Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc Nursing courses have to fill their application form online through the official website as per schedule date. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the application form. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test held by University.
BVP CET Medical Application Form 2018
A candidate desirous of appearing for the CET-2018 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee (Entrance test fee is non refundable) Candidates can apply online from here.
|Last date for submitting the completed application||3rd week of July 2018|
|Dispatch of admission cards||on receipt and scrutinisation of application forms|
Application Form : Link will be available on the official website i.e., bvuniversity.edu.in
Official Website of BVP CET is bvuniversity.edu.in
The application form for admission to CET-2018 is common for BAMS / BHMS courses. No separate form is prescribed for any particular course or college.
Candidates are advised to obtain and maintain proof of draft and of dispatch of the application form. This may be usefull for obtaining duplicate admission card if required.
- The Candidate should invariably mention the number of his application form (as printed on it) and his name on the back of his Demand Draft.
- The application sent by mail must be sent by registered post / speed post / courier.
Instruction to Candidates
- The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
- Blue/Black Ink pen should be used for filling in the application form. All the entries in the form should be in the Capital Letters only.
- Squares provided in the application form are only for writing alphabets in capitals for indicating name, address etc. or for appropriate numbers. The alphabet or the number written in the square must not touch the edge of the square.
- A passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. The photograph is to be firmly affixed by using gum. It should not be pinned. The photograph is to be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution where the candidate has studied or by a Gazetted officer. The attestation of the photograph should be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
- Candidates are not required to enclose originals or photocopies of any certificates with the application form.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application/Admission Card/Counselling Letter/any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached to the university office or not.
Insofar, official details of BVP CET Medical Application Form 2018 official details have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bharati Vidyapeeth University releases BVP CET Medical Application Form 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.