|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
CEPT University Admission
CEPT University focuses on understanding, designing, planning, constructing and managing human habitats.Its teaching programs build thoughtful professionals and its research programs deepen understanding of human settlements. CEPT University also undertakes advocacy and advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more livable.
CEPT University B.Arch Admission 2017
Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) offers admission to Bachelor of interior Design for year 2017-18 is to be carried by admission committee. The CEPT Admissions is a completely online process. Admissions process is administered by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) through a completely online process.
Merit list for CEPT University UG Admission 2017 has been uploaded on the official website, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below for your convenience.
- B.Arch Provisional Merit List (All India Seats) of All Eligible Applicants
- B.Arch (All India Seats) First Admissions Offer List & Instructions
The registration and submission of application form is online available on website at www.jacpcldce.ac.in. The application form fees (including aptitude test) of has to be paid online as per schedule date.
- Application Process is over…!!!
A candidate must have passed Standard XII (10+2) or its equivalent Examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects with minimum aggregate score of 50% marks for all subjects and 45% for SC/ST/SEBC category from Gujarat Board, other State Boards, CBSE/CISCE/NIOS/ISB/IB.
Candidate must have passed Diploma 10+3 pattern of any stream with subject of Mathematics with minimum 50% aggregate marks from Technical Examination Board of Gujarat or other state or from a university established under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 are also eligible for admission to B.Arch. course
International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination
Additionally the student will have to meet the minimum qualifying marks and the minimum cutoff marks in various portions of the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) test as per Council of Architecture
Stage 1 – Scrutiny for eligibility: All the applications are checked for eligibility on the basis of the information provided in the application form and the documents/proofs provided. The applicant receiving grades as GPA/CGPA needs to send the document/proof showing relationship of GPA/CGPA with percentage marks according to their school/board along with the 12th Std. mark sheet as a single pdf file.
Stage 2 – Preparation of merit list: For the candidates who are eligible for admission, sum of 50 percentage weightage of the aggregate marks of all subjects of the qualifying examination (10+2), and the 50 percentage weightage of the valid score obtained in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) will be the merit marks.
- Merit list for the 50% seats to be filled in by ACPC, GoG will be prepared and operated by ACPC following the GoG norms.
- Merit list for the 50% seats to be filled in by CEPT University (All India Seats), will be prepared and operated by CEPT University, purely on merit basis.
|Program Name||50% of total seats to be filled in by ACPC, GoG||50% of total seats to be filled in by CEPT University
( All India Seats)
|Bachelor of Architecture
- 50% of total seats to be filled in by ACPC, GoG: These seats will be filled in by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC, GoG). These seats shall be filled-in from the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in the State of Gujarat including Diu, Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli, and have appeared in CEPT Aptitude Test in case of BID and BCT and NATA in case of B. Arch. These seats shall be filled as per the guidelines of ACPC. Candidate has to apply to ACPC, GoG, separately.
- 50% of total seats to be filled in by CEPT University (All India Seats): These seats shall be filled from the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State) and have appeared in CEPT Aptitude Test in case of BID and BCT and NATA in case of B. Arch. Merit list for these seats shall be prepared by CEPT University based on the selection process proposed by CEPT University. Candidate has to apply to CEPT University.
Note: Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in the State of Gujarat including Diu, Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli, are also eligible for All India Seats.
For any queries about admissions, kindly email us at: [email protected]
Toll Free number 1800-270-4030