Kurukshetra University Admission 2019 – Kurukshetra University has released the notification for admission to the various courses for the academic year 2019-20. Before Registration of Application Forms, the candidates must read the Prospectus and guidelines/instructions carefully for online submission of the form. Candidates can read the complete detail of Kurukshetra University Admission 2019 for various courses such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, admission process, etc. on this page.
Kurukshetra University Admission 2019
Candidates can apply online through the University website www.kuk.ac.in for admission to the following courses of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra as per the schedule. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The important dates regarding Kurukshetra University Admission 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Filling of Online Application Form will commence w.e.f.||28 May 2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||20 Jun 2019|
|Admit Card along with details of Examination Centre will be available for download onwards||After the last date of submission of Application Form|
|Entrance Examination to be conducted during||25-26 Jun 2019|
|Results of Entrance Examination will be declared during||27-28 Jun 2019|
|Course/Degree and duration||Last Date for online Regn. upto midnight||Last date for receipt of Printout of application form filled in online with documents upto 17.00 hours||Date & Time of Entrance Test||Result of Entrance Test declared upto|
|B.A. Mass Communication 3-Yr,||20 Jun 2019||24 Jun 2019||–||–|
|B.Sc. (Graphics & Animation ) 3-Yr.||20 Jun 2019||24 Jun 2019||–||–|
|B.Sc. (Multimedia) 3-Yr.||20 Jun 2019||24 Jun 2019||–||–|
|B.Sc. (Printing and Packaging Technology)||20 Jun 2019||24 Jun 2019||–||–|
|MBA 5 Yr. Integrated Course||20 Jun 2019||24 Jun 2019||25 Jun 2019||27 Jun 2019|
|BHM & CT 4-Yr.||20 Jun 2019||24 Jun 2019||–||–|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Painting, Applied Art and Sculpture 4-Yr||20 Jun 2019||–||26 Jun 2019||28 Jun 2019|
|Master of Performing Arts (MPA) (Hons.) 5 Yr. Integrated Course*||20 Jun 2019||24 Jun 2019||–||–|
|B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) 5 Yr. Integrated Course||20 Jun 2019||–||25 Jun 2019||27 Jun 2019|
|B. Pharmacy 4-Yr.||20 Jun 2019||–||26 Jun 2019||28 Jun 2019|
|B. Pharmacy (LEET) 3-Yr||20 Jun 2019||24 Jun 2019||–||–|
|M.Tech. (Applied Geology) 5 Yr. Integrated Course||20 Jun 2019||24 Jun 2019||–||–|
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (Category-I University) invites online applications for admission to the following courses for the session 2019-20,
- B.A. (Mass Communication) 3-Yr.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) 4-Yr.
- B.Sc. (Graphics & Animation ) 3-Yr.
- Master of Performing Arts (MPA) (Hons.) 5 Yr.
- Integrated Course B.Sc. (Multimedia) 3-Yr.
- B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) 5 Yr. Integrated Course
- B.Sc. (Printing and Packaging Technology) 3-Yr.
- B. Pharmacy 4-Yr.
- MBA 5 Yr. Integrated Practice Oriented Course
- B. Pharmacy (LEET) 3-Yr.
- Bachelor of Hotel Mgt. and Catering Tech.4-Yr.
- M.Tech. (Applied Geology) 5 Yr. Integrated Course
Notice regarding first counselling of BA.L.L.B
The detailed eligibility criteria for Kurukshetra University Admission 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Kurukshetra University Admission 2019 Application Form
Before filling the Admission Application Form, the candidates are required to read the Prospectus/ guidelines/instructions available on university website carefully. Candidates will submit their Application Forms online on the University website : www.kuk.ac.in for admission to various courses and print out of Admission Application Form filled in online along with relevant documents and receipt of fee, should reach in the office of the Chairperson/Director of the Department/Institute concerned by the due date as per schedule.
Candidates who apply for admissions to B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) 5-Yr, B.Pharmacy 4-Yr,., BFA 4-Yr. courses for which admissions will be made purely on the basis of merit of Entrance Test need not to supply the print out of online Admission Application Forms along with relevant documents in the concerned Department/Institute, they will bring all the original Certificates along with two sets of self-attested photocopies on the day of counseling.
