MCRPV Admission 2019 – Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrkarita Vishvidyalaya Bhopal offers admission to various Media, Communication, and Computer related courses for the academic year 2019-20. Application form for the Admission Entrance Exam 2019 is available now. Eligible candidates may fill the application form from the official website or the direct link provided on this page. Candidates can check all the details of MCRPV Admission 2019 such as application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
MCRPV Admission 2019 – Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrkarita Vishvidyalaya Bhopal
Interested candidate can apply for admission to various Media, Communication, and Computer related courses. Admission in courses at Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrkarita Vishvidyalaya, Bhopal will be made on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the University.
Schedule of MCRPV Admission 2019 is given below:
|Availability of online application||22 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||31 May 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||04 to 09 Jun 2019|
|Entrance Exam||09 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||19 Jun 2019|
|Interview of selected candidates||23 – 25 Jun 2019|
|Final selection||28 & 29 Jul 2019|
|Fees deposit first list||06 Jul 2019|
|Second list announcement against vacant seats||08 Jul 2019|
|Fees deposit for second list||10 Jul 2019|
|Programme start||15 Jul 2019|
MBA (Media Business Management)
Graduate in any subject from recognized University with minimum 50% (For SC/ST Candidates – 45%).
Graduate in any subject from recognized Universitywith minimum 50% (For SC/ST Candidates – 45%) with Mathematics as a subject in class 12th or at graduate level.
MSc. in New Media
Graduate in any subject from recognized University.
MA (Journalism), MA (Mass Communication), M.A. (Advertising & Public Relations), M.Sc. (Electronic Media), M.Sc. (Film Production) and M.Sc. (New Media)
Graduate in any subject from recognized University.
Application form for MRCPV Admission Entrance Examination 2019 is now available. Candidates can apply online on the official website. You may also follow the link given above to apply for the same. Before applying for the Admission Entrance Examination, all the candidates are recommended to read and understand all the given instructions carefully.
Admit card for the Admission Entrance Exam 2019-2020 will be released after the application process gets over, which the candidate will be able to download by entering the Application form number. The admit card will be available on the official website. The direct link to download the admit card will be available on this page as soon as the authority starts releasing it.
Entrance Examination Pattern:
- The entrance examination will be held in two phases.The first phase is a written examination and in the second phase an interview will be conducted for short listed candidates.The written examination of the first phase will be based on objective and descriptive questions. Group “A” question papers will be for a period of 2.00 or 2.30 hours. Candidates who have applied for one programme of group “A” will have to complete the question paper in 2:00 hours time. Those candidates who have applied for
more than one programme in group “A” will be given 30 minutes extra to solve the question papers of the additional group i.e. total time of 2.30 hours will be given. Objective type questions will be based on general knowledge, reasoning, language skills and creativity. Descriptive questions will be based on general knowledge, Media knowledge, writing skills, thinking ability and language proficiency.
- For Group “B” questions related to quantitative techniques, fact analysis, logic, language skills and general knowledge will be asked in the entrance examination. Duration of exam for this group will be of 2:00 Hrs.
- For Group “C” MCA-3-year programme , Questions related to logical, mathematical abilities and computer awareness will be asked in the examination. Questions related to logical, mathematical capabilities and computer skills will be asked in the MCA-2-year Lateral Entry Courses exam. Duration of exam for this group will be of 2:00 Hrs.
- Time allotted for written exam for only one course of Group “A” – 2.00 Hrs.
- Time allotted for written exam for more than one course of Group “A” – 2.30 Hrs.
- Time allotted for written exam for Group “B” and Group “C” course – 2.00 Hrs.
University conducts exam at various centers. Various states where the exam will be conducted is given here. The entrance exam list given below is based on last year information brochure.
Result of all the exams conducted will be released on the official website. Candidates who will appear for the exam would be able to check the result after the successful completion of examination. Based on the results, University will release counseling list for which selected students would be called for counseling.
The first counseling list for admission to various courses on the basis of the results announced will be uploaded on the University’s website. Candidates should check the official website time to time after examination process gets over. University will release a merit list and on the basis of merit list candidates would be called for the interview.
Previous Year Entrance Test Paper
2017 Question Papers
2016 Question Papers
2015 Question Papers
For information regarding MCRPV 2019 – Download Admission Notification.