IITE Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE) has released the result for the i3T exam. Application Form no. and Date of Birth is needed to check the i3T exam from the official website, which is iite.ac.in. i3T was scheduled to be conducted on August 02, 2020. IITE offers admission in various UG, PG, and Research education programmes like B.Sc – B.Ed, BA – B.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, B.Ed – M.Ed, M.Sc / MA – M.Ed, M.Phil, and Ph.D. To qualify i3T, the candidates need a minimum of 50% marks. Get more information regarding IITE admission 2020 from this page such as exam pattern, exam centres, admission process etc.
– IITE has released list of M.Phil. and Ph.D candidate for the academic year 2020-21. Click here to check the list.
– IITE has released the revised schedule for IITE Admission 2020. Scroll down to check
– IITE has released the GD/PI Schedule for Ph.D. and M.Phil Admission. Scroll down to check.
IITE Admission 2020
The candidates who have cleared UGC – NET / JRF / GSET are exempted from the entrance test. Check the important dates of IITE admission 2020 from below.
|IITE Admission 2020||Dates|
|Availability of Online application||10 Jun 2020|
|Last date for submission of online|
|Availability of admit card||30 Jul 2020|
|Integrated Test for Teacher Trainee (i3T)|
2 Aug 2020
|Answer Key||03 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of result of i3T|
|GDPI – Ph.D. and M.Phil.|
|Counselling & Admission – B.Ed. and|
12 Sep 2020
|Counselling & Admission – M.Ed. and|
28 Aug 2020
|Counselling & Admission – B.Sc.-B.Ed, |
29 Aug 2020
|Student Induction Course Online|
|Commencement of Course|
GD/PI Schedule: Click here to download the GD/PI Schedule for Ph.D and M.Phil
IITE Admission 2020 Notice for Counselling Revised Schedule
- Click here to download the above notice.
IITE Admission 2020 Result
The result of the i3T exam for IITE Admission 2020 has been released. Candidate can check the Result on the official website, iite.ac.in. The link to check the result is provided below.
Result: Click here to check IITE Admission 2020 Result.
IITE Admission 2020 Answer Key
The answer key for test 1, test 2, test 3 & test 4 has released on the official website. The candidates can download it from below provided link. The notice has been released for the date and time of declaration of answer keys. Check below –
Final Answer Key:
- Click here to download Final Answer Key for Test 1.
- Click here to download Final Answer Key for Test 2.
- Click here to download Final Answer Key for Test 4.
Provisional Answer Key:
- Click here to download Provisional Answer Key for Test 1.
- Click here to download Provisional Answer Key for Test 2.
- Click here to download Provisional Answer Key for Test 3.
- Click here to download Provisional Answer Key for Test 4.
Notice dated on August 02, 2020: Click here to download the official notice for Answer Key.
IITE Admission 2020 Admit Card
IITE admission admit card has released in the online mode at iite.ac.in. The candidates can download the admit card by entering the login credentials. It is mandatory to carry IITE admit card to the exam centre because it acts as an entry ticket at the time of the examination. The admit card consists of the important details regarding the exam like exam timings, reporting time, address of the examination centre, instructions related to the examination etc.
Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download i3T 2020 Admit Card.
How to download the IITE Admission 2020 Admit Card?
Step 1: Click on the above link to get i3T admit card or visit official website, i.e iite.ac.in.
Step 2: Thereafter, you have to enter the login credentials like “Form No.” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 3: After submitting the login credentials, you need to press the “Search” Button.
Step 4: Now, i3T admit card will display on your computer screen, download and keep it safe for future reference.
Integrated Test for Teacher Trainee (i3T) – New Exam Date Announced!
IITE has released the new exam date for Integrated Test for Teacher Trainee. Candidates can check the revised date from below.
Notice released on July 09, 2020: Click here to check the revised exam date for IITE Entrance Test (i3T).
Notice released on July 17, 2020: Click here to check the notice for selection of exam centers.
IITE Admission 2020 Syllabus
The candidates can check the syllabus for i3T UG and PG programmes given below.
- General content up to 8th standard Maths / General Science / Social Science will be asked.
