Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind has released a notification for the eligible candidates for admission into various Post Graduate courses for the academic year 2020. Application Form for UG and PG courses is available now, a direct link to download the same has also been provided on this page. Candidates can also fill the application online from official website crsu.ac.in as per schedule is provided below Before filling the Admission Form the candidates are required to read the Prospectus carefully. Interested candidates then check the complete information of CRSU Jind Admission 2020 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Latest: The last date to fill the application form is extended up to October 05, 2020. Apply Here.
CRSU Jind Admission 2020
The admissions will be made on the basis of merit of qualifying examination plus weightage as per Rules for the respective course. Candidates having a compartment in the qualifying examination shall not be allowed admission in the course. Schedule for the CRSU Jind Admission 2020 is given below.
|Commencement of online application form|
|Last date for submission of online application form|
05 Oct 2020
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for B.P.Ed.(Men)|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for B.P.Ed.(Women)|
|Display of First Merit List|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (First Merit List)|
|Display of Second Merit List|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Second Merit List)|
|Display of Third Merit List|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Third Merit List)|
|Physical Presence, if seats remain vacant|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Physical Presence)|
|Classes will start|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Open counselling)|
Schedule for Ph.D Admission
|Last date for submission of application form||25 Sep 2020|
|Ph.D Entrance Exam||01 Oct 2020|
|Counselling Schedule||08 Oct 2020|
|Display First Merit List||12 Oct 2020|
|Document verification & Fee deposition||13 Oct 2020|
|Display of 2nd Merit List||14 Oct 2020|
|Document verification & Fee deposition||15 Oct 2020|
|Commencement of classes for Ph.D. Coursework||16 Oct 2020|
CRSU Jind Admission 2020 Admission Notice
CRSU Jind Admission 2020 Notice – Last to Apply for Ph.D
Courses Offered by CRSU
Through Centralized online admission by Kurukshetra University:
- MA (Economics)
- MA (Mass Communication)
- MA (English)
- MA (History)
- MA (Psychology)
- M.Sc (Geography)
Through Centralized online admission by MDU:
- M.Sc (Mathematics)
- M.Sc (Physics)
- M.Sc (Chemistry)
Admission through Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University in following Courses:
- MA (Education)
- MA (Music & Dance)
- MA (Yoga)
- MCA (Lateral Entry)
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga
- M.Tech (CSE)
Candidates, please note that CRSU offers above mention courses for this year 2020. Other courses like M.Sc.(Maths), M.Sc (Physics) and M.Sc (Chemistry) admission can be done by MDU Rohtak through online counselling and M.A (English), M.A (Psychology), M.A (History), M.A (Economics), M.A (Mass Communication), M.Com, M.Sc (Geography), MBA & M.P.Ed. admission will be done by Kurukshetra University.
CRSU Jind 2020 Eligibility Criteria & Seats Intake
The eligibility criteria and seat intakes regarding the courses has been given below. The candidates are advised to read all the eligibility criteria regarding the course carefully. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the respective program.
Click here to download the eligibility criteria
CRSU Jind 2020 Application Form
CRS University, Jind has released the applications form for admissions at CRSU Jind for 2020 session. Candidates will have to submit all concerned documents along with application form on the day of admission to the concerned department/office and show the original documents on the same day otherwise his/her candidature will not be considered for admission.
- For unreserved categories: Rs.500/-
- For SC/PWD of Haryana: Rs.125/-
List of Documents to Be Brought at the Time of Admission
All the candidates must bring the following original Certificates / Documents / Testimonials along with a set of attested copies with them on the day of admission. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate / Document / Testimonial at the time of admission, will forfeit his/her claim to admission:
- Certificate showing marks obtained and maximum marks in each subject of the Qualifying Exams. of (for example, for admission to Master Degree courses, the self-attested photocopies of the DMCs of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Part-I, II, III).
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate, in support of date of birth;
- Certificate of Sr. Secondary (10+2 Standard) Examination
- Character Certificate
- Bonafide Resident Certificate as per APPENDIX-A (Provided in information Brochure, which is attached below), if applicable. Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from a University in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit a certificate of the bonafide resident of Haryana as per guidelines.
- Certificate in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes.
- Certificate of Backward Class and affidavit on behalf of the parents (Father and Mother separately) and Economically Backward Person in the General Castes Category.
- Joint affidavit by the real parents of the girl child on non-judicial paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by 1st Class Magistrate for Supernumerary Seat for Single Girl Child for admission in CRSU only, if applicable. A self-declaration will also be given by the eligible applicant that she is the only single girl child/only two girl children of her real parents with no male child on the plain paper along with application form. [In case the information contained in the form is found to be false at any stage, the competent authority will be entitled to cancel the admission without any notice and forfeit her fee/funds deposited in the Department].
- Certificate in respect of Person With Disability(PWD) if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-Children of Freedom Fighters.
- Certificate from wards of Ex-servicemen of Indian Defence Services/ Para Military Forces.
- Self Declaration by the student and parents/guardian.
- Certificate for claiming weightage (if applicable). Employer’s Certificate in case of the employee.
- Coloured Photographs
- The candidates seeking admission under Kashmiri Migrants seats should submit attested copies of the following documents along with the Admission Application Form and bring the same in original at the time of counselling:
- Certificate of registration as Kashmiri Migrants issued by the Relief Commissioner Jammu or Divisional Commissioner, Delhi to establish the status of the applicant as registered migrants.
- Proof of current residence such as Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Photo Identity Card/Voter Card, issued
by the Election Commissioner, Driving Licence etc.
- Original certificates will be returned after verification and completion of formalities. In exceptional cases, original certificates may be retained and will be returned later on.
- The candidates must ensure that they have obtained the relevant certificate(s) from the appropriate competent authority approved and notified by the Government of Haryana.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to attach a copy of matric/aadhar along with the application form. The discrepancy, if any, shall not be communicated to the candidates by the department.
CRSU Jind 2020 Merit List
The merit list will be prepared on the following basis-
- Qualifying Exam – 70% of the marks obtained
- 10+2 – 20% of the marks obtained
- Weightage as given below-
Official Website: crsu.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.