Kurukshetra University Admission 2022 – Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1956 in Kurukshetra, in the Indian state of Haryana. Kurukshetra University offers various courses like M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, BA LLB 3 year, LLM, MBA, MCA etc. The admission to all the courses except M.Tech, B.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy (LEET), B.Tech, B.Tech (LEED), B.Ed will be made on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination. Check more information about Kurukshetra University admission 2022 from this page.
Kurukshetra University Admission 2022
The admission in M.Tech courses shall be made according to GATE score and if the seats remain vacant, then, the seat shall be filled as per the marks of the qualifying exam. Admission in B.Pharm, B.Pharm (LEET), B.Tech, B.Tech (LEET), B.Ed shall be made as per the instructions of CRSU, Jind.
Kurukshetra University Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||Kurukshetra University|
|Type||Education and Research|
|Year of Establishment||1956|
Kurukshetra University Admission 2022 Important Dates
Check the important dates for Kurukshetra University admission 2022 from below.
|Filling of Online Application Form will commence w.e.f.||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form |
PG Diploma & Certificate Course
|to be announced|
|Display of first merit list||to be announced|
|Fee to be deposited for the selected candidates as per first merit list||to be announced|
|Display of second merit list||to be announced|
|Fee to be deposited for the selected candidates as per second merit list||to be announced|
|Display of third merit list (if seats remain vacant)||to be announced|
|Fee to be deposited for the selected candidates as per third merit list||to be announced|
|Final merit list (if seats remain vacant)||to be announced|
|Fee to be deposited for the selected candidates as per final merit list||to be announced|
|Commencement of online classes||to be announced|
Courses Offered for Kurukshetra University Admission 2022
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (Category-I University) will invite online applications for admission to the following courses for the session 2020.
- B.A. (Mass Communication) 3-Yr.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) 4-Yr.
- B.Sc. (Graphics & Animation ) 3-Yr.
- Master of Performing Arts (MPA) (Hons.) 5 Yr.
- Integrated Course B.Sc. (Multimedia) 3-Yr.
- B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) 5 Yr. Integrated Course
- B.Sc. (Printing and Packaging Technology) 3-Yr.
- B. Pharmacy 4-Yr.
- MBA 5 Yr. Integrated Practice-Oriented Course
- B. Pharmacy (LEET) 3-Yr.
- Bachelor of Hotel Mgt. and Catering Tech.4-Yr.
- M.Tech. (Applied Geology) 5 Yr. Integrated Course
Kurukshetra University Admission 2022 Application Form
Application form for Kurukshetra University releases at the official website of the university. The candidates can apply at its admission portal, kukadmissions.in. To fill the application form, the candidates have to first complete the registration process. After the completion of the registration process, the candidates need to fill the personal, address, and education details. Next, upload the images and documents in the proper format. Lastly, the candidates have to pay the application fee and take the printout of the filled-in application form.
|For all the students||Rs 800|
|For SC / ST / Blind candidates of Haryana only||Rs 200|
Mode of payment: The application fee can be submitted using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Note: If candidates apply for than one course, then, they are required to deposit Rs 300 for each course separately (Rs 75 for For SC / ST / Blind candidates of Haryana only).
Kurukshetra University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility criteria for Kurukshetra University Admission 2022 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Click here to check the last year’s eligibility criteria in detail for refernces.
Kurukshetra University Admission 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download their Admit Cards (only for Entrance Test based courses) from the University Website before the date of conduct of Entrance Test. In case due to any reason, if a candidate can not get his/her Admit Card up to two days before the Entrance Test, he/she must contact the office of the Chairperson/Director of the concerned Department/Institute. Such candidates must bring two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Department/Institute last attended by him/her to obtain duplicate Admit Card, 1-2 days before the Entrance Test. No Admit Card will be issued on the day of Entrance Test.
