LUVAS Admission 2018 – Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar has issued notifications for various Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes for the session 2018-19. Candidates who are looking forward to take admission in Lala Lajpat Rai University can apply online for various courses as per schedule is given below. Selection will be made on the basis of Entrance Test. Get here complete details of LUVAS Admission 2018 like courses offered, application procedure, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
LUVAS Admission 2018
Candidates who wish to take following courses in LUVAS must apply online on the official website or click on the direct link given below. Schedule for Entrance exam which is going to be held by the university for various courses is also given below.
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. Programmes for College of Vety. Sciences, Hisar and International Institute of Veterinary Education & Research, (IIVER), Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak.
- B.Tech – Dairy Technology Programme
- Post Graduate (M.V.Sc. and PhD) Programmes
Schedule for LUVAS Admission 2018 is given below.
|Event||B.V.Sc. & A.H.||B.Tech – Dairy Technology||M.V.Sc. and Ph.D.|
|Start of Online Applications||14 May 2018||14 May 2018||07 May 2018|
|Last date of receipt of online Admission Form without Late Fees||21 Jun 2018||14 Jun 2018||31 May 2018|
|Last date of receipt of online Admission Form with Late Fees of Rs. 600/-||21 Jun 2018||21 Jun 2018||06 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||22 Jul 2018||22 Jul 2018||14 Jul 2018|
|Date of declaration of result||23 Jul 2018||23 Jul 2018||21 Jul 2018|
|Counselling and Registration||08 Aug 2018||M.V.Sc – 01 Aug 2018 Onwards
PhD – 03 Aug 2018 Onwards
|Date of Ist Registration||17 Aug 2018||10 Aug 2018||M.V.Sc – 02 and 03 Aug 2018
PhD – 04 Aug 2018
|Date of 2nd Counseling (cut off date)||20 Aug 2018||17 Aug 2018||M.V.Sc – 06 Aug 2018
PhD – 06 Aug 2018
|Date of 2nd Registration||23 Aug 2018||20 Aug 2018||M.V.Sc – 07 Aug 2018
PhD – 07 Aug 2018
Counselling cum Admission
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar will issue counselling schedule for various programmes on the official website. Candidates will also be able to check the counselling / registration schedule from the links that will be provided below.
- Check here notice regarding Provision of online request by candidates who did not join any college but want to participate in third counselling.
- Click here to check the notice for vacant seats (State quota) for Second Counselling of BVSc. and A.H. in IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur Rohtak
- Click here to check the notice for M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. counselling
- Click here to check notice for Vacant Seats for 2nd counselling of B.V.Sc. and A.H. programme for COVS, LUVAS, Hisar.
- Click here to check Counselling Schedule of admission to BVSc. and A.H. IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak
- Click here to check vacant seats for 2nd counselling for B.Tech. (dairy technology) programme.
- Click here to check notice regarding revised counselling schedule for B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme.
B.V.Sc. & A.H Programmes (Except NRI) – The admissions on all the seats (except NRI) of B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme at COVS, Hisar as well as IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak will be made as per the Merit list to be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in ET-2018. All the seats of B.V.Sc.&A.H. programme at COVS, Hisar as well as state quota seats of IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak are only for Haryana resident candidates while for admission to the management quota seats of IIVER, the candidates from all over India (irrespective of Haryana Domocile) will be eligible, subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions.
The counselling will start with the General Category candidates followed by those of Reserved Categories. In the first schedule, counselling will be for all the seats of College of Veterinary Sciences, LUVAS. In the second schedule counselling will be for the State Quota Seats of IIVER. Afterwards it will be for the Management Quota Seats of IIVER.
B.V.Sc. & A.H. Admission against NRI Seats – The admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme under the NRI category will be made on merit without requirement of the Entrance Test (ET-2018). The minimum eligibility requirements for this programme are the same as for the general category candidates. The candidates applying under the NRI category are required to submit a copy of their certificate/transcript/marks sheet indicating grades and percentage of marks, duly verified and certified by the Indian Embassy/High Commission in that Country, if possible, stating that such examination is equivalent to the qualifying examination (10+2) of Indian Boards/Universities.
The relevant documents may also be sent to Registrar, LUVAS, Hisar through email ([email protected]). They are also required to obtain the requisite equivalence certificate from the Registrar, LUVAS by paying a non-refundable processing fee of US$450 or equivalent in Indian Currency, from their NRI account maintained in India, in cash or in the shape of a Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar payable at any scheduled Bank at Hisar. The decision of LUVAS in respect of equivalence certificate will be final.
B.Tech (Dairy Technology) – The candidates of reserved categories who are able to find place in the general merit will be considered to have been admitted against the general category seats. Thereafter, seats will be filled up as per the reservation policy indicated in the rules. A candidate who has secured admission in the first counselling in the reserved category cannot be adjusted against general category seat though his/her turn comes in the subsequent counselling for the general category also. Seats lying vacant for any reserved category due to any reason and nonavailability of eligible candidates in the 1st counselling will be filled up in the 2nd counselling. If the seats still remain vacant due to non-availability of eligible candidates these will be filled up in the 2nd counselling on the basis of combined Merit list.
M.V.Sc & Ph.D Programmes – Admission shall be allowed on the basis of merit in the entrance test plus weightage , if any and availability of seat(s). The eligible candidates shall be required to report for counselling and registration for M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. programmes as per the schedule given in information brochure failing which they shall have no claim for admission. No intimation letter regarding counselling or registration shall be sent to any candidate. Admission of Foreign Nationals shall, however, be made in absentia on the basis of documents received through the Competent Authority. Sponsoring Authority will be informed about the admission of foreigners with a copy to the candidate.
Candidates who wish to appear in the entrance test must fill the application form before the date is due. No applications would be accepted after the last date. Candidates must make sure that they qualify the minimum eligibility criteria before applying. Application forms for M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. courses has been released. Candidates can click on the link given above to apply.
B.V.Sc. & A.H. Admission & B.Tech (D.T.) Admission
- The candidates under all categories (except SC category) must have passed 10+2 in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects from a “recognized*/approved Board of School Education having equivalence by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi/CBSE/ICSE and also by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani”.
- The candidate must have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2018. Candidates attaining 17 years on 1st January 2019 or later will not be eligible. The upper age limit for candidates of all categories (except SC and BC) is 25 years as on 31st December 2018. This upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 years for the candidates of SC and BC categories of Haryana State.
- The minimum educational eligibility for admissions of fresh as well as in-service candidates shall be 60% marks (where OGPA is not given) or an Overall Grade Point Average of 6.0 (10.00 basis) in B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree for all candidates except SC category.
- The candidates should have completed internship of Bachelor programme and notification issued upto the date of counselling.
- The candiate must have obtained B.V.Sc.&A.H. degree from a college recognized by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI) and that college must be within the list of VCI Schedule of recognized veterinary colleges /institutes.
- The candidates must have completed Master’s programme and result notified. However, the candidates who have completed all the requirements for Master’s programme and have passed the viva-voce examination may also be considered for admission in order of their merit in the entrance test. If the Master’s degree and transcript are not issued to them by the University till the date of counselling, they shall have to produce a certificate from the Dean, Post-graduate Studies/Registrar of their University indicating the OGPA and date of qualifying the viva-voce examination.
- The minimum educational eligibility for admission of fresh as well as in-service candidates shall be 70% marks (where OGPA is not given) or an Overall Grade Point Average of 7.0 (10.00 basis) in M.V.Sc. in the subject concerned from a VCI recognized veterinary college/institute.
B.V.Sc.&A.H. programme (Except NRI) – The admissions on all the seats (except NRI) of B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme at College of Veterinary Sciences (COVS), Hisar as well as International Institute of Veterinary Education and Research (IIVER), Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak will be made as per the Merit list to be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Entrance Test-2018 (ET-2018) to be conducted by LUVAS. All the seats of B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme at COVS, Hisar as well as state quota seats of IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak are only for Haryana resident candidates while for admission to the management quota seats of IIVER the candidates from all over India (irrespective of Haryana Domocile) will be eligible, subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions. ET-2018 is not applicable to NRI candidates and Foreign Nationals.
Syllabus of the entrance test will be the combined syllabus of 10+1 and 10+2 of Board of School Education, Haryana /C.B.S.E., New Delhi. The subject-wise questions and marks will be as under:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
B.Tech (Dairy Technology) – All the candidates seeking admission to B.Tech (Dairy Technology) programme will have to appear in the Entrance Test (DST-2018). The candidate must report by 9.30 a.m. at the allotted centre of the Entrance Test.
The subject-wise questions and marks will be as under:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. – All the eligible candidates including in-service candidates (except ICAR nominees, NRIs and Foreign Nationals) seeking admission to M.V.Sc./Ph.D. programme will have to appear in the Entrance Test (ET). The course wise questions, marks and duration of the test will be as below:
|Programmes||Number of Questions||Marks|
For complete details of LUVAS Admission 2018, Candidates can refer the information brochure given below.
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. Programmes brochure 2018
- B.Tech – Dairy Technology Programme
- Post Graduate (M.V.Sc. and Ph.D.) Programmes
Official website: www.luvas.edu.in.