Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) offers admission to candidates in programmes at the undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) level. MMU has two campuses in Haryana, one at Mullana and the other at Sadopur. Aspirants are advised to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned by MMU for the course in which they wish to secure admission. Candidates can check all details of MMU Mullana Admission 2018 from this page given below.
MMU Mullana Admission 2018
Courses offered at MMU Mullana are in streams like – Engineering, Science, IT & Software, Business & Management Studies, Science, Hospitality & Travel, Medicine & Health Sciences, Nursing and Law.
Programmes available for admission at MMU Sadopur are in streams including – Engineering, Science, Business & Management Studies, Architecture and Health Sciences.
For all courses offered at Maharishi Markandeshwar University admission is on the basis of qualifying exam marks. The only exception to this being the below mentioned courses which accept the scores/ranks of other entrance exams.
|Course||Entrance Exam Scores accepted for Admission|
Application Form 2018
The MMU Mullana admission form can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the respective University on payment of Rs. 1000/- (US$ 35 in case of NRI/Foreign Nationals). Those who want the admission Forms by post, should send DD of Rs. 1050/- in favour of the Registrar of the concerned University. The Admission Form can also be downloaded from the website of concerned University. However, such candidates will have to enclose a DD of Rs. 1000/- with the downloaded Admission Form.
All the Institutes under the MM Group have a number of courses in various disciplines. Before filling up the Admission Form of MMU Mullana, the candidate is required to select the Institute in which he/she intends to pursue further study. The candidate is then supposed to choose the course in which he/she wants to seek admission.
Important Instructions for filling up the Admission form
The Admission Form for admission to any course, duly completed in all respects, must be accompanied with the following documents:
- A recent passport size photograph pasted at the space provided on the Admission Form with two additional copies to be attached with the form.
- Self attested copies of Matriculation/Secondary/ Senior Secondary School Certificate or a Certificate of its equivalent public examination showing the candidate’s date of birth.
- Self attested copies of the certificates of having passed/appearing in the qualifying examination from the University/College/School /Institution last attended by the candidate.
- Character Certificate reporting on the inter personal / social Behavioural pattern of the applicant issued by the School/College/ Institution last attended by the candidate.
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ESM for statistical information or for getting the benefit of relaxation in age or marks in the qualifying examination or for reservation of seat, wherever applicable.
- Original Migration Certificate from the Board/ University last attended (to be submitted at the time of admission or within 15 days from the date of admission).
Note: The candidate should intimate, the result of the qualifying examination and the result of JEE (Main)/CMAT/MAT /GATE (in the case of admission to B.Tech/MBA/M.Tech. course respectively) immediately on its declaration, if not already submitted.
Courses & Eligibility Criteria
List of courses, their duration, Eligibility Criteria are given below.
MMU Entrance Exams
- MMU MBBS / BDS Admission
- MMU MDS All India Entrance Test
- MMU M.Sc. (Nursing) All India Entrance Test
- The student would be liable for necessary action as deemed fit by the University for any wrong information filled in the application form. If a candidate is admitted on the basis of information submitted by him/her, which is found to be incorrect or false on a later date, his/her admission shall be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/her shall be forfeited. The campus may also take further action as deemed fit against such candidate and/or his/her parents/guardians as considered suitable.
- The University presently follows the reservation policy as under:
- NRI/Foreign National/PIO seats: 15% in all program/courses.
- General Seats: 85%
- All fees through Demand Draft are payable in the name of the University only.
- The final cut off date for admission to all the courses is 15 August, 2018 or the date which will be notified by the Statutory Regulatory Authorities/Court.
- All applicants are instructed to follow the University website on a regular basis for other details related to the admission process.
Official website: www.mmumullana.org.
For more details about MMU Mullana Admission 2018 – Download Prospectus.