World University of Design takes Admission for the academic year 2019-20 on the basis of DAT, AAT, and GAT. DAT, AAT and GAT will be conducted by the World University of Design. The purpose of this process is to evaluate the aptitude of the student towards creative education and guide them to select the right career path according to his/her inherent skill sets. Valid scores of NIFT, CEED and UCEED exams can be considered in lieu of DAT and those of CET, CAT, MAT and XAT in lieu of GAT. Application form for the same has been started. Interested candidates can fill the application form from here or by visiting the official website of the University. Get complete details of World University of Design Admission 2019 such as application form, admit card, result from here.
World University of Design Admission 2019
Candidates who are thinking to take admission in World University of Design please ensure their eligibility before filling the aplication form. Interested candidates who seek admission in World University of Design can apply online or offline from here. Link to fill the application is also provided below.
|Last date of Application Form||First week of Apr 2019|
|Admission Test||Second week of Apr 2019|
|Interview & Portfolio Review||Third Week of Apr 2019|
|Result||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Last Date of Application||First week of Jun 2019|
|Admission Test||Second Week of Jun 2019|
World University of Design Application Form 2019 is now available for Admission in various courses. Interested candidates who seek admission in the World University of Design can apply online or from here. Before going to apply candidates must ensure that he/she is applicable not. Without filling the application form, no candidate would be allowed to take admission in the World University of Design.
Application Fee: (One time, Non-Refundable)
- Application Processing: Rs 1000/-
- Registration Fee: Rs 18000/-
How to fill Application Form
- Visit the official website of the World University of Design.
- Click on Apply Online in the Navigation Menu.
- Candidates, who have appeared in the pre-qualifying examination and whose results are awaited, may also apply. Such candidates will be considered for provisional admission subject to submission of the relevant documents satisfying eligibility conditions.
- Mention correct personal and education details while filling the form. Also, keep your photograph ready to upload.
- Mere submission of the application & fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria does not guarantee admission.
- An applicant may apply for more than one programme offered by a school, indicating his/her preference by filling a single Application Form, However, a separate application is required to be submitted for programmes offered by different schools. Registration Fee should be deposited separately for each Application Form.
- In all the matters relating to the admissions, The decision of WUD will be final, and binding on the applicant.
|Programs Offered||Eligibility & Duration|
|B.Des – Product Design||
|B.Des – Transportation Design|
|B.Des – Interior Architecture & Design|
|B.Des – Film & Video|
|B.Des – Graphic Communication Design|
|B.Des – Animation & Game Design|
|B.Des – Fashion Design|
|B.Des – Fashion Communication|
|BVA – Creative Painting||
|BVA – Digital Drawing & Illustration|
|BBA – Design & Strategy Management||
|BBA – Retail Business Management|
|B.Arch – Architecture||
|Built Environment Studies||
|Programs Offered||Eligibility & Duration|
|M.Des – Transportation Design||
|M.Des – Industrial Design|
|M.Des – Interior & Retail Design|
|M.Des – Communication Design|
|M.Des – Fashion Design|
|MVA – Contemporary Art Practices||
|MVA – Curatorial Practices in Art||
|MVA – Art Education||
|MVA – Fashion Art||
|MBA – Design & Strategy Management||
|MBA – Design Strategy & Management (Executive)||
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (11 MONTHS)
|Graphic & Web Design||1|
|Professional Automotive Modelling||1|
The process of Admission to WUD programmes consists of the following stages:
Step 1. Filling the Admission Form
Students will need to send completed application form available on the website along with the application fee.
Step 2. Aptitude Test
The students shall appear in the design aptitude test with the hall ticket made available online. The students shall be shortlisted on the basis of their performance and the list of students qualifying the next stage would be announced online.
Step 3. Campus Interview
The student will appear in a personal interview conducted by an interview panel. The interview panel will ask questions related to the field of study selected by the student. Creative evidence (portfolio, drawings, photographs, crafts etc..) in hard copy may also be showcased.
Step 4. Offer of Admission/ Admission
Successful candidates will be made an offer of admission to join WUD. The offer will be sent via an email. Details regarding payment of fees at the time of admission, allotment of Hostel and date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be included in the admission letter.
- Offer of admission will be valid only for the particular programme opted by the candidate in the given academic session. However request for change of programme may be considered after the first semester, subject to availability of seats.
- In acceptance of the offer of admission to WUD, the candidates will have to appear in person at the campus along with original documents (educational qualification and relevant caste or disability certificate in the prescribed format as applicable) for verification, and pay the required fees.
About DAT, AAT, and GAT
DAT, AAT, and GAT will be conducted by the World University of Design. The purpose of this process is to evaluate the aptitude of the student towards creative education and guide them to select the right career path according to his/her inherent skill sets. Valid scores of NIFT, CEED, and UCEED exams can be considered in lieu of DAT and those of CET, CAT, MAT, and XAT in lieu of GAT.
DAT & PG-DAT: Design Aptitude Test
For admission to UG/PG Design, Fashion & Communication programmes followed by a personal interview.
AAT & PG-AAT: Art Aptitude Test
For admission to UG/PG Visual Art programmes followed by a personal interview.
GAT & PG-GAT: General Aptitude Test
For admission to UG/PG Management programmes followed by a personal interview.
Admission to the Architecture programme will be on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination –NATA/ JEE or other exams as prescribed by the Council of Architecture. Candidates must submit their application along with a copy of their 10+2 marks card and NATA/ JEE scorecard.
The sample papers for Entrance test are provided below.
- Click Here to download the AAT Sample Paper.
- Click Here to download the DAT Sample Paper.
- Click Here to download the GAT Sample Paper.
- Click Here to download the PGDAT Sample Paper.
- Click Here to download the PGGAT Sample Paper.
Seat Matrix and Fee Details
World University of Design has designed different fee structure and seat matrix for different courses. The candidate who is going to fill the application form to take admission in the desired course can see all the fee and seat matrix details regarding World University of Design Courses from here.
|B.Des – Product Design||2,25,000||40|
|B.Des – Transportation Design||40|
|B.Des – Interior Architecture & Design||40|
|B.Des – Film & Video||40|
|B.Des – Graphic Communication Design||40|
|B.Des – Animation & Game Design||40|
|B.Des – Fashion Design||60|
|B.Des – Fashion Communication||40|
|BVA – Creative Painting||80,000||40|
|BVA – Digital Drawing & Illustration||40|
|BBA – Design & Strategy Management||1,70,000||40|
|BBA – Retail Business Management||40|
|B.Arch – Architecture||1,60,000||40|
|Built Environment Studies||1,60,000||40|
|M.Des – Transportation Design||2,50,000||30|
|M.Des – Industrial Design||30|
|M.Des – Interior & Retail Design||30|
|M.Des – Communication Design||30|
|M.Des – Fashion Design||30|
|MVA – Contemporary Art Practices||1,00,000||30|
|MVA – Curatorial Practices in Art||30|
|MVA – Art Education||30|
|MVA – Fashion Art||30|
|MBA – Design & Strategy Management||4,50,000||30|
|MBA – Design Strategy & Management (Executive)||30|
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (11 MONTHS)
|Graphic & Web Design||2,00,000||15|
|Professional Automotive Modelling||2,25,000||15|
We have updated here some Frequently Ask Questions about the World University Admission 2019-20 session. If any candidate has any query, then they are able to the following FAQs.
Click here for the FAQs.
For more information on World University of Design Admission 2019, download information brochure.
Official Website: worlduniversityofdesign.ac.in