ICSI will announce CS Foundation Result Jun 2018 at the official website. ICSI CS Foundation Result Jun 2018 indicates marks obtained and whether the candidate has qualified or not. Candidates will be able to download e-mark sheet from the link provided on this page when officially released. Also, merit list will publish that contains the list of top 25 rank holders. Get here complete details of ICSI CS Foundation Result Jun 2018 from the article given below.
ICSI CS Foundation Result Jun 2018
Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) successfully conducted Company Secretaries (CS) Foundation examination in June. After that CS result will also be announced for the same. The schedule for ICSI CS Foundation Result Jun 2018 is given below.
|Company Secretaries (CS) Foundation June 2018||Paper 1 and Paper 2 – 09 Jun 2018
Paper 3 and Paper 4 – 10 Jun 2018
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Result: ICSI CS Foundation Result Jun 2018 will be available at www.icsi.edu.
How to check ICSI CS Foundation Result Jun 2018?
A webpage containing result login is activated, some steps are outlined here to check CS Results.
- Click on result link which has also been activated here.
- You will reach a page that contains drop down to select exam and enter roll number.
- Select examination – Foundation Program Examination June 2018.
- Enter Roll Number.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Now you will be able to see the result on the screen.
About CS Foundation Result June 2018
The result along with individual candidate’s subject wise breakup of marks will be declared on the Institute’s website: www.icsi.edu. Formal E-Result-cum-Marks Statement of Foundation Programme examination has also been uploaded on the website of Institute www.icsi.edu immediately after the declaration of result for downloading by candidates for their reference, use, and records. However, no physical copy of the result-cum-marks statement shall be issued.
ICSI CS Foundation Qualifying Marks
A candidate shall be declared to have passed the Foundation Programme examination if he/she obtains at one sitting a minimum of forty percent (40%) marks in each subject and fifty percent (50%) marks in the aggregate of all the subjects put together.
Provided that a candidate who has appeared in all the subjects for which he/she was enrolled and has obtained sixty percent (60%) marks or above in any subject, but failed, shall be declared to have passed in the subsequent examination, if he/she obtains a minimum of forty percent (40%) marks in each remaining subject and fifty percent (50%) marks in the aggregate of the remaining subjects at one sitting within the next three following examinations.
|CS Foundation||Qualifying marks|
|In each subject||40%|
ICSI CS Foundation Result Jun 2018 FAQs
Candidates often have many queries about CS Foundation exam and ICSI results. Some of the most frequently asked questions have been compiled with their correct answers here.
Qs) Does ICSI give hardcopy of mark sheet after passing foundation level?
Ans) No. ICSI will not send hard copy of mark sheet after you have passed foundation level exam.
Qs) When does ICSI announce CS Foundation results?
Ans) ICSI holds CS Foundation exam twice a year – in June and December. ICSI CS Foundation Result of June exam is announced in July first week.
Qs) I did not pass CS June / December exam. How should I study to clear upcoming December / June exam?
Ans) It is very important to not take failure in CS Foundation negatively. The pass percentage in CS exams are quite low, and maybe you just needed a little time to understand it.
- Now that you have decided to study for upcoming ICSI CS Foundation exam, begin by brushing up your basics. If you are a non-Commerce background student, then please take guidance from a teacher to help you with basics.
- After that, study the topics that are non-technical. They will be easier to understand and give you a morale boost.
- You can study Business Environment and Entrepreneurship and Accounts or Business Management and Ethics along with Economics, first.
- Always study a topic from ICSI study material first.
- Then refer SCANNER after finishing the topic.
- Complete syllabus at least one month before the exam.
Check ICSI CS Foundation Result Dec 2017 here
You can now check result, download e-marksheet, know toppers from here.
- To Check ICSI CS Foundation Result Dec 2017 – Click Here
- To Check ICSI CS Foundation Merit List Dec 2017 – Click Here
Check ICSI CS Foundation Merit List Dec 2017 here
All India Merit List has been published along with mark sheet. It is a list of 395 candidates who grabbed top 25 ranks in CS Foundation Dec 2017 result.
The list of toppers of CS Foundation December 2017 examination is given below.