GJUST Admission 2018 – Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar has released notification for admission various Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who want to pursue M.Tech., M.Sc., MBA & M.Com., MCA & MCA(LEET), M.Pharm. & B.Pharm., M.P.Th. and B.P.Th., Dual Degree B.Sc. (Hons.)-M.Sc. and P.G. Diploma programmes through regular mode for the session 2018-19 were able to apply for the same. Interested candidates can read the complete details of GJUST Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest: Information for B.Tech / B.Tech (LEET) admissions 2018-19 has relesed. Scroll down to check.
GJUST Admission 2018 – Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology(GJUST) had started the application process. Candidates applied for various courses that are being offered for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates should check eligibility criteria before filling up the online application form.
Schedule of Entrance Test
Note: Classes for B.Sc Economics (hons.) will commence from 18 Jul 2018.
B.Tech / B.Tech (LEET) Counselling
Admission process for admission to the following B.Tech (Ist year) and B.Tech LEET (2nd Year)
Engineering Programmes at GJUS&T, Hisar through Institute Level / Physical Counseling has been
started. Apply online on University website www.gjust.ac.in with effect from July 17, 2018.
Counselling: Click here to check the Information for B.Tech / B.Tech (LEET) admissions 2018-19.
The University has released two important notices. Candidates who are applying for admission must go through them.
Notice for admission to B.Sc (H) Courses
All students of B.Sc Economics (H) First Semester are informed that their class will start from July 18, 2018. All students are directed to report at 10.00 A.M. in the Room No. 310, Second Floor, Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Library GJUS&T, Hisar.
Notice for admission to PG Diploma Courses
Admission to PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling is now on the basis of academic merit instead of entrance test.
Notice for Admission to M.Tech Courses
Admissions to various M.Tech. Courses running in the University Teaching Department and affiliated colleges except M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) are now on the basis of academic merit instead of entrance test.
It is mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to UTD’s and affiliated Colleges/ Institutes to attend the counseling, as per the notified schedule given in this Chapter. On the day of counseling, the candidates will be called for counseling/admission on their turn in order of merit.
The candidate will be required to present himself/ herself before the Counseling Board of respective department and mark his/her presence and then he/she will produce all original certificates for verification and checking of eligibility for the programme(s) for which he / she is eligible.
- Click Here to check the Status of Vacant seat of B.Pharm for third counselling on Jul 23, 2018.
- Click here to check detailed of the Status of Vacant seat for M.Sc physics.
- Click here to check detailed counselling schedule for MBA, M.Com, M.Sc (Economics)
- Click Here to check the details of Second counselling for M.Sc.
- Click Here to check the Status of Vacant seat after first counselling of BSc.(Hons.)-Economics to be filled up in second counselling on Jul 10, 2018, at 10.00 am.
Documents required at the time of Counseling
All original certificates of:
- Qualifying examinations, i.e.,10th,12th,B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharma / B.P.Th./ M.Sc. etc. In case of appearing candidates, the Result of first (n-1) semesters/ years of qualifying examination, If the result of nth semester/ Year is not declared on the date of counseling, where ‘n’ stands for total number of semesters/ years of qualifying examinations.
- Reserved Category (SC/BC/EBP/PH (Differently-abled person)/ ESM/ FF etc. of Haryana) certificate for Reservation in proper format, if applicable. The specimen formats are available in information brochure.
- Sports certificate, if weightage claimed.
- Proper “Income” certificate / Affidavit in case of SC/BC /EBP candidates seeking any concession.
- The eligible SC students will submit the SC Scholarship Form at the time of admission/ deposition of fee, which can be obtained from the office of the concerned department and the same is also available on University website www.gjust.ac.in.
- Character Certificate alongwith attested copy.
For Character Certificate:
- Candidates, who have recently passed/ appeared the qualifying examination in 2018, must submit Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended as per specimen given in Annexure B-IX. Or
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should submit their Character Certificate duly signed by a First Class Magistrate. Or
- Candidates who have gap in their academic career after the qualifying examination, must furnish a gap certificate, in the form of affidavit on non-judicial paper or certificate from the employer (if in service) and should also furnish separately the character certificate of gap period duly attested by Notary Public.
