AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Application Form 2019: Veterinary Council of India (VCI) will conduct the online counseling for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15% seats in recognized Veterinary colleges on all India Basis during 2019-20. The Counseling will be conducted by way of using the NEET Merit List (UG) – 2019 and as per the selection/eligibility criteria under VCI-MSVE Regulations-2016. The other criteria for admission/selection of students of admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree course shall be as per Veterinary Council of India – Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education – Degree Course (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Regulations. Check complete details on AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Application Form 2019 from this page.
AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Application Form 2019
All those students desirous to take admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree course under 15% seats on All India Basis are advised to appear in NEET (UG)-2019 to be conducted by NTA. Only NEET UG 2019 candidates can fill the application form for Online AIPVT Veterinary Counselling 2019.
|Online Registration Choice Filling/Choice Locking for first round counseling||3rd week of Aug 2019|
Before filling the application/registration form. Interested candidates must ensure that they are eligible or not for the AIPVT Veterinary Counselling.
Apply Online: The application form of AIPVT Veterinary Counselling 2019 will be available at the Official Website: www.aipvt.vci.nic.in.
Procedure for Registration for Online Counselling / Allocation of Seats
- The candidate has to first create login ID. Thereafter proceed for registration.
- The Counseling for admission to 15% All India Quota seats shall be conducted by a Veterinary Council of India and the decision of VCI shall be final.
Fee Structure for online registration:
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.500/-
- OCI/PIO candidate: Rs. 1000/-
Note: Click here to check the Guidelines for submission of fee for online registration.
- The candidates are advised to visit Council’s website (www.vci.nic.in and www.aipvt.vci.nic.in ) regularly for latest instructions from time to time.
- Mere registration for counseling on the website of the Council shall not automatically guarantee any seat for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course under 15% All India quota.
- The candidate who fails to register his/her name for Counseling on the Council’s website (www.vci.nic.in and www.aipvt.vci.nic.in ) in within the stipulated time shall not be eligible for allotment of seats and he/she has no right to claim for a seat under All India Quota.
- Once the choice is locked by candidate, the list of selected Veterinary Colleges as per his/her choices will appear on the screen for printing of choices and for process for allotment of seats.
Insofar, official details of AIPVT 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the Veterinary Council of India (VCI) releases AIPVT 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.