Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) offers admission to candidates in programmes at the undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses. The application form of MMU Mullana Admission 2020 is available on the official website mmumullana.org. The direct links to fill up the application form is given below. Aspirants are advised to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned by MMU for the courses in which they wish to secure admission. Candidates can check all details of MMU Mullana Admission 2020 from this page given below.
Latest: MMU has released the application form for various courses admission in academic session 2020. Scroll down to Apply.
MMU Mullana Admission 2020
For all courses offered at Maharishi Markandeshwar University admission is on the basis of qualifying exam marks. The only exception to this being the below-mentioned courses which accept the scores/ranks of other entrance exams.
|Course||Entrance Exam Scores accepted for Admission|
MMU Entrance Exams
MMU Mullana Admission 2020 Application Form
The Admission Form can also be downloaded from the website of concerned University. Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee. The Admission Form received late will not be considered. The University/Institute will in no way be responsible for delay or loss of Admission Form or Correspondence pertaining thereto, in postal transit or through courier services.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the MMU Mullana Admission 2020 Application Form.
Application Fee – Candidates need to pay the requisite amount application fee is given below.
- The admission form can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the University on payment of Rs. 1200/- (US$ 35 in case of NRI/Foreign Nationals).
- Those who want the admission Forms by post should send DD of Rs. 1250/- in favour of the Registrar of the University
Important Instructions for filling up the Admission form
The Admission Form for admission to any course, duly completed in all respects, must be accompanied with the following documents:
- Admission Forms which are incomplete or without copies of the requisite documents or received late are liable to be rejected.
- All Admissions are made provisional subject to their Registration with the concerned University /Examining Body after completing requirements as per rules/ordinances of the respective Examining Body.
- A candidate, who does not report for the Counselling in person on the date of Counselling shall forfeit his/her seat.
- The fee is to be deposited at the time of Counselling.
- There will be no rounding of percentage of marks for determining the eligibility for admission to various courses.
- The admission to B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA will be made on the basis of merit of JEE(Main)/GATE/MAT/ CAT /C M AT / qualifying examinations, as the case may be.
- In case two or more candidates in merit list have equal percentage of marks, the marks obtained in the next lower of the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration for determining the merit. In case there is still a tie, the candidate senior in age will be given preference.
- The candidate possessing the qualification of qualifying examination from any Foreign University/Board, should submit equivalence certificate of their qualifying examination from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiuweb.org)
- NRI seats will be filled up only from bonafide NRIs and their children/wards, and the candidate seeking admission against NRI seats are not required to submit JEE ( Main ) /GATE/MAT/CAT/CMAT score card for admission to B.Tech., M.Tech. and MBA courses respectively.
- If a student fails to attend his / her classes continuously for seven days from the date of commencement of the classes or from the date of admission ( in case admission has been made after the commencement of the classes) his/her admission shall be cancelled without any further notice.
- All disputes relating to admission of students or refund of fee etc. will be subject to Ambala Courts or Courts having jurisdiction at Ambala.
- The candidates who have passed their examinations from any fake university are not eligible. In case it is revealed at any subsequent stage that any candidate has sought admission to any course of the University on the basis of the examination passed by him/her from any fake University, his/her admission shall be cancelled without any notice. The list of fake Universities is available on the website of the UGC or can be had from the Academic Section of the respective University.
- Candidate should specify the name of the course(s) to which the Admission is sought on the envelope in which Admission Form is sent.
MMU Mullana Admission 2020 Courses & Eligibility Criteria
Courses offered at MMU Mullana are in streams like – Engineering, Medical, Dental, Computer Application, Hotel Management, MBA, Arts & Commerce, Law, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Nursing, Paramedical, Agriculture and Architecture.
Programmes available for admission at MMU Sadopur are in streams including – Engineering, Management, Hotel Management, Biotechnology, Computer Applications, Dental, Medical, Nutrition & Dietetics, Paramedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Sciences, Commerce, Law, Physiotherapy, Agriculture, Journalism & mass communication, Architecture and Film Technology.
- Click here to check the list of courses, their duration, Eligibility Criteria.
MMU Mullana Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for academic session of 2020-21. And the official fee structure is given below the link.
- Click here to check the fee structure.
- The student would be liable for necessary action as deemed fit by the University for any wrong information filled in the application form. If a candidate is admitted on the basis of information submitted by him/her, which is found to be incorrect or false on a later date, his/her admission shall be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/her shall be forfeited. The campus may also take further action as deemed fit against such candidate and/or his/her parents/guardians as considered suitable.
- The University presently follows the reservation policy as under:
- NRI/Foreign National/PIO seats: 15% in all program/courses.
- General Seats: 85%
- All applicants are instructed to follow the University website on a regular basis for other details related to the admission process.
Official website: mmumullana.org.
For more details about MMU Mullana Admission 2020, candidates can – Download Prospectus.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.