CA Final Result 2020 – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India announces the result for CA Final in the online mode at icaiexam.icai.org. Candidates can check CA Final Result 2020 by entering the login credentials, registration number and password. After the declaration of result, a merit list is also published on the official website. The qualified candidates will also get statement of marks along with a pass certificate upon completion of particular course. The result for CA Final 2020 can also be checked via SMS or E-mail Registration. Scroll down to know more about CA Final Result 2020 such as its steps to check, details mentioned on it etc.
Latest: CA Final Exam 2020 will conduct in two groups i.e. Group 1 for the old and new scheme ( November 01st, 03rd, 05th and 07th, 2020) and Group 2 (November 09th, 11th, 15th and 17th, 2020). Scroll down to get the official notice.
CA Final Result 2020
It is to be noted that the result is going to be decalred online only, however, the statement of marks will be sent through post. For more information about CA Final Result 2020, check the table given below.
|Important Dates (Nov)|
|Group 1 exams|
|Group 2 exams|| |
|Declaration of CA Final 2020 result||to be announced|
CA Final 2019 Result is out – Check Here!
Check Result: Candidates can check CA Final 2020 Result as per the schedule given above at icaiexam.icai.org.
Compilation of CA Final 2020 Merit List
After the declaration of the result, a merit list is also published on the official website showcasing top 50 All India Rankholders. The merit list comprises of name, registration number, roll number and marks secured by the All India Rankholders (AIRs).
The merit list is also published at the official website and it can be obtained by following the given steps.
- Visit the official website
- Then, click on the ‘Results’ section.
- Then, click on the ‘Merit List’ link.
- After that enter the credentials received after the registration namely the registration number and password.
- As the last step, click on the ‘Check Merit List’ button.
How to Check CA Final Result 2020 if forgot the login credentials?
There might be a time when the candidates have totally forgotten the login credentials or registration details and are unable to view the result. In that case, following instructions can be checked.
Forgot Registration Number
In this scenario, we suggest you to call the regional office and be ready with your credentials including a permanent address that you used to register with ICAI. The regional offices of ICAI may help you out in this regard.
Forgot Roll Number
Admit card of CA Final exam contains your roll number. Search the admit card and find the roll number printed on it.
Forgot PIN number
If you have a printout of your filled in the form, then you can see the PIN number in that. Or, dial 0120-3054851, 0120-3054852, 0120-3054853, 0120-3054835. the representatives will ask for the registration number and provide the pin.
Details mentioned in CA Final Result 2020
At the time checking the result, the candidates are going to observe some details in their result window. The details which are mentioned are given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Group 1 marks
- Group 2 marks
- Total marks
- Qualifying status
CA Final 2020 Passing Marks
The candidates are going to be declared qualified only if they have matched the following given criteria. Without matching these given criteria, the candidates cannot qualify the exam.
- A candidate is declared as qualified if he/she appear in both the groups simultaneously or in one group in one examination and the remaining group at any subsequent examination if he/she passes in both the groups.
- A candidate shall ordinarily be declared to have passed in both the groups simultaneously in two scenarios. The first case if the candidate secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper of each of the groups and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of each of the groups. The second case is that if a candidate secures at one sitting, a minimum of 40% marks in each paper of both the groups and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of both the groups taken together.
- A candidate is declared to have passed in a group if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper of the group and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
CA Final 2020 Statement of Marks
After the announcement of the result, the statement of marks is going to be sent to the candidates through post. If the qualified candidates do not get statement of marks 4-5 days after the date of declaration of results, then, in that case, the candidates can write to may write to [email protected]
CA Final 2020 Pass Certificate
A pass Certificate is issued by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for the candidates who have qualified the examination. This pass certificate is issued to those candidates who have qualified both the groups of the exam either group – wise or together.
The pass certificate is issued to the candidates within 60 days after the date of declaration of result. If the candidates do not receive the certificate till 8 weeks, then you can write to [email protected]
CA Final 2020 Rank Certificate
The rank certificates are issued to the qualified candidates who have secured the rank upto 50, on All-India basis. However, the rank certificates are issued to those students who fulfilled the given criteria:
- A candidate must have passed the exam in one sitting.
- A candidate must have secured minimum 55%.
- He / she must not have availed any exemption in any paper.
What is meant by Exemption?
If a candidate who appeared in any one group and has failed in one or more papers but has somehow secured 60% in any of the paper / papers then he / she is eligible for exemption in those papers for the 3 following or upcoming examination attempts.
When the result comes and when a candidate writes the remaining papers which he failed earlier, then at that time, he needs to score 40% in remaining individual subjects and a minimum of 50% of the total marks including the exempted papers.
When is Exemption Granted?
The exemption is granted only if the candidate was present in all the papers of the groups.
Other Important Instructions releated to Exemption
- A student can check if whether he / she has exemption in a particular paper at icaiexam.icai.org.
- A candidate is not eligible for any further exemption in that particular group for the next 3 following attempts.
