GJUST Admission 2017 – Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar has released notification for admission various Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses for the academic year 2017-2018. Interested candidates can read the complete details of GJUST Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest: – GJUST Admission Result 2017 has been announced. Check the official link below.
GJUST Admission 2017
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST) offers admission to the various UG & PG programmes/ courses fro the academic year 2017-2018. Admission to various programmes/ courses of the University will be made through online admission process. Before filling up/ submitting the Online Application Form, the candidates are advised to read carefully, the instructions/ provisions given below.
|Particulars||All programmes of
Dual Degree and
counseling will be
made by HSTES
|Availability of University Prospectus||05 May 2017||05 May 2017|
|Last date for payment of fee through
Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card
|22 Jun 2017||15 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online
|23 Jun 2017||19 Jun 2017|
|Last date for correction in category in
online information of the
candidate(s) on request through
e-mail: [email protected] / in
person to University Computer &
Informatics Centre with documentary
|28 Jun 2017||21 Jun 2017|
To know about the complete schedule about GJUST Admission 2017 candidates refer to the Information brochure attached on the bottom on this page below.
Result – Declared
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar has declared the Admission result, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
To Check Your Result – Click Here
Online Application Form of GJUST Admission 2017 for various programmes is available on the official website. The candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to www.gjust.ac.in. Candidates can also fill the application form ofGJUST Admission 2017 for various programmes online through the direct link, which is given below.
A Registration Fee of Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs. 250/- for reserved categories is to be remitted through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or by E-Challan for each programme (separately if applying for more than one programme) except M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Microbiology.
Guidelines to Apply Online
Before initiating the process of application form submission, a candidate should ensure that he/she has :
- Scanned latest Photograph (in jpeg, jpg or png format only), Photograph dimension (dpi : 200 and size : 20-50 kb
- Scanned Signatures (in jpeg, jpg or png format only), Signatures dimension (dpi : 200 and size : 20-50 kb)
- Scanned copy of Category Certificate, if the candidate is paying registration fee of Rs. 250/- for application form.
A candidate can apply for admission to a programme only online by logging on to website www.gjust.ac.in. Go to the link “Apply Online-2016” and click it. (The deposition of registration fee will entitle you appearing in the entrance test. However, the admission shall be made as per the norms mentioned in the University Prospectus and the result of entrance test drawn for making the admission in the respective category)
Each candidate will go through all the four stages one-by-one as mentioned below.
- Candidate Registration
- Payment Option
- Submit Application Form
- Print Admit Card.
Part-I (Registration Form)
Click on “Candidate’s Registration” option to accomplish Part-I of submission.
The system will ask for the candidate’s personal information like:
- Name of the Programme
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Land Line Number
- Parents’ Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Password and Re-enter Password
The candidates paying registration fee of Rs. 250/- of application form must upload category certificate as a proof of claim.
Please go through the details of particulars filled in the form before registration confirmation. If you are sure that all the information is correct, click the Registration Confirmation button. After confirmation you will not be in a position to change/alter/update the information.
Following registration confirmation, an automatically generated User ID/Reference No. will be displayed on the website. You are advised to note down this User ID/Reference No. and keep this User Id and password secret. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details etc. In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved through SMS service on registered mobile number.
Part-II (Payment Option)
- After completion of Part-I, the candidate will be directed to “Payment Option” on online payment gateway for payment of application form/registration fee. You are required to make the payment through Debit/Credit Card, NetBanking or by E-Challan.
- If you choose to make payment through E-Challan, Click on “Generate E-Challan” button and take the printout to deposit it in any CBS branch of Punjab National Bank. The bank will hand over a Copy of Challan with Transaction Id and Date for further/future reference.
- The Candidate without depositing the Fee, shall not be allowed to appear in Entrance Test and also cannot download the admit card.
- A candidate can apply for more than one programme, if eligible. He/ She will have to make the payment of application form/registration fee for each programme separately (except M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Microbiology).
Part-III (Submission of Detailed Application Form)
After successful remittance of fee, Click on “Submit Application Form”. A detailed Application Form will be displayed. The candidate is further required to furnish the details along with uploading of scanned copies of Photograph and Signatures. This is to remind you that you are required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signatures Specimen only in (jpeg, jpg or png) format.
- Photograph dimension (dpi : 200 and size : 20-50 kb)
- Signatures dimension (dpi : 200 and size : 20-50 kb)
Once again the candidate is advised to check the application form to ensure that all the details are correct. After having done so, click on “Submit” button.
