Central University of Haryana Admission 2019 – The Central University of Haryana Admission will take admission in various programmes of study (PG, M.Phil. and Ph.D.) through Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2019. CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) is a national level test which is conducted every year in the month of May-June. It is jointly organized by 9 universities, Rajasthan University is the conducting body of CUCET 2019. Check below some of the important points for CUCET 2019 exam.
Central University of Haryana Admission 2019 through CUCET 2019
Students can take CUCET 2019 exam to seek admission to different courses offered by the 10 participating universities. Courses offered under CUCET 2019 include postgraduate, and Ph.D programs. Central Universities of Punjab, Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan, South Bihar, Tamil Nadu, and Bangalore School of Economics will participate in CUCET 2019 exam.
Counselling Schedule 2019
Schedule of Interviews & Counselling for Admission to Research Programmes 2019
- Click here to check the list of exempted students for Research Programmes those not appeared in Examination.
The Central University of Haryana Admission has released Provisional Seat Matrix for on Spot Counselling which is scheduled to be held on August 08, 2019 in the University Campus. The eligible and desirous candidates are to report physically to respective department of the University strictly as per the timing mentioned in Instructions for Spot Counseling. Interested candidate can check the provisional seat matrix from the link given below.
- Click here to check the notice regarding M.Phil./Ph.D. Special Drive for Admission (Reserved Categories).
- Click here to check the notice regarding and schedule for Spot Counselling for direct admission in B.Tech. 2nd Year Courses (Lateral Entry) 2019.
- Click here to check the provisional seat matrix- II for spot round counselling UG/PG Progammes 2019 to be held on August 13, 2019.
- Click here to check notice for spot admission against vacant seats 2019-20 held on August 08, 2019.
- Click Here to check Program-Wise Provisional Vacancy Status In PG Programs (Including B.Ed. & PG Diploma) for Spot Admission.
- Click Here to check general instruction for On-Spot Counselling held on July 26, 2019.
- Click Here to check Provisional Seat Matrix for on Spot Counselling.
The result for CUCET-2019 has been released, candidates can check the same from the direct link provided below.
- Click here to check Ph.D admission list of various Departments.
- Click here to check the Waiting list for Department of Sociology.
- Click here to check the Waiting list for Department of Microbiology.
- Click here to check the Waiting list for Department of Biotechnology.
- Click here to check the Waiting list for Department of M.Lib.
- Click here to check the Waiting list for B. VOC.
- Click here to check the Waiting list for Department of Chemistry.
- Click here to check the vacant seat Matrix & waiting List for Enviormnent Science.
- Click here to check the Waiting list for B Voc. (Industrial Waste Management).
- Click Here to check Merit List for M.PHIL.(ENGLISH) Admission.
- Click here to check the provisional List of Candidates Called for Interview Ph.D./M.Phil. admission 2019.
- Click here to check the Provisional List of Candidates Registered for Ph.D./M.Phil. Programmes.
- Click here to check the provisional merit list of For UG-PG Admissions-2019.
The Central University of Haryana Admission has released first, second and third allotment list to take admission in various programmes of study (PG, M.Phil. and Ph.D.) through Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2019. Interested candidates can check the same from the link given below.
- Click Here to check third allotment list.
- Click Here to check second allotment list.
- Click Here to check Provisional Vacancy List After Round One.
- Click Here to check first allotment list.
It is for the information of all the registered candidates that they are not required to come physically in the University campus for participation in the admission counselling except the spot counselling to be held on July 26, 2019. Therefore the candidates are requested to participate in the counselling in online mode only for all the purposes and the admitted candidates will report to respective department of the University on July 22 & 23, 2019 for the verification of the original documents.
- Click Here to check the note trelated to fee payment of upgraded options.
- Click Here to Register / Login for Round II UG / PG Admission Counselling.
CUCET Haryana detailed information of Number of Seats for the session of 2019 is now available candidates can check it from below. Check here for seat matrix 2019.
- Click Here to check Department/ Programme wise seat matrix on the basis of reservation guidelines for admission to B.Voc./ B.Tech. Programmes during the session 2019-20.
