DCRUST Admission 2021: The last date to fill Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUST) application form is July 27, 2021. The application form is available online at dcrustadmission.org. The university offers admission into various UG, Dual Degree, PG and Ph.D courses. Admission into Ph.D, PG / Dual Degree / BCA programme is done through the entrance test. The candidates with valid GATE score need not appear in the entrance test for admission into M.Tech. The candidates who qualify the entrance test are required to appear for the counselling. This year, 3 rounds of counselling will be held. Check more information about DCRUST Admission 2021 from this page.
Latest: The candidates can fill DCRUST Application Form 2021 till July 27, 2021. Check the link of the application form given below.
DCRUST Admission 2021
DCRUST Admission 2021 is conducted in offline mode. It consists of multiple-choice questions of one mark each. Those candidates who have a valid score in the GATE exam are exempted from the entrance test. Candidates can check the dates for DCRUST Admission 2021 from the table given below:
For Ph.D. Admission:
|Application form available||07 Jun 2021|
|Last date to apply|
27 Jul 2021
|Download of Admit Card|
|Result of Entrance test|
|List of admitted candidates|
|Last date for deposition of fee|
|Start of class of Pre Ph.D. Course-work|
Schedule for PG / DUAL/ BCA Admissions:
|Online filling of application form||08 Jun to 27 Jul 2021|
|Download of admit cards|
|Result of Entrance Test|
Counseling and Admission Schedule
|Event||Date and Time||Fee to be deposited by|
|1st Physical Counseling|
|2nd Physical Counseling|
|3rd Physical Counseling|
DCRUST Admission 2021 Application Form Deadline Extended
DCRUST Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for the Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology is available on the official website. Eligible and interested candidates are required to go on the official website and fill out the application form before the last date. Before starting to fill the application form, candidates must read all the instructions carefully. Candidates are advised to keep the documents ready while filling the application form. Click on the below link to fill the DCRUST Admission 2021 Application Form:
Apply here: Click here to fill the DCRUST Admission 2021 Application Form.
Steps to be followed by the candidates:
- Step 1: Click on the above provided link that redirects you to the registration page.
- Step 2: Then, select the programme and enter all the asked details like personal details, communication details and qualification details.
- Step 3: Next, click on the submit application button.
- Step 4: After that, candidates have to upload the images in the prescribed format.
- Step 5: After uploading the images, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode and click on the save and next button.
- Step 6: At last, candidates can download and take a print out of the application page for further use.
|General and others||1000/-|
|SC/BC candidates of Haryana only||250/-|
DCRUST Admission 2021 Admit Card
An admit card for the entrance test will be issued on the official website, i.e. dcrustadmission.org. To download the admit card, candidates need their application number/roll number and date of birth. Candidates have to carry the printed copy of the admit card along with a valid ID proof to the exam centre to get an entry in the exam hall.
DCRUST Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria according to the department and course from below:
Department of Architecture:
- M.Arch (Sustainable Architecture): Candidates should have a B.Arch degree with a minimum of 50% marks (47.5% in case of SC/ PH categories).
- M.Plan (Urban and Regional Planning): Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or Planning, a Master degree in Economics, Sociology, Geography with minimum 50% marks (47.5% in case of SC/ PH categories).
- M.Tech (Construction and Real Estate Management): Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks (47.5% in case of SC/ PH categories).
Department of Bio Medical Engineering:
- M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering): Candidates should have a BE/ B.Tech or M.Sc or MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Pharm, B.VSc. degree with minimum 50% marks (47.5% in case of SC/ PH categories).
Department of Civil Engineering:
- M.Tech (Highway Engineering): Candidates should have a BE/ B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 50% marks (47.5% in case of SC/ PH categories).
Department of Electrical Engineering:
- M.Tech (Electric Power System/ Electrical Engineering): Candidates should have a BE/ B.Tech degree in relevant field with minimum 50% marks (47.5% in case of SC/ PH categories).
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- M.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering): Candidates should have a BE/ B.Tech degree in relevant field with minimum 50% marks (47.5% in case of SC/ PH categories).
Note: For detailed eligibility criteria, candidates can refer the information brochure.
DCRUST Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for DCRUST entrance test 2021 is as given below:
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Duration of exam: 120 minutes
- Marks/ question: +1 mark
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from below:
For Dual degree B.A. (Hons.) English – M. A. English:
|Section||Number of questions|
|Logical and Critical Reasoning||25|
For BBA- MBA – 5 Year Dual Degree Programme:
|Section||Number of questions|
|Logical and Critical Reasoning||25|
|General and Business Awareness||25|
DCRUST Admission 2021 Result
DCRUST Entrance Exam 2021 result will be released on the official website. Candidates who have appeared on the entrance test can check their results on the scheduled date from the official website. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. Only those candidates will be eligible for counselling round who will get their names on the merit list.
DCRUST PG Entrance Exam 2021 Answer Key
DCRUST has released the answer key and question papers for PG Entrance Exam 2021. It has released online at dcrustadmission.org. Candidates who appeared in the entrance test can check their answer key along with question papers here. Through the official answer key, candidates can predict their score to get in the PG entrance exam. The direct link to check the answer key along with question papers will be provided below.
DCRUST Admission 2021 Counselling
Candidates will be informed about the counselling via official website. Counselling scheduled will be published on the official website after the exam. Candidates who will qualify the entrance test can participate in the counselling round. Admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit of entrance exam. Candidates who will get seats during the counselling rounds will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Print out of the online application form
- 3 passport size photographs
- Attested/ self attested copies of mark sheet and documents of qualifying examination.
- Class 10th examination certificate for proof of age
- Valid GATE score card (wherever applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Haryana Resident Certificate
- Certificate from the Employer
- SC/BC/ Affidavit by parents of BC/PH/FF/DFF/ESM
- Declaration by parents
- Sponsorship and Relieving Certificate
- Resident of Murthal certificate with one attested copy
- Single girl child affidavit
- Income Certificate
- Economically Weaker Section (Income and Assets Certificates)
Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology was established in 1987. It is situated in Murthal, Haryana. The university is spread over 273 acres of land. The former name of DRUST was Chotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal (CRSCE). It was founded by the government of India. The university offered admission to various departments such as Engineering/ Science, Management and Humanities, Science and Mathematics and Science.
Official Website: dcrustm.ac.in
For more information about DCRUST Admission 20221, Download Prospectus via direct link –
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.