AP ECET Counselling 2020 – Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) Counselling 2020 is conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Qualified and eligible candidates are informed about the counselling via newspaper. All the information related to counselling is published on the official website. Candidates have to register online for the first phase of counselling. The processing fee need to pay at the time of counselling to the college principal. Candidates can get more information about the counselling process and how to register, seat allotment and documents required from this page.
Latest: The AP ECET 2020 Allotment List has been released now. Scroll down to check it.
AP ECET Counselling 2020
SC and ST category candidates have to submit the caste certificate at the time of certificate verification to avail the benefit of seats. If any candidates will fail to show all the documents than his/ her admission will be cancelled. Candidates can check the mentioned below details for AP ECET Counselling 2020
|AP ECET 2020||Dates|
|AP ECET 2020 Exam Date||14 Sept 2020|
|Download Rank Cards|
|Commencement of Counselling|
06 Nov 2020
Check Allotment List: Click here to check the AP ECET Allotment List 2020.
Documents to be required for AP ECET Counselling 2020
Candidates will have to carry original and xerox copies of the given below documents for verification:
- Diploma/ B.Sc original Certificate
- Mark sheet of 3 years
- Study Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- AP ECET Rank Card
- AP ECET Hall Ticket
- Caste Certificate
AP ECET 2020 Counselling Fee
Candidates have to pay the processing fee to the principle in favour of the Secretary, APSCHE Payable at Guntur. This fee details as per last year. This is a non refundable processing fee. Fee for the different categories is given below:
|Candidate’s Status||OC / BC||SC / ST|
|Qualified in ECET||1000/-||500/-|
|Not Qualified in ECET||1400/-||900/-|
AP ECET 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates who will qualify the test will be informed for spot admission. All the information related to the admission will be available on the official website. Candidates can follow the mentioned below procedure:
- Issue of Notification: Officials release the notification about spot admission via newspaper or official website. Candidates will have to report online for web counseling.
- Certificate Verification: After issuing of the notification, candidates have to report the helpline center for document verification. Candidates have to carry all the above-mentioned documents and submit to the principle.
- Payment of Processing Fee: Fee will be collected by the principle. Candidates have to pay the above-given processing fee to the principle in the form of DD at the time of certificate verification.
- Uploading of Spot Admission: Candidates have to go on the official website and enter all the details and print the list for spot admission. The list will be signed by the principle and submit at the college.
- Allotment of Seats: Officials will allot seats to those candidates who have registered for spot admission. Leftover seats after allotment will be filled by management.
How to register for AP ECET 2020 spot Admission?
Candidates have to follow the mentioned below steps in order to register for spot admission:
- Step 1: First of all, candidates have to login on the apecetd.nic.in and enter the required details and click on “Sign in” button.
- Step 2: Secondly, select the spot admission and click on “Derive Spot Vacancy” option and check derive spot vacancy details. Than click on OK.
- Step 3: Internal sliding candidates will have to click on “INTERNAL SLIDING CANDIDATES ENTRY” and enter college code and institute code and click on proceed button. Than enter Hall ticket no and ECET rank and click on “Get Detail” button.
- Step 4: Fresh candidates will have to click on “Fresh ADMISSIONS CANDIDATES ENTRY” and enter college code and click on proceed button. Than enter ECET Hall Ticket no and click on “Get data” button.
- Step 5: Click on Save button and download the list from your college login and save it further use.
Note: The data entered by the candidate will be verified by the officials and submit the hard copies of the same.
AP ECET 2020 Seat Allotment
Left over vacancies will be filled by the management. Candidates have to submit all the documents at the time of seat allotment. Allotment of seats will be held under two cases. Mentioned below is the explanation of both the cases:
Case 1: Allotment of candidates to another branch within the same college due to insufficient strenth
If the management is unable to run a course in a college will have to submit a letter and re allot them into some other course in the same college if the vacancies are still left. In such case, candidate have to submit the written consent and also submit the list of re allotment to the convener. Internal sliding is not applicable in this case.
Case 2: When the management intends to transfer all the candidates to another college
If the management intends to transfer all the candidates to another college than the candidates have to submit the consent and both the colleges have to submit No objection certificate (NOC) and submit the final list for verification. Managements / Principals of the College concerned only has to do the above process. The Chairman or Convenor will not do the above process
General Instructions for the Candidates
Candidates are required to go through some instructions to keep in mind the details for their allotment and to attain the seats at various colleges.
- Candidates who will satisfy with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again. They shall note that if they exercise options as soon as possible and a seat will allot as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
- However, the Special reservation Category Candidates (Sports/NCC/CAP/PH) who did not get their Certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Govt. Polytechnic (Near Benz Circle) Vijayawada only.
- For vacancies and other details please visit apecet.nic.in It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
AP ECET 2020
AndAndhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) 2020 conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) in online mode in the districts of Andhra Pradesh in the 3rd week of April 2020. The application form for the same will be released in 3rd week of February 2020 at sche.ap.gov.in. Those candidates who have qualified and appearing in their diploma and BSc degree with an aggregate of 45% from the recognized university are eligible to apply for the same.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques 1: Do I need to submit all the original documents to the principle?
Answer: Yes, You have to submit all the original documents to the principle for the verification.
Ques 2: How can I register for AP ECET 2020 Web Counselling?
Answer: You will be informed about web counselling. You have to go on the official website and register for admission. Candidates can follow the mentioned above steps for registration.
Ques 3: Will the principle return documents after verification?
Answer: No, principle will return the documents after completion of the course.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.