AIBE XIV 2019 – The Bar Council of India (BCI) has released the AIBE 14 Admit Card for candidates whose examination was cancelledin the 2019 session. Applicants can check the information related to AIBE XIV Result at allindiabarexamination.com. The Bar Council of India (BCI) conducts the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XIV for Advocates or LLB degree holders enrolled with a State Bar Council to get Certificate of Practice. This is because an advocate is allowed to practice law when he/she has a valid Certificate of Practice. Get here complete details of AIBE 2019 / AIBE 14 such as exam date, syllabus, registration, admit card, result.
Latest: AIBE 14 2019 Admit card is available for candidates whose examination was cancelled. Click here to download the same.
All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 2019 dates for registration, fee payment, admit card download, exam date, result declaration can be checked from the table below as per the announcement of BCI. The answer key has been released on the official website and the direct link is also available here on this page. Check below for getting detailed information:
|AIBE (14) 2019||Important Dates|
|AIBE 2019 Registration Starts||10 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of Bank Payment through Challan||11 Jun 2019|
|Last Date for AIBE 14 Registration Form|
|Last date for payment|
|Last Date For Completing Online Form|
|AIBE 2019 Admit Card Download|
|AIBE 2019 Exam Date|
|AIBE 2019 Answer Key Release date||16 Sep 2019|
|Objection against answer key||26 Sep 2019|
|AIBE 2019 Result||22 Nov 2019|
|AIBE 2019 Rechecking of Result||05 to 15 Dec 2019|
Rechecking Process for AIBE 14 Result 2019/ AIBE 2019 Answer Sheet
Bar Council of India (BCI) has released the result for ABIE at their official website. Along with this, they have activated the link for rechecking the result. Failed candidates who are not satisfied with their result can option out for this. Furthermore, candidates can request for rechecking their AIBE answer sheets in both offline and online mode.
Rechecking fee: Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 200 for rechecking.
AIBE 2019 Result
AIBE 2019 Result is annouced online on their offical website. To obtain the result candidates have to enter their roll number along with the date of birth. BCI calculate the result on the basis of the answer key in which candidates obtaining 40% marks is considered qualified. The result for AIBE releases in a pdf format. It contains candidates name, father/husband name, roll number, registration number, result status and more. After sometimes from the release of result candidates recieve their “Certificate of Practice” which means that they are eligible to practice law in India. Thereafter they can apply for law firms, Non-profit organizations, and Govt. jobs.
AIBE 2019 Answer key
AIBE 2019 Answer Key has been released on the official website, allindiabarexamination.com. Candidates can also download AIBE XIV Answer Key through the direct link that has been provided above. Candidates can use this answer key to estimate the scores in the exam. Candidates can able to challenge the answer keys if they wish to do so via the official website, allindiabarexamination.com or through the mail id [email protected], within the next 10 working days, after which no claim will be entertained whatsoever, and results will be declared based on the Answer keys as uploaded.
Answer Key and Question Paper:
- Click here to download the answer key in pdf format for AIBE 14.
- Click here to download the question paper set code – A.
- Click here to download the question paper set code – B.
- Click here to download the question paper set code – C.
- Click here to download the question paper set code – D.
Note: As per last year information, the decision of the monitoring committee two Questions have been rejected. Marking is done on 98 marks (Total). Passing % was fixed at 40% Category for GENERAL/OBC and 35% for SC/ST. Candidate scoring 39 marks and above of GENERAL/OBC have been declared “PASS”. Candidate scoring 34 marks and above for SC/ST Category have been declared “PASS” Kindly Click Here for Revised & Approved Answer Key AIBE-XIV”.
AIBE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who successfully submitted their Application form for AIBE (14) 2019 can download AIBE 2019 Admit Card. It is compulsory to take it to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Important things to know about admit card download is as follows.
- AIBE (14) 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded at allindiabarexamination.com.
- Candidates can download it as per schedule only.
- In order to download the admit card, candidates have to access AIBE (14) login for admit card, and enter registration ID and date of birth
- Candidates must print officially issued admit card and keep it safely for exam and future reference.
AIBE 2019 Exam Pattern
All India Bar Examination is an open book examination. This means that candidates can take books, bare acts, any book for the exam. First, check the distribution of questions above. Then read on to know more about the exam pattern.
Disclaimer: BCI officially only releases the syllabus with every AIBE exam. However, there is not much info otherwise on the exam pattern. Based on some old documents, which were initially released when AIBE was introduced, the following exam pattern is explained below. If you have any better information in this regard, please feel free to correct us in the comments below.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes. PWD candidates get 20 minutes extra per hour.
- Types of questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Medium: English, Hindi, and 9 other languages.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark for the correct answer.
