AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Application Form 2020 – Veterinary Council of India (VCI) is expected to start the registration process of online counseling for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course in the third week of July 2020. Candidates have to register online through the official website, aipvt.vci.nic.in to appear for the counselling. To be eligible, the candidates should have appeared for NEET UG 2020 and fulfil the other criteria as well. The application fee amount is expected to be INR 1000/- for general category and INR 500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. Scroll down to check in detail about the eligibility standards, application process, fee, and much more from this page.
AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Application Form 2020
There are a total number of three rounds and one mop up round which is conducted by VIC for allotting seats to the candidates. Check the schedule for AIPVT Veterinary Counselling 2020 from the below-given table.
|AIPVT Veterinary Counselling 2020||Dates|
|Online Registration Choice Filling/Choice Locking for first round counseling||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Mode of payment of Online Registration Fees||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||4th week of Jul 2020|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply for AIPVT Veterinary Counselling 2020 as per the schedule from the official website, aipvt.vci.nic.in
AIPVT Veterinary Counselling 2020 Registration Fee
Candidate’s registration is considered complete only after the payment of the registration fee. The AIPVT registration fee amount is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances. Candidates can check the expected fee from the table given below.
How to Apply for AIPVT 2020 Counselling
AIPVT application form for counselling can be filled online only. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the counselling.
Step 1: To register, click on the direct link given on this page. In doing so, candidate will be directed to the official website of AIPVT.
Step 2: Click on the relevant link which says “Register for AIPVT 2020 Counselling”.
Step 3: Then, candidates have to create a login ID and proceed further as per the instructions.
Step 4: Moving forward, candidates have to provide the information such as personal details, NEET result details, contact details and so on.
Step 5: Next, candidates have to do the choice filling in which they have to select the college of their preference.
Step 6: In the last, candidates have to make the payment of the registration fee via online mode.
Details to Enter in the AIPVT 2020 Application Form
Candidate is required to fill the following details in the application form.
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- NEET UG 2020 Roll Number
- NEET UG 2020 Registration Number
- NEET Score
- 10th and 12th Score
AIPVT Veterinary Counselling 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility standards before applying for AIPVT 2020.
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National. A candidate who belongs from the state of Jammu and Kashmir is not eligible to apply for the counselling.
- Age: The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before December 31, 2020. The candidate’s maximum age should not be more than 25 years.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th standard or equivalent with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English and have scored 50% marks in aggregate. 47.5% is the minimum marks required for the SC/ST and other special category candidates.
- NEET UG: Only those candidates who have appeared for NEET UG 2020 are eligible to apply for AIPVT Counselling.
- Physical Disability: Candidate suffering from any of the following diseases are ineligible to apply for B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree courses.
- Disability of total body including disability of chest/spine more than 50%,
- Disability of any one lower limb of more than 50%,
- Disability of upper limb,
- Visually handicapped candidates and those with hearing disability,
- Candidates with progressive diseases like myopathies etc.
- Disabilities which otherwise would interfere in the performance of duties of a veterinarian.
About Veterinary Council of India
Veterinary Council of India (VCI) was established in the year 1984 by an Act of Parliament for regulation of veterinary practice. The council is currently based in Delhi. VCI main objectiove is to make prepare the rules and regulations. One of the regulation of VIC is that 15% of all the seats of the total number of seats of each recognized veterinary college must be filled up on all India basis through Common Entrance Examination.
About VIC Counselling
VIC conducts the counselling for admission to Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H) on the basis of the candidate’s merit in the NEET UG 2020. The counselling is conducted online by VIC in the total number of three rounds plus one mop up round. To appear for the counselling, candidates have to register and fill an application form online through the official website. The seat is allotted to the candidate on the basis of the choice filled by the candidate, merit and availability of seats.
AIPVT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : To register, candidates have to create a login ID online through the official website, aipvt.vci.nic.in
Ans : No. The amount of fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Ans : No. Candidate can apply for AIPVT counselling online only.
Ans : Counselling is done on the basis of the candidate's merit in the NEET UG 2020. Of a candidate has not appeared for NEET, then he/she is not eligible to apply for AIPVT counselling.
Ans : The expected application fee is Rs 1000/- for general category and Rs 500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.