AIIMS PG Counselling 2018 has been started by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Counselling of AIIMS PG 2018 is held after the declaration of entrance exam result. The entrance exam is conducted for January and July sessions for admission in Post graduation courses offered by AIIMS including DM, M.Ch, MD, MS, MDS, MHA. Candidates who have qualified in their AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2018 are eligible for AIIMS PG Jan 2018 Counselling. Rank card issued after the result is required for counseling. Get here AIIMS PG Counselling 2018 complete details.
AIIMS PG Counselling 2018 MD / MS / M.Ch / MDS
Schedule for MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS Counselling
|Activity||MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS|
|Schedule for 1st Round of Online Counselling (Including Mock Round)|
|Exercising of Choices (AIIMS and subject/ specialty) for Mock Round||
17 to 19 May 2018
|Announcement of Seat allocation of Mock Round||23 May 2018|
|Exercising/Editing of Choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) for 1st Round||24 To 25 May 2018|
|Announcement of seat allocation of 1st Round||29 May 2018|
|Starting date for Submission of Documents/DD at allocated AIIMS||30 May 2018|
|Last Date for Online Active Acceptance/Refusal of allocated seat in 1
|05 Jun 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Documents/DD at allocated AIIMS||05 Jun 2018|
|Schedule for 2nd Round of Online Counselling|
|Exercising of Choices (AIIMS & subject/speciality) for 2nd Round||07 To 09 Jun 2018|
|Announcement of seat allocation of 2nd Round||12 Jun 2018|
|Starting date for Submission of Documents/DD at allocated AIIMS||13 Jun 2018|
|Last Date for Online Active Acceptance/Refusal of allocated seat in 2
|19 Jun 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Documents/DD at allocated AIIMS||19 Jun 2018,|
|Schedule for 3rd Round of Online Counselling|
|Exercising of Choices (AIIMS & subject/speciality) for 3rd Round||21 To 23 Jun 2018|
|Announcement of seat allocation of 3rd Round||26 Jun 2018|
|Starting date for Submission of Documents/DD at allocated AIIMS||27 Jun 2018|
|Last Date for Online Active Acceptance/Refusal of allocated seat in 3rd Round||02 Jul 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Documents/DD at allocated AIIMS||02 Jul 2018|
- Click Here to check the third Round Counselling Brochure.
- Click Here to check the vacant seat position for the third round of counselling [MD/MS/MCH(6YEARS)/DM(6YEARS)/MDS].
- Click Here to check the second Round Counselling Brochure.
- Click Here to check the vacant seat position for the second round of counselling [MD/MS/MCH(6YEARS)/DM(6YEARS)/MDS].
- Click Here to check the Important Notice Regarding First Round of Counselling/Seat Allocation of AIIMS PG July-2018 Session.
- Click Here to check the Important Notice Regarding How to fill Choices for Online PG Counselling/Seat Allocation.
- Click here to check the seat allotment of Third Round.
- Click here to check the seat allotment of Second Round.
- Click Here to check the revised seat allocation of First round.
- Click here to check the seat allocation of First Round.
- Click Here to check the seat allocation of Mock Round.
Schedule for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) Counselling 2018 is given below.
|Activity||DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.)|
|Date of 1st Counseling||to be announced|
|Date of 2nd Counseling||to be announced|
|Date of Open Counselling||to be announced|
|Tentative date of Spot counselling by respective AIIMS
(if seats are vacant after Open Counselling)
|to be announced|
- All the selected candidates are advised to download their counseling call letter (with Appendix I & II) from the AIIMS, New Delhi website www.aiimsexams.org
- In each category the number of candidates call for counseling will be 8 times the number of seats. The order of counseling will be General/50% AIIMS preferential candidates of total MBBS seats of AIIMS/ST/SC/OBC. The counseling will be done strictly by combined merit list starting from Rank No.1. The candidates in order of merit will exercise their choice of subject according to availability of seats. In case of absentee, the next candidate in merit will be considered. When a reserved category candidate (who is in combined merit list) is called according to combined merit list, he/she will simultaneously be given an option to exercise his/her choice of subject both in unreserved category and his/her concerned reserved category. If such a candidate opts for the subject which is available at the time of his/her counseling, both in unreserved category and reserved category, he/she will be given seat only from unreserved category as he/she is in merit and will be treated as unreserved candidate and will consume an unreserved seat. He/she will be given the reserved seat only when his/her choice of the subject is available in the reserved category only, not in unreserved category and then will consume a reserved seat. When all the seats of unreserved category are finished then only counseling for reserved category will be conducted.
- In case, during the open counselling any ST seat remains vacant (after calling all eligible candidates of ST category) then this seat will be made available to the eligible SC category candidate and vice versa and even after doing this, if any, SC/ST seat remains vacant (after calling all eligible candidates of SC/ST category) then this vacant seat shall be made available to the eligible General Category candidate. Similarly, in case the OBC seat remains vacant after calling all eligible OBC candidates then this vacant OBC seat shall be made available to the eligible General Category candidate.
- All the candidates must bring the original certificates i.e. “Date of birth (matriculation certificate), proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC (if applicable), MBBS/BDS mark sheets (including separate mark sheet for each of the professional examinations), Degree, Internship Completion Certificate, Permanent Medical Registration Certificate etc.”
- Candidate will have the right to choose any one of available seats in the discipline of his/her choice at his/her turn as per merit at the time of counseling and confirmed seat will be allotted to him/her after submission of requisite undertaking thathe/she has not already done or pursuing MD/MS/MDS course in any subject at the time of counseling. However, if a seat opted by candidate is not available at his/her rank/turn then he/she can choose another subject provisionally and his provisional seat or seat available at his/her turn will be confirmed only in the second counseling.
- All the candidates who have been allotted confirmed seat during 1st counseling shall deposit fee and after getting themselves medically examined by a Medical Board constituted by the Institute, they will join the course. If they fail to deposit fee/join after depositing fee, then they would lose to them and the seat allotted such candidates will not be eligible for 2nd counseling.
- Any candidate (Indian citizen) who has taken admission elsewhere in India & Abroad and have deposited all his/her original certificates with that concerned College/ Institution will be allowed to attend the first counseling at AIIMS subject to the condition that he/she provides the documentary evidence from the said College regarding deposition of documents in that College. A seat purely on provisional basis will be offered to him/her depending upon the availability of a seat at his/her rank and the choice exercised by the candidate. A confirmed PG seat during the 2nd counseling will only be allotted to such candidate after submission of requisite undertaking as mentioned in preceding Para, resignation acceptance letter/order issued by that college/Institute and after depositing all original certificates.
- In case due to unavoidable circumstances any candidate is not in a position to appear in person on the notified date of 1st counseling, his/her authorized representative with an Undertaking and Authority letter for allotment (Proforma for Undertaking and Authority Letter as per Appendix-I & II of call letter) may participate along with original documents/production of documentary evidence from the college about retaining of original documents by that college/institute, if candidate has taken admission elsewhere. In such cases, a seat will be offered purely on provisional basis at his/her turn and same will be confirmed only if candidate attends 2nd counseling himself/herself and submits requisite undertaking, produces the resignation acceptance letter/order issued by that college/Institute (if applicable) and deposits all original certificates.
- If the candidate/authorized representative of candidate fails to report in 1st counseling, then his/her candidature will not be considered for 2nd Counseling.
- Candidates or their authorized representatives participating in the counseling process are required to maintain proper decorum/discipline at the time of counseling.
- In case of any dispute arising out of the allocation of a seat at the time of counseling. The decision of the Chairperson of the Counseling Committee will be final.
- All disputes pertaining to the conduct of the examination by the AIIMS, and the allocation of seats in various subjects by counseling will be subject to the jurisdiction in the High Court of Delhi.
- No TA/DA will be paid by the Institute to the candidate for appearing in the entrance examination and for attending the counseling/joining the course.
- Please note that the candidates who have already done/pursuing MD/MS/MDS in any subject at the time of counseling shall not be considered for admission to MD/MS/MDS courses, if it is found at a later stage that the candidate has given false undertaking at the time of counseling, his/her candidature/registration will be cancelled. The confirmed PG seat will be allotted to the candidates only after giving an undertaking as above and after depositing all original certificates.
- The candidate who will confirm seat during counseling will have to go through biometric verification. In addition to that biometric verification will also be done at the time of joining.
- In case there is any doubt about identity during such verification, such candidates will be allowed to participate in counseling provisionally.
- These candidates (who are allowed to appear provisionally) will have to give an Important:undertaking in the prescribed proforma and will present themselves before counseling Committee on the next day of Counseling at 11:00 AM in Dean’s Committee Room where the decision about their candidature will be made. If such candidate(c) fail to appear before this committee, he/she will be considered ineligible for next round of counseling and seat allotted to him/her will be released during next round of counseling.
- No claim whatsoever of candidates will be entertained if he/she fails to present before counseling committee on next day at 11:00 AM in Dean’s Committee Room.
AIIMS PG Seat Matrix
The facilities for post-doctoral courses are available in the following super specialties.
DM / M.Ch (3 years) in Superspecialty Departments
For MD (Hospital Administration)
For MD/MS/MDS Courses
iv) AIIMS, JODHPUR (Revised)
M.Ch/DM (6 years)
For More Information download the Information Brochure.