CA Final Registration 2020 is to be done by the candidates who want to appear for CA. The candidates can register with the Board of Studies (BoS) throughout the year, however, there is a cut off date to register with BOS. The candidates can register for the Final Course with the Board of Studies online at icai.org. The registration fee for CA Final exam 2020 is Rs. 22,000 which a candidate need to pay by online mode. On completion of the BOS registration process, the candidates will receive their study material through Centralized Dispatch System (CDS). Scroll down to know more about CA Final 2020 Registration.
Latest: As per the official notice, Application Form correction facility has Reopened for CA Intermediate Examination 2020. Scroll down to check.
CA Final Registration 2020
Refer to the table given below to see the important dates and events related to CA Final Registration 2020.
|Events||Important Dates (May)||Important Dates (Nov)|
|Availability of application form||05 Feb 2020||05 Aug 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||26 Feb 2020||25 Aug 2020|
|Form correction||7 to 13 Mar 2020||–|
|Application Form Reopened||–||09 – 11 Sep 2020|
|Online facility for seeking changes||–||07 – 13 Sep 2020|
|Form correction facility reopens|
17 – 20 Jun 2020
06 – 08 Oct 2020
|Opt-Out facility available again|
21 Jun – 7 Jul 2020
Registration: Candidates can do the registration as per the schedule at icai.org.
CA Final 2020 Form Correction Facility Reopened
BOS Registration Fee for CA Final Exam
The candidates need to pay the following amount of Registration fee for CA Final course. Below we have previous year registration fee for reference purpose.
|Fee Details||In Rupees||For Foreign Students (US $)|
|Final Registration Fee||22,000||1,100|
Mode of Payment – The candidates need to pay the above-given registration fee by Online mode.
How to Register with the BOS for CA Final Exam?
Candidates who have matched the eligibility criteria and want to register for CA Final Exam need to follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link which is provided above to register with the Board of Studies.
- Then, click on the “New User Registration” button.
- After this, a new page will appear on the screen, in which the candidates who are registering for the firm time, need to click on the first link available on the page.
- Enter the details like name, gender, date of birth, email ID, mobile number etc.
- The, click on the “Register” button.
- On submitting the details, the Institute sends an OTP to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number.
Enter the OTP as recieved by the candidate in the provided space and then click on the “Submit” button
Step 2: Login Using User Id and Password
- After you submit the OTP, you will receive a message that you need to log in with the registered email id and password.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- As the last step, click on ‘Login’ button.
Step 3: Fill in details in the Registration Form
The next step for the candidate is to fill in the necessary information in the CA Final Registration Form. The details which are to be provided in the CA Final BOS Registration are:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Your complete address
- Pin code
Step 4: Upload Images in the CA Final Registration Form
- After filling in the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of your passport size photograph, signature, School/College Leaving Certificate, etc.
- The images must be scanned.
- The dimensions of the image which are to be uploaded in the CA Final registration form are: 21cm x 27 cm (width x height).
- After the images have been uploaded, click on the “Save” button and proceed to the next step which is payment of the Registration Fee.
Step 4: Pay the CA Final Registration Fee
As the last step of the registration, pay the registration fee.
Documents to be Submitted After the CA FInal BOS Registration 2020
At the time of registration, the candidates have to keep some documents ready in order to complete the registration process. The candidates should note that the documents should be submitted within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the student.
List of Documents to be Submitted after CA Final BOS 2020 Registration are as follows:
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
What After CA Final Registration is Done with BOS?
After the registration is completed, the candidates need to fill the application form and submit it by doing the payment. The application form is released at the official website of ICAI. No offline form is going to made available. The candidates need to one thing in mind that without doing the registration, they cannot fill the application form. So, make sure the details provided at the time of registration is apt and precise.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.