CA Final Registration 2021 – ICAI is accepting the online CA Final registration with the Board of Studies (BOS) at icai.org. The registration for the CA Final course remains open throughout the year. However, it is advisable that the candidates register for the course as soon as possible, this is because the course preparation takes time and the exam of the CA final is held in May and November. Registration for the course must be done in such a way that the candidates can complete the course and preparation well by then. The exam application form of CA Final 2021 shall release on February 2021 and August 2021 for May 2021 and November 2021 exam. Know more details of CA Final registration 2021 on this page below.
Latest: The direct link to register for the CA Final 2021 course is given below.
CA Final Registration 2021
Note that there is no such cutoff date to register for CA Final course. The candidates can register as per their convenience. However, they must keep in mind the they register for the course in such a way that they are prepared for the exam and their final course is complete before the final exam.
Registration: Click here to register for CA final course 2021.
Official website: icai.org.
Note: This is just the course registration form. The candidates have to apply for the CA Final 2021 exam separately via the exam form that releases later.
===> Click here to access the CA Final 2021 exam registration form.
BOS Registration Fee for CA Final Exam
The candidates need to pay the following amount of Registration fee for CA Final course. Below we have previous year registration fee for reference purpose.
|Fee Details||In Rupees||For Foreign Students (US $)|
|Final Registration Fee||22,000||1,100|
Mode of Payment – The candidates need to pay the above-given registration fee by Online mode.
How to Register with the BOS for CA Final Exam?
Candidates who have matched the eligibility criteria and want to register for CA Final Exam need to follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link which is provided above to register with the Board of Studies.
- Then, click on the “New User Registration” button.
- After this, a new page will appear on the screen, in which the candidates who are registering for the firm time, need to click on the first link available on the page.
- Enter the details like name, gender, date of birth, email ID, mobile number etc.
- The, click on the “Register” button.
- On submitting the details, the Institute sends an OTP to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number.
Enter the OTP as recieved by the candidate in the provided space and then click on the “Submit” button
Step 2: Login Using User Id and Password
- After you submit the OTP, you will receive a message that you need to log in with the registered email id and password.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- As the last step, click on ‘Login’ button.
Step 3: Fill in details in the Registration Form
The next step for the candidate is to fill in the necessary information in the CA Final Registration Form. The details which are to be provided in the CA Final BOS Registration are:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Your complete address
- Pin code
Step 4: Upload Images in the CA Final Registration Form
- After filling in the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of your passport size photograph, signature, School/College Leaving Certificate, etc.
- The images must be scanned.
- The dimensions of the image which are to be uploaded in the CA Final registration form are: 21cm x 27 cm (width x height).
- After the images have been uploaded, click on the “Save” button and proceed to the next step which is payment of the Registration Fee.
Step 4: Pay the CA Final Registration Fee
As the last step of the registration, pay the registration fee.
Documents to be Submitted After the CA FInal BOS Registration 2021
At the time of registration, the candidates have to keep some documents ready in order to complete the registration process. The candidates should note that the documents should be submitted within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the student.
List of Documents to be Submitted after CA Final BOS 2021 Registration are as follows:
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
What After CA Final Registration is Done with BOS?
After the registration is completed, the candidates need to fill the application form and submit it by doing the payment. The application form is released at the official website of ICAI. No offline form is going to made available. The candidates need to one thing in mind that without doing the registration, they cannot fill the application form. So, make sure the details provided at the time of registration is apt and precise.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.