Submission of proof of qualifying examination
Last date for submission of Detailed Marks Card (DMC) in the respective department as per eligibility conditions will be notified later for those candidates whose complete results of the qualifying examinations are not declared on the date of counseling. In case of such appearing candidates, the Result of first (n-1) semesters/ years of qualifying examination is required to be produced by every candidate at the time of counseling, if the result of nth semester/ year is not declared on the date of counseling, where `n’ stands for total number of semesters/ years of qualifying examinations. However, the Admission Committee/ Chairperson of the Department must ensure at the time of admission that the qualifying examination of such candidates stands recognized by the University. If a candidate fails to furnish the D.M.C. of having passed the qualifying examination upto prescribed date, the admission shall stand cancelled automatically and the fees deposited by him/her will be forfeited.
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar has declared the result after the examination process. Only those candidates can able to check their result who appeared in the entrance exam. Result has been published on the official website and a direct has also updated here to check the same.
- Click Here to check the rank & category wise result of entrance test for various programmes.
- Click Here to check the roll no wise result of entrance test for B.Sc.Economics (Hons.)
- Click Here to check the roll no wise result of entrance test for Dual Degree – B.Sc.(Hons.)-M.Sc (Phy/Chem/Math/Biotech.)
Online Application Form of GJUST Admission 2018 for various programmes is available on the official website. The candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to www.gjust.ac.in. Candidates can also fill the application form of GJUST Admission 2018 for various programmes online through the direct link, which is given below.
- Apply Online – Process Over..!!
A Registration Fee of Rs. 1200/- for General Category and Rs. 300/- for reserved categories is to be remitted through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or by E-Challan for each programme (separately if applying for more than one programme).
Steps to Apply Online
Before initiating the process of application form submission, a candidate should ensure that he/she has :
- Scanned latest Photograph (in jpeg, jpg or png format only), Photograph dimension (dpi : 200 and size : 20-50 kb
- Scanned Signatures (in jpeg, jpg or png format only), Signatures dimension (dpi : 200 and size : 20-50 kb)
- Scanned copy of Category Certificate, if the candidate is paying registration fee of Rs. 250/- for application form.
A candidate can apply for admission to a programme only online by logging on to website www.gjust.ac.in. Go to the link “Apply Online-2018” and click it. (The deposition of registration fee will entitle you appearing in the entrance test. However, the admission shall be made as per the norms mentioned in the University Prospectus and the result of entrance test drawn for making the admission in the respective category)
Each candidate will go through all the four stages one-by-one as mentioned below.
- Candidate Registration
- Payment Option
- Submit Application Form
Part-I (Registration Form)
Click on “Candidate’s Registration” option to accomplish Part-I of submission.
The system will ask for the candidate’s personal information like:
- Name of the Programme
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Land Line Number
- Parents’ Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Password and Re-enter Password
The candidates paying registration fee of Rs. 250/- of application form must upload category certificate as a proof of claim.
Please go through the details of particulars filled in the form before registration confirmation. If you are sure that all the information is correct, click the Registration Confirmation button. After confirmation you will not be in a position to change/alter/update the information.
Following registration confirmation, an automatically generated User ID/Reference No. will be displayed on the website. You are advised to note down this User ID/Reference No. and keep this User Id and password secret. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details etc. In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved through SMS service on registered mobile number.
Part-II (Payment Option)
- After completion of Part-I, the candidate will be directed to “Payment Option” on online payment gateway for payment of application form/registration fee. You are required to make the payment through Debit/Credit Card, NetBanking or by E-Challan.
- If you choose to make payment through E-Challan, Click on “Generate E-Challan” button and take the printout to deposit it in any CBS branch of Punjab National Bank. The bank will hand over a Copy of Challan with Transaction Id and Date for further/future reference.
- The Candidate without depositing the Fee, shall not be allowed to appear in Entrance Test and also cannot download the admit card.
- A candidate can apply for more than one programme, if eligible. He/ She will have to make the payment of application form/registration fee for each programme separately (except M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Microbiology).
Part-III (Submission of Detailed Application Form)
After successful remittance of fee, Click on “Submit Application Form”. A detailed Application Form will be displayed. The candidate is further required to furnish the details along with uploading of scanned copies of Photograph and Signatures. This is to remind you that you are required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signatures Specimen only in (jpeg, jpg or png) format.
- Photograph dimension (dpi : 200 and size : 20-50 kb)
- Signatures dimension (dpi : 200 and size : 20-50 kb)
Once again the candidate is advised to check the application form to ensure that all the details are correct. After having done so, click on “Submit” button.
Please ensure that at least one copy of the Confirmed Application Form and fee receipt is kept safely by you for any future reference.
Note: Admission to all M.Tech., MBA and MCA programmes shall also be made by the University for its affiliated colleges/ Institutes of District Hisar.
