The YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad erstwhile YMCA Institute of Engineering, Faridabad was established in the year 1969, as a joint venture of the National Council of YMCAs of India, Govt of Haryana, and the Central Agencies for Development Aid, Bonn, Germany. YMCA University will release the application form in online mode for taking admission in various UG/PG and Ph.D Courses. There will be entrance test for admission in various UG and PG courses. The detailed information regarding YMCA University of Science and Technology Faridabad Admission 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
YMCA University of Science and Technology Faridabad Admission 2020
YMCA University will release an online application form for admission in various UG/PG and Ph.D courses. Candidates are advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form. The expected dates regarding YMCA University of Science and Technology Faridabad Admission 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
For various UG/PG Courses
|Opening Of Online Application Portal||1st week of May 2020|
|Closing Of Online Application Portal||last week of Jun 2020|
For Ph.D. Course
|Online Admission Application Form||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Availability of the list of the candidates for the entrance test||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Interview & Counseling||2nd week of Jul 2020|
As per the last year record the detailed eligibility criteria for YMCA University of Science and Technology Faridabad Admission 2020 for various courses are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
For various UG/PG Courses
Click here to check the eligibility criteria for YMCA University of Science and Technology Faridabad Admission 2020.
- A candidate for admission to the course of Ph.D. program shall have masters degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale where ever grading system is followed or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved/recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statuary authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institution. The equivalence of the degree will be decided by the Board of Studies (BOS) in the University
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. programme.
- The candidates who appeared in regular master’s level examination in the current session may also appear in the entrance test. But they must submit the proof of having passed the examination on the pre-designated date before admission to the Pre-Ph.D. course.
- A candidate provisionally registered for Ph.D. shall be required to attend classes for one semester for a Pre-Ph.D. course.
For B.Voc in Automobiles/ Manufacturing/Web Development/Electrical System
10+2 in any stream or ITI after 10th or Polytechnic Diploma will be considered as equivalent to 10+2
For Diploma in Electrical
10+2 in any stream or ITI after 10th or Polytechnic Diploma will be considered as equivalent to 10+2 or NSQF Level IV
Candidates seeking admission in various courses have to fill their Application form online from the official website as per the scheduled date. All the candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the application form. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form will be provided on the ‘Application Form’ Page.
Instruction For Filling Online Application Form
- Before filling the online application form, the candidates are required to read information brochure/ guidelines carefully. The candidate will submit their online application form from the university website. Candidates are required to bring their original documents with two sets of a self-attested photocopy on the day of admission to the University.
- The candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Online entrance exam subject to the determination of eligibility at a later stage.
- No column should be left blank in the online application form.
- In case any candidate is found to have supplied false information/certificate/documents etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed some information in his/her application form.
- If a candidate is admitted on the basis of the information submitted by them, which is found to be incorrect or false at a later stage, their admission will be canceled and all fee and other dues paid by them shall be fortified.
- Essential documents to be made ready are :
- Valid email ID
- Personal and educational qualification details.
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Image of scanned photograph
- IMage of scanned signature
- Debit/credit card details in case of making an online payment.
Step Of filling up the Online Application Form
Step1: Fill the application form as per your credentials according to your documents.
Fill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you. While filling the application form online, please save the information by clicking the save button.
Step2: Uploading image ( photograph, signature, and required documents)
The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture. Make sure that the picture is in color taken against the light colored preferably white background, and has no harsh shadow.
Step 3: Make the requisite Payment:
Make the requisite payment as applicable through online mode.
Step 4: Print Application Form for your future reference.
Candidate can view the application by clicking the button and can take the printout of the same for their record.
No separate admit cards will be issued for the entrance test. Applicants are required to download the admit cards from the University website. Candidates must carry a pen/pencil for the entrance test, Identity card, and Roll Number slip.
The seat intakes for various courses are listed below as per last year record, candidates can check the same for reference purpose only.
For various UG/PG Courses
Click here to check the seat matrix for admission into various UG and PG courses.
For B.Voc Courses
|Course with Discipline||Duration||Seat intake for 1st semester||Seat intake for 3rd semester|
|B.Voc in Automobiles||3 years||50||50|
|B.Voc in Manufacturing||3 years||50||50|
|B.Voc in Web development||3 years||50||50|
|B.Voc in Electrical||3 years||50||50|
The fee structure for various particulars is as mentioned below as per last year record for reference purpose only:
For B.Voc Courses
|Particulars||1st Sem(Gen. Category)||1st Sem(Reserved)||2nd Sem( Gen.)||2nd Sem(Reserved)|
|University Examination Fee||500/-||500/-||500/-||500/-|
For various UG/PG Courses
Click here to check the fee structure for various courses.
Cancellation Of Admission & Refund of Fees
- The application fee deposited for online application is non-refundable.
- All applications of cancellation of admission in any courses should be entered in the University diary register and the date of the diary should be mentioned by Diary sections.
- Students in their own interest are advised to submit their application for cancellation of their admission personally in the University Diary Sections.
Official Website: www.ymcaust.ac.in
To get more details about YMCA Admission 2020, Download the following last year documents.
- Information Brochure
- Ph.D Brochure
- B.Tech Brochure | B.Tech (LEET) Brochure
- Ordinance – M.Sc | MBA | B.Tech | M.Tech | MCA
- Seat Matrix
- Scheme & Syllabus
Insofar, official details of YMCA Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.