|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana – Ambala, erstwhile known as Maharishi Markandeshwar Education Trust was founded with the objective of social, educational and economic upliftment of society in the year 1993, in the name of Lord Shiva’s devotee, “Maharishi Markandeshwar Ji”. MM University Trust, Mullana – Ambala has become a symbol of quality education in technical, professional and medical streams in northern India and has been carrying on its lineage for over 20 years.
MMU Mullana Admission 2017
The admission to B.Tech / M.Tech / MBA are made on the basis of merit of JEE Main / GATE / MAT / CMAT / Qualifying examinations as the case may be.
Application Form 2017
The MMU Mullana admission form can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the respective University on payment of Rs. 900/- (US$ 30 in case of NRI/Foreign Nationals). Those who want the admission Forms by post, should send DD of Rs. 950/- in favour of the Registrar of the concerned University. The Admission Form can also be downloaded from the website of concerned University. However, such candidates will have to enclose a DD of Rs. 900/- with the downloaded Admission Form.
- Apply Online
- Download Application Form
All the Institutes under the MM Group have a number of courses in various disciplines. Before filling up the Admission Form of MMU Mullana, the candidate is required to select the Institute in which he/she intends to pursue further study. The candidate is then supposed to choose the course in which he/she wants to seek admission.
Courses & Eligibility Criteria
List of courses, their duration, Eligibility Criteria are given below.
MMU Entrance Exams
- MMU MBBS / BDS Admission
- MMU MD / MS/ PG Diploma All India Entrance Test
- MMU MDS All India Entrance Test
- MMU M.Sc. (Nursing) All India Entrance Test
- The Fee will have to be deposited at the time of Counselling.
- University Charges will be extra as per University norms.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. However, the security will be refunded if claimed within one year of the completion of the course.
- The students joining integrated program will have to pay the fee as applicable for the second integrated degree course at the time while moving into the integrated degree course
- There will be an annual increase of 7% in tuition fee.
- Students Fund for all the students is Rs.2,000/- p.a.
- BHM, B.Sc. (Hospitality) & M.Sc.(Dietetics) students are also required to pay Rs. 5,000/- as operational fee and Rs. 7,000/- as training & Lab. material fee per annum
- Life time Alumni Membership fee @ Rs. 4,000/-
- Hostel & Transport Charges will be extra.
- Students who wish to leave the Institute mid-stream, will have to deposit the fee for the remaining period of the course as per judgement of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in the case of Islamic Academy of Education and others Vs State of Karnataka & PA lnamdar case.