Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 – The Central University of Haryana offers admission in various programmes of study (PG, M.Phil. and Ph.D.) through Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2020. Candidates can apply for the test online through cucetexam.in. CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) is a national level test which is conducted every year in the month of May-June . Check below some of the important details for Central University of Haryana Admission 2020.
– The open counseling schedule has released for UG/PG Admission 2020. Scroll down to check
– The second provisional allotment list is available for CU Haryana Admission 2020. Scroll down to check.
– The UG/PG Merit List has been released. Scroll down to check.
– The registration portal is open for CU Haryana Counselling 2020. Click here to get the link.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 through CUCET 2020
Students can take CUCET 2020 exam to seek admission to different courses offered by the 10 participating universities. Central Universities of Punjab, Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan, South Bihar, Tamil Nadu, and Bangalore School of Economics will participate in CUCET 2020 exam.
Schedule for Central University of Haryana Admission 2020
|Online registration for CUCET starts||16 Mar 2020|
|Closing of online registration|
|Form Correction Facility||07 – 09 Jun 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card|
(UI & PG Programes)
|Declaration of Result|
|Counselling||18 Oct 2020|
UG/PG Counselling Schedule:
|Start of Online Registration for Admission in CUH||18 Oct 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration, choice filling and|
locking of choices
|22 Oct 2020|
|Display of Merit List on University Website||24 Oct 2020|
|Display of Category-Wise allotment list and offer of admission||26 Oct 2020|
|Online payment of Fees for first round||26-28 Oct 2020|
|Display of Vacant Seats, if any||29 Oct 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||02 Nov 2020|
|Display of Category-Wise allotment list and offer of admission||30 Oct 2020|
|Online payment of Fees for second round||30 Oct – 02 Nov 2020|
|Display of Vacant Seats, if any||03 Nov 2020|
|Display of Category-Wise allotment list and offer of admission||04 Nov 2020|
|Online payment of Fees for third round||04-06 Nov 2020|
|Display of vacant seats||09 Nov 2020|
Open Counselling Schedule for UG/PG
|Display of department-wise link for online|
reporting on the University website
|24 Nov 2020||30 Nov 2020|
|Date of Counselling||25 Nov 2020||01 Dec 2020|
|Online/Offline Reporting of the|
|25 Nov 2020||01 Dec 2020|
|Display of Category-Wise allotment list|
and offer of admission
|25 Nov 2020||01 Dec 2020|
|Online payment of Fees||26-27 Nov 2020||02-03 Dec 2020|
|Display of waiting list||28 Nov 2020||04 Dec 2020|
- Click here to download the open counselling schedule for UG/PG Programme.
- Click here to download the counselling schedule for UG/PG Programme.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 Merit List
Candidate can check the Merit List of various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses from below.
- Click here to download the Second Provisional Allotment List- Admission 2020-2021.
- Click here to download the First Provisional Allotment List- Admission 2020-2021.
- Click here to download Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 Merit List of UG/ PG programme.
CUCET 2020 Notice for Counselling Instructions
Click here to check the Notice
CUCET 2020 Notice for Application Extension
Due to the prevailing situation of COVID-19, last date to fill the application form has been extended and exam date has been postponed until further announcement. Candidate can check the Notice from below.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 List of Programmes
CU Haryana offers admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses for the academic session 2020-21. Candidates can check the complete list of programmes below.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for admission in the university, it is necessary to appear for CUCET. The eligibility criteria as prescribed for CUCET 2020 is applicable here as well.
- Students applying for the examination must have passed in class 12th examination from a recognized school to take admission in the Bachelor?s degree course.
- For those who shall apply for the Master Degree programme must possess a Bachelor?s degree from a recognized University.
- The candidates must have a Master?s degree from a recognized university or Institute to apply for to take admission in research programmes.
Click here to check the detailed eligibility criteria for all the courses.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 Reservation
The reservation criteria is applicable as per the norms of the government. Candidates can check the same below.
