CA Final Result 2018 for old and new unit has been announced. ICAI has announced the CA Final 2018 Result on the official website icaiexam.icai.org / caresults.icai.org / icai.nic.in. The CA Final Result is announced through login and roll number with pin or registration number is required to access it. The result states candidates marks in each subject and pass status. Along with the CA Final 2018 Result, the merit list for upto top 50 rank holders is also released. Candidates can check details about CA Final Result 2018 from this page.
CA Final Result 2018
The candidates can also apply for the verification of answer books and marks by online mode. The request for submitting the request online must be done within one month from the date of declaration of results. The candidates can check the complete schedule for CA Final Result 2018 from the table below.
|CA Final Result 2018||Dates for Nov exam|
|Group 1 exams||01, 03, 05 & 09 November 2018 – (for Existing and Revised scheme)|
|Group 2 exams||11, 13, 15 & 17 November 2018 – (for Existing and Revised scheme)|
|Link to submit request to get the CA final result through mail started from||19 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of CA Final November 2018 result||23 Jan 2019|
|Inspection or Certified Copies of answer books||To be announced!|
|Verification of answer books||To be announced!|
- Click here to check CA Final Result 2018 for Old Scheme.
- Click here to check CA Final Result 2018 for New Scheme.
- Click here to check CA Final Merit List 2018 for Old Scheme.
- Click here to check CA Final Merit List 2018 for New Scheme.
CA Final 2018 Toppers
The list of AIR 1, 2 and 3 in CA Final Nov 2018 examination is now available. Shadab Hussain from Kota has topped CA Final Result 2018 with a total of 74.63 percent marks. Another topper in CA Final Nov 2018 exam is Siddhant Bhandari, who has topped in his group by obtaining 69.38 percent marks.
Previous Session CA Final Toppers
|Particulars||AIR – 1||AIR – 2||AIR – 3|
|Name||Atul Agarwal||Aagam Sandipbhai Dalal||Anurag Bagaria|
How to Retrieve Registration Number, Roll Number, PIN for CA Final Result Login?
In order to check the CA Final Result 2918, the candidates need to provide their Registration Number, Roll Number, Pin number. However, if a candidate does not remember any of these details, it can be retrieved by the following ways:
Forgot Registration Number
In this scenario, we suggest you to call the regional office and be ready with your credentials including a permanent address that you used to register with ICAI. The regional offices of ICAI may help you out in this regard.
Forgot Roll Number
Admit card of CA Final exam contains your roll number. You can download your admit card or see printout / soft copy of admit card so that you can check CA Final Result 2018.
Forgot PIN number
If you have a printout of your filled in the form, then you can see the PIN number in that. Or, dial 0120-3054851, 0120-3054852, 0120-3054853, 0120-3054835. the representatives will ask for the registration number and provide the pin.
How to Check CA Final Result 2018?
The candidates can check their result for CA Final 2018 exam through online mode by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the direct which is given on this page for checking the CA Final Result 2918.
- In the next screen, the candidates need to log in by entering their Roll Number, Registration Number or Pin Number.
- After entering the login details, click on the “Check Result” button.
- On submitting the details, the result will appear on the screen. You can also take a print out of the CA Final 2018 Result Card.
Details Given in the CA Final Result 2018
The CA Final Nov Result 2018 consist of the following information:
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks Obtained in each Group
- Result status in each group
- Total marks obtained
How to Download CA Final Nov 2018 Merit List?
Along with the CA Final Result Nov 2018, the Institute has also published the merit list of the top 50 rank holders in CA Final examination. The candidates can download the CA Final 2018 merit list by following the instructions as below:
- Click on the direct which has provided on this page above.
- Next, the aspirants have to log in by entering their Registration Number/ Roll Number.
- Click on the “Check Result” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the login details, the merit list will be available on the screen.
How to Get CA Final Result Nov 2018 by Email or SMS?
The candidates have the facility by which they can get the result for CA Foundation Nov 2018 through Email or SMS. To get the result through email, the candidates need to submit the request online and to get the result through SMS, the candidates need to send a message. Below we have explained the steps by which you can get your CA Final Result:
How to Get CA Final 2018 Result By E-mail?
Follow these steps to register to get CA Final Result 2018 by email:
- Visit icaiexam.icai.org.
- Click on the “Login/ Register” tab
- Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their User ID and Password. Then click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- A link for ‘Email Registration’ will be available on the screen.
- In the next screen, the candidates will then have to enter their Name, Roll Number, E-mail id.
- Now, click on the ‘Register Me’ button to submit and successfully register for receiving CA Foundation result 2018 on their registered email id.
