The YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad erstwhile YMCA Institute of Engineering, Faridabad was established in the year 1969, as a joint venture of the National Council of YMCAs of India, Govt of Haryana, and the Central Agencies for Development Aid, Bonn, Germany. It started as an Indo-German project with an aim to impart technical education to a developing India on German pattern.YMCA University has released the application form for taking admission in various UG/PG and Ph.D Courses. The detailed information regarding YMCA University of Science and Technology Faridabad Admission 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- The YMCA Faridabad Application Form 2019 has been released for various courses. Scroll down to apply.
- YMCA University has released a list of candidates for MBA entrance 2019 to be held on 20th June 2019. Scroll down to check the same.
- YMCA University Seating plan for Mca entrance test. Scroll down to check the same.
YMCA University of Science and Technology Diploma Admission 2019
YMCA University has released an online application form for admission in various UG/PG and Ph.D courses. Candidates are advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form. The important dates regarding YMCA University of Science and Technology Faridabad Admission 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
For various UG/PG Courses
The date of closing of the online application portal for M.Sc.( Environment Science) /M.A(English) /M.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) has been extended to June 30, 2019 and for B.Sc.( Animation & Multimedia), B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication), it has been extended to June 20, 2019.
For B.Voc (All Branches)
|Events||1st Semester||3rd Semester|
|Opening Of Online Application Portal||06 May 2019||12 Jul 2019|
|Closing Of Online Application Portal||15 Jun 2019||04 Aug 2019|
|Display of Merit List||20 Jun 2019||06 Aug 2019|
|Acceptance of Offer By Paying Token Fee||22 Jun 2019||09 Aug 2019|
|Reporting for document verification||24-28 Jun 2019||09 Aug 2019|
|2nd counseling||09 Jul 2019||13 Aug 2019|
|3rd counseling||11 Jul 2019||14 Aug 2019|
|4th counseling||11 Jul 2019||14 Aug 2019|
For Ph.D. Course
|Online Admission Application Form||15 May 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||10 Jun 2019|
|Availability of the list of the candidates for the entrance test||13 Jun 2019|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test||15 Jun 2019, 10 am to 12 pm|
|Declaration of Results||18 Jun 2019|
|Date of Interview & Counseling||08 Jul 2019|
|Display of list of selected candidates for Ph. D||10 Jul 2019|
|Course fee submission by the selected candidates||11 to 12 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of the course classes||15 Jul 2019|
- Click here to check the list of students eligible for M.Sc(Mathematics) Entrance Exam.
- Click here to check the list of selected candidates for admission in Ph.D.
No separate admit cards will be issued for the entrance test. Applicants are required to download the admit cards from the University website. Candidates must carry a pen/pencil for the entrance test, Identity card, and Roll Number slip.
- Click here to check the Seating plan for Mca entrance test 2019.
- Click here to check the list of candidates for MBA entrance 2019.
The detailed eligibility criteria for YMCA University of Science and Technology Faridabad Admission 2019 for various courses are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
For various UG/PG Courses
- A candidate for admission to the course of Ph.D. program shall have masters degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale where ever grading system is followed or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved/recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statuary authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institution. The equivalence of the degree will be decided by the Board of Studies (BOS) in the University
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. programme.
- The candidates who appeared in regular master’s level examination in the current session may also appear in the entrance test. But they must submit the proof of having passed the examination on the pre-designated date before admission to the Pre-Ph.D. course.
- A candidate provisionally registered for Ph.D. shall be required to attend classes for one semester for a Pre-Ph.D. course.
For B.Voc in Automobiles/ Manufacturing/Web Development/Electrical System
10+2 in any stream or ITI after 10th or Polytechnic Diploma will be considered as equivalent to 10+2
For Diploma in Electrical
10+2 in any stream or ITI after 10th or Polytechnic Diploma will be considered as equivalent to 10+2 or NSQF Level IV
Candidates seeking admission in various courses have to fill their Application form online from the official website as per the scheduled date. All the candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the application form. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is also provided on the ‘Application Form’ Page.
Instruction For Filling Online Application Form
- Before filling the online application form, the candidates are required to read information brochure/ guidelines carefully. The candidate will submit their online application form from the university website. Candidates are required to bring their original documents with two sets of a self-attested photocopy on the day of admission to the University.
- The candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Online entrance exam subject to the determination of eligibility at a later stage.
- No column should be left blank in the online application form.
- In case any candidate is found to have supplied false information/certificate/documents etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed some information in his/her application form.
- If a candidate is admitted on the basis of the information submitted by them, which is found to be incorrect or false at a later stage, their admission will be canceled and all fee and other dues paid by them shall be fortified.
- Essential documents to be made ready are :
- Valid email ID
- Personal and educational qualification details.
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Image of scanned photograph
- IMage of scanned signature
- Debit/credit card details in case of making an online payment.
Step Of filling up the Online Application Form
Step1: Fill the application form as per your credentials according to your documents.
Fill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you. While filling the application form online, please save the information by clicking the save button.
Step2: Uploading image ( photograph, signature, and required documents)
The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture. Make sure that the picture is in color taken against the light colored preferably white background, and has no harsh shadow.
Step 3: Make the requisite Payment:
Make the requisite payment as applicable through online mode.
Step 4: Print Application Form for your future reference.
Candidate can view the application by clicking the button and can take the printout of the same for their record.
The seat intakes for various courses are listed below:
For various UG/PG Courses
For B.Voc Courses
|Course with Discipline||Duration||Seat intake for 1st semester||Seat intake for 3rd semester|
|B.Voc in Automobiles||3 years||50||50|
|B.Voc in Manufacturing||3 years||50||50|
|B.Voc in Web development||3 years||50||50|
|B.Voc in Electrical||3 years||50||50|
The fee structure for various particulars is as mentioned below:
For B.Voc Courses
|Particulars||1st Sem(Gen. Category)||1st Sem(Reserved)||2nd Sem( Gen.)||2nd Sem(Reserved)|
|University Examination Fee||500/-||500/-||500/-||500/-|
For various UG/PG Courses
Cancellation Of Admission & Refund of Fees
- The application fee deposited for online application is non-refundable.
- All applications of cancellation of admission in any courses should be entered in the University diary register and the date of the diary should be mentioned by Diary sections.
- Students in their own interest are advised to submit their application for cancellation of their admission personally in the University Diary Sections.
Official Website: www.ymcaust.ac.in
To get more details about YMCA Admission 2019, Download the following documents
- Information Brochure 2019
- Ph.D Brochure
- B.Tech Brochure | B.Tech (LEET) Brochure
- Ordinance – M.Sc | MBA | B.Tech | M.Tech | MCA
- Seat Matrix
- Scheme & Syllabus