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes
Reservation of seats in admissions to various programmes of study shall be in the following manner:
Scheduled Caste: =15% of total intake in each programme
Scheduled Tribe: =7 ? % of total intake in each programme
Other Backward Classes: =27% of total intake in each programme
The seats reserved for the SC/ST shall be filled by the SC/ST candidates only. However, in the case of non-availability of the eligible candidates the reserved seats may be interchanged between the SC & ST. If still any seat remains unfilled due to non-availability of eligible candidates of either Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or both, may be thrown open to the general category in that year provided this has been notified to the National Commission for Scheduled Castes/Tribes; University Grants Commission and the Ministry of Human Resource Development and concurrence has been obtained, failing which the seat will be left vacant
The seats reserved for the OBCs shall be filled with the OBC candidates only. Only if OBC candidates possessing the minimum eligibility marks are not available in the OBC category then the vacant OBC seats shall be converted into General Category seats in accordance with the admission schedule notified by the University.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) = 3% of total intake in each programme shall be reserved for the PWD. The reserved seats shall be filled by the eligible PWD candidates in order of their merit.
- Children/Widows of the eligible Armed Forces Personnel (CW Category) =5% of the seats in each programme shall be reserved for these candidates
- Economically Weaker Sections EWS = 10% of the seats in each programme shall be reserved for these candidates.
Admission of candidates belonging to CW categories shall be made in the following order of priorities:
- Widows/Wards of Defence personnel killed in action;
- Wards of serving personnel and ex-servicemen disabled in action;
- Widows/Wards of Defence personnel who died in peace time with death attributable to military service;
- Wards of Defence personnel disabled in peace time with disability attributable to the military service; and
- Wards of Ex-servicemen personnel/serving personnel including personnel of police forces who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards;
Category-V (Gallantry Awards) include: Param Vir Chakra, Maha Vir Chakra, Vir Chakra, Shaurya Chakra, Kirti Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Mention-inDespatches, Sena, Nau Sena, Vayusena Medal, Yudh Seva Medal (Gallantry).
Authorities Competent to issue educational concession certificates under CW category:-
- Secretary, Kendriya, Sainik Board, Delhi
- Secretary, Rajya Zila Sainik Board
- Officer-in-Charge, Records Office
- Competent Authority of Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Home Affairs (for Police personnel in receipt of Gallantry Awards)
- Wards of Ex-servicemen.
- Wards of Serving Personnel.
Foreign Nationals –5% seats in each programme in each Department.
Sports/Extra Curricular Activities (ECA)
For undergraduate courses: Sports/ECA Persons=upto 5% of total intake in each undergraduate programme may be offered to the candidates on the basis of Sports and ECA on the recommendations of a Committee consisting of the following:
- Dean of the concerned School – Chairman
- Head of the concerned Department
- One External Expert to be nominated by the Vice Chancellor
- Director, Physical Education
- Dean Students? Welfare (Convener)
For postgraduate courses: Sports= upto 5% of total intake in each postgraduate programmes may be offered to the candidates on the basis of Sports on the recommendations of the Committee constituted under Clause (a) above. Two seats for the students of Jammu & Kashmir.
Important Instructions for Central University of Haryana Admission 2020
- Detailed information about CUCET-2020 is available on CUCET website cucetexam.in
- Candidates are required to apply online through CUCET website.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree/certificate are also eligible to apply
- Details of the programme of studies, Eligibility Criteria, Programme Structure, Faculty Profile etc. are available at the respective website of Participating universities.
- CUCET-2020 provides facilities for applying to admission to these universities by single examination process with nominal examination fees.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2020 Counselling
After the CUCET exam has been conducted successfully and result for the same has been declared, candidates have to participate in the counselling process conducted by the CU Haryana based on merit of the entrance test. The schedule and venue for counselling is notified by the university on its website. After getting a seat through the counselling process, candidates have to report to the institute with all the original documents and the admission fee.
Official Website: cuh.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.