Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind releases a notification for the eligible candidates for admission into various Post Graduate courses for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates willing admission can fill their application online here. Interested candidates then check the complete information of CRSU Jind Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Courses Offered by CRSU
- MCA (Lateral Entry 2nd Year),
- M.A. (Education),
- M.A. (Music – Vocal & Instrumental),
- P.G. Dip. in Yoga,
- M.A. (Yoga)
Candidates, please note that CRSU will offer only above mention courses for this year 2018. Other courses like M.Sc.(Maths) admission can be done by MDU Rohtak 2018 through online counselling and M.A (English), M.A (Psychology), M.A (History), M.A (Economics), M.A (Mass Communication), M.Comm, M.A (Geography) & M.P.Ed. admission will be done by Kurukshetra University.
CRSU Jind Admission 2018
Before filling the Admission Form the candidates are required to read the Prospectus carefully. Candidates are required to fill their application online from official website crsu.ac.in as per schedule will be updated below. The admissions will be made on the basis of merit of qualifying examination plus weightage as per Rules for the respective course. The eligible candidates for admission to M.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed. have to qualify the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Schedule for the CRSU Jind Admission 2018 is given below.
|Commencement of ONLINE admission||01 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE application form||30 Jun 2018|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||02 Jul 2018|
|Display of First Merit List||03 Jul 2018|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (First Merit List)||03 – 05 Jul 2018|
|Display of Second Merit List||06 Jul 2018|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Second Merit List)||06 – 07 2018|
|Display of Third Merit List||09 Jul 2018|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Third Merit List)||09 -10 Jul 2018|
|Physical Presence, if seats remain vacant||11 Jul 2018|
|Display of Merit List (Physical Presence)||11 Jul 2018|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Physical Presence)||11 – 12 Jul 2018|
Courses Offered, Seats Intake & Eligibility Criteria
Scheme of Examination
- Candidates who will pass the qualifying exam. From universities in Haryana State – 5 marks
- Recipients of National Talent Award from the NCERT – 5 marks
- Candidates who have secured 60% marks/CGPA 6.0 on 10 point scale from First Public Examination to Qualifying Examination – 5 marks
- Candidates who will pass Honors Examination in the subject concerned – 5 marks
- N.C.C. Cadets who will pass the ‘B’ Certificate – 3 marks
- N.C.C. Cadets who will pass‘C’ or ‘G-II’ Certificate (No weightage will be given for civil defence service) – 5 marks
Note: If NCC cadets have both ‘B’ and ‘C’ Certificates maximum Weightage of 5 marks will be given.
Students who will be recommended or commended (i.e. have obtained 1st or 2nd position) at the Inter-Zonal or Inter-University or Inter-State Level Youth Festival(s) or competition(s) organized by State Govt./University either individually or as members of a team.
Sports persons who will won 1st or 2nd or 3rd position at the University/State level Tournaments organized by the State Govt./Haryana Olympic Association/University in individual events or Team games or will have actually participated in Inter-University or National level duly recognized by Association of Indian Universities/concerned National Federation/Indian Olympic Association in the games in which InterUniversity Tournaments are organized by AIU.
Holder of Certificate of Merit for N.S.S. awarded by the University.
Weightage for B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed
- International Participation sponsored by the National Federation of India – 18 marks
- Winning 1st position in National/All India Inter State/All India Inter-varsity – 15 marks
- Winning 2nd position in National or All India Inter State-All India Inter-varsity – 13 marks
- Winning 3rd position in National/All India Inter State/All India Inter-varsity – 11 marks
- Winning 1st position in North/South/East/West Zone Inter-varsity or any zone – 08 marks
- Winning 2nd position in North/South/East/West Zone Inter-varsity or any zone – 07 marks
- Winning 3rd position in North/South/East/West Zone Inter-varsity or any zone – 06 marks
- Participation in Inter-University/National (only for B.P.Ed.) – 03 marks
- NIS Diploma in Game and Sports/Diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institution – 05 marks
List of Documents to Be Brought at the Time of Admission
All the candidates must bring the following original Certificates/Documents/Testimonials along with a set of attested copies with them on the day of admission. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate/Document/Testimonial at the time of admission, will forfeit his/her claim to admission:
- Certificate showing marks obtained and maximum marks in each subject of the Qualifying Exams. of (for example, for admission to Master Degree courses, the self attested photocopies of the DMCs of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Part-I, II, III).
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate, in support of date of birth;
- Certificate of Sr. Secondary (10+2 Standard) Examination
- Character Certificate
- Bonafide Resident Certificate as per APPENDIX-A, if applicable. Candidates will pass their qualifying examination from a University in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit a certificate of the bonafide resident of Haryana as per guidelines.
- Certificate in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, if applicable;
- Certificate of Backward Class and affidavit on behalf of the parents (Father and Mother separately) and Economically Backward Person in the General Castes Category.
- Certificate in respect of Person With Disability(PWD) if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-Children of Freedom Fighters.
- Certificate from wards of Ex-servicemen of Indian Defence Services/ Para Military Forces.
- Self Declaration by the student and parents/guardian.
- Certificate for claiming weightage (if applicable).
- Employer’s Certificate in case of the employee.
Note: Original certificates will be returned after verification and completion of formalities. In exceptional cases, original certificates may be retained and will be returned later on.
Official Website: crsu.ac.in
For more detail of CRSU Jind Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.