AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Application Form 2019: Veterinary Council of India (VCI) will conduct the online counseling for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15% seats in recognized Veterinary colleges on all India Basis during 2019-20. The Counseling will be conducted by way of using the NEET Merit List (UG) – 2019 and as per the selection/eligibility criteria under VCI-MSVE Regulations-2016. The other criteria for admission/selection of students of admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree course shall be as per Veterinary Council of India – Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education – Degree Course (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Regulations. Check complete details on AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Application Form 2019 from this page.
AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Application Form 2019
All those students are desirous to take admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree course under 15% seats on All India Basis are advised to appear in NEET (UG)-2019 to be conducted by NTA. Only NEET UG 2019 candidates can fill the application form for Online AIPVT Veterinary Counselling 2019. Before filling the application/registration form. Interested candidates must ensure that they are eligible or not for the AIPVT Veterinary Counselling.
|Online Registration Choice Filling/Choice Locking for first round counseling||17-22 Jul 2019|
|Mode of payment of Online Registration Fees||17-22 Jul 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||23-25 Jul 2019|
Official Website: www.aipvt.vci.nic.in.
Procedure for Registration for Online Counselling / Allocation of Seats
- The candidate has to first create a login ID. Thereafter proceed for registration.
- The Counseling for admission to 15% All India Quota seats shall be conducted by a Veterinary Council of India and the decision of VCI shall be final.
Fee Structure for online registration:
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.500/-
- OCI/PIO candidate: Rs. 1000/-
Note: Click here to check the Guidelines for submission of fee for online registration.
- The candidates are advised to visit Council’s website (www.vci.nic.in and www.aipvt.vci.nic.in ) regularly for latest instructions from time to time.
- Mere registration for counseling on the website of the Council shall not automatically guarantee any seat for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course under 15% All India quota.
- The candidate who fails to register his/her name for Counseling on the Council’s website (www.vci.nic.in and www.aipvt.vci.nic.in ) in within the stipulated time shall not be eligible for allotment of seats and he/she has no right to claim for a seat under All India Quota.
- Once the choice is locked by a candidate, the list of selected Veterinary Colleges as per his/her choices will appear on the screen for the printing of choices and for the process for allotment of seats.
- There shall not be any re counseling of candidates who have been allotted seat in any particular college.
- Under no circumstances, candidates without Original certificates/ documents shall be allowed to take admission at the allotted College/University.