Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU), Sirsa has invited the Online applications for admission to Master of Education (M.Ed.) two-year programme in the Affiliated Colleges of Education for the session 2018-19. The application process for M.Ed admission has been started and no registration will be allowed after stipulated registration dates. The admission to M. Ed. (two years) Programme will be made strictly on the basis of merit of qualifying examination and no other weightage will be given. Candidates having the compartment in the qualifying examination shall not be allowed admission even provisionally. For more details on CDLU M.Ed Admission 2018 like application form, eligibility criteria and selection process go through the article below.
CDLU Admission 2018 for M.Ed
Before filling up the Application Form, the candidate should check eligibility criteria and application instructions. Candidate must follow the Counselling schedule provided below.
|Last date for Reciept of Application forms||14 Dec 2018|
|Date of 1st Counseling||17 – 18 Dec 2018|
|Display of vacant seats on Portal/website||19 Dec 2018|
|Date of 2nd Counseling||20 – 21 Dec 2018|
|Display of vacant seats on Portal/website||22 Dec 2018|
|Date of 3rd Counseling||24 Dec 2018|
|Display of vacant seats on Portal/website||26 Dec 2018|
|Starting of Classes||01 Jan 2019|
Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding revised admission schedule and eligibility criteria for M.Ed. Admission
Online applications are invited for the vacant seats for admission to Master of Education (M.Ed) two-year programme in the Affiliated Colleges of Education for the session 2018-19. Fresh applications can be submitted on the portal up to December 03, 2018 (4:00 PM) and the system generated Application Form along with proof of application fee and attested copies of all documents will be deposited by December 03, 2018 up to 5:00 PM in the Department of Education, 1st Floor, Tagore Bhawan, CDLU, Sirsa.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form online.
Application fee: Application Fees/Counselling Fees: Rs.450/- for General candidates (Rs.150/- for SC/BC/PWD/Special BC/EBPGC candidates of Haryana).
Important Instructions for filling the Application form
- It is mandatory to fill B.Ed. educational details while filling online application otherwise application form will not be considered.
- Mode of payment is challan only.
- No offline application will be entertained.
- No document will be uploaded online except photograph and signature.
- Make ensure you have mentioned checklist of documents properly on system generated application form.
- After successful application students have to deposit their system generated application form, challan and requisite documents in the University.
Candidate must have done B.Ed. or B.A. B.Ed. or B.Sc. B.Ed. of this University or an examination recognized as equivalent to B.Ed. with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. Relaxation of minimum eligibility marks will be given to SC/ST category candidates of Haryana state and PWD candidates of all over India.
Note: There shall be no rounding off of the percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
The seats shall be distributed as under:
- All India Category including Haryana: 15%
- Bonafide Residents of Haryana: 85%
Reservation policy is not applicable to Private Educational Institutions(SFS Colleges) which receive no aid from the State irrespective of the mode of Examination
Counselling will be held in the Seminar Hall, CDLU, Sirsa for admission to M.Ed.(two years) in affiliated colleges from 10:00 a.m. to.1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m as per schedule.
The candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of counselling.
- Character Certificate
- Certificate of qualifying examination passed.
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate in support of date of birth; and +2 certificates.
- Certificate on the form prescribed in the Prospectus for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Backwards Classes of Haryana.
- Resident certificate in the case of candidates claiming to be bonafide resident of Haryana.
- Employer’s Certificate in case of employee.
The admission to M. Ed. (two years) Programme will be made strictly on the basis of merit of qualifying examination and no other weightage will be given. In case two or more candidates in the merit list have equal marks, the candidate senior in age will be considered first.
50 seat are available in each of the SFS Colleges affiliated to CDLU given below for M.Ed.(two year) programme.
- Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal College of Education, Barnala Road, Sirsa
- Defence PG College of Education, Tohana (Fatehabad)
- Guru Dronacharya College of Education, Vill.Bhuna (Fatehabad)
- Surya College of Education, Vill. Baliala, Tohana (Fatehabad)
- Shah Satnam Ji College of Education, Begu Road, Sirsa
- Tirupati College of Education, Sardulgarh Road, Ratia
- Gramin PG College of Education, VPO Jamalpur Sheikhan, Tohana
The selected candidates for admission to M.Ed.(two year) Programme, will deposit the fees on the day of counselling for the full programme as under:
- Self- Financing Colleges of Education: Rs. 44,000/- (Ist year)
- For 2 nd year the fee will be same excluding other charges.
- The above Fee is subject to revision by State Admission & Fee Committee, Haryana.
In addition to the above Fee, other Annual Charges as prescribed by the University are given below:
To check Complete details about CDLU Admission 2018 for M.Ed check – Information Brochure