- Also, the questions shall be asked according to the topics studied at B.Ed level such as Educational Psychology / Philosophy / Sociology, General Pedagogy, Assessment & Evaluation.
IITE Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
All the eligible candidates must appear in person for OMR based i3T. Topics for i3T is mentioned below. Please note that IITE will not provide any study material for the test.
- Language of the test: The question paper shall be available in English and Gujarati.
- Duration: The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
Topics for UG and PG programmes:
|Area of content||B.Sc B.Ed, BA-B.Ed||B.Ed & B.Sc-M.Ed||M.Ed & M.Sc / MA-M.Ed|
|General Knowledge &|
|Numerical Ability, Reasoning &|
|Communication and English||15||15||10|
|ICT / E-learning / Web based resources||15||15||10|
For Ph.D / M.Phil
|Paper 1||Section A: Research Methodology|
Section B: Reasoning & Comprehension
|Paper 2||Education subjects upto PG level|
– Educational Psychology
– Educational Philosophy
– Educational Sociology
Current Affairs in Education
– RUSA / NCTE / GCERT / Govt. and
NGOs in the field of Education etc
(45 + 15)
IITE Admission 2020 Exam Center
Candidates can check the test centres for Integrated Test for Teacher Trainee given below.
IITE Admission 2020 Minimum Qualifying Marks
The candidates can check the minimum qualifying marks that candidates need to qualify Integrated Test for Teacher Trainee.
For UG and PG Programmes: To qualify i3T, the candidates need to secure minimum 50% marks out of the total marks. In other words, the candidates need to secure minimum 60 marks out of 120.
For M.Phil / Ph.D: To qualify i3T, the candidates need to secure minimum 50% in the aggregate of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
IITE Admission 2020 Merit List
IITE will upload the merit list on University website iite.ac.in. The merit list for admission to all UG and PG programmes will be prepared based on marks of i3Tonly. In the case of M.Phil./Ph.D admission merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance in IITE Entrance Test or score in UGC-Net/GSLET/GSET followed by GDPI.
Candidates who clear the i3T by attaining a minimum of 50% of the marks will be declared qualified. The merit list will be prepared in descending order and qualified candidates will call for counselling in the admission procedure.
Criteria for the preparation of merit list:
IITE Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
Admission to all UG, PG, M.Phil and Ph.D programmes is done as per criteria laid down by the Indian Institute of Teacher Education. Check the admission process of IITE and its affiliated colleges from below:
For UG and PG Programmes:
- All eligible candidates shall have to appear in i3T – Integrated Test for Teacher Trainee conducted by the Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE) as per schedule mentioned in this brochure.
- The candidates must need minimum 50% marks to qualify i3T.
- Admission in UG and PG courses shall be made according to the merit list prepared as per i3T marks only.
For M.Phil and Ph.D Programmes:
Category A: Eligible candidates for Entrance Test of M.Phil. / Ph.D. Programmes: The eligible candidate shall have to appear for an i3T conducted by the Indian Institute of Teacher Education.
Category B: Candidates exempted from the entrance test of the Ph.D.: Those candidates who have cleared; UGC-NET/GSET/JRF in Education will be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test – i3T. However, they must have to apply in the proper format along with the fee.
- Those who have cleared entrance exam by aggregate 50% marks and those exempted from entrance examination will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI). All the successful candidates have to appear before RDC for GDPI. Candidates are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before RDC.
- On the basis of the performance in GDPI candidates will be evaluated and a merit list will be prepared. For selection of candidates, a weightage of 70% of the higher of the score in Entrance Test or score in UGC-Net/GSLET/GSET and 30% to the performance in the GDPI shall be given.
IITE Admission 2020 Seat Reservation Criteria
Check the seat reservation criteria according to the different categories given below for IITE admission 2020.
IITE Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Check the seat matrix for admission to UG, PG, M.Phil and Ph.D courses under IITE and it’s affiliated colleges.
IITE Admission 2020 Counselling
After the release of the merit list, the selected candidates shall be called for IITE admission counselling process. The candidates need to be present at the university campus situated at Gandhinagar wit all the necessary documents.
