AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Application Form 2018: Veterinary Council of India (VCI) will conduct the online counselling for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15% seats in recognized Veterinary colleges on all India Basis during 2018-19. Candidates who are interested in this can follow the procedure for Registration for Online Counselling / Allocation of Seats from here.
The other criteria for admission/selection of students of admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree course shall be as per Veterinary Council of India – Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education – Degree Course (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Regulations. Check complete details on AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Application Form 2018 from this page.
AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Application Form 2018
All those students desirous to take admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree course under 15% seats on All India Basis are advised to appear in NEET (UG)-2018 to be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on May 06, 2018. Only NEET UG 2018 candidates can fill the application form for Online AIPVT Veterinary Counselling 2018.
|Online Registration by the candidates||2nd week of September 2018|
Before filling the application / registration form. interested candidates must ensure that they are eligible or not for the AIPVT Veterinary Counselling.
Apply Online: AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Application Form 2018 will be available at www.aipvt.vci.nic.in.
Procedure for Registration for Online Counselling / Allocation of Seats
- The candidate has to first create login ID. Thereafter proceed for registration.
- The Counseling for admission to 15% All India Quota seats shall be conducted by a Veterinary Council of India and the decision of VCI shall be final.
- The candidates are advised to visit Council’s website (www.vci.nic.in and www.aipvt.vci.nic.in ) regularly for latest instructions from time to time.
- Mere registration for counseling on the website of the Council shall not automatically guarantee any seat for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course under 15% All India quota.
- The candidate who fails to register his/her name for Counseling on the Council’s website (www.vci.nic.in and www.aipvt.vci.nic.in ) in within the stipulated time shall not be eligible for allotment of seats and he/she has no right to claim for a seat under All India Quota.
- Once the choice is locked by candidate, the list of selected Veterinary Colleges as per his/her choices will appear on the screen for printing of choices and for process for allotment of seats.
Insofar, Official details of AIPVT Veterinary Application Form 2018 has not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Veterinary Council of India (VCI) releases AIPVT 2018 / Veterinary Counselling 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.