Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind releases a notification for the eligible candidates for admission into various Post Graduate courses for the academic year 2019-2020. The application form for UG and PG courses is available now, a direct link to fill the same is provided on “application form” page. Candidates can also fill the application online from official website crsu.ac.in as per schedule is provided below Before filling the Admission Form the candidates are required to read the Prospectus carefully. Interested candidates then check the complete information of CRSU Jind Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
CRSU Jind Admission 2019
The admissions will be made on the basis of merit of qualifying examination plus weightage as per Rules for the respective course. Candidates having a compartment in the qualifying examination shall not be allowed admission in the course. Schedule for the CRSU Jind Admission 2019 is given below.
|Commencement of online application form||05 Jun 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form||29 Jun 2019|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for B.P.Ed.(Men)||03 Jul 2019 at 9:00 am|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for B.P.Ed.(Women)||03 Jul 2019 at 11:00 am|
|Display of First Merit List||04 Jul 2019|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (First Merit List)||4-5 Jul 2019 up to 3:00 pm|
|Display of Second Merit List||06 Jul 2019|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Second Merit List)||6-8 Jul 2019 up to 3:00 pm|
|Display of Third Merit List||09 Jul 2019|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Third Merit List)||9-10 Jul 2019 up to 3:00 pm|
|Physical Presence, if seats remain vacant||11 Jul 2019 up to 11:00 am|
|Display of Merit List (Physical Presence)||11 Jul 2019|
|Document Verification & Fee Submission (Physical Presence)||11-12 Jul 2019 up to 3:00 pm|
Courses Offered by CRSU
Through Centralized online admission by Kurukshetra University:
- MA (Economics)
- MA (Mass Communication)
- MA (English)
- MA (History)
- MA (Psychology)
- M.Sc (Geography)
Through Centralized online admission by MDU:
- M.Sc (Mathematics)
- M.Sc (Physics)
- M.Sc (Chemistry)
Admission through Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University in following Courses:
- MA (Education)
- MA (Music & Dance)
- MA (Yoga)
- MCA (Lateral Entry)
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga
- M.Tech (CSE)
Candidates, please note that CRSU offers above mention courses for this year 2019. Other courses like M.Sc.(Maths), M.Sc (Physics) and M.Sc (Chemistry) admission can be done by MDU Rohtak through online counselling and M.A (English), M.A (Psychology), M.A (History), M.A (Economics), M.A (Mass Communication), M.Com, M.Sc (Geography), MBA & M.P.Ed. admission will be done by Kurukshetra University.
Eligibility Criteria & Seats Intake
CRS University, Jind has release the applications form for admissions at CRSU Jind for 2019-2020 session. Candidates have to submit all concerned documents along with application form on the day of admission to the concerned department/office and show the original documents on the same day otherwise his/her candidature will not be considered for admission.
- For unreserved categories: Rs.500/-
- For SC/PWD of Haryana: Rs.125/-
List of Documents to Be Brought at the Time of Admission
All the candidates must bring the following original Certificates / Documents / Testimonials along with a set of attested copies with them on the day of admission. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate / Document / Testimonial at the time of admission, will forfeit his/her claim to admission:
- Certificate showing marks obtained and maximum marks in each subject of the Qualifying Exams. of (for example, for admission to Master Degree courses, the self-attested photocopies of the DMCs of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Part-I, II, III).
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate, in support of date of birth;
- Certificate of Sr. Secondary (10+2 Standard) Examination
- Character Certificate
- Bonafide Resident Certificate as per APPENDIX-A (Provided in information Brochure, which is attached below), if applicable. Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from a University in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit a certificate of the bonafide resident of Haryana as per guidelines.
- Certificate in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes.
- Certificate of Backward Class and affidavit on behalf of the parents (Father and Mother separately) and Economically Backward Person in the General Castes Category.
- Joint affidavit by the real parents of the girl child on non-judicial paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by 1st Class Magistrate for Supernumerary Seat for Single Girl Child for admission in CRSU only, if applicable. A self-declaration will also be given by the eligible applicant that she is the only single girl child/only two girl children of her real parents with no male child on the plain paper along with application form. [In case the information contained in the form is found to be false at any stage, the competent authority will be entitled to cancel the admission without any notice and forfeit her fee/funds deposited in the Department].
- Certificate in respect of Person With Disability(PWD) if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-Children of Freedom Fighters.
- Certificate from wards of Ex-servicemen of Indian Defence Services/ Para Military Forces.
- Self Declaration by the student and parents/guardian.
- Certificate for claiming weightage (if applicable). Employer’s Certificate in case of the employee.
- Coloured Photographs
- The candidates seeking admission under Kashmiri Migrants seats should submit attested copies of the following documents along with the Admission Application Form and bring the same in original at the time of counselling:
- Certificate of registration as Kashmiri Migrants issued by the Relief Commissioner Jammu or Divisional Commissioner, Delhi to establish the status of the applicant as registered migrants.
- Proof of current residence such as Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Photo Identity Card/Voter Card, issued
by the Election Commissioner, Driving Licence etc.
- Original certificates will be returned after verification and completion of formalities. In exceptional cases, original certificates may be retained and will be returned later on.
- The candidates must ensure that they have obtained the relevant certificate(s) from the appropriate competent authority approved and notified by the Government of Haryana.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to attach a copy of matric/aadhar along with the application form. The discrepancy, if any, shall not be communicated to the candidates by the department.
Official Website: crsu.ac.in