How to Get CA Final 2018 Result By SMS?
Follow these steps to get CA Final Result 2018 by SMS:
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- For Final Examination (Old Course) type CAFNLOLD (space) XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Final examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFNLOLD 000128
- For Final Examination (New Course) type CAFNLNEW (space)XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Final examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFNLNEW 000128s
- Now send the message to 58888 – for all mobile services – India Times
Passing Marks in CA Final 2018 Examination
Now, to pass the CA Final 2018 examination the candidates should have obtained the following marks.
- A candidate is declared as qualified if he/she appear in both the groups simultaneously or in one group in one examination and the remaining group at any subsequent examination if he/she passes in both the groups.
- A candidate shall ordinarily be declared to have passed in both the groups simultaneously in two scenarios. The first case if the candidate secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper of each of the groups and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of each of the groups. The second case is that if a candidate secures at one sitting, a minimum of 40% marks in each paper of both the groups and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of both the groups taken together.
- A candidate is declared to have passed in a group if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper of the group and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
CA Final Nov 2018 Pass with Distinction
Those candidates who pass the CA Final Nov 2018 exam at one sitting, with 70 percent of the total marks for all the papers for that examination shall be considered to have passed the examination with distinction. Furthermore, such candidates will be issued the statement of marks in which it is going to be mentioned that the candidate has passed the exam with distinction.
CA Final 2018 Statement of Marks
Soon after the declaration of CA Final Result 2018, the Institute will send the statement of marks to the candidates. The statement of marks is going to be sent by Post to the candidates individually. However, due to any reason, if a candidate does not get the CA Final 2018 Statement of Marks, then in such a case, the candidates should write to [email protected] The request to get the Statement of Marks for CA Final Nov 2018 should be sent within 4-5 weeks from the date of declaration of results.
CA Final 2018 Pass Certificate
The ICAI issues the Pass Certificate to only those candidates who pass both the groups of CA Final examination, either together or group wise. It is issued to the candidates within 60 days from the date of declaration of result. However, in case if a candidate does not receive the same, for any reason, within 8 weeks from the date of declaration of results, you may write to [email protected]
CA Final 2018 Rank Certificate
The Rank Certificate for CA Final 2018 is issued to only those candidates who fulfill the following criteria:
- Should have passed the CA Final 2018 exam in one sitting
- Should not have availed of any exemption in any paper
- Should have secured a minimum of 55 percent marks in aggregate
The CA Final 2018 Rank Certificates are issued to the candidates of up to 50th rank on All-India basis. The top three Rank holders (First rank, second rank, and third rank) will be invited to the Annual Day function of the Institute. The Function is held at New Delhi, generally in the month of February where they receive their rank certificates from the President, ICAI. Rank certificates in respect of the other rank holders will be dispatched to the concerned Regional Offices for further distribution to the candidates.
CA Final Nov 2018 Verification of Marks
If a candidate is not satisfied with the marks obtained in the exam, he/she can submit a request for verification of marks. The process for verification of marks for CA Final Nov 2018 will open within one month from the date of declaration of results. To apply for the Verification of marks, you will have to first register online and pay the amount as decided by the University. The candidates can apply for verification of marks for CA final exam by online mode only.
How to Apply for Verification of Marks for CA Final Nov 2018 Result?
To apply for the procedure for verification of marks, the candidates need to follow the instruction as below.
- Visit the official website for ICAI at icaiexam.icai.org.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the tab “Login/ Register”.
- Next, you have to log in by entering User ID and password.
- Now, you have to apply for Verification of Marks from your Dashboard only.
- You will have to upload the scanned copy of your handwritten request and submit it online.
Fee for Verification of Marks
The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group/both groups/Unit. The candidates can pay the amount by online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Result for Verification of Marks – As per the information provided on the official website, the result of the verification of marks shall be available on the website in about 6-8 weeks after submitting the request.
CA Final Nov 2018 Verification of Answer books
The candidates can also apply for verification of Answer books for CA Final Nov 2018 exam. The facility for submitting the request for verification of Answer books is available by online mode only. Know here complete details about the process for verification of Answer Books.
How to Apply for Verification of Answer Books?
Simply follow the instructions as given below to apply for Verification of Answer books for CA Final Nov 2018 exam:
- Visit the official website of the Institute at icaiexam.icai.org
- On the homepage of the website, log in through your User ID and password.
- Submit the Login details and then click on the “Apply Now” against the activity ‘Verification’ from your dashboard.
- Next, the candidates will have to enter their name, registration number, and medium of the examination
- In the next screen, the candidates have to select the papers that want to be verified.
