Ahmedabad University Admission 2022: Ahmedabad University has released the application form for UG Programmes for Application Cycle Early Admission 3. Ahmedabad University is a private, non-profit institution in Gujarat that was established in 2009. It offers admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programmes. Ahmedabad University publishes the official notification for the eligible candidates for admission into aforesaid courses for the academic year 2022-23. Candidates can fill the online application from the official website ahduni.edu.in. Candidates can check the complete information of Ahmedabad University Admission 2022 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest: The application form for UG Programs is now available. Check the table below.
Ahmedabad University Admission 2022
Candidates seeking admission in various courses can fill the online application form from the official website or through the apply online link given below on this page.
Other Course Wise Admission
Ahmedabad University Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of University||Ahmedabad University|
|Full form||Ahmedabad University|
|Type of university||Private University|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|UG Courses Offered||BA (Hons) | BBA (Hons) | BCom (Hons) | BCom Professional (Hons) | |
BS (Hons) | Integrated MBA | Integrated MS | B.TEch
|Address||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Direct Link to Apply Online||ahduni.edu.in|
Ahmedabad University Admission 2022 Important Dates
Schedule of UG Admissions 2022 for Management and Commerce, Humanities and Social Science & Sciences
|Early Admissions 1|
|Applications start||22 Nov 2021|
|Applications end||14 Jan 2022|
|Decision (Result) Announcement||24 Jan 2022|
|Early Admissions 2|
|Applications start||21 Feb 2022|
|Applications end||05 Apr 2022|
|Decision (Result) Announcement||15 Apr 2022|
|Early Admissions 3|
|Applications start||06 Apr 2022|
|Applications end||22 Apr 2022|
|Decision (Result) Announcement||02 May 2022|
|Applications start||25 Apr 2022|
|Applications end||to be announced|
|Decision (Result) Announcement||to be announced|
Schedule of UG Admissions 2022 for Engineering (B.Tech)
- Students applying to Undergraduate Programmes can submit applications with Class 10 and Class 11 scores and add Class 12 results as announced.
- Students can submit applications under Early Admission with Class 10 and Class 11 results, and add Class 12 results and JEE (Main) 2022 Session Scores into the same application form as soon as announced.
Ahmedabad University Admission 2022 Application Form
Online Application form for Ahmedabad University Admission 2022 are available on the official website for the applicants. Only one application is allowed for an applicant. If at any time, it is found that more than one application has been filled by a candidate then the candidature is summarily rejected. The direct links to apply online are provided below for your convenience.
- Click here to apply for UG – Managemenent & Course, Humanities & Science
- Click here to apply for UG – Engineering (B.Tech)
Ahmedabad University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary to ensure the fulfillment of the eligility conditions prescribed by the University before applying for admissions. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for various courses below.
- Management & Commerce, Humanities & Sciences-
- Students applying for BA (Hons) | BBA (Hons) | BCom (Hons) | BCom Professional (Hons) | BS (Hons) | Integrated MBA | Integrated MS, can apply for one or more Programme or Major with same form.
- Students can indicate up to three preferences of their intended area of study, subject to Programme eligibility criteria.
- Students applying for the BTech Programme are required to submit their JEE (Main) 2022 First and Second Session Scores in the Application Form.
The General Eligibility requirement for admission to Bachelors’ and Integrated Masters’ Programmes is the Class XII examination, or its equivalent. Students appearing in Class 12 examinations conducted by various Boards as considered by Ahmedabad University are eligible to apply.
- All boards approved by the Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE).
- Secondary school leaving examinations recognised by the AIU including the Cambridge IGCSE, the American High School Diploma, the International Baccalaureate (Diploma Programme only), the 12 year General Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted in the Gulf countries.
- Eligibility criteria do not entitle a candidate to admission. They only indicate the minimum requirement to be considered for admission to Ahmedabad University.
- Candidates applying through the online application form at Ahmedabad University website must submit one or more JEE (Main) 2021 Session Score/s. Students are required to submit their All India Rank (AIR) as soon as announced in the same application form.
Ahmedabad University Admission 2022 Courses Offered
Following Undergraduate courses are offered by the University for admission.
Management and Commerce
- BBA (Hons.)
- B.Com (Hons.)
- B.Com Professional (Hons.)
- Integrated MBA
Humanites and Social Sciences
- BA (Hons.)
- B.Sc (Hons.)
- Integrated M.Sc
Ahmedabad University Admission 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection criteria differs for different courses. Candidates can go through this section for more details.
- The admission is decided after viewing all the important components, admission to the undergraduate programme is made on the basis of overall performance and the programme requirement.
- An applicant’s performance is scored on each criterion and a comprehensive score is developed.
- Thus, it is possible for an applicant to secure admission with a lower score on one criterion (say marks in class XII) in comparison with another, due to superior performance on other criteria.
For UG- Management & Commerce, Humanities & Sciences
- Academic Performance
- Extracurricular Activities
- Personal Statement
- Personal Interaction
- Standardised Tests
For BTech Programme – Admissions to Ahmedabad University’s Engineering (Bachelor of Technology) Programme are undertaken in the following manner:
- 50% of seats are filled directly through an online application on the Ahmedabad University Admissions portal, based on Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) results.
- 50% of seats are allocated through the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), a committee set up by the Government of Gujarat.
For Master of Business Administration – Admissions to the MBA programme are based on the holistic evaluation process, based on criteria that include qualitative, quantitative and attitudinal measures. Graduates or those in the final year of their graduation may apply to the MBA programme by taking one of the competitive aptitude tests from amongst CAT / XAT / CMAT / NMAT / MAT / SNAP / GMAT. Candidates who have not taken any competitive aptitude test yet, but have a strong academic background or relevant work experience, may also apply. After reviewing all the applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction. The final selection will be based on their overall performance across the aptitude test, personal interaction, and academic performance. Candidates with relevant work experience or active participation in community service will be given preference.
For Master of Management Studies in Heritage Management – The Master of Management Studies in Heritage Management is a unique programme which emphasizes the critical understanding of heritage and holistic management approach to the heritage sector. The admission is based on holistic evaluation comprising of a Statement of Purpose (SoP), a portfolio of relevant works OR a standard admissions test score, and a personal interview of short-listed candidates.
For Master of Arts in Economics – The two-year Master of Arts degree programme in Economics (MA in Economics) is a one-of-its-kind graduate programme in the field in India. The programme is academically rigorous, with a focus on interdisciplinarity and practical exposure. The applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any field including Engineering and Management; trained in quantitative subjects in Class 12 or at Bachelor’s level; a valid GRE/CAT or graduate level aptitude test or entrance test of Indian Central Universities, IGIDR or others. Foreign students with a valid IELTS score can also apply.
For Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering – the School of Engineering and Applied Science offers two year MTech programme for the aspirants who wish to advance their knowledge in the field of Computer Science, with a special focus on ‘Data Science’ and ‘Analytics’. Admissions to the programme are open to those who have a valid GATE score in any of the subjects, which are, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Physics, and Mathematics. The candidate should have a Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in ICT/CS/IT/EE/EC or a Master degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Physics OR a three year Master of Computer Application programme degree. A list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the School website.
Ahmedabad University Admission 2022 FAQ’s
A. You can take admission in Allahabad University by applying to the Allahabad University Admission 2022 Application Form, and getting admission.
A. Allahabad University in Gujarat. The address is Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380009 Gujarat, India.
A. Interested and eligible students must check the official website ahduni.edu.in to apply online for Allahabad University admission 2022.
Official Website: ahduni.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.