The candidates possessing the following qualifications are eligible for admission to the respective courses of University Teaching Departments as well as affiliated Institutes/ Colleges:-
A facility of downloading Admit Card will be given only to those candidates who fill the application form completely and with successful payment. The candidate will be required to download the admit card from the website at his/her own level and follow the instructions given therein. It may please be noted that the admit card will not be sent by post separately.
The following is the list of documents to be retained by Candidate for future reference.
- Printout of the Completed Application Form.
- Proof of fee receipt.
- 2-3 Copies of identical Photographs scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
Conduct of Entrance Test
- Entrance Test comprising of 100 questions of 1 mark each, will be of 1½ hours duration unless otherwise mentioned and will consist of multiple choice (objective type) questions with one correct answer. There will be no negative marking. The details/instructions for attempting the question paper will be given in the test booklet/question paper at the time of Entrance Test.
- For admission to all the Dual Degree Courses, a candidate shall have the option to choose one set of subjects for common entrance test from the following:-
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- The candidate should report at the concerned examination centre/ Department concerned at least half an hour before the commencement of the Entrance Test.
- If a candidate is found to be guilty of using unfair means in the Entrance Test, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- There shall be no re-evaluation/rechecking of answer sheet of Entrance Test.
Answer keys will be released on the official website after the entrance examination. Answer keys of only those candidates will be published who have appeared in the entrance exam. Only those candidates will be called up for counselling who would match the cut-off of the authority. Candidates will be able to match their answer keys with the official keys and get the estimated score.
The selection of a candidate for admission to a programme / course will be based on merit list drawn on the basis of score in the Entrance Test plus Sports weightage, if any, subject to fulfilling other conditions as given in the Prospectus. However, for admission to M.Tech. / M.Pharm. programmes, candidate(s) with valid GATE/ GPAT score respectively and for Admission to MBA Programmes in University Teaching Departments with CAT Score 2018 with minimum cut off 40 percentile for all categories except SC candidates of Haryana where relaxation of 5% is allowed (38 percentile for SC candidates of Haryana) and for MBA Programme in affiliated Colleges/ Institutes with any valid CMAT conducted by AICTE in January, 2018 will be given preference.
The candidates are (aspirating to take admission in affiliated Colleges/ Institutes only) for MBA programme only not required to appear in the Entrance Test conducted by the University, but they are required to apply Online by logging on the University website. However, if seat remains vacant the admission will be made on the basis of academic merit of the qualifying examination.
After getting admission;
- the students will be required to submit their Undertaking regarding “Students Vehicle Gate Pass” on the proforma duly complete in all respect to the Chairperson of the concerned Department for onward submission to the issuing authority.
- the student may obtain a copy of the syllabus of the programme from the Department concerned / University website www.gjust.ac.in .
- the student may download hostel prospectus from the university website.
For the sake of the candidates fee structure for GJUST Admission 2018 is given below.
|Sr.No.||Name of the Courses||Admission/
|Development Fund||Tuition Fee||Exam. Fee||Other Charges||Total Fee
|A||All M.Sc. Courses. (Except for the students of M.Sc. Microbiology & M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. (Economics)||1500||4000||3500||2000||9500||20500|
|B||M.Tech. (Comp. Sc. & Engg.,) & M.Tech. (Env. Sc. & Engineering)||1500||8000||10000||3000||33000||55500|
|G||All B.Tech. Courses||1500||7000||30000||2000||15000||55500|
|H||Master of Pharmacy||1500||9000||41000||3000||6000||60500|
|I||Master of Physiotherapy||1500||3000||40000||3000||13000||60500|
|J||Bachelor of Physiotherapy||1500||2000||18000||2000||10000||33500|
|K||M.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering),
M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering),
M.Tech. (Printing Technology),
M.Tech. (Nano Sc. & Technology),
M.Tech. (Food Tech.)
|M||M.Sc Biotechnology ubnder Self finance Scheme & M.Sc. Microbiology||1500||3000||5000||3000||15500||28000|
|N||M. Tech. Geo. Informatics||1500||5000||25000||3000||9000||43500|
|P||Dual Degree B.Sc. (Hons)-M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biotechnology||1500||4000||13500||2000||19500||40500|
|Q||PG Diploma in Guidance & Counseling||1500||4000||3500||2000||9500||20500|
|Q||MBA Part-Time (Evening)||1500||12000||10000||3000||3500||30000|
Seat matrix for GJUST Admission 2018 for various courses is given below.
Official Website: www.gjust.ac.in.
For More Details of GJUST Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure