelor Degree in vocation in Manufacturing Technology||Check Detail|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||Check Detail|
|B.Sc. (Applied Sciences)||Check Detail|
|B.Sc.(Paramedical and Health Sciences)||Check Detail|
|B. Com. (Hons)||Check Detail|
|B. Com., LL.B||Check Detail|
|B.A., LL.B||Check Detail|
|B.B.A., LL.B||Check Detail|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||Check Detail|
|Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology||Check Detail|
Undergraduate (Lateral Entry) Courses offered after completing Diploma:
|B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)||Check Detail|
|B.Design (Lateral Entry)||Check Detail|
|BHMCT (Lateral Entry)||Check Detail|
|B.Sc. in Paramedical & Health Sciences (Lateral Entry)||Check Detail|
|B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry)||Check Detail|
|B.Pharm. (Practice)||Check Detail|
|Post Basic Diploma in Nursing||Check Detail|
Postgraduate Courses offered after completing Graduation degree:
|M.Des. (Fashion Merchandising)||Check Detail|
|B.Lib. & Inf.Sc.||Check Detail|
|M.Lib. & Inf.Sc.||Check Detail|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Check Detail|
|MSW (HRM)||Check Detail|
|M. Com. (Hons)||Check Detail|
|M. Plan. (Masters in Planning)||Check Detail|
|Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate)||Check Detail|
|M.D. (Homoeopathy)||Check Detail|
|M.D. (Ayurveda)||Check Detail|
|M.S. (Ayurveda)||Check Detail|
|MPH (Master of Public Health)||Check Detail|
|MHA (Master in Health Administration)||Check Detail|
|M.A. (Master of Arts)||Check Detail|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||Check Detail|
|PG Diploma in IP Law||Check Detail|
- Click here to check the certificate programs and their respective eligibility norms.
- Click here to check the eligibility conditions of the M.Phil. program.
- Click here to check the eligibility conditions of the Ph.D program.
Parul University Admission Procedure 2020
Parul University Admission 2020 has been started. So the university has provided the procedure for the admission. So there are some points related to the admission process.
- 75% seats in all professional courses like B.Tech., M.Tech., B.A.M.S., B.H.M.S. etc. are filled by Admission Committee of the respective courses as per their guidelines.
- 25% seats under Management/NRI/All India quota in all professional courses are filled according to merit through the applications received on online admission portal www.puadmission.in
- Eligibility criteria for admission in all the courses as decided by the admission committee are applicable to all the seats (including 25% Management seats).
- All candidates applying for Management/NRI seats must go through the registration process of the admission committee and get their merit numbers allotted.
- 100% Seats of Non Professional courses like BBA, BCA etc. are filled according to the merit of applications received on online admission portal www.puadmission.in
Documents Required at time of Admission
Check the list of document required at the time of admission in Parul University.
- Mark sheet (SSC & HSC)
- GUJCET/NEET/JEE marksheet (if applicable)
- GCET/CMAT/MAT Scorecard (if applicable)
- Bachelors marksheet(if applicable)
- GCET/GATE/GPAT/CET marksheet(if applicable)
- School leaving certificate (current year)
- Attempt certificate
- Registration Acknowledgement slip of Admission Committee
- Two passport photographs
- Caste certificate(if applicable)
Parul University Admission 2020 Student Intakes
The university has provided the detailed information about the student intake. PU has released the information about the multiple courses, total approved seats, and seats to be filled. There is two sections in filling up the seats. The first section is filled up by the committee, which is 75% of total seats. The second section is filled up by the Management /University/ All India, which is 25% of the total seats. The candidates can check the detailed information from the link given below.
- Click Here to check the student intakes.
Parul University Admission 2020 Fees Structure
Candidates can check the detailed fee structure from below direct link. This fee structure is purely adhoc and hence provisional and is subject to finalization by Fee regulatory committee for medical courses (Gujarat State).
- Click here to check the detailed fee structure for various courses.
There are multiple courses at Parul University. The candidates can apply for the course as they want. Click Here to download the brochure for the reference purpose only.
P.O.Limda, Ta.Waghodia – 391760
Dist. Vadodara, Gujarat(India)
Phone : +91-2668-260300
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.