(Subject and place of counselling is subjected to change because of COVID-19)
The candidates enrolled for B.Ed or M.Ed programme can select the college at the time of counselling, provided that any seat is vacant in the respective programme or not. Also, if the seats are vacant for a particular subject at the end of the counselling process, then, it can be converted for the other subject also. This will solely depend on the decision of the university.
Documents required at the time of the admission
- Printout of the registration form
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer or migration certificate
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Valid Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, issued by the authority empowered by the state govt. in this behalf
- Certificate of PwD issued and duly signed by Civil Surgeon / Competent Medical Authority (if applicable)
IITE Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates have to pay the one-time enrollment/registration fees of Rs 1,000/- at
the time of admission for all programmes. It is non-refundable. Check the detailed IITE Gandhinagar Fees Structure from below.
Detailed Fee Structure: Click here to check the fee structure of IITE Admission 2020.
IITE Admission 2020 Scholarship
IITE provides scholarship to the meritorious and deserving candidates. There is a provision of waiving off two semesters tuition fees (of Rs 35,000) of top 5% of admitted students. These students should also have obtained a minimum of 75% in i3T. The scholarship shall be provided to the students enrolled in B.Sc – B.Ed and BA – B.Ed courses.
The scholarship equal to the tuition fee shall be offered if:
- These students secure their admission and continue their studies at IITE
- For continuation of the scholarship, the students must secure O+ grade in both the semesters of the academic year
List of Affiliated Colleges of IITE
The candidates can check the list of the affiliated colleges of IITE given below.
|District Institute of Education & Training||Gandhinagar|
|District Institute of Education & Training, Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad|
|Shree Mahalaxmi District Institute of Education & Training||Ahmedabad|
|Smt. Ullasben Gordhandas College of Education||Ahmedabad|
|Prakash College of Education||Ahmedabad|
|Vaidya Shri MM Patel College of Education||Ahmedabad|
|Shri MN Shukla College of Education||Ahmedabad|
|Smt M.N.K Dalal Education College for Women||Ahmedabad|
|A.G Teachers College||Ahmedabad|
|District Institute of Education & Training,|
|District Institute of Education & Training,|
|Anand Education College||Anand|
|Smt B.C.J College of Education||Khambhat|
|Smt S.I Patel Ipcowala College of Education||Petlad|
|Shree R.P. Ananda College of Education||Borsad|
|N.H Patel College of Education||Anand|
|H.M Patel Institute of English Training & Research||VV Nagar|
|District Institute of Education & Training,|
|Sheth Motilal Nathabai Contractor College of Education||Dabhoi|
|Shree Sarvjanik College of Education||Godhra|
|District Institute of Education & Training,|
|S.D Shetia College of Education||Mundra|
|Secondary Teachers Training College||Visanagar|
|Swami Vivekanand Sarvodhya Bank Education College||Mehsana|
|District Institute of Education & Training, Patan||Patan|
|Lilavati Nandlal KIlachand College of Education||Patan|
|District Institute of Education & Training, Palanpur||Palanpur|
|D.D Choksi B.Ed College||Palanpur|
|College of Education, Darmali||Darmali|
|District Institute of Education & Training, Idar||Idar|
|Govt. B.Ed College, Meghraj||Meghraj|
|B.D. Shah College of Education||Modasa|
|District Institute of Education & Training, Rajpipla||Rajpipla|
|Govt. B.Ed College, Naswadi||Naswadi|
|District Institute of Education & Training, Bharuch||Bharuch|
|College of Education, Kharod||Kharod|
|District Institute of Education & Training, Surat||Surat|
|V.T Choksi Sarvjanik College of Education||Surat|
|Smt. Vasantiben Ranchhodbhai Bhakta College of Education||Kamrej|
|Govt. B.Ed College, Kachhal||Kachhal|
|Snatak Adhyapak Mandir||Vedchhi|
|District Institute of Education & Training, Navsari||Navsari|
|Shrirang Shikshan Mhavidyalaya||Bilimora|
|Govt. B.Ed College, Vansda||Vansda|
|Shree Macchi Mahajan Education Society’s|
College of Education
|District Institute of Education & Training, Bhavnagar||Bhavnagar|
|Shree G.H Sanghavi Shikshan Mahavidyalaya||Bhavnagar|
|Dr. Jivaraj Maheta District Institute of |
Education & Training, Amreli
|Smt. J.J Kunadalia Graduate Teachers College||Rajkot|
|Shri .PD Malviya Graduate Teachers College||Rajkot|
|Institute of Language Training||Rajkot|
|Dr. Subhash Mahila College of Education||Junagadh|
|Shree Ramba District Institute of Education &|
|District Institute of Education &|
|Darbar Gopaldas Shikshan Mahavidyalaya||Aliyabada|
|Shri C.H Shah Maitri Vidyapeeth Mahila College of Education||Surendranagar|
|District Institute of Education &|
|Shri M.M Shah College of Education||Wadhwan|
IITE Admission 2020 Application Form Extended
IITE has extended the last date to submission of application form up to July 18, 2020. Candidates check the official website image regarding the extension of IITE Admission 2020 Application Form.
