CA Final Result 2021 – ICAI will CA Final result and merit list for the May-June 2021 exam online at icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org, icai.nic.in. To check it, candidates need to log in by entering their roll number, pin, or registration number. Other than the official website, aspirants can also access their results through SMS or email. Qualifiers in the exam can then obtain a statement of marks along with the pass certification upon completion of the course. Check more details on CA Final 2021 result from this page.
Latest CA Intermediate 2021 will commence from 05 July, 2021. The detailed schedule for the exam is as follows:
CA Final Result 2021
It is to be noted that the result is going to be declared online only, however, the statement of marks will be sent through post. For more information about CA Final Result 2021, check the table given below.
|Events||May / June 2021|
|CA Final Group 1 exam date (Old Scheme)||5, 7, 9, 11 Jul 2021|
|CA Final Group 2 exam date (Old scheme)||13, 15, 17, 19, Jul 2021|
|CA Final Group 1 exam date (New Scheme)||5, 7, 9, 11 Jul 2021|
|CA Final Group 2 exam date (New scheme)||13, 15, 17, 19, Jul 2021|
|Result declaration for Old and New scheme||to be announced|
Check Result: CA Final June 2021 result will be available as per the schedule above at icaiexam.icai.org.
How to Check CA Final Result 2021 From Official Website?
The result can also be checked from the official website. To download the scorecard, simply follow the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to check CA Final 2021 result.
Step 2: Next, you need to enter your 6-digit roll number and pin or registration number in the specified field.
Step 3: Click on the ‘submit’ button after which your result will appear in the next screen.
What Are the Different Ways to Check CA Final Result 2021?
A candidate can check the result by three (03) ways:
- From the official website.
- At their registered email id.
- Through SMS
How to Get CA Final Result 2021 by E-mail?
Follow these steps to register to get CA Final Result 2021 on the registered email id.
- Visit the official website
- Then, click on the ‘Login / Register’ button.
- Then, enter the login credentials such as the e-mail id and password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- A link for e-mail registration will flash on the screen, click on that link.
- Enter the details like name, roll number and e-mail id.
- As the last step, click on the button ‘Register Me’.
How to Check CA Final Result 2021 if Forgot the Login credentials?
There might be a time when the candidates have totally forgotten the login credentials or registration details and are unable to view the result. In that case, following instructions can be checked.
Forgot Registration Number
In this scenario, we suggest you to call the regional office and be ready with your credentials including a permanent address that you used to register with ICAI. The regional offices of ICAI may help you out in this regard.
Forgot Roll Number
Admit card of CA Final exam contains your roll number. Search the admit card and find the roll number printed on it.
Forgot PIN number
If you have a printout of your filled in the form, then you can see the PIN number in that. Or, dial 0120-3054851, 0120-3054852, 0120-3054853, 0120-3054835. the representatives will ask for the registration number and provide the pin.
Details Mentioned in CA Final Result 2021
The result for CA Final exam consists of the following information:
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks Obtained in each Group
- Result status in each group
- Total marks obtained
CA Final 2021 Merit List – Out
The merit list / rank certificate is issued up to the 50th rank on an All India basis. Candidates can download it online from the ICAI website, also, it is dispatched to the concerned Regional Offices for further distribution to the candidates. CA Final merit list / rank certificate is issued to only those candidates who fulfill the criteria as provided below.
- Should have passed examination in one sitting.
- Should not have availed of any exemption in any paper.
- Should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
How to Check CA Final 2021 Merit List?
To download the CA Final merit list, candidates can check the steps as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page for downloading the Merit List.
Step 2: Next, you need to log in using registration number / roll number.
Step 3: Click on the the “check result” button to submit the login details after which your merit list / rank certificate will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Finally download it and you may also take a print put of the result for future reference.
Sample Image of CA Final Merit List…
CA Final 2021 Statement of Marks
After the announcement of the result, the statement of marks is going to be sent to the candidates through post. If the qualified candidates do not get statement of marks 4-5 days after the date of declaration of results, then, in that case, the candidates can write to may write to [email protected]
CA Final 2021 Pass Certificate
A pass Certificate is issued by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for the candidates who have qualified the examination. This pass certificate is issued to those candidates who have qualified both the groups of the exam either group – wise or together.
The pass certificate is issued to the candidates within 60 days after the date of declaration of result. If the candidates do not receive the certificate till 8 weeks, then you can write to [email protected]
CA Final 2021 Rank Certificate
The rank certificates are issued to the qualified candidates who have secured the rank upto 50, on All-India basis. However, the rank certificates are issued to those students who fulfilled the given criteria:
- A candidate must have passed the exam in one sitting.
- A candidate must have secured minimum 55%.
- He / she must not have availed any exemption in any paper.
What is Meant by Exemption? If a candidate who appeared in any one group and has failed in one or more papers but has somehow secured 60% in any of the paper / papers then he / she is eligible for exemption in those papers for the 3 following or upcoming examination attempts.
Passing Criteria for exempted students: When the result comes and when a candidate writes the remaining papers which he failed earlier, then at that time, he needs to score 40% in remaining individual subjects and a minimum of 50% of the total marks including the exempted papers.
When is Exemption Granted? The exemption is granted only if the candidate was present in all the papers of the groups.
Other Important Instructions releated to Exemption
- A student can check if whether he / she has exemption in a particular paper at icaiexam.icai.org.
- A candidate is not eligible for any further exemption in that particular group for the next 3 following attempts.
- Exemtions granted in paper are indicated by “#” against the marks awarded thereon and the result is indicated by “F-Ex” in the statement of marks.
- A candidate who has secured exemption in Paper 6 of Group II of Final Examination (Information Systems Control and Audit) in the old course but has converted to the Final New Course, then the exemption so granted to him in Paper 6 in th eold course will not be valid for the new course. By clearing stating this, that candidate has to appear and pass the chosen elective subject of Paper 6 under the New course.
What After CA Final Result is Declared?
Those candidates who have cleared both the groups for CA Final exam should get the membership number. However, those who are not satisfied with the marks obtained can apply for verification of the marks or apply for inspection of certified copies.
CA Final 2021 Verification of Marks
If the candidates are not satisfied with their marks then, they can opt for the verification of marks. The candidates are going to get a limited period of time in order to apply for the verification of marks. In the verification process, any unchecked question is checked. Also, the totalling errors are also checked. It is to be noted that for the verification of marks, the candidates are required to pay the some amount.
|For single paper||Rs 100|
|For all the papers||Rs 400|
Mode of Payment: The payment can be done by debit card / credit card.
How to Apply for Verification of Answer Books?
Simply follow the instructions as given below to apply for Verification of Answer books for CA Final 2021 exam.
- Visit the official website of the Institute at icaiexam.icai.org
- On the homepage of the website, log in through your User ID and password.
- Submit the Login details and then click on the “Apply Now” against the activity ‘Verification’ from your dashboard.
- Next, the candidates will have to enter their name, registration number, and medium of the examination
- In the next screen, the candidates have to select the papers that want to be verified.
- The candidates should select only those papers in which they have appeared.
- Then, upload the scanned copy of your handwritten application (duly signed) containing all the relevant details.
- Next, the candidates to provide their bank account details for processing refund in case of a change in marks.
- Click on the “Confirm” button to submit the request for verification of marks.
- Once payment is successful, a payment confirmation page will appear on the screen. It is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the payment confirmation page.
CA Final Passing Percentage – Last year’s
The candidates are going to be declared qualified only if they have matched the following pass percentage. Candidates can check the pass percentage of the CA final Nov 2020 Exam from the table below.
|Candidates applied for||No. of candidates appeared||No. of candidates Passed||% of Pass|
About CA Final
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI) conducts the exam for the aspirants who want to become Chartered Accountants. To become CA, the candidates need to pass CA Foundation Exam, CA Intermediate Examination first. CA Final is the last stage of the CA examination. CA Final is conducted in the offline mode. The exam comprises of both multiple – choice questions as well as descriptive questions. There is no negative marking in the exam.
CA Final 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The result for CA Final 2020 can be checked from icaiexam.icai.org. or icai.org.
Ans : ICAI sends the statement of marks to the qualified candidates through post.
Ans : The merit list for CA Final 2020 is going to be released in the online mode at icaiexam.icai.org.
Ans : The candidates are required to enter their Registration Number and PIN Number or Roll Number to check CA Final 2020 Result.
Ans : No, only one verification application per registration number is accepted.
Ans : Yes, it is necessary to upload the scanned copy of the verification application duly signed by you. If you are not able to do so then send the verification application along with the demand draft by registered post to the office of the exam conducting body.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.