- Click Here to check Department/ Programme-wise seat matrix on the basis of reservation guidelines for admission to Post Graduate Programmes during the session 2019-20.
- Click Here to read General Instructins for admissions under ECA-Sports-WDP Category.
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes
Reservation of seats in admissions to various programmes of study shall be in the following manner:
Scheduled Caste: =15% of total intake in each programme
Scheduled Tribe: =7 ½ % of total intake in each programme
Other Backward Classes: =27% of total intake in each programme
The seats reserved for the SC/ST shall be filled by the SC/ST candidates only. However, in the case of non-availability of the eligible candidates the reserved seats may be interchanged between the SC & ST. If still any seat remains unfilled due to non-availability of eligible candidates of either Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or both, may be thrown open to the general category in that year provided this has been notified to the National Commission for Scheduled Castes/Tribes; University Grants Commission and the Ministry of Human Resource Development and concurrence has been obtained, failing which the seat will be left vacant
The seats reserved for the OBCs shall be filled with the OBC candidates only. Only if OBC candidates possessing the minimum eligibility marks are not available in the OBC category then the vacant OBC seats shall be converted into General Category seats in accordance with the admission schedule notified by the University.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) = 3% of total intake in each programme shall be reserved for the PWD. The reserved seats shall be filled by the eligible PWD candidates in order of their merit.
- Children/Widows of the eligible Armed Forces Personnel (CW Category) =5% of the seats in each programme shall be reserved for these candidates
- Economically Weaker Sections EWS = 10% of the seats in each programme shall be reserved for these candidates.
Admission of candidates belonging to CW categories shall be made in the following order of priorities:
- Widows/Wards of Defence personnel killed in action;
- Wards of serving personnel and ex-servicemen disabled in action;
- Widows/Wards of Defence personnel who died in peace time with death attributable to military service;
- Wards of Defence personnel disabled in peace time with disability attributable to the military service; and
- Wards of Ex-servicemen personnel/serving personnel including personnel of police forces who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards;
Category-V (Gallantry Awards) include: Param Vir Chakra, Maha Vir Chakra, Vir Chakra, Shaurya Chakra, Kirti Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Mention-inDespatches, Sena, Nau Sena, Vayusena Medal, Yudh Seva Medal (Gallantry).
Authorities Competent to issue educational concession certificates under CW category:-
- Secretary, Kendriya, Sainik Board, Delhi
- Secretary, Rajya Zila Sainik Board
- Officer-in-Charge, Records Office
- Competent Authority of Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Home Affairs (for Police personnel in receipt of Gallantry Awards)
- Wards of Ex-servicemen.
- Wards of Serving Personnel.
Foreign Nationals –5% seats in each programme in each Department.
Sports/Extra Curricular Activities (ECA)
For undergraduate courses: Sports/ECA Persons=upto 5% of total intake in each undergraduate programme may be offered to the candidates on the basis of Sports and ECA on the recommendations of a Committee consisting of the following:
- Dean of the concerned School – Chairman
- Head of the concerned Department
- One External Expert to be nominated by the Vice Chancellor
- Director, Physical Education
- Dean Students’ Welfare (Convener)
For postgraduate courses: Sports= upto 5% of total intake in each postgraduate programmes may be offered to the candidates on the basis of Sports on the recommendations of the Committee constituted under Clause (a) above. Two seats for the students of Jammu & Kashmir.
Important Instruction for Admissiion in CU Haryana
- Detailed information about CUCET-2019 is available on CUCET website www.cucetexam.in
- Candidates are required to apply online through CUCET-2019 website.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree/certificate are also eligible to apply
- Details of the programme of studies, Eligibility Criteria, Programme Structure, Faculty Profile etc. are available at the respective website of Participating universities and candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of each PU for a given programme before applying for CUCET-2019.
- CUCET-2019 provides facilities for applying to admission to these universities by single examination process with nominal examination fees.
- Online admission counselling facility is available for some universities with additional fees.
Click Here to check the Instructions for Online Counselling for UG-PG Programmes.
Official Website: www.cuh.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.