Candidates who qualify in AP ECET 2019 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) will be informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges and Pharmacy Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of AP ECET 2019 Web Counselling and other instructions can get from the Help Line centers on the day of Certificate Verification. Candidates must note that in order to appear for the first phase of counselling, they are required to register themselves on the official website. Now, after the registration candidates are required to pay the Processing Fee too. For more information about AP ECET 2019 Web Counselling, candidates can go through this article.
AP ECET 2019 Web Counselling
The Qualified candidates of AP ECET-2019 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) from Rank 1 to Last who will attend the certificate verification using their old password and Login Id for the seats available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home).
|AP ECET 2019 Examination||19 Apr 2019|
|Announcement of Result||to be announced|
|Commencement of Counselling||to be announced|
Counselling: Candidates can check Counselling details will be available at apecet.nic.in
List of Helpline Centres
Candidates can have a look at the list of helpline centres given below. However, it is to be noted that the list given below is based on the previous year’s information and the governing authority might change or add or remove new centres.
Who all are eligible for Web Counselling?
There is some set procedure which has been set by the governing authority in order to give admission to the students who have qualified the examination and want to take admission in their preferred course. Candidates can have a look at the conditions given below in order to know about the students who can appear in the web counselling.
- Candidates appearing for the counselling must have qualified AP ECET 2019 Examination and obtained a rank.
- They should have qualified in Diploma or its equivalent examination and BSc Mathematics. OC candidates must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in the group subjects. Reserved Category candidates must have obtained 40% marks in the group subjects.
AP ECET 2019 Processing Fee
Candidates who are about to appear for the Web Counselling, they are required to pay the processing fee. The candidates who belong to OC / BC category, they are required to pay Rs 1,200. The candidates who belong to SC / ST category, they are required to pay Rs 600. However, it must be noted that the amount mentioned here is based on last year’s information and this might change this year as per the wish of the governing authority.
How to fill the Online Options for Web Counselling?
Candidates are required to follow some steps if they have to select some options. Candidates can either fill the options through online mode or at the help centres. Before selecting the options, it is mandatory for the candidates to clear the Verification Round 1 and 2.
- Visit the official website and then you will see the options such as Counselling Procedure, List of Colleges, College Wise Allotment Details, List of Help Line Centres etc.
- Register for the Counselling Process.
- After the registration, you will be sent your login credentials to do the select your suitable options.
- Login through using those credentials, and click on “Option Entry”.
AP ECET 2019 Allotment List
It is to be noted that the allotment will be done as per the date mentioned based in the notification based on the merit, sex, category, local area, special reservation category etc and this will be placed in the web. An allotment letter will be issued to the candidates and they can download it through “Candidate’s Login”.
Final Allotment List will be released by the APSCHE which can be checked through the link given below when it is available. Candidates, with allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also. These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat. If Candidate fails to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and the candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
Documents to be carried at the time of reporting at colleges.
- A.P-ECET-2019 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks ( all three years for diploma holders and all two years for pharmacy)
- Provisional Diploma Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent).
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Aadhar card
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2019.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit the certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination. The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 500/-each While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-each towards Processing Fee.
- In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee and also as per the guidelines issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
Note 1: The Candidate passed from boards of examination other than SBTET shall submit equivalence certificate from SBTET.
Note 2: The Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for admission.
Note 3: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Eligible Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept.
General Instructions for the Candidates
Candidates are required to go through some instructions to keep in mind the details for their allotment and to attain the seats at various colleges.
- Candidates who will satisfy with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again. They shall note that if they exercise options as soon as possible and a seat will allot as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
- However, the Special reservation Category Candidates (Sports/NCC/CAP/PH) who did not get their Certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Govt. Polytechnic (Near Benz Circle) Vijayawada only.
- For vacancies and other details please visit apecet.nic.in It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
AP ECET 2018 Counselling
Notification for certificate verification and option exercise for web based counselling: