The result for AIBE 2019 has been announced on March 15, 2019. The AIBE Result 2019 is announced online at allindiabarexamination.com. The Bar Council of India (BCI) conducted the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XIII on December 23, 2018. AIBE XIII / 13 is the thirteenth All India Bar Examination which is being conducted by BCI for Advocates or LLB degree holders enrolled with a State Bar Council to get Certificate of Practice. This is because an advocate is allowed to practice law when he/she has a valid Certificate of Practice. Get here complete details of AIBE 2019 / AIBE 13 such as exam date, syllabus, registration, admit card, result.
All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 2019 dates for registration, fee payment, admit card download, exam date, result declaration can be checked from the table below as per announcement of BCI.
|AIBE (13) 2019||Important Dates|
|AIBE 2019 Registration Starts||26 Sep 2018|
|Commencement of Bank Payment through Challan||27 Sep 2018|
|Last Date for AIBE 13 Registration Form|
|Last date for payment|
|Last Date For Completing Online Form||15 Dec 2018|
|AIBE 2019 Admit Card Download||19 Dec 2018|
|AIBE 2019 Exam Date||23 Dec 2018|
|AIBE 2019 Answer Key||31 Dec 2018|
|Objection, if any for AIBE XIII||10 Jan 2019|
|Result of AIBE (13) 2019||15 Mar 2019|
Candidates must focus on preparation for the exam until then. Read on to know all about the exam on this page.
AIBE 2019 Result
BCI declared AIBE (13) 2019 Result in online mode. To check the result, the candidates need to log in by entering their Roll Number as provided in their AIBE 2019 Admit Card, and Date of Birth as submitted at the time of registration. Through AIBE Result 2019, the candidates get to know status that is whether they have qualified to get Certificate of Practice of not. Highlights of AIBE 2019 Result are as follows.
- AIBE 2019 Result will be announced at allindiabarexamination.com
- Result of All India Bar Examination contains name, father’s/husband’s name, roll number, registration number, enrollment number, result status.
- BCI issues Certificate of Practice (COP) soon after AIBE Result. However, it is a standard norm to do practice on the basis of the result in the interim period.
AIBE 2019 Cut Off
Candidates must obtain cut off marks in order to qualify. Those who get qualifying cut off marks are declared as Qualified and they then get Certificate of Practice.
Cut Off Marks: 40% (40 out of 100).
AIBE 2019 Answer key
AIBE 2019 Answer Key has been released on the official website, allindiabarexamination.com. Candidates can also download AIBE XIII Answer Key through the direct link provided below. Candidates use this answer key to estimate the scores in the exam. Candidates will be able to challenge the answer keys if they wish to do so via the official website, allindiabarexamination.com or through the mail id
[email protected], within the next 10 working days, i.e, Jan 10, 2019, till 5:00 PM, after which no claim will be entertained whatsoever, and results will be declared based on the Answer keys as uploaded.
- Click Here to check AIBE XIII 2019 revised Answer Key.
- Click Here to check AIBE XIII 2019 Answer Key.
- Click here to check the List of candidates whose set code is missing for AIBE – III.
Note: As per the decision of monitoring committee two Questions have been rejected. Marking is done on 98 marks (Total). Passing % was fixed at 40% Category for GENERAL/OBC and 35% for SC/ST. Candidate scoring 39 marks and above of GENERAL/OBC have been declared “PASS”. Candidate scoring 34 marks and above for SC/ST Category have been declared “PASS” Kindly Click Here for Revised & Approved Answer Key AIBE-XIII”.
AIBE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who successfully submitted their Application form for AIBE 13 2019 can now download AIBE 2019 Admit Card. It is compulsory to take it to exam hall on the day of the exam. Important things to know about admit card download are as follows.
- AIBE (13) 2019 Admit Card is to be downloaded at allindiabarexamination.com.
- Candidates can download it as per schedule only.
- In order to download admit card, candidates have to access AIBE 13 Login for admit card, and enter registration ID and date of birth
- Candidates must print officially issued admit card and keep it safely for exam and future reference.
AIBE 2019 Exam Date
First thing that candidates want to know is exam date of AIBE 2019. In that regard, it is informed that exam date shall be notified publicly through a BCI announcement. Until then, take a look at past year exam dates of All India Bar Examination to get an idea of its frequency.
|AIBE Exam||Exam Dates|
|1||10 Jun 2010|
|2||24 Jul 2011|
|3||08 Jan 2012|
|4||09 Dec 2012|
|5||25 Aug 2013|
|6||19 Jan 2014|
|7||29 Jun 2014|
|8||24 May 2015|
|9||06 Mar 2016|
|10||26 Mar 2017|
|11||03 Dec 2017|
|12||10 Jun 2018|
AIBE 2019 Registration
Eligible advocates must register for All India Bar Examination (AIBE 13) as per schedule above. Key details regarding AIBE 2019 registration are explained below.