- Exemtions granted in paper are indicated by “#” against the marks awarded thereon and the result is indicated by “F-Ex” in the statement of marks.
- A candidate who has secured exemption in Paper 6 of Group II of Final Examination (Information Systems Control and Audit) in the old course but has converted to the Final New Course, then the exemption so granted to him in Paper 6 in th eold course will not be valid for the new course. By clearing stating this, that candidate has to appear and pass the chosen elective subject of Paper 6 under the New course.
CA Final 2020 Verification of Marks
If the candidates are not satisfied with their marks then, they can opt for the verification of marks. The candidates are going to get a limited period of time in order to apply for the verification of marks. In the verification process, any unchecked question is checked. Also, the totalling errors are also checked. It is to be noted that for the verification of marks, the candidates are required to pay the some amount.
|For single paper||Rs 100|
|For all the papers||Rs 400|
Mode of Payment: The payment can be done by debit card / credit card.
How to Apply for Verification of Answer Books?
Simply follow the instructions as given below to apply for Verification of Answer books for CA Final 2020 exam.
- Visit the official website of the Institute at icaiexam.icai.org
- On the homepage of the website, log in through your User ID and password.
- Submit the Login details and then click on the “Apply Now” against the activity ‘Verification’ from your dashboard.
- Next, the candidates will have to enter their name, registration number, and medium of the examination
- In the next screen, the candidates have to select the papers that want to be verified.
- The candidates should select only those papers in which they have appeared.
- Then, upload the scanned copy of your handwritten application (duly signed) containing all the relevant details.
- Next, the candidates to provide their bank account details for processing refund in case of a change in marks.
- Click on the “Confirm” button to submit the request for verification of marks.
- Once payment is successful, a payment confirmation page will appear on the screen. It is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the payment confirmation page.
How to Check CA Final Result 2020?
The result for CA Final is going to be released online on the official website of ICAI. For checking the respective results, the candidates are required to follow the given steps.
- Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
- In the next screen, the candidates need to log in by entering their Roll Number, Registration Number or Pin Number.
- After entering the details, the candidates are required to click on ‘Check Result’
- Take a screenshot of the result for further references.
How to Get CA Final Result 2020 by SMS?
Apart from checking the result from the official website, the candidates can check their result by entering their e-mail id and SMS. Check the information provided below for the same.
For checking the result for CA Final, the candidates need send a messgae as given below.
- For Final Examination (Old Course) type CAFNLOLD (space) XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Final examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFNLOLD 000128
- For Final Examination (New Course) type CAFNLNEW (space)XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Final examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFNLNEW 000128s
Now send the message to 58888 – for all mobile services – India Times
How to Get CA Final Result 2020 by E-mail?
Follow these steps to register to get CA Final Result 2020 on the registered emai id.
- Visit the official website
- Then, click on the ‘Login / Register’ button.
- Then, enter the login credentials such as the e-mail id and password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- A link for e-mail registration will flash on the screen, click on that link.
- Enter the details like name, roll number and e-mail id.
- As the last step, click on the button ‘Register Me’.
About CA Final 2020
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI) conducts the exam for the aspirants who want to become Chartered Accountants. To become CA, the candidates need to pass CA Foundation Exam, CA Intermediate Examination first. CA Final is the last stage of the CA examination. CA Final is conducted in the offline mode. The exam comprises of both multiple – choice questions as well as descriptive questions. There is no negative marking in the exam.
CA Final Previous Year Pass Percentages
The data of past 5 years CA Final Pass Percentages are as follows.
|CA Final Exam||Group||Candidates appeared||Candidates passed||Pass percentage of CA Final|
|May 2017||Group 1||41373||5717||13.82%|
|Nov 2016||Group 1||37200||2655||7.14%|
|May 2016||Group 1||37194||5382||14.47%|
|Nov 2015||Group 1||77442||9764||12.61%|
|May 2015||Group 1||72874||8317||11.41%|
|Nov 2014||Group 1||64972||15208||23.41%|
|May 2014||Group 1||65792||8884||13.5%|
|Nov 2013||Group 1||51728||2932||5.67%|
|May 2013||Group 1||45822||6319||13.79%|
|Nov 2012||Group 1||48320||13193||27.3%|
|May 2012||Group 1||51002||12912||25.32%|
CA Final 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The result for CA Final 2020 can be checked from icaiexam.icai.org. or icai.org.
Ans : ICAI sends the statement of marks to the qualified candidates through post.
Ans : The merit list for CA Final 2020 is going to be released in the online mode at icaiexam.icai.org.
Ans : The candidates are required to enter their Registration Number and PIN Number or Roll Number to check CA Final 2020 Result.
Ans : No, only one verification application per registration number is accepted.
Ans : Yes, it is necessary to upload the scanned copy of the verification application duly signed by you. If you are not able to do so then send the verification application along with the demand draft by registered post to the office of the exam conducting body.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.