AIBE 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus of AIBE usually remains the same every year. So even before the declaration of AIBE (14) 2019 details, candidates can start preparing for it on the basis of last year syllabus. AIBE 2019 Syllabus is based on syllabi prescribed by Bar Council of India (BCI) for 3 years and 5 year LLB programs. Check it here below.
|S.No.||Topic||Number Of Questions|
|2||Indian Penal Code (IPC)||8|
|3||Criminal Procedure Code (Cr PC)||10|
|4||Code of Civil Procedure (CPC)||10|
|6||Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|8||Public Interest Litigation||4|
|10||Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|14||Labour & Industrial Laws||4|
|15||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|16||Law related to Taxation||4|
|17||Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|18||Land Acquisition Act||2|
|19||Intellectual Property Laws||2|
AIBE 14 Preparation
If you have decided to appear in AIBE 14, then you should start your preparation today. Although it is an open book exam, even then, better knowledge will help you sail through the exam.
There are 2 types of questions in AIBE in terms of syllabus
- Foundational – These questions form basis of large areas of law.
- Other subjects – Which a new entrant to legal profession should also have basic idea of.
In terms of applications, types of questions of AIBE are:
Tips to prepare for AIBE 14
- Candidates must understand their topics rather than try to just memorize them. If you do this, then on day of exam, you won’t have to keep flipping thick books to find answer. You can then directly go to required chapter or page.
- Read complete question and understand it first. Correct answer will be one that answers question most directly and is based closely on principle of law provided.
- Be good with time management. If you spend too much time on questions that you cannot do initially, then you will lose out that precious time later on questions you can do. So judge first which questions to attempt, do them first, secure marks, then move on to time consuming questions.
- Know your weaknesses and try to convert them to strengths in weeks before exam.
AIBE 2019 Cut Off
Candidates must obtain cut off marks in order to qualify. Those who get qualifying cut off marks are declared as Qualified and they then get Certificate of Practice.
Last Year!! Cut Off Marks: 40% (40 out of 100).
AIBE 2019 Registration
Eligible advocates must register for All India Bar Examination (AIBE 14) as per schedule above. Key details regarding AIBE 2019 registration are explained below.
- Candidates can start online registration as per schedule at allindiabarexamination.com.
- Fill and submit correct details in the online form and upload photograph, signature, enrolment certificate. Self attests all documents.
- SC/ST category candidates must also upload a category certificate.
- There is no need to send any document by post.
- Candidates should pay a requisite application fee in the mode prescribed by BCI only. If the fee remains the same as last year then the application fee for SC/ST is Rs 2560, and for General/OBC it is Rs 3560.
- By last date of application form filling, registration should be done and submitted. By the same token, by last date for fee payment, applicants must pay fee.
- If there is any incomplete form, then candidates must submit it by last date pertaining to it.
- Keep a print out of AIBE 2019 Application Form with you for future reference.
How To Fill And Submit AIBE 2019 Application Form?
Future lawyers must apply online on time. To make their process easy, step by step guide to fill form is given below.
- Advocate ID card
- Enrolment certificate
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Category certificate if applicable
- Disability certificate if applicable
Now, these are steps to apply.
- Click on “Register here for AIBE XIV” link at allindiabarexamination.com
- Enter name, gender, father/husband’s name, date of birth, address.
- Upon submitting these details, check email for registration number and password.
- Then go to allindiabarexamination.com and click “Login Here for AIBE XIV”.
- Use registration ID and password to log in.
- Click the print challan button.
- Take challan and requisite fee amount to the necessary bank branch. Pay fee.
- Login after 24 hours of paying the fee. Upload challan.
- Now take a printout of the AIBE 2019 Application Form.
AIBE 2019 Exam Date
First thing that candidates want to know is the exam date of AIBE 2019. In that regard, it is informed that the exam date shall be notified publicly through a BCI announcement. Until then, take a look at past year exam dates of All India Bar Examination to get an idea of its frequency.
|AIBE Exam||Exam Dates|
|1||10 Jun 2010|
|2||24 Jul 2011|
|3||08 Jan 2012|
|4||09 Dec 2012|
|5||25 Aug 2013|
|6||19 Jan 2014|
|7||29 Jun 2014|
|8||24 May 2015|
|9||06 Mar 2016|
|10||26 Mar 2017|
|11||03 Dec 2017|
|12||10 Jun 2018|
|13||23 Dec 2018|
|14||25 Aug 2019|
AIBE 2019 FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions on AIBE, and their answers.
Qs. Will an advocate, who has been enrolled for more than 2 years on State Bar Council roll be allowed to appear in AIBE or not?
Ans. In response to this query in previous exams, BCI issued this notice. See image below.
Qs. Are scores or ranks released with AIBE Result?
Ans. No. AIBE result only shows pass or fail. Score / percentage / percentile / rank is not shown.
AIBE Previous Year Question Paper
Candidates can get here AIBE previous year question paper in pdf format for practice. Solving AIBE previous year question papers is probably the easiest way to get to know everything about an exam. By practicing previous year question paper candidates get to know about the number of questions, exam pattern followed, maximum marks and time allotted.
- Download AIBE – 11 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 10 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 9 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 8 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 7 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 6 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 5 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 4 Question paper
Best of luck for AIBE 2019!
Official website: allindiabarexamination.com.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.