- Candidates can start online registration as per schedule at allindiabarexamination.com.
- Fill and submit correct details in online form and upload photograph, signature, enrolment certificate. Self attest all documents.
- SC/ST category candidates must also upload category certificate.
- There is no need to send to send any document by post.
- Candidates should pay requisite application fee in mode prescribed by BCI only. If fee remains same as last year then application fee for SC/ST is Rs 2560, and for General/OBC it is Rs 3560.
- By last date of application form filling, registration should be done and submitted. By the same token, by last date for fee payment, applicants must pay fee.
- If there is any incomplete form, then candidates must submit it by last date pertaining to it.
- Keep a print out of AIBE 2019 Application Form with you for future reference.
How To Fill And Submit AIBE 2019 Application Form?
Future lawyers must apply online on time. To make their process easy, step by step guide to fill form is given below.
- Advocate ID card
- Enrolment certificate
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Category certificate if applicable
- Disability certificate if applicable
Now, these are steps to apply.
- Click on “Register here for AIBE XIII” link at allindiabarexamination.com
- Enter name, gender, father/husband’s name, date of birth, address.
- Upon submitting these details, check email for registration number and password.
- Then go to allindiabarexamination.com and click “Login Here for AIBE XIII”.
- Use registration ID and password to login.
- Click print challan button.
- Take challan and requisite fee amount to the necessary bank branch. Pay fee.
- Login after 24 hours of paying fee. Upload challan.
- Now take a printout of AIBE 2019 Application Form.
AIBE 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus of AIBE usually remains the same every year. So even before the declaration of AIBE (13) 2019 details, candidates can start preparing for it on basis of last year syllabus. AIBE 2019 Syllabus is based on syllabi prescribed by Bar Council of India (BCI) for 3 year and 5 year LLB programs. Check it here below.
|S.No.||Topic||Number Of Questions|
|2||Indian Penal Code (IPC)||8|
|3||Criminal Procedure Code (Cr PC)||10|
|4||Code of Civil Procedure (CPC)||10|
|6||Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|8||Public Interest Litigation||4|
|10||Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|14||Labour & Industrial Laws||4|
|15||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|16||Law related to Taxation||4|
|17||Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|18||Land Acquisition Act||2|
|19||Intellectual Property Laws||2|
AIBE 2019 Exam Pattern
All India Bar Examination is an open book examination. This means that candidates can take books, bare acts, any book for exam. First, check distribution of questions above. Then read on to know more about exam pattern.
Disclaimer: BCI officially only releases syllabus with every AIBE exam. However there is not much info otherwise on exam pattern. Based on some old documents, which were initially released when AIBE was introduced, following exam pattern is explained below. If you have any better information in this regard, please feel free to correct us in comments below.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes. PWD candidates get 20 minutes extra per hour.
- Types of questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Medium: English, Hindi, and 9 other languages.
- Number of questions:
- Marking scheme: 1 mark for correct answer.
AIBE 13 Preparation
If you have decided to appear in AIBE 13, then you should start your preparation today. Although it is an open book exam, even then, better knowledge will help you sail through the exam.
There are 2 types of questions in AIBE in terms of syllabus
- Foundational – These questions form basis of large areas of law.
- Other subjects – Which a new entrant to legal profession should also have basic idea of.
In terms of applications, types of questions of AIBE are:
Tips to prepare for AIBE 13
- Candidates must understand their topics rather than try to just memorize them. If you do this, then on day of exam, you won’t have to keep flipping thick books to find answer. You can then directly go to required chapter or page.
- Read complete question and understand it first. Correct answer will be one that answers question most directly and is based closely on principle of law provided.
- Be good with time management. If you spend too much time on questions that you cannot do initially, then you will lose out that precious time later on questions you can do. So judge first which questions to attempt, do them first, secure marks, then move on to time consuming questions.
- Know your weaknesses and try to convert them to strengths in weeks before exam.
AIBE 2019 FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions on AIBE, and their answers.
Qs. Will an advocate, who has been enrolled for more than 2 years on State Bar Council roll be allowed to appear in AIBE or not?
Ans. In response to this query in previous exams, BCI issued this notice. See image below.
Qs. Are scores or ranks released with AIBE Result?
Ans. No. AIBE result only shows pass or fail. Score / percentage / percentile / rank is not shown.
AIBE Previous Year Question Paper
Candidates can get here AIBE previous year question paper in pdf format for practice. Solving AIBE previous year question papers is probably the easiest way to get to know everything about an exam. By practicing previous year question paper candidates get to know about the number of questions, exam pattern followed, maximum marks and time allotted.
- Download AIBE – 11 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 10 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 9 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 8 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 7 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 6 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 5 Question paper
- Download AIBE – 4 Question paper
Best of luck for AIBE 2019!
Official website of All India Bar Examination is allindiabarexamination.com.