Please ensure that at least one copy of the Confirmed Application Form and fee receipt is kept safely by you for any future reference.
Part-IV (Admit Card)
A facility of downloading Admit Card is also being provided. The candidate is required to download the admit card from the website at his/her own level and follow the instructions given therein. It may please be noted that the admit card will not be sent by post separately.
The following is the list of documents to be retained by Candidate for future reference.
- Printout of the Completed Application Form
- Proof of fee receipt.
- 2-3 Copies of identical Photographs scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
The selection of a candidate for admission to a programme / course will be based on merit list drawn on the basis of score in the Entrance Test plus Sports weightage, if any, subject to fulfilling other conditions as given in the Prospectus. However, for admission to M.Tech. / M.Pharm. programmes, candidate(s) with valid GATE/ GPAT score respectively and for Admission to MBA Programmes in University Teaching Departments with CAT Score 2016 with minimum cut off 40 percentile for all categories except SC candidates of Haryana where relaxation of 5% is allowed (38 percentile for SC candidates of Haryana) and for MBA Programme in affiliated Colleges/ Institutes with any valid CMAT conducted by AICTE in January, 2017 will be given preference.
The candidates are (aspirating to take admission in affiliated Colleges/ Institutes only) for MBA programme only not required to appear in the Entrance Test conducted by the University, but they are required to apply Online by logging on the University website. However, if seat remains vacant the admission will be made on the basis of academic merit of the qualifying examination.
After getting admission;
- the students will be required to submit their Undertaking regarding “Students Vehicle Gate Pass” on the proforma duly complete in all respect to the Chairperson of the concerned Department for onward submission to the issuing authority.
- the student may obtain a copy of the syllabus of the programme from the Department concerned / University website www.gjust.ac.in .
- the student may download hostel prospectus from the university website.
It is mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to UTD’s and affiliated Colleges/ Institutes to attend the counseling, as per the notified schedule given in this Chapter. On the day of counseling, the candidates will be called for counseling/admission on their turn in order of merit.
The candidate will be required to present himself/ herself before the Counseling Board of respective department and mark his/her presence and then he/she will produce all original certificates for verification and checking of eligibility for the programme(s) for which he / she is eligible.
Documents required at the time of Counseling
All original certificates of:
- Qualifying examinations, i.e.,10th,12th,B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharma / B.P.Th./ M.Sc. etc. In case of appearing candidates, the Result of first (n-1) semesters/ years of qualifying examination, If the result of nth semester/ Year is not declared on the date of counseling, where ‘n’ stands for total number of semesters/ years of qualifying examinations.
- Reserved Category (SC/BC/EBP/PH (Differently-abled person)/ ESM/ FF etc. of Haryana) certificate for Reservation in proper format, if applicable. The specimen formats are given as Annexure B-I to B-VIII.
- Sports certificate, if weightage claimed.
- Proper “Income” certificate / Affidavit in case of SC/BC /EBP candidates seeking any concession.
- The eligible SC students will submit the SC Scholarship Form at the time of admission/ deposition of fee, which can be obtained from the office of the concerned department and the same is also available on University website www.gjust.ac.in.
- Character Certificate alongwith attested copy.
For Character Certificate:
- Candidates, who have recently passed/ appeared the qualifying examination in 2016, must submit Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended as per specimen given in Annexure B-IX. Or
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should submit their Character Certificate duly signed by a First Class Magistrate. Or
- Candidates who have gap in their academic career after the qualifying examination, must furnish a gap certificate, in the form of affidavit on non-judicial paper or certificate from the employer (if in service) and should also furnish separately the character certificate of gap period duly attested by Notary Public.
Submission of proof of qualifying examination
Last date for submission of Detailed Marks Card (DMC) in the respective department as per eligibility conditions laid down in Chapter-4 shall be 29.09.2017 for those candidates whose complete results of the qualifying examinations are not declared on the date of counseling. In case of such appearing candidates, the Result of first (n-1) semesters/ years of qualifying examination is required to be produced by every candidate at the time of counseling, if the result of nth semester/ year is not declared on the date of counseling, where `n’ stands for total number of semesters/ years of qualifying examinations. However, the Admission Committee/ Chairperson of the Department must ensure at the time of admission that the qualifying examination of such candidates stands recognized by the University. If a candidate fails to furnish the D.M.C. of having passed the qualifying examination upto prescribed date, the admission shall stand cancelled automatically and the fees deposited by him/her will be forfeited.
For More Details of GJUST Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure