|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) will announce the dates for the CA Final Examination on its official website at icai.org. Aspirants who are preparing for the CA Final for group I and group II examination shall apply on icaiexam.icai.org.
CA Final May 2018 Application Form
The CA Final Application Form 2018 will be available online and the candidates cannot submit it via any other medium. It should be noted that only those candidates will be allowed to fill application form of CA Final May exam, who has registered with the Board of Studies (BoS). The last date to register with the board was June 30, 2017. Students willing to fill CA Final May Application Form 2018 should check the application process, fee details, and more information from the article below.
|Registration with Board of Studies||01 Jul to 31 Dec 2017|
|Availability of online application form||05 Feb 2018|
|Deadline to submit application form without late fee||26 Feb 2018|
|By submitting the late fee of Rs. 600,
the application form can be submitted until
|05 Mar 2018|
Apply Online: Application form will be available on the official website icaiexam.icai.org
Note- Candidates who are applying for the CA Finals examination must note that they have to register themselves before applying for the examination. The registration for the examination is different from that of previous registration for ICAI.
CA Final Application Form Correction 2018
Correction window for CA Final Application Form 2018 (May) will be available as per the schedule provided below.
|Correction Window-1||to be announced|
|Correction Window-2||to be announced|
How to Apply for CA Final examination May 2018?
The procedure to submit the application form of CA Final 2018 can be divided into two parts. First, the candidates with have to register and then they will be able to fill and submit the application form. Both the parts are explained below.
Part-I: Registering for CA Final Exam
Candidates first have to register for the examination and only after this process they will be able to apply for the CA Final examination. Candidates will be able to register from February 05, 2018 at ICAI official website at http://icaiexam.icai.org. Entrants must go through the simple steps of registration that are given below.
Step 1- Login
- Visit http://icaiexam.icai.org to register.
- Click on “register now” or “login” given on the website.
- Enter basic details in the registration form in the provided spaces.
- Details that should be filled are selection of examination, registration number ( you have to select a prefix for your registration number) , valid email ID, Date of Birth, mobile number and landline number.
- After filling all the details that are mentioned above, candidate have to confirm the details that he or she has entered.
- Click on the confirmation box and click on the register box to submit the details.
Note- If the details filled by the candidate do not match with the previously provided information then the candidate will be directed to the “provisional candidates” page. Here in this page candidate has to enter the required details for verification.
Step 2- Basic Registration Completion
- On completion of Step 1, candidate will receive a registration number and a password via email or sms. Candidate should note down the registration details. Candidate have to click on “complete your profile” tab given on the window’s screen to complete your profile registration.
Step 3- Complete Profile of Candidate
- Here in this step candidate must provide the address.
- After filling up the details candidate should “validate the details” to confirm or edit the details. After confirming save it by clicking on the “save details” button.
Step 4- Profile Completion
- After saving the details in above step a window will appear with the confirmation page that your registration details are saved.
- Login details such as registration number and password will appear in the same page.
- Read the important instructions given below in the webpage.
- After that click on “Go to Dashboard”.
Step 5- Candidate’s Dashboard
- In this step candidate will be directed to the dashboard page in which photograph and signature of the candidate shall be displayed that was uploaded in previous registration.
- Along with this details will be mentioned that has to be verified by the candidate such as email ID, phone number etc.
- After verifying the details click on the right hand side of the dashboard to apply for the examination.
Part-II: Filling and Submitting the CA Final 2018 Application Form
To apply for the CA Final examination, firstly candidate have to complete the registration steps mentioned above. Given below are the steps to apply for the examination:
Step 1- Start Applying for the Examination
- Click on the right hand side of the dashboard and click on “Apply now” to apply for the examination.
Step 2- Fill up the Form
- Fill up all the necessary details that have been asked in the form.
- After that click on save and preview to save and proceed for the next step.
Step 3- Preview
- After the completion of step 1 and step 2 candidates will be directed to the declaration page.
- Read all the details that are mentioned in the declaration and click on “I Agree” and then click on Final submit and submit your application form.
Step 4- Make Payment
- After the successful submission of the application form, candidate must make payment online to complete the process.
- Fee amount is Rs. 1200 for all the candidates
- Enter the security code and click to make payment to pay for the examination
Step 5- Payment Success and Pdf
- Once the candidate has successfully paid the examination fees candidates will be able to download the application pdf by clicking on “download pdf”
- Send the pdf to ICAI by post.
Fee Payment for the CA Final May 2018 Examination
Candidates have to pay certain fee for the examination for different groups. Fees for the examination is mentioned below in the table:
|For Indian Centre(s)
|For Overseas Centre(s) i.e. Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Muscat
Note– This is to inform all the candidates that payment will only be made through Demand Draft from any of the bank in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi only. Candidates shall allowed to answer in hindi medium also to answer the question paper.