Application Form for BVP Medical 2020 for BAMS & BHMS will be released online at the official website as per schedule. Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc Nursing courses have to fill their BVP Medical Application Form 2020 online through the official website as per schedule date. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the application form. Selection will be based on the merit list prepared by the University. Candidates can get complete details on BVP Medical Application Form 2020 from this page.
BVP Medical Application Form 2020
A candidate desirous to taking admission in VP Medical BAMS / BHMS 2020 is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University. Candidates can apply online from here.
|Online Application forms||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for submitting the completed application||last week of Jul 2020|
Apply Online: BVP Medical Application Form 2020 will be available as per schedule at the official website, i.e., bvuniversity.edu.in.
The application form for admission to BVP-2020 is common for BAMS / BHMS courses. No separate form is prescribed for any particular course or college.its
Candidates are advised to obtain and maintain proof of draft and of dispatch of the application form. This may be usefull for obtaining duplicate admission card if required.
- The Candidate should invariably mention the number of his application form (as printed on it) and his name on the back of his Demand Draft.
- The application sent by mail must be sent by registered post / speed post / courier.
Note: Online registration fee of Rs. 2,000/- (fee is non refundable)
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the registration form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online registration form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website. Before filling up the registration form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential.
- Have a scanned image of their NEET Score card.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of registration fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking
- The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed registration form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed registration form for reference.
- Candidates should submit the completed online registration form on or before the last date as mentioned in the schedule above.
- After the declaration of the Inter-se merit list, eligible candidates will have to appear for the counselling and admission process.
- An incomplete registration form or a registration form which is not accompanied by necessary payment, will not be entertained and processed.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any delay/failure of for any communication in transit.
Instruction to Candidates
- The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
- Blue/Black Ink pen should be used for filling in the application form. All the entries in the form should be in the Capital Letters only.
- Squares provided in the application form are only for writing alphabets in capitals for indicating name, address etc. or for appropriate numbers. The alphabet or the number written in the square must not touch the edge of the square.
- A passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. The photograph is to be firmly affixed by using gum. It should not be pinned. The photograph is to be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution where the candidate has studied or by a Gazetted officer. The attestation of the photograph should be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
- Candidates are not required to enclose originals or photocopies of any certificates with the application form.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application/Admission Card/Counselling Letter/any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached to the university office or not.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.