Scheme of Examination for Kurukshetra University Admission 2022
The Scheme/Pattern of Entrance Test for courses (where admission criteria include entrance test) is as under:
|Course||Entrance Test Scheme||Marks||Duration|
|MBA (5 Yr. Integrated Practice Oriented Course)||Entrance Test will be of the level of 10+2 and there would be four papers consisting of the following:
Paper-I: Academic Aptitude Test consisting of Comprehension, Vocabulary, Usage & Grammar, etc. (20 Marks)
|80 Marks||2 Hrs.|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)||
||50 Marks Each||(a) 2Hrs. (b) 1 Hr|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 Yr. Integrated course||Entrance Test will be of the level of 10+2 and there would be 100 multiple choice objective type questions in the following areas and each question shall carry one mark:
Note: The candidate should secure minimum 30 marks (20 marks for SC candidate) in Entrance Test in order to be eligible
|100 Marks||2 Hrs|
|B. Pharmacy||There will be one set of multiple choice questions consisting of three parts as under:
Part-I Physics: 20 questions
|60 Marks||1 Hr.|
Distribution and Reservation of Seats for Kurukshetra University Admission 2022
Distribution of seats
The seats shall be distributed as under:
- All India Category including Haryana: 15%
- Bonafide Residents of Haryana: 85%* *(60% of the seats earmarked for bonafide residents of Haryana will be reserved for the categories as per State Govt. policy and remaining 40% seats will be filled from among Haryana General Category)
Reservation of seats for Bonafide Residents of Haryana
The seats shall be reserved for the categories as under :
- Scheduled Castes – 20%
- Backward Classes of Haryana (except Socially Advanced Persons/Sections (Creamy Layer) – 27% (16 % for Block-A) & (11 % for Block-B).
- Economically Weaker Sections (who are not covered under the existing scheme of reservation for the Scheduled Castes, Backward Class (Block-A &B) other than category mentioned above – 10%
- Differently Abled – 03% if the seats reserved for differently abled persons remain vacant due to non-availability of suitable differently abled candidates, it may be offered to Ex-servicemen and their wards (1%) and dependents of Freedom Fighters (1%).
- Further 3% horizontal reservation is also provided to Ex-servicemen/Freedom Fighters and their dependents by providing reservation within reservation of 1% of General category, 1% out of Scheduled Castes and 1% from Backward Classes category for admissions to the various educational institutions of the Govt. and Govt. aided/ institutes located in Haryana. As far as block allocation in Block A and Block B of Backward Classes category is concerned, the year-wise rotational system will be adopted. For example, if Block A of Backward Classes are given seats in the Academic Year 2019, the next Block i.e. B Block of the category of Backward Classes will be given seats in the next academic year i.e. 2020 and so on. The concerned Chairperson/Director of the Department/Institute shall maintain a roster register for horizontal reservation of Ex-servicemen/Freedom Fighter & their dependents and carry forward all fractions till one seat is accumulated through different fractions over the year. As and when the total comes to one, a seat will be provided to the concerned category
Kurukshetra University Distance Education
Kurukshetra University offers 16 Traditional and 21 Professional courses through Distance Education mode. Directorate of Distance Education is the pioneer Institute of Haryana imparting quality education over the last 35 years. It caters the academic pursuits of thousands of education seekers who are either deprived of education due to some constraint or those who wish to upgrade their qualification and competence. Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra has one motive, reaching the unreached for building the knowledge-society by offering the quality education at learner’s door step.
Kurukshetra University is one of the premier educational institutions of India. Established in 1956, the University is providing higher education to over half a million students on the campus and its affiliated colleges. By virtue of its commitment to excellence, the University has been awarded A+Grade by NAAC and has been placed at 8th position amongst the State Universities of the country in Category-I by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and has also been granted academic autonomy. Located on the southern bank of famed Brahm Sarovar, Kurukshetra University has a sprawling campus spread over 473 acres. In addition to providing quality education to the students, Kurukshetra University embodies the values of Yogastha Kuru Karmani, enshrined in Bhagwadgita, which means performing one’s activities while remaining steadfast in Yoga.
Official Website: kuk.ac.in
Insofar, official details of Kurukshetra University Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.