Kurukshetra University Admission 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download their Admit Cards (only for Entrance Test based courses) from the University Website before the date of conduct of Entrance Test. In case due to any reason, if a candidate can not get his/her Admit Card up to two days before the Entrance Test, he/she must contact the office of the Chairperson/Director of the concerned Department/Institute. Such candidates must bring two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Department/Institute last attended by him/her to obtain duplicate Admit Card, 1-2 days before the Entrance Test. No Admit Card will be issued on the day of Entrance Test.
Scheme of Examination
The Scheme/Pattern of Entrance Test for courses (where admission criteria include entrance test) is as under:
|Course||Entrance Test Scheme||Marks||Duration|
|MBA (5 Yr. Integrated Practice Oriented Course)||Entrance Test will be of the level of 10+2 and there would be four papers consisting of the following:
Paper-I: Academic Aptitude Test consisting of Comprehension, Vocabulary, Usage & Grammar, etc. (20 Marks)
|80 Marks||2 Hrs.|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)||
||50 Marks Each||(a) 2Hrs. (b) 1 Hr|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 Yr. Integrated course||Entrance Test will be of the level of 10+2 and there would be 100 multiple choice objective type questions in the following areas and each question shall carry one mark:
Note: The candidate should secure minimum 30 marks (20 marks for SC candidate) in Entrance Test in order to be eligible
|100 Marks||2 Hrs|
|B. Pharmacy||There will be one set of multiple choice questions consisting of three parts as under:
Part-I Physics: 20 questions
|60 Marks||1 Hr.|
Distribution and Reservation of Seats
Distribution of seats
The seats shall be distributed as under:
- All India Category including Haryana: 15%
- Bonafide Residents of Haryana: 85%* *(60% of the seats earmarked for bonafide residents of Haryana will be reserved for the categories as per State Govt. policy and remaining 40% seats will be filled from among Haryana General Category)
Reservation of seats for Bonafide Residents of Haryana
The seats shall be reserved for the categories as under :
- Scheduled Castes – 20%
- Backward Classes of Haryana (except Socially Advanced Persons/Sections (Creamy Layer) – 27% (16 % for Block-A) & (11 % for Block-B).
- Economically Weaker Sections (who are not covered under the existing scheme of reservation for the Scheduled Castes, Backward Class (Block-A &B) other than category mentioned above – 10%
- Differently Abled – 03% if the seats reserved for differently abled persons remain vacant due to non-availability of suitable differently abled candidates, it may be offered to Ex-servicemen and their wards (1%) and dependents of Freedom Fighters (1%).
- Further 3% horizontal reservation is also provided to Ex-servicemen/Freedom Fighters and their dependents by providing reservation within reservation of 1% of General category, 1% out of Scheduled Castes and 1% from Backward Classes category for admissions to the various educational institutions of the Govt. and Govt. aided/ institutes located in Haryana. As far as block allocation in Block A and Block B of Backward Classes category is concerned, the year-wise rotational system will be adopted. For example, if Block A of Backward Classes are given seats in the Academic Year 2019, the next Block i.e. B Block of the category of Backward Classes will be given seats in the next academic year i.e. 2020 and so on. The concerned Chairperson/Director of the Department/Institute shall maintain a roster register for horizontal reservation of Ex-servicemen/Freedom Fighter & their dependents and carry forward all fractions till one seat is accumulated through different fractions over the year. As and when the total comes to one, a seat will be provided to the concerned category
Kurukshetra University offers 16 Traditional and 21 Professional courses through Distance Education mode.
Directorate of Distance Education is the pioneer Institute of Haryana imparting quality education over the last 35 years. It caters the academic pursuits of thousands of education seekers who are either deprived of education due to some constraint or those who wish to upgrade their qualification and competence. Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra has one motive, reaching the unreached for building the knowledge-society by offering the quality education at learner’s door step.
Official Website: www.kuk.ac.in