Lingaya’s University Admission 2022 application forms will be available soon. The University will be announced the online application for 2022 Admission to various courses in -Architecture, Computer Science, Engineering, Education, Environmental Sciences, Journalism, and Mass Communication, Literature & Management at Under Graduate, Post- Graduate and Doctoral Programs. Lingaya’s Institute of Management & Technology (LIMAT) was converted to Lingaya’s University with approval by the MHRD, Govt. of India and UGC, in the year 2009. Students seeking admission to this University must check the eligibility criteria, application process, and admission process on this page.
Lingaya’s University Admission 2022
Lingaya University has invited the applicants for the session 2022-22. Admission to Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses including Migration and Doctoral Programs. The University offers programs in Engineering, Management, Education, Sciences, and Humanities.
Lingaya’s University Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth – Deemed-to-be-University|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Course Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D, BBA, MBA, BA, MA, B.Arch, M.Arch etc.|
Lingaya’s University Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Availability of Application form||to be announced|
|Last date to fill application form||to be announced|
Lingaya University Courses Offered for 2022
The University offers various programs in Engineering, Management, Education, Sciences, and Humanities. All admissions are strictly on merit in the entrance test and/or qualifying examination based on the courses. Go through the list below to know the courses available in the university.
School of Engineering
- B.Tech. in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication
- M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Ph.D. (ENGG./TECH.) in Computer science & engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical &electronics engineering, Electrical &communication engineering, Civil engineering
School of Management Studies
- BBA – MBA (Integrated)
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration)
- Ph.D. in Management
School of Education
- M.Ed ( Master of Education)
- Ph.D. in Education
School of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Diploma in Pharmacy
School of English and Journalism
- BA (Hons.) English
- MA (English)
- Ph.D. in English
- B.A (Journalism & Mass Communication)
- MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)
School of Basic Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- M.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Ph.D. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
School Of Architecture
School of Law
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Lingaya’s University Application 2022
Applications are invited for admission in Session 2022 for Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses including Migration and Doctoral Programs (Ph.D.). Lingaya’s University offers programs in Engineering, Management, Education, Sciences, and Humanities. Students are advised to check the eligibility requirements before filling the application form as eligibility differs from course to course. All admissions are strictly on merit in the entrance test and/or qualifying examination based on the courses
Apply Online: Candidates can apply the online application form for Lingaya’s University Admission 2022 as per schedule.
Application Fee is Rs. 900/- (500/- for application form fee and 400/- registration fee).
Students are required to follow the application process to fill the form properly:
- Fill in the required basic details to register
- Fill the qualification details carefully
- Fill in the details and click on Next to proceed.
- Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Already Registered users can log in again.
Lingaya University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students are advised to check the eligibility requirements before filling the application form as eligibility differs from course to course. All admissions are strictly on merit in the entrance test and/or qualifying examination based on the courses. Given below is the course wise eligibility criteria.
B. Tech Program
- Candidates should have passed with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in physics, mathematics and one of either chemistry or computer science subjects (PCM) combined
B. Arch Program
- Minimum 50% Pass marks in 10+2 with mathematics as one of the subjects or 55% pass marks in Polytechnic Diploma (Architecture Assistantship) and pass in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by Council of Architecture.
B. Pharm Program
- Pass in 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and any one subject out of mathematics, Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology combined.
Diploma in Pharmacy Program
- Pass at 10+2 examination with Science (academic Stream) /any other qualification as approved by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in Graduation with English as one of the subjects at 10+2 or higher level
Ph. D Program
- Ph. D in Engineering/ Technology or related disciplines For admission to Ph. D Programs in Engineering/ Technology or related disciplines, the candidate must have minimum 60% marks or minimum grade point equivalent to 60% marks in M.E/ M. Tech in the concerned subject or related/ allied disciplines.
- Ph. D in Management, Pharmacy and Non-Engineering Disciplines For Ph. D Programs in Management, Pharmacy and NonEngineering fields, the candidate(s) must have minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade in PG Degree in the concerned subject or related /allied disciplines.
- As per the minimum marks prescribed in the prospectus 50% for undergraduate programs and 50% for postgraduate programs.
- Merit in the qualifying course/class/degree shall be the basis for admission to all other Programs.
Lingaya University 2022 Admission Procedure
After the candidate fulfills the minimum eligibility requirements, depending on the admission criteria, the admissions will be based on merit in the entrance test or marks in the qualifying examination. The admission procedure differs from one course to the other. Given below is the detailed procedure for various course.
B. Tech Program
Candidates should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in physics, mathematics and one of either chemistry or computer science subjects (PCM) combined
B. Arch Program
Admissions shall be based on Merit in NATA for the applications received by the specified date(s) of receipt of applications.
B. Pharm Program and Diploma in Pharmacy Program
Admission shall be based on merit in 10+2 marks for the applications received by the specified date(s) of receipt of applications.
Candidates should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in Graduation with English as one of the subjects at 10+2 or higher level.
Ph. D Program
The admission to Ph. D is through a process of Admission Test followed by Interview as detailed below:
- The interested candidates shall apply through a formal Application Form, as prescribed, available on the Website of the University or from the Accounts Section of the University.
- Admission Entrance Test shall be conducted by the University as per syllabus of various courses available on the Website of the University. After the written test, interview shall be conducted for the candidates who qualify the written examination. The weight-age for the written test and Interview shall be 50% each. Minimum qualifying marks for the written test as well as for interview shall be 40%.
- Candidates who have qualified in UGC/ CSIR (JRF)/ NET/ SLET/ GATE / M.Phil. (As a Regular Candidate from UGC Recognized University for admission to non-engineering disciplines), may not be required to appear for the Entrance Test of the University. However, their appearance in the interview shall be mandatory for admission for such category candidates. The weightage for the Interview in such cases shall be 100%. Minimum qualifying marks for the Interview shall be 50%.
- A merit list will be prepared Department wise for admission based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Test and Interview or Interview for candidates who have been exempted from the Entrance Test.
- Candidates will be admitted in only those areas of specialization for which resources and facilities are available in the University.
- Full-time Ph.D. Scholars shall be given a fixed amount of scholarship from the institute
Merit in the qualifying course/class/degree shall be the basis for admission to all other Programs.
Lingayas City Office Vijyawada
4th floor ,sai odessy , Opp .Executive club
Lingayas Branch Officie Hyderabad
306, My Home Lakshmi Nivas
Opp Hotel Green Park , Ameerpet Hyderabad
Lingayas Branch Officie Khammam
No-11, 1st floor,RTC Bus Stand
About Lingaya’s University
Lingaya’s University is a private institution of in higher education located in Faridabad, Haryana, India. It was established in 1998, as the Lingaya’s Institute of Management and Technology. It is ranked in India’s best private universities in Delhi NCR, offering engineering, management, pharmacy, architecture, and law courses. The mission of University, it has impart knowledge and skills in the field of Engineering/ Technology, Management , Education, Science & Arts and related areas. To establish interaction with industries for Technology, Research & Development. It have facilitates and promotes creativity and critical thinking capabilities in its students.
Official website: lingayasuniversity.edu.in
Insofar, official details of Lingaya’s University Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.