NDRI Admission 2020 – The National Dairy Research Institute, India’s premier institute having expertise in Dairy Production, Processing, and Management. National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) Deemed University conducts Entrance Exam for Diploma in Dairy Technology, Diploma in Animal Husbandry & Dairying and Ph. D. Programmes. The final selection for admission to DT, AHT and Ph.D will be based on merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination conducted by the ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal for the course. Candidates can get here all the details about NDRI Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
NDRI Admission 2020
The National Dairy Research Institute conducts the Entrance Examination for admission to Ph.D. Programme, Diploma (Dairy Technology) and Diploma (Animal Husbandry & Dairying) for the year 2020. The eligible candidates who will qualify the specific examination will be granted admission to the specified course for which candidate appear in the entrance exam. The expected schedule for NDRI Admission 2020 is given below.
|NDRI Entrance Exam Events||Dates|
|Starting date for Online Registration forms||last week of Apr 2020|
|Closing date of Online Registration||3rd week of May 2020|
|Date of Admit Card download||last week of May 2020|
|Date of online Entrance Examination||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Result||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Date of Counselling||3rd week of Jul 2020|
As per the last year record the detailed eligibility criteria for NDRI Admission 2020 for various courses are mentioned below, candidates can check the same for reference purpose only.
For Ph.D. Programme
Candidates having passed Master’s degree in the concerned field with Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) of at least 6.60/10.00 on ten-point scale, at least 3.25/5.00 on five-point scale, at least 2.60/ 4.00 on four-point scale for General, OBC, EWS and UPS categories candidates whereas for SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates the said requirement is an OGPA of at least 5.60/10.00, 2.75/ 5.00, 2.20/ 4.00. In other cases, where grade-points are not awarded and only marks are awarded, the candidate must have secured at least 60% marks for General, OBC, EWS and UPS categories whereas for SC/ ST/ PH categories the minimum requirement is 50% marks.
For Diploma (DT) & (AHD)
50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Agriculture by General, OBC, EWS and UPS categories and 40% for SC/ST, PH in the 12th Standard Examination.
For Ph.D. Programme – Minimum age limit shall be 21 years. There will be no upper age limit.
For Diploma (DT) & (AHD) – Minimum age limit shall be 17 years and the maximum age limit shall be 23 years. Maximum age limit for in-service candidates will be 45 years.
NDRI Application Form
The NDRI Application Form 2020 will release for admission to Ph.D. Programme, Diploma (Dairy Technology) and Diploma (Animal Husbandry & Dairying) for the year 2020 on the official website. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the NDRI Admission as per the schedule. The completed application form must be submitted on or before the last date.
Candidates can check previous year application fee for reference only. As soon as the officials will the latest, we will upload it here.
For Ph.D. Programme – Rs. 1200/- (For General/OBC/EWS/UPS) and Rs. 600/- (For SC/ST/PH).
For Diploma (DT) & (AHD) – Rs. 800/- (For General/OBC/EWS/UPS) and Rs. 400/- (For SC/ST/PH).
The NDRI Admit Card will be released on the official website as per the schedule. Therefore, all candidates are advised to visit the NDRI website and note down the roll no. on their admit cards and bring it with them to appear in the examination. The candidate shall show the admit card to the Supervisory Staff otherwise you are not allowed to appear in the exam.
From here you can check the last year examination centers for reference purpose only.
The Admission procedure for various courses are listed below as per last year record, candidates can check the same for reference purpose only.
For Ph.D. Programme
- The candidates who fulfill the minimum qualifications will be eligible to appear in the entrance examination. Those who are not found eligible will be informed accordingly.
- There will be only one paper based on the subject matter of 2 hours duration and of 150 marks. Paper will be objective type with multiple choice questions.
- The qualifying marks for written examination will be 50% ( 45% for SC/ST and PH.)
- The final selection for admission to Ph.D. Dairying will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination. If the marks obtained in the entrance examination are same then the merit will be decided on the basis of the marks obtained in the previous qualifying examination. If the mark obtained in the qualified examination is same, then the merit will be decided on the basis of date of birth of the candidate, candidate senior in age will be given upper rank.
For Diploma Programmes
The admissions to Diploma programmes will be done through the entrance examination conducted by the University. The candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of merit in the Entrance Examination and Counseling.
The NDRI will declare the NDRI Entrance Test Result 2020 after the entrance examination is conducted successfully. The final selection for admission will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination. The result will be announced as per the schedule and the merit list of qualified candidates will be displayed on the NDRI website. The direct link to check the NDRI Admission Result 2020 will also be provided here for the ease of the candidates.
- Fifteen percent of total seats are reserved for bonafide candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, 7.5 percent for Scheduled Tribes, 27% for OBC and 3% for Physically Handicapped subject to their being otherwise eligible. 2% seats are reserved for remote and underprivileged states/UTs (UPS). The reservation of seats amongst the SC/ST categories is interchangeable if the sufficient number of candidates is not available in a given subject as per merit-rank in the examination.
Number of Seats in DT & AHD
- Diploma (DT): 20 + 5 (in-service candidates)
- Diploma (AHD): 20+5 (NEH States Candidates)
Official Website: www.ndri.res.in.
Insofar, official details of NDRI Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.