LUVAS Admission 2020 – The result is available for B.Tech (Dairy Technologies) programme. Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar offers admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H, DVLT, B.Tech – Dairy Technology and M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H and DVLT courses are done on the basis of merit based on NEET UG score. Scroll down to get more information about admit card, application form, eligibility criteria etc. from this page.
– The result is available for B. Tech (Dairy Technology) programme (2020-21) held on November 17, 2020. Click here to get the same.
– Counselling Notice B. Tech (Dairy Technology) programme 2020-21 has released. Click here to download the same.
– Counselling Notice BVSc & A.H. programme 2020-21 has released. Click here to check the same.
– Counselling/Registration schedule for admission to B.Tech (Dairy Technology) programme 2020-21 is available now. Click here to check the same.
– Counselling and Registration schedule has released for admission to B.V.Sc.&A.H. programme at College of Veterinary Sciences, LUVAS, Hisar and IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak for Academic Session 2020-21. Click here to get the details.
LUVAS Admission 2020
Candidates who wish to take admission in B.V.Sc. & A.H, DVLT courses in COVS, LUVAS as well as IIVER are required to apply online additionally on LUVAS website. Candidates can check the important dates for LUVAS Admission 2020 from the given table:
LUVAS UG Admission 2020 Schedule
|Availability of Application Form||11 Aug 2020|
|Last Dates to Submission of Form |
Without late fee
|10 Sep 2020|
|Last Dates to Submission of Form |
With late fee
|17 Sep 2020|
NEET UG Schedule
|Releasing of online application form||02 Dec 2019|
|Last date to fill online application form||31 Dec 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||27 Mar 2020|
|NEET UG 2020|
NEET UG 2020 Exam Date Extended
LUVAS Admission Notification 2020
Notification has been released for LUVAS admission 2020. Check the same from the below image.
LUVAS Admit Card 2020
Admit card for the NEET UG 2020 is going to be released soon. Candidates have to go on the official website of NTA and download the admit card by entering their login credentials. Important details regarding the NEET UG 2020 exam will be mentioned in the admit card. Candidates have to carry the admit card at the exam centre along with the valid government ID proof.
LUVAS Application Form 2020
Candidates who wish to appear in the entrance test must fill the application form before the date is due. No applications would be accepted after the last date. Candidates must make sure that they qualify the minimum eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates have to go on the official website and fill out the application fee as per schedule. Candidates have to pay the application fee in order to complete the registration process.
LUVAS Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for LUVAS admission 2020 from below:
B.V.Sc. & A.H. Admission & B.Tech (D.T.) Admission
- The candidates under all categories (except SC category) must have passed 10+2 in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects.
- Minimum age limit of the candidate should be 17 years and upper age limit of the candiate should be 25 years.
- Candidate having B.V.Sc.&A.H. degree from an institute/college recognized by VCI are eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
- The candidates should have completed internship of Bachelor programme and notification issued upto the date of counselling.
- The candidate must have obtained B.V.Sc.&A.H. degree from a college recognized by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI) and that college must be within the list of VCI Schedule of recognized veterinary colleges /institutes.
- The candidates must have completed Master’s programme and result notified.
- The minimum educational eligibility for admission of fresh as well as in-service candidates shall be 65% marks (where OGPA is not given) or an Overall Grade Point Average of 6.5 (10.00 basis) in M.V.Sc. in the subject concerned from a VCI recognized veterinary college/institute.
Diploma Courses (VLDD & DVLT)
For admission to VLDD Course:
The candidate under all categories must have passed in each and every subject taken in 10+2 examination from any stream and the candidates under all categories must have passed matriculation/10th standard examination and obtained a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. The SC category candidates are allowed a relaxation up to 5% of the requirement for General Category i.e. the SC candidates securing a minimum of 57% marks in aggregate matriculation/ 10th standard examination taking into account each and every subject taken.
For admission to DVLT Course:
The candidates under all categories must have passed in each and every subject of 10+2 examination taken along with Medical/ PCB stream and obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate except SC category. The SC category candidates will be allowed a relaxation up to 5% of the requirement for General Category i.e. the SC candidates securing a minimum of 42.75 % marks in aggregate will be eligible to apply for admission.
LUVAS 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for entrance test from below:
B.Tech (Dairy Technology) – All the candidates seeking admission to B.Tech (Dairy Technology) programme will have to appear in the Entrance Test (DET-2020). The candidate must report by 9.30 a.m. at the allotted centre of the Entrance Test.
The subject-wise questions and marks are as under:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. – All the eligible candidates including in-service candidates (except ICAR nominees, NRIs and Foreign Nationals) seeking admission to M.V.Sc./Ph.D. programme will have to appear in the Entrance Test (ET). The course wise questions, marks and duration of the test are as below:
|Programmes||Number of Questions||Marks|
LUVAS 2020 Counselling cum Admission
B.V.Sc. & A.H and DVLT Programmes – The admissions on all the seats of B.V.Sc. & A.H. and DVLT programme at COVS, Hisar as well as IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak will be made as per the Merit list to be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in NEET UG 2020. All the seats of B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme at COVS, Hisar as well as state quota seats of IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak are only for Haryana resident candidates while for admission to the management quota seats of IIVER, the candidates from all over India (irrespective of Haryana Domocile) will be eligible, subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions.
The counselling will start with the General Category candidates followed by those of Reserved Categories. In the first schedule, counselling will be for all the seats of College of Veterinary Sciences, LUVAS. In the second schedule counselling will be for the State Quota Seats of IIVER. Afterwards it will be for the Management Quota Seats of IIVER.
B.Tech (Dairy Technology) – The candidates of reserved categories who are able to find place in the general merit will be considered to have been admitted against the general category seats. Thereafter, seats will be filled up as per the reservation policy indicated in the rules. A candidate who has secured admission in the first counselling in the reserved category cannot be adjusted against general category seat though his/her turn comes in the subsequent counselling for the general category also. Seats lying vacant for any reserved category due to any reason and nonavailability of eligible candidates in the 1st counselling will be filled up in the 2nd counselling. If the seats still remain vacant due to non-availability of eligible candidates these will be filled up in the 2nd counselling on the basis of combined Merit list.
M.V.Sc & Ph.D Programmes – Admission shall be allowed on the basis of merit in the entrance test plus weightage , if any and availability of seat(s). The eligible candidates shall be required to report for counselling and registration for M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. programmes as per the schedule. No intimation letter regarding counselling or registration will be sent to any candidate. Admission of Foreign Nationals shall, however, be made in absentia on the basis of documents received through the Competent Authority. Sponsoring Authority will be informed about the admission of foreigners with a copy to the candidate.
Diploma Entrance Test (DET-2020)- All the candidates (except employees of SSB) shall have to appear in DET 2020 for VLDD. SSB Candidates shall have to apply online and report for document verification at the time of admission/ counselling. All the in-service applicants including those from SSB have to submit photocopy of the filled in online admission form along with the required documents through proper channel to the Director, IPVS, LUVAS, Hisar.
Official website: luvas.edu.in.
For complete details of LUVAS Admission 2020, Candidates can check details given below.
- Admission Notice
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. Programmes Brochure
- B.Tech – Dairy Technology Programme
- Post Graduate (M.V.Sc. and Ph.D.) Programmes – Previous Year
- Diploma Courses (VLDD & DVLT)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.