|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Web Counselling 2017
The Qualified candidates of A.P-ECET-2017 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges and Pharmacy Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification.
Accordingly the qualified candidates of A.P-ECET-2017 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the 18 Help Line Centres indicated in Annexure I and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates like.
AP ECET 2017 Final Counselling – New!
The Qualified candidates of AP ECET-2017 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) from Rank 1 to Last who have attended certificate verification earlier are informed to exercise options on 07 Jul 2017 and 08 Jul 2017 till 06.00 PM using their old password and Login Id for the seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home).The candidates who have not attended certificate verification so far can get their certificates verified from any one of the Help Line Centres on 07 Jul 2017 and 08 Jul 2017 and exercises options immediately after certificates verification till 06:00 PM.
Note: Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh now.
Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment. However, the Special reservation Category Candidates (Sports/NCC/CAP/PH) who did not get their Certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Govt. Polytechnic (Near Benz Circle) Vijayawada only. Allotments will be placed on the website on 11 Jul 2017 after 6.00 PM. For vacancies and other details please visit: https://apecet.nic.in It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
List of Helpline Centres
AP ECET 2017 Web Counselling Schedule
Final Allotment List has been Released by the APSCHE. Which can be checked through the link given below. Candidates, with allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also. These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat. If Candidate fails to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
To Check Final & College wise Allotment – Click Here
To Make ECET 2017 Fee Payment – Click Here
- A.P-ECET-2017 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks ( all three years for diploma holders and all two years for pharmacy)
- Provisional Diploma Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent).
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Aadhar card
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination. The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 500/-each While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-each towards Processing Fee.
- In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee and also as per the guidelines issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
Note 1: The Candidate passed from boards of examination other than SBTET shall submit equivalence certificate from SBTET.
Note 2: The Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for admission.
Note 3: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Eligible Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.