Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) offers admission to candidates in programmes at the undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses. The application form of MMU Mullana Admission 2019 is available now in both offline and online mode. The direct links to fill up the application form is given below. Aspirants are advised to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned by MMU for the courses in which they wish to secure admission. Candidates can check all details of MMU Mullana Admission 2019 from this page given below.
MMU Mullana Admission 2019
Courses offered at MMU Mullana are in streams like – Engineering, Medical, Dental, Computer Application, Hotel Management, MBA, Arts & Commerce, Law, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Nursing, Paramedical, Agriculture and Architecture.
Programmes available for admission at MMU Sadopur are in streams including – Engineering, Management, Hotel Management, Biotechnology, Computer Applications, Dental, Medical, Nutrition & Dietetics, Paramedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Sciences, Commerce, Law, Physiotherapy, Agriculture, Journalism & mass communication, Architecture and Film Technology.
|For all UG courses(Except MBBS/BDS)||01 Jun 2019|
|For all PG courses(Except MBBS/BDS)||06 Jul 2019|
- Click here to check the detailed notice for Counselling Schedule of MMU Maulana 2019.
For all courses offered at Maharishi Markandeshwar University admission is on the basis of qualifying exam marks. The only exception to this being the below-mentioned courses which accept the scores/ranks of other entrance exams.
|Course||Entrance Exam Scores accepted for Admission|
MMU Entrance Exams
Application Form 2019
The MMU Mullana admission form can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the respective University on payment of Rs. 1000/- (US$ 35 in case of NRI/Foreign Nationals). Those who want the admission Forms by post should send DD of Rs. 1050/- in favour of the Registrar of the concerned University. The Admission Form can also be downloaded from the website of concerned University. However, such candidates will have to enclose a DD of Rs. 1000/- with the downloaded Admission Form.
Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form of MMU Mullana Admission 2019 from the below links
- Click here to apply online application form for UG & PG courses.
- Click here to download the application form for UG & PG courses.
Important Instructions for filling up the Admission form
The Admission Form for admission to any course, duly completed in all respects, must be accompanied with the following documents:
- Admission Forms which are incomplete or without copies of the requisite documents or received late are liable to be rejected.
- All Admissions are made provisional subject to their Registration with the concerned University /Examining Body after completing requirements as per rules/ordinances of the respective Examining Body.
- A candidate, who does not report for the Counselling in person on the date of Counselling shall forfeit his/her seat.
- The fee is to be deposited at the time of Counselling.
- There will be no rounding of percentage of marks for determining the eligibility for admission to various courses.
- The admission to B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA will be made on the basis of merit of JEE(Main)/GATE/MAT/ CAT /C M AT / qualifying examinations, as the case may be.
- In case two or more candidates in merit list have equal percentage of marks, the marks obtained in the next lower of the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration for determining the merit. In case there is still a tie, the candidate senior in age will be given preference.
- The candidate possessing the qualification of qualifying examination from any Foreign University/Board, should submit equivalence certificate of their qualifying examination from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiuweb.org)
- NRI seats will be filled up only from bonafide NRIs and their children/wards, and the candidate seeking admission against NRI seats are not required to submit JEE ( Main ) /GATE/MAT/CAT/CMAT score card for admission to B.Tech., M.Tech. and MBA courses respectively.
- If a student fails to attend his / her classes continuously for seven days from the date of commencement of the classes or from the date of admission ( in case admission has been made after the commencement of the classes) his/her admission shall be cancelled without any further notice.
- All disputes relating to admission of students or refund of fee etc. will be subject to Ambala Courts or Courts having jurisdiction at Ambala.
- The candidates who have passed their examinations from any fake university are not eligible. In case it is revealed at any subsequent stage that any candidate has sought admission to any course of the University on the basis of the examination passed by him/her from any fake University, his/her admission shall be cancelled without any notice. The list of fake Universities is available on the website of the UGC or can be had from the Academic Section of the respective University.
- The Admission Form received late will not be considered. The University/Institute will in no way be responsible for delay or loss of Admission Form or Correspondence pertaining thereto, in postal transit or through courier services.
- Candidate should specify the name of the course(s) to which the Admission is sought on the envelope in which Admission Form is sent.
- Admission Form has to be sent/submitted to the ADMISSION OFFICE of the respective University /Institution at MullanaAmbala/Sadopur-Ambala.
- Refund of Fee admissible under the rules will be
Courses & Eligibility Criteria
List of courses, their duration, Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- The student would be liable for necessary action as deemed fit by the University for any wrong information filled in the application form. If a candidate is admitted on the basis of information submitted by him/her, which is found to be incorrect or false on a later date, his/her admission shall be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/her shall be forfeited. The campus may also take further action as deemed fit against such candidate and/or his/her parents/guardians as considered suitable.
- The University presently follows the reservation policy as under:
- NRI/Foreign National/PIO seats: 15% in all program/courses.
- General Seats: 85%
- All fees through Demand Draft are payable in the name of the University only.
- The final cut off date for admission to all the courses is August 15, 2019 or the date which will be notified by the Statutory Regulatory Authorities/Court.
- All applicants are instructed to follow the University website on a regular basis for other details related to the admission process.
Official website: www.mmumullana.org.
For more details about MMU Mullana Admission 2019 – Download Prospectus.