- The candidates should select only those papers in which they have appeared.
- You will also have to upload the scanned copy of your handwritten application ( duly signed) containing all the relevant details.
- Next, the candidates to provide their bank account details for processing refund in case of a change in marks.
- Click on the “Confirm” button to submit the request for verification of marks.
- Once payment is successful, a payment confirmation page will appear on the screen. It is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the payment confirmation page.
Duplicate Pass/ Rank Certificate
For the issuance of duplicate pass/ rank certificate, the candidates need to fill in an online request. To get the duplicate pass/ rank certificate for CA Final 2018, the aspirants have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- per certificate and Rs. 40/- postage charges. The candidates can pay the given amount by Debit Card/ Credit Card. The candidates will get the duplicate rank/ pass certificate within 21 days of the date of receipt of your request an affidavit.
How to Submit Request For Obtaining Duplicate Pass/ Rank Certificate?
To submit the request to obtain duplicate pass/ rank certificate follow the steps as below:
- Visit the official website at icaiexam.icai.org.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the tab for “Post qualification applications”.
- Then, next the candidates need to click on the “Apply for Duplicate Pass/ Rank certificate/ transcript”/
- Read all the instructions very carefully, and then click on the “Proceed” button.
- To get the duplicate certificate, you will have to upload the scanned copy of your handwritten request duly signed on the portal.
- After the candidates have submitted the request online, send the handwritten request, and an affidavit in the prescribed format to the following address:
The Joint Secretary(Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
New Delhi 110 002
CA Final Result 2018 Pass Percentage
CA Final November 2018 – The pass percentage for May 2018 examination for Old and New course is provided in the table below.
|CA Final Nov 2018||Number of candidates appeared||Pass percentage|
CA Final May 2018 – The pass percentage for May 2018 examination for Old and New course is as follows:
Pass Percentage for CA Final May 2018 Old Course
Pass Percentage for CA Final May 2018 New Course
CA Final November 2018 – The pass percentages of CA Final November 2018 for group 1 and group 2 will be published here after result declaration. For now we are providing CA Final November 2018 Pass Percentage.
|CA Final Nov 2018||Number of candidates appeared||Number of candidates passed||Pass Percentage|
Consequent to the declaration of result as mentioned above, 9479 candidates qualified as Chartered Accountants.
After Passing CA Final 2018
What, in your opinion, is the best career option after clearing CA Finals? Share your thoughts in comments below.
CA Final Result 2018 Notification
🚨 Live Updates on CA Final Result May 2018
15:56 PM – The mark sheets of Top 3 candidates are available.
Atul Agarwal (AIR 1)
Aagam Sandipbhai Dalal (AIR 2)
Anurag Bagaria (AIR 3)
12:57 PM – Result of CA Final May 2018 (existing Scheme) has been announced. CA Final May Result 2018 pass percentage is Group I: 16.01%, Group II: 13.59%, Both groups: 9.09%.
12:45 PM – Toppers were revealed on the Facebook page of ICAI. Atul Agarwal (AIR 1), Aagam Sandipbhai Dalal (AIR 2) and Anurag Bagaria (AIR 3). Congratulations!!!!
- Know all about the toppers – Click Here.
12:36 PM – CA Final (New Course) Result 2018 Pass Percentage is Group I: 11.36%, Group II: 7.95%, Both Groups: 9.83% was revealed on the Facebook page of ICAI.
Topper of Chartered Accountants Final Exam Nov 2017
The details of top three rank holders on the all India basis for the Final Exam held in Nov 2017 with the marks secured by them are given below.
- Click Here to check the details of 3 toppers from different cities for Chartered Accountants Final Examination Nov 2017.
CA Final Previous Year Pass Percentages
The data of past 5 years CA Final Pass Percentages are as follows.
|CA Final Exam||Group||Candidates appeared||Candidates passed||Pass percentage of CA Final|
|May 2017||Group 1||41373||5717||13.82%|
|Nov 2016||Group 1||37200||2655||7.14%|
|May 2016||Group 1||37194||5382||14.47%|
|Nov 2015||Group 1||77442||9764||12.61%|
|May 2015||Group 1||72874||8317||11.41%|
|Nov 2014||Group 1||64972||15208||23.41%|
|May 2014||Group 1||65792||8884||13.5%|
|Nov 2013||Group 1||51728||2932||5.67%|
|May 2013||Group 1||45822||6319||13.79%|
|Nov 2012||Group 1||48320||13193||27.3%|
|May 2012||Group 1||51002||12912||25.32%|