|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Lingaya University Admission 2018 application forms are now available. The University has announced the online application for 2018 Admission to various courses in -Architecture, Computer Science, Engineering, Education, Environmental Sciences, Journalism, and Mass Communication, Literature & Management at Under Graduate, Post- Graduate and Doctoral Programs. Lingaya’s Institute of Management & Technology (LIMAT) was converted to Lingaya’s University with approval by the MHRD, Govt. of India and UGC, in the year 2009. Students seeking admission to this University must check the eligibility criteria, application process, and admission process on this page.
Lingaya’s University Admission 2018
Lingaya University has invited the applicants for the session 2018-19 Admission to Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses including Migration and Doctoral Programs. The University offers programs in Engineering, Management, Education, Sciences, and Humanities.
|Last date to fill application for all courses||31 Mar 2018|
|Last date to fill Ph.D. application||25 Jan 2018|
Lingaya University Courses Offered for 2018-19
The University offers various programs in Engineering, Management, Education, Sciences, and Humanities. All admissions are strictly on merit in the entrance test and/or qualifying examination based on the courses. Go through the list below to know the courses available in the university.
School of Engineering
- B.Tech. in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication
- M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Ph.D. (ENGG./TECH.) in Computer science & engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical &electronics engineering, Electrical &communication engineering, Civil engineering
School of Management Studies
- BBA – MBA (Integrated)
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration)
- Ph.D. in Management
School of Education
- M.Ed ( Master of Education)
- Ph.D. in Education
School of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Diploma in Pharmacy
School of English and Journalism
- BA (Hons.) English
- MA (English)
- Ph.D. in English
- B.A (Journalism & Mass Communication)
- MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)
School of Basic Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- M.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Ph.D. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
School Of Architecture
School of Law
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Lingaya University Application 2018
Applications are invited for admission in Session 2018-19 for Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses including Migration and Doctoral Programs (Ph.D.). Lingaya’s University offers programs in Engineering, Management, Education, Sciences, and Humanities. Students are advised to check the eligibility requirements before filling the application form as eligibility differs from course to course. All admissions are strictly on merit in the entrance test and/or qualifying examination based on the courses
Application Fee is Rs. 900/- (Only rupees nine hundred).
Apply Online: Click here to fill Lingaya University Application form 2018.
Official website: lingayasuniversity.edu.in
You can also download the application form online and submit a Demand Draft (DD) favoring “Lingaya’s University Fee Account” by post/courier or you may send a copy of receipt of payment made in any CBS branch of Bank of India favouring “Lingaya’s University Fee Account” in A/c No. 670320110000280 (IFSC-BK1D0006703).
Students are required to follow the application process to fill the form properly
- Fill in the required basic details to register
- Fill the qualification details carefully
- Keep payment details ready, which may be e-Banking or Credit/Debit Card details.
- Fill in the details and click on Next to proceed.
- Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Already Registered users can log in again.
- An Online Application Number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment or DD.
Lingaya University Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Students are advised to check the eligibility requirements before filling the application form as eligibility differs from course to course. All admissions are strictly on merit in the entrance test and/or qualifying examination based on the courses. Given below is the course wise eligibility criteria.
B. Tech Program
- Pass in 10+2 with minimum 55% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and one of either Chemistry or Computer Science subjects (PCM) combined.
- Admission shall be based on merit in JEE Advanced followed by JEE Mains for the rest of the seats followed by merit in 10+2 (physics, chemistry, and mathematics) for the rest of the seats for the applications received by the specified date(s) of receipt of application.
B. Arch Program
- Minimum 55% Pass marks in 10+2 with mathematics as one of the subjects or 55% pass marks in Polytechnic Diploma (Architecture Assistantship) and pass in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by Council of Architecture.
B. Pharm Program
- Pass in10+2 with 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and any one subject out of mathematics, Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology combined.
Diploma in Pharmacy Program
- Pass at 10+2 examination with Science (academic Stream) /any other qualification as approved by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Pass in the qualifying examination with 50% marks
- Admission shall be based on merit in CAT followed by merit in CMAT for the rest of the seats, followed by merit in MAT followed by marks in the qualifying examination.
- All the applicants who have not gone through any relevant entrance test like JEE, CAT etc. will go through a personal interview/discussion to decide their suitability. If not satisfied with the same, the University may conduct an entrance examination for those candidates to decide their suitability for pursuing the intended program.
Ph. D Program
- Ph. D in Engineering/ Technology or related disciplines For admission to Ph. D Programs in Engineering/ Technology or related disciplines, the candidate must have minimum 60% marks or minimum grade point equivalent to 60% marks in M.E/ M. Tech in the concerned subject or related/ allied disciplines.
- Ph. D in Management, Pharmacy and Non-Engineering Disciplines For Ph. D Programs in Management, Pharmacy and NonEngineering fields, the candidate(s) must have minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade in PG Degree in the concerned subject or related /allied disciplines.
- As per the minimum marks prescribed in the prospectus 50% for undergraduate programs and 55% for postgraduate programs.
- Merit in the qualifying course/class/degree shall be the basis for admission to all other Programs.
For detailed eligibility criteria of individual course – Click here
Lingaya University 2018 Admission Procedure
After the candidate fulfills the minimum eligibility requirements, depending on the admission criteria, the admissions will be based on merit in the entrance test or marks in the qualifying examination. The admission procedure differs from one course to the other. Given below is the detailed procedure for various course.
B. Tech Program
Admission shall be based on merit in JEE Advanced followed by JEE Mains for the rest of the seats followed by merit in 10+2 (physics, chemistry, and mathematics) for the rest of the seats for the applications received by the specified date(s) of receipt of applications
B. Arch Program
Admissions shall be based on Merit in NATA for the applications received by the specified date(s) of receipt of applications.
B. Pharm Program and Diploma in Pharmacy Program
Admission shall be based on merit in 10+2 marks for the applications received by the specified date(s) of receipt of applications.
Admission shall be based on merit in CAT followed by merit in CMAT for the rest of the seats, followed by merit in MAT followed by marks in the qualifying examination for the rest of the seats, by passing in the Interview and/or Group Discussion conducted by the University for the rest of the seats.
Ph. D Program
The admission to Ph. D is through a process of Admission Test followed by Interview as detailed below:
- The interested candidates shall apply through a formal Application Form, as prescribed, available on the Website of the University or from the Accounts Section of the University.
- Admission Entrance Test shall be conducted by the University as per syllabi of various courses available on the Website of the University. After the written test, interview shall be conducted for the candidates who qualify the written examination. The weight-age for the written test and Interview shall be 50% each. Minimum qualifying marks for the written test as well as for interview shall be 40%.
- Candidates who have qualified in UGC/ CSIR (JRF)/ NET/ SLET/ GATE / M.Phil. (As a Regular Candidate from UGC Recognized University for admission to non-engineering disciplines), may not be required to appear for the Entrance Test of the University. However, their appearance in the interview shall be mandatory for admission for such category candidates. The weightage for the Interview in such cases shall be 100%. Minimum qualifying marks for the Interview shall be 50%.
- A merit list will be prepared Department wise for admission based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Test and Interview or Interview for candidates who have been exempted from the Entrance Test.
- Candidates will be admitted in only those areas of specialization for which resources and facilities are available in the University.
- Full-time Ph.D. Scholars shall be given Rs.18,000/- Scholarship during the first Year, Rs.19,000/- during Second Year and Rs.20,000/- Scholarship during the Third year.
Merit in the qualifying course/class/degree shall be the basis for admission to all other Programs.
Lingaya University 2018 Fee Structure
Details of the individual course fee is given below-