AIHMCT 2022 Application Form – IHMCT 2022 Application Form has been released at aihmctbangalore.edu.in. For filling the AIHMCT application form, the applicants must have passed 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject. AIHMCT 2022 application process includes registration, filling correct details in the form, attaching certain certificates with the form, and payment of application fee. Candidates have to pay the Rs 1000 as an application fee, through NEFT. Scroll down to know more about AIHMCT 2022 application form such as the process to apply, application fee, documents to be attached with the form, etc.
Latest – AIHMCT 2022 application form has been released. Scroll down to fill the form.
AIHMCT 2022 Application Form
Apply Online: Click here to fill the AIHMCT 2022 Application Form.
Once the application form is submitted, no further editing can be made by the candidate. So it is advised to candidates that application form details should be proper. Get a schedule of the AIHMCT 2022 Application Form from the table given here.
|Start date to submit the application form||Released!|
|Last date to submit the application form||20 May 2022|
|Date and Time of Online Admission Test||29 May 2022|
AIHMCT 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can see the application fee and mode of payment of the application fee from here.
- The application fee is Rs 1000. which is to be paid through NEFT in favour of “Institute Fund, AIHM&CT” A/c No 64020010441, payable at State Bank of India, Hennur Road, Bangalore – 560 043, IFSC Code No SBIN0014933.
AIHMCT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The admission to the BHM program in Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore is valid only for children of individuals serving in army, ex-army, war widows of the army personnel only. The children of the following categories of Army personnel is considered eligible. The applicants should be able to produce valid and relevant certificates as proof of their eligibility to AWES professional colleges.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria: Click here to AIHMCT 2022 Detailed Eligibility Criteria.
- Age requirement- Candidate should not be more than 22 years of age as on 01 July 2022.
- Academic requirement- 10+2 level or its equivalent pass with English as a compulsory subject.
- Physical fitness- Candidate should be medically fit. Since admission is subject to the candidate being medically fit.
- Admission Eligibility – Children of army personnel or ex-army person are eligible for admission.
Note: All the certificates which are needed at the time of filling the application form, are available in the below link.
How to apply for AIHMCT 2022 Application Form?
Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHMCT) releases the application form of AIHMCT 2022 in online mode. To get registered themselves, candidate have to visit the aihmctbangalore.edu.in. To get registered successfully, candidates have to follow the given steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the AIHMCT that is aihmctbangalore.edu.in.
- Step 2: After that on the main page, there is link shown related with the ‘Online Application Form 2022 – 23’, click on that link.
- Step 3: After clicking on that a new window is opened. There are options shows that is New Registration, Existing User, Forgot Password. click on new registration link.
- Step 4: Now enter all the required details like name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, gender etc.
- Step 5: Click on submit button and proceed to the next step to complete the application form filling process.
- Step 6: After filling all the details and payment of the application fee, it is advised to download the application form for future reference.
Changes if any in the Online Registration, can be done before completing the payment procedure. Once payment is made through online mode, no Changes in the AIHMCT application can be done.
Documents required to be submitted along with the AIHMCT 2022 Application Form
Along with the AIHMCT 2022 application form, candidates are required to submit the scan copies of below-mentioned documents and certificates. The documents that need to be scanned are:
- Proof of Age as per Std X/XII or Equivalent Mark Sheet/ TC.
- Statement of Marks of Qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority for admission.
- Proof of Gallantry award for grant of weightage vide
On what account a form can be rejected?
- Improperly filled in and signed by the candidate seeking admission.
- Not accompanied by scanning copies of the requisite certificates.
- Presenting fake or wrong documents or certificates.
AIHMCT 2022 Exam Centres
Registered candidates is allocated seats to appear for the AIHMCT 2022 OAT exam in different cities of the states spread across India. Candidates can check list of exam centre from the below table.
|Exam Centre||Code||Exam Centre||Code|
|Srinagar (J&K)||27||Udampur (J&K)||28|
AIHMCT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for the OAT 2022 (Online Admission Test) can be downloaded through the official website. Candidate can also get information on their registered email id and mobile number. No student is allowed to appear for the entrance exam, if he/ she is not carrying the original admit card issued by the conducting body. Candidates have their admit card for the online admission test.
AIHMCET 2022 Application Form FAQs
Q. Can I fill AIHMCET application form 2022 in the offline mode?
A. No, you cannot fill AIHMCET 2022 application form via offline mode. It can be submitted via online mode only.
Q. When would the website be open to take in the application forms?
A. The website would be opening the link for applications soon and students are advised to keep a check the website regularly for all the recent updates that take place.
Q. How many times is AIHMCET conducted in a year?
A. AIHMCET is conducted once a year.
Q. When will be Online Admission Test going to be held?
A. The Online Admission Test will be held on 29 may 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.