IITE Admission 2020 Application Form
IITE releases online application form for Integrated Test for Teacher Trainee. To fill the online application form, candidates need to fill qualification details, upload the document and then pay the application fee. A candidate who want to apply for the more than one programmes or subjects, they have to apply separately for each course and have to pay fees accordingly. Candidates are suggested to go through the entire instructions before starting to filling the IITE Admission 2020 Application Form.
Application Process is Over!
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for i3T entrance test 2020.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment: General candidates have to pay the Rs. 500/- as an application fee and for SC/ST Candidates is Rs. 250/- (excluding transaction charges, if any). Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode only. No cash/cheque/draft will be accepted.
Note: Those candidates who are applying in Government/ Grant-in-aid colleges for B.Ed programme for the academic year 2020 – 2021 at Sardar Patel University or Veer Narmad South Gujarat University or Saurashtra University, they do not have to pay the online application fees while making an application for B.Ed. programme at IITE’s affiliated colleges.
IITE Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to ensure the eligibility conditions laid down by the Indian Institute of Teacher Education. Check the detailed eligibility criteria from below.
For B.Sc B.Ed & BA B.Ed Courses:
- At least 50% marks in10+2 exam from the recognised Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination Board recognised as per the norms regulated by the Government of India and Government of Gujarat.
For B.Ed Course:
- A candidate with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
For B.Ed-M.Ed Course:
- A Postgraduate degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities from a recognized institution with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade from the UGC recognized University.
For M.Ed Course:
- At least 50 % of marks or an equivalent grade
- B.Sc.-B.Ed. or B.A.-B.Ed.
- D. El. Ed. with an undergraduate degree (with 50% marks in each)
For M.Sc./M.A.-M.Ed Course:
- B.Sc.-B.Ed./B.A.-B. Ed. from IITE or any other institute or any of the courses equivalent to it offered by UGC recognised University with 50% of marks or equivalent grade.
- B.Sc.(Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Maths), B.A. (English) from any of the University recognised by UGC, with minimum 50% of marks or equivalent grade, as per UGC norms.
B.Ed. with minimum 50% of marks or equivalent grade as per NCTE norms.
For M.Phil. Course:
- Master degree or it’s equivalent (as certified by the AIU) in the subject of Education with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed) of any University/Higher Learning Institution recognized by UGC and/or DEC, in the relevant discipline.
For Ph.D Course:
A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
IITE Admission 2020 Courses Offered
Candidates can check the courses offered under IITE Admission 2020. To take admission in below-mentioned courses, candidates have to appear for IITE entrance exam 2020.
- UG Teacher Education Programmes
- 4 year integrated B.Sc.-B.Ed.
- 4 year integrated B.A.-B.Ed.
- 2-year B.Ed.
- PG Teacher Education Programmes
- 3 year integrated innovative M.Sc./M.A.-M.Ed.
- 3 year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed.
- 2 year M.Ed.
- Research Programmes in Education
Official website: iite.ac.in
Phone No : 079-23243734 (11.00 AM – 6.00 PM)
E-mail : email@example.com
FAQs for IITE Admission 2020
Q. What is the official website of Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE)?
Q. What is i3T?
Q. What is the minimum qualifying marks marks for i3T?
Q. What are the courses offered by IITE?
Q. Is i3T an offline based examination or computer-based examination?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.