|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
BVP CET (BAMS/BHMS) Medical Application Form 2017
A candidate desirous of appearing for the CET-2017 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee of Rs. 2,200/- (Entrance test fee is non refundable) Candidates can apply online from here.
|Last date for submitting the completed application||19 Jul 2017|
|Dispatch of admission cards||on receipt and scrutinisation of application forms|
- Application Process is over now.
The application form for admission to CET-2017 is common for BAMS / BHMS courses. No separate form is prescribed for any particular course or college.
Completed application form must be accompanied by CET-2017 fee of Rs. 2,200/-. If submitted in person the fee can be paid by cash or Demand Draft if mailed the fee should be paid by Demand Draft of Rs. 2,200/- drawn on any Nationalised bank payable at Pune, or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. only in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune to the following address :
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, C.E.T. Department 2nd floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune – 411 030.
Candidates are advised to obtain and maintain proof of draft and of dispatch of the application form. This may be usefull for obtaining duplicate admission card if required.
- The Candidate should invariably mention the number of his application form (as printed on it) and his name on the back of his Demand Draft.
- The application sent by mail must be sent by registered post / speed post / courier.
- The application must reach either by hand or by mail to the above address on or 19th Jul 2017 before by 1700 hrs.
An incomplete application form and an application form which is not accompanied by a demand draft of the prescribed CET-2017 fee of Rs. 2,200/- will not be entertained and processed. This fee should not be sent by money order. Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
Instruction to Candidates
- The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
- Blue/Black Ink pen should be used for filling in the application form. All the entries in the form should be in the Capital Letters only.
- Squares provided in the application form are only for writing alphabets in capitals for indicating name, address etc. or for appropriate numbers. The alphabet or the number written in the square must not touch the edge of the square.
- A passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. The photograph is to be firmly affixed by using gum. It should not be pinned. The photograph is to be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution where the candidate has studied or by a Gazetted officer. The attestation of the photograph should be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
- Candidates are not required to enclose originals or photocopies of any certificates with the application form.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application/Admission Card/Counselling Letter/any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached to the university office or not.