Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU), Sirsa has invited the Online applications for admission to Master of Education (M.Ed.) two-year programme in the Affiliated Colleges of Education for the session 2017-18. The application process for M.Ed admission has been started and no registration will be allowed after stipulated registration dates. The admission to M. Ed. (two year) Programme will be made strictly on the basis of merit of qualifying examination and no other weightage will be given. Candidates having the compartment in the qualifying examination shall not be allowed admission even provisionally. For more details on CDLU M.Ed Admission 2018 like application form, eligibility criteria and selection process go through the article below.
CDLU Admission 2018 for M.Ed
Before filling up the Application Form, the candidate should check eligibility criteria and application instructions. Candidate must follow the Counselling schedule provided below.
|Display of Merit List on University website||29 Dec 2017|
|Date of 1st Counseling||02 Jan 2018|
|Display of vacant seats on Portal/website||03 Jan 2018|
|Date of 2nd Counseling||04 Jan 2018|
|Display of vacant seats on Portal/website||06 Jan 2018|
|Date of 3rd Counseling||08 Jan 2018|
|Starting of Classes||03 Jan 2018|
|Last date of registration||06 Feb 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form with all the documents||07 Feb 2018|
Online applications are invited for the vacant/left-over seats for admission to Master of Education (M.Ed) two year programme in the Affiliated Colleges of Education for the session 2017-18. Fresh applications can be submitted on the portal up to February 06, 2018 (4:00 PM) and the system generated Application Form along with proof of application fee and attested copies of all documents will be deposited by February 07, 2018 up to 5:00 PM in the Department of Education, 1st Floor, Tagore Bhawan, CDLU, Sirsa.
Application fee: Application Fees/Counselling Fees: Rs.450/- for General candidates (Rs.150/- for SC/BC/PWD/Special BC/EBPGC candidates of Haryana).
Important Instructions for filling Application form
- It is mandatory to fill B.Ed. educational details while filling online application otherwise application form will not be considered.
- Mode of payment is challan only.
- No offline application will be entertained.
- No document will be uploaded online except photograph and signature.
- Make ensure you have mentioned checklist of documents properly on system generated application form.
- After successful application students have to deposit their system generated application form, challan and requisite documents in the University.
Candidate must have done B.Ed. or B.A. B.Ed. or B.Sc. B.Ed. of this University or an examination recognized as equivalent to B.Ed. with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: There shall be no rounding off of the percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
The seats shall be distributed as under:
- All India Category including Haryana: 15%
- Bonafide Residents of Haryana: 85%
Reservation policy is not applicable on Private Educational Institutions(SFS Colleges) which receive no aid from the State irrespective of the mode of Examination
Counselling will be held in the Seminar Hall, CDLU, Sirsa for admission to M.Ed.(two years) in affiliated colleges from 10:00 a.m. to.1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m as per schedule.
The candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of counselling.
- Character Certificate
- Certificate of qualifying examination passed.
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate in support of date of birth; and +2 certificates.
- Certificate on the form prescribed in the Prospectus for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Backwards Classes of Haryana.
- Resident certificate in the case of candidates claiming to be bonafide resident of Haryana.
- Employer’s Certificate in case of employee.
The admission to M. Ed.(two years) Programme will be made strictly on the basis of merit of qualifying examination and no other weightage will be given. In case two or more candidates in the merit list have equal marks, the candidate senior in age will be considered first.
50 seat are available in each of the SFS Colleges affiliated to CDLU given below for M.Ed.(two year) programme.
- Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal College of Education, Barnala Road, Sirsa
- Defence College of Education, Tohana (Fatehabad)
- Guru Dronacharya College ofEducation, Vill.Bhuna (Fatehabad)
- Surya College of Education, Vill. Baliala, Tohana (Fatehabad)
- Shah Satnam Ji College of Education, Begu Road, Sirsa
- Tirupati College of Education, Sardulgarh Road, Ratia
- Gramin College of Education, VPO Jamalpur Sheikhan, Tohana
The selected candidates for admission to M.Ed.(two year) Programme, will deposit the fees on the day of counselling for the full programme as under:
- Self- Financing Colleges of Education: Rs. 44,000/- (Ist year)
- The above Fee is subject to revision by State Admission & Fee Committee, Haryana In addition to the above Fee, other Annual Charges as prescribed by the University are given below
- 2nd year the fee will be same other than annual charges
To check Complete details about CDLU Admission 2018 for M.Ed check – Information Brochure