Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU), Sirsa has invited the Online applications for admission to the various programme for the session 2019-20. The application process for various UG and PG courses has been started and no registration is to be allowed after stipulated registration dates. Candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility conditions as prescribed in the brochure before filling up the Online Application Form. Candidates who have got compartment in the qualifying examination shall not be allowed admission to any Post-Graduate programme. However, they will be allowed admission in the UG Programmes and 5-year integrated Programmes. For more details on CDLU Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility criteria and selection process go through the article below.
CDLU Admission 2019
Before filling up the Application Form, the candidate should check eligibility criteria and application instructions. Candidates have to bring the necessary certificates and testimonials in original at the time of admission. Candidates have to submit the application form along with photocopies of the self-certified certificates and testimonials in the concerned department on the scheduled date. Candidate must follow the admission schedule provided below.
- Click here to check the schedule for CDLU Admission 2019.
Online applications are invited for admission to various UG and PG programmes for the session 2019-20. Candidates have to apply for admission in online mode. Candidates must submit the Application form along with photocopies of the self-certified certificates in the concerned department on the before the scheduled date. Candidates have to fill the correct information in all fields/particulars of Application Form. Incomplete and incorrect applications will not be entertained. Candidate can apply for multiple Programmes through a single registration by paying an extra fee per Programme.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the application form for admission to various courses for the academic year 2019-2020
Candidates have to deposit the following mentioned amount as application fee.
- For SC/BC/DAP Categories students: Rs. 100+50/-
- For Girls Categories students: Rs. 200+50/-
- For General Categories & others: Rs. 400+50/-
Mode of Payment:
Applicants have to pay the above-mentioned amount as form cost in the Account No. 15172121009728 in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce through a challan or a cash receipt which will be printed during online submission of application forms along with the following:
- System generated application form.
- Cash receipt or copy of the challan.
- All the supportive documents as per Clause 14 (it is explained in the information brochure, which is attached below in this article).
Important Instructions for filling the Application form
- It is mandatory to fill educational details while filling online application otherwise application form will not be considered.
- No offline application will be entertained.
- No registration will be allowed before or after stipulated registration dates.
- No document will be uploaded online except photograph and signature.
- Make ensure you have mentioned checklist of documents properly on system generated application form.
- After successful application students have to deposit their system generated application form, challan and requisite documents in the University.
Admissions to all the programmes will be subject to their fulfilment of the minimum eligibility conditions as prescribed by the university. Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
Eligibility conditions for admission to Budgeted Programmes
Eligibility conditions for admission to Programmes under Self-Financing Scheme
Note: The last date of admission in the University will be the last date of submission of eligibility proof as per the centralized decision at the level of Haryana State University/DGHE, Haryana, whichever later.
General Instruction for Admission
- No admission shall be allowed after August 31, 2019. For colleges, the last date of admission is as per DGHE directions.
- All the admissions shall be provisional till their registration in the University is finalized.
- The admission to all the Programmes except those through Centralized mode will be made on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination plus weightage admissible if any.
- Admission to M.Tech. CSE (2 years) and M.Tech. CSE (3 years) will be made first on the basis of valid GATE score.
- The Admission to M.Tech. except in CSA Ist year, B.Ed. and B Tech, the programme will be made as per the decision of the Govt. of Haryana. However, the classes of all odd semester except 1st Semester will start w.e.f 22.07.2019 except B.Ed. 2nd year for which teaching with start w.e.f. 01.08.2019.
- To start a programme, the requirement of a minimum number of applications will be 25% of the sanctioned seats in regular programmes and 50% of the sanctioned seats in self-financing programmes. Further, the Chairperson/Principal of concerned Department/College will ensure the financial viability before starting the Self- Financing Programme. In case the number of students admitted falls short of 10 in a particular programme excluding M.Phil. Programme(s), the classes for that programme will not be started.
- Though a candidate can apply for admission in more than one programme, no student shall be permitted to be on the rolls of two departments of the University or two programmes as regular student in the same Department or two educational institutions, simultaneously.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE/ICSE with more than 5 subjects, their score of best 5 subjects including English will be taken into consideration for the purpose of determining the merit for admission to UG programmes.
- In case two or more candidates have an equal percentage of marks in the merit list, their marks of the next lower examination will be considered. If again the score is equal, the candidate senior in age shall be considered first in the merit list. There shall be no rounding up percentage of marks from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility and merit for admission to various programmes. In case two candidates have the same merit score, the scores in the lower examinations will be considered.
- After checking the original documents, if found eligible, the candidates will be given admission slips. After depositing the fee with the cashier, the candidates will produce a copy of the fee receipt in the office of the concerned Department and will get their names enrolled in the Department.
- If any candidate does not deposit a copy of his/her fee receipt in the concerned Department within the prescribed date and time, his/her admission will stand cancelled even though he or she may have deposited his/her fee. His/her seat will be treated as vacant and will be allotted to the next candidate. The selected candidates will be required to deposit their admission fee by the prescribed date and time, failing which they shall lose their claim for admission and shall not be considered in the subsequent merit lists. However, such candidates can be considered for admission at the time of admissions through physical presence or special physical presence
- All certificates/undertakings/Self-Certifications to be submitted by the candidates should be strictly according to the format given in the Hand Book of Information (It is attached below in this article).
Below we mentioned the seat matrix for various programmes according to category wise for the session 2019-2020. Candidates can check it from below image and get the idea of seats for admission.
*These seats are meant for outstanding sportspersons.
- The Highest percentage of 0.5 or above has been rounded subject to the fact that no increase to the total number of seats and the remaining percentage will be carry forwarded to the next session.
- 30% of seats shall be horizontally reserved for female candidates in each category for MPEd programmes.
- **Further, 3% reservation is also provided to Ex-serviceman/Freedom Fighter and their dependents by providing reservation within reservation of 1% of General Category, 1% out of Scheduled Caste and 1% from Backward Class Category for admission to the various educational institutions of the Govt. and Govt. aided/Institutes located in Haryana.
- The state Reservation policy be followed strictly
Candidates have to pay the fee according to semester-wise. The fee is deposited as per the schedule of Accounts Branch displayed from time to time or as printed in the Information Brochure.
- Click here to check the detailed fee structure for admission 2019.
Official Website: www.cdlu.ac.in
To check Complete details about